ORLANDO WAS A HOAX

HOW THE FUCK WERE THERE WITNESSES IN THE STREET DESCRIBING THE INCIDENT ==BEFORE== 5:13AM IF SHOOTING STARTED AT 5:13AM??????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Go3qFykWsTs
youtu.be/jo-LUl2wFxE
cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/2013-R-0364.htm
cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/
archive.is/Ud01Y
archive.is/1E7Us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

Our happening thread was up as early as 2am.

What are you on?

Video shows based judge confirming time of shooting.

checked the catalogue, there is no thread.

Nice try kike

Holy shit, if this isn't a kikepost I don't know what is.

Have a bump op, cool vid.

Does this mean Muslims aren't actually terrorists?

WOW

WHAT A COMPELLING REVELATION!

Stopped reading right there. Show some respect for the lives lost in this tragic event.

It might mean that Muslims are terrorists and our SWAT teams are retards.

or our SWAT teams are based fag-removers.

Didn't the shooting start at 1:30? Why would a nightclub be open at 5:13 unless the doors were already barricaded?

Juden. Stop trying to legitimize op and making this board seem conspieatol.

Gas yourself shill

Nigger are you lost?

That was the official story and I was in the threads during the shooting to see the "witnesses" carrying people TOWARD the club instead of away before 5:13 am. This is sandfy hook all over again.

The shooting didn't happen at 5 fucking am OP god Damm you're fucking dumb

Interesting.

hmmm…

Have a bump OP.

shooting didn't happen at 5am you fucking retard. that's when SWAT went it

Great find OP. I have been working on other projects as of late.
I have added this video to the pulse archive.

>>>/pulsearchive/205

Why didn't you link the actual FBI report rather than some fucking conspiracy video?

no

why aren't legitimate shill threads like this being deleted?

Lol kill yourself

Then why is Judge Nap specifically pointing out that it is at %:13, when SWAT showed up on the scene, that people started dying?

Judge Napolitano from vid related.

lel. You're serious?

Meh. I'm starting to realize that the jews dont give a single shit who their fall guy is as long as it gets their agendas pushed. If it causes racial tension and further division amongst the populace even better.

5:13am*

good mornin', nigga

Just out of interest.
Wasn't there also a video where you can hear police spraying bullets at the scene?
When did Holla Forums stop investigating all sides just because it fits the narrative?

Holla Forums never did. Shills just made it hard to discuss as they are doing right now.

good mornin', nigga>>6498191

btw i was refering to this video

>>>/pulsearchive/52

Because the FBI report that Napolitano was referencing was not released to the general public.

>>>/pulsearchive/207

But you already knew that Mosshillad

Here is an angle that you probably have not seen of the shooting so far OP.

How many hundreds of rounds were shot by police in the first segment of video?

>>>/pulsearchive/208
>>>/pulsearchive/209
>>>/pulsearchive/210
>>>/pulsearchive/211
>>>/pulsearchive/212
>>>/pulsearchive/213

Here is the compressed version of a video showing bodies being rolled out of the club:

The following videos are uncompressed segments of the first clip:

I guess it would help if I linked to the actual board.

Here is the compressed version of a video showing bodies being rolled out of the club:
>>>/pulsearchive/215

The following videos are uncompressed segments of the first clip:
>>>/pulsearchive/216
>>>/pulsearchive/217
>>>/pulsearchive/218
>>>/pulsearchive/219
>>>/pulsearchive/220
>>>/pulsearchive/221
>>>/pulsearchive/222
>>>/pulsearchive/223
>>>/pulsearchive/224

First day on the job schlomo? Protip: lurk moar

It's Fox News you literal retard. Here's Scott Pelley and Anderson Pooper using the same green screen
youtu.be/Go3qFykWsTs
youtu.be/jo-LUl2wFxE
Pure cohencidence though right? Faggot.

Hi shill. Those videos show nothing but nice try.

Nice conspiracy theory you've got there you tinfoil retard

shooting started at 2 moron shill

Make up your mind shills.

This. The cops got there at 5, there was a whole debate as to why it took them so long to respond.

fbi mad as fuck itt. exposed once again zog.

The real scoop is what the guy said at the end about hearing the 911 audio.

Because that is where the ambulances were you dipshit.

Yeah, naw.

Nah, it wasn't a hoax, it was just some of the victims were killed by police, maybe a considerable number, so there's a coverup hence all the weird timing shit.

What seems more likely to you:

Completely fabricated, no. Basically this

What seems most likely is:

C) Government looks the other way of some unstable son of some political pawn in whatever shit US Intel is doing in politics, son goes jihadist ad kills some fags, SWAT accidentally kills a bunch of fags subduing him, government tries to cover its ass on its connections to jihadist's daddy but does a pisspoor job

*whatever shit US Intel is doing in politics in Pakistan

I can get, though, where it seems like some big conspiracy, but it was just a huge fuck up that's connected to conspiracies. The son declared allegiance to ISIS not because he was some controlled asset of Mossad/CIA/Saudi ISIS command, but because he's a dumb shitskin that thinks ISIS is real like millions of others of the dumb camelfuckers.

Guy got his job with the government contractor and had the FBI investigations against him dropped because his daddy is a Taliban connected politician in Pakistan running for the presidency and the feds want him as an asset under their control.

Obama's shit is just because he's an Islamo-Bolshevik trying but failing to take advantage of the situation to push his agenda and narratives.

There are conspiracies and lies involved, but it's shit we already knew from before and nothing that is some shocking new angle to the Holla Forums regular.

See

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. You can keep pushing alex jonestein "real but allowed to happen" meme but notice the mountain of evidence you keep ignoring in order to do so. At least he gets paid for it though, hard to believe you're LARPing along because you actually believe giving up guns, privacy and a free press will somehow punish muslims.

This isn't a happening thread. This is describing the happening as bullshit.

+ K N O W + Y O U R + E N E M Y +
+ N +
+ O +
+ W +
+ + +
+ Y +
+ O +
+ U +
+ R +
+ + +
+ E +
+ N +
+ E +
+ M +
+ Y +
+ + +

+ DO NOT REPLY TO MOSSAD SHILLS +
+ REPORT ALL MOSSAD SHILL POSTS +

+ Mossad Shills: +

+ At this point the thread has persisted long enough that human shilling has taken over +

+ Example of Shill Bot Double Posting: +

[12a166]

[12a166]

+ Example of Shill Bot Fucking Up: +
[1dc2e6]

[caca94]

[caca94] ←- Fucked up his switching to another VPN
Why didn't you link the actual FBI report rather than some fucking conspiracy video?

Shlomo you failed. You gave it your best though. All we can offer you is a bronze participation star.

btw: conspiratorial*

:^)

fuck off MIDF

fucking shitskin mudslime

Muzzies are just as bad as the kikes you fucking shill

Mad as fuck

The jew hates being called out! Look at it writhe in agony!

kike

Jesus he seems halfway redpilled.

Excellent work user

He meant the thread on the shooting was up by 2 AM, he's probably a kike shill anyway, but all you faggots need to learn how to read.

-alt "right" cuckolds

Damn, you got dubs and put words in our mouths. You must have gotten 4 cents for that post instead of 3, amirite?

+ +

+ This kike actually replied to this post +
+ Using only identifiers outlined in the image at indicators of shilling. +

+ He must not want sheqel. +

The shooting started at 2am, I was up when the first thread came up. The SWAT teams didnt go in until 3 hours later, i.e. 5am. That's why this thread is shite shilling. This is the same faggot who tried to push the 'false flag' meme.

t. jidf

Friendly reminder they use white patsies too. This about galvanizing large groups (parents at Sandyhoax, nogs at Charleston and now fags in Florida) against the 1st and 2nd amendments.

Feel free to tuck your tail and run

The shill tactics used by this Jew-Shill are expressed in the image of the previous post.

The Jew's mind assumes that anyone who isn't against their enemies or supporting their enrichment must be a muslim/the enemy.

In the mind of a degenerate, greedy, filthy, inbred kike-shill, this makes perfect sense:
If you do not believe the testimony of a bunch of faggots and the MSM Jews that a Muslim shot up the club, that means you must be a Palestinian on a computer shilling.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/

You definitely seem like you worship Milo the jewish alt "right" faggot

I know, I was in that thread too

Why does napolitano specifically state nobody died until 5:13 and why did they have to fire so many rounds?

See:

If you thought that was a lot of shots, check out the video here at [00:22].

>>>/pulsearchive/208

Why would they set up a muslim shooter hoax and then play down the muslim aspect?

Come on, you're not even pretending to be objective. He probably meant that no hostages died until 5am when they stormed the building or something stupid like that.

Thats exactly what he said. And how is that stupid? The media said for days that the shooting started at 2 and people were already dead by the time the cops went in.

Just saying, apparently my friend's friend was hanging out in that club when it happened, ended up getting super pissed at my friend because he was claiming it was suspect.

Additionally, you guys are retarded if you think humans are autistic robots who can give reliable testimony under duress, and usually people taking hostages dont start killing them until the police fuck with them.

+ THIS EVENT WARRANTS INVESTIGATION +
+ DO NOT LET SHILLS SHUT DOWN INQUIRY INTO JEWISH PLOTS +

Yeah but you're asking me to disbelieve this attack on the testimony of a guy who wasn't there and who has proven to be a mush brained cuckold. I don't buy it. There's a new meme nowadays to call everything a hoax/false flag. I agree Sandy Hook is very suspect, but we didn't get the telltale sign of a false flag which is the fact that they ran a 'drill' nearby the day before.

By all means, investigate, but I'm saying withhold judgment until you have proof lest we fall to the Jewish meme that everything is a conspiracy. It furthers the subtle meme that Jews are all powerful when in fact stuff like the Brexit disproves that meme.

I'm not asking you anything. No one here has the full story because the FBI report isn't even out to the public.

If shit like

proves anything it's that the feds and MSM aren't necessarily reading off the same script, not always anyway. The whole ISIS connection seems like it was thrown in at the last minute.

Another reason to avoid gun-free zones

I'll admit that the initial footage was fishy, and so many actors being included was a bit fishy (they are faggots though), but considering how hard it goes against (((their))) political interests in the US, I think it's unlikely to be a false flag.

Yeah, naw

Wait, if the cops killed a lot of hostages then the autopsy report will likely have to lie about the bullets found in the bodies, no? The cops were using what type of guns/bullets?

As usual there won't be any autopsy reports, why they'll never have a "mass shooting" in Alabama.
cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/2013-R-0364.htm

Yeah man like 9/11

Try thinking next time

Holy shit.

So it could potentially be a cover up or a assassination of someone relevant.
Is there a victim list?

cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/

Retards like you should have been aborted

(Checked)

Personally what I think happened is:
+ Omarr goes into the club.
+ Then they play gunshots over the sound system.
+ Tons of people get out and act as useful idiots.
+ Someone holds/locks the doors shut as eye witnesses have relayed.
+ Crisis actors are queued to the south to simulate injuries.
+ Somewhere in here a gunman ends up at ORMC(Orlando Regional Medical Center) shooting people outside the hospital/gets trapped in a lockdown inside the hospital, this was only reported by eye-witnesses and police scanners. Maybe some of the crisis actors who were playing wounded were sacrificed at this point.
See:
>>>/pulsearchive/231
>>>/pulsearchive/41
+The initial prep of securing the scene, getting the media ready etc is done. Remember, the media tents were up before the 'Final Shootout'.
See:
>>>/pulsearchive/162
+ 5:13am, the cops unload on the faggots trapped in the club massacring innocent civilians(doesn't matter if they are faggots, cops are not supposed to kill rooms full of U.S. citizens).
+ One - Two pops after the shootout. Probably mopping up those who managed to survive inside the club. Execution style to the head.

See:
>>>/pulsearchive/182

Who is the CEO of major players of ORMC? Gauranteed kike.

BUMP

Looks like they are mixed up with -|- @ \/ 1 5 -|- [] c |

the cops used .223's same as mateen.

1 of ?

archive.is/Ud01Y
archive.is/1E7Us

it's so easy to see that the homocaust was a hoax. It's two clicks away for everyone with internet. Normies watch one or two youtube vids and visit some truther sites. Then they know. Now you can talk to them about the holohoax. They are accessible for the truth now.
The first time I saw through all the BS was the navy yard shooting. There is almost no evidence that it is a hoax. Yet it made me realize, that it is so easy for tptb to stage an event.