Al Qaeda urges lone wolves to target whites, to avoid 'hate crime' label

Its happening

Al-Qaeda now openly telling it's agents to to target whites. Multi-culti BTFO.

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nK9Hz
pastebin.com/B54iCFqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope they keep on making themselves look like an existential threat to our race and civilization because it really makes arguing for their extermination easier and we can also focus on naming the jews for letting them in. Soon there won't be anyone disagreeing with killing arabs on sight and same for kikes.

Based al Qaeda.

Go back to targeting gays!

i can't even
It's 2016 and even Al-Qaeda is pozzed.

fucking fire monkey kek be praised

You can have people tried for hate crimes for singling out whites tho.

found the newfag

in what fucking country? king nigger and the AG believe in sjw faggotry. it's even worse in a lot of Europe.

the lesbian, cunt federal attorney overseeing Iowa warned against people talking about the case where the mudslimes sexually assaulted a 5 year old retarded girl because it could stir up hate against mudslimes.

Hatecrimes done specify a specific race.
Blacks have been tried for hatecrimes for attacking white people.

If someone is breaking the law they're absolutely have every possible charge brought against them.

As written, no. (((In practice))) they are used much more often against whites by social justice courts.

of course they don't, but do you see the pozzed administration allowing it to happen?

Can easily be repurposed for liberal agenda.

"You see, this is what happens when races still exist. Racemix and racial crimes will never occur again."

THEY TRIED TO SPIN FORT HOOD AS WORKPLACE VIOLENCE.

HOW DENSE ARE YOU?

Reddit, please.

I have a feeling many of these "lone wolves" will be more like rabbits against armed and competent whites. No trial needed.

when we are all one mudrace all hate will be eliminated

:^}

I once thought this was possible, but I don't think you can ever BTFO people that choose insanity over reality.

reported for duplicate thread and for not archiving

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz