Russia is harassing U.S. diplomats all over Europe

In a series of secret memos sent back to Washington, described to me by several current and former U.S. officials who have written or read them, diplomats reported that Russian intruders had broken into their homes late at night, only to rearrange the furniture or turn on all the lights and televisions, and then leave. One diplomat reported that an intruder had defecated on his living room carpet.

In Moscow, where the harassment is most pervasive, diplomats reported slashed tires and regular harassment by traffic police. Former ambassador Michael McFaul was hounded by government-paid protesters, and intelligence personnel followed his children to school. The harassment is not new; in the first term of the Obama administration, Russian intelligence personnel broke into the house of the U.S. defense attache in Moscow and killed his dog, according to multiple former officials who read the intelligence reports.

archive.is/DJqIj

Other urls found in this thread:

exiledonline.com/mister-mcfahk-goes-to-fuckberg-the-continuing-saga-of-amb-michael-mcfauls-epic-struggle-with-language/
archive.is/sb4fT
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2016/may/06/us-ambassador-to-hungary-overthrow-assad-let-in-refugees-and-fight-russiaor-else/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God bless Putin and fuck the (((State Department))), but this is typical thuggish Russian behavior tbh fam.

______

Is this an Onion article?

Washington Post, so close enough.

This is a trick the soviets used to do.
It keeps the US diplomats off balance and makes them paranoid.
Meaning their interactions with the nations they're in are more twitchy and inconsistent. Thus benefitting Russia.

It's like trolling. But with a purpose.

OY GEWALT! Those filthy russians breaking into homes of our spie… I mean diplomats. IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH!

Good. Fuck em.

Michael McFaul was one of the biggest propagandists for the globalists that raped Russia after the fall of the USSR. That he's not afraid of getting murdered when he sets foot on Russian soil is a sign of the restraint and civilized nature of the Russian people.

exiledonline.com/mister-mcfahk-goes-to-fuckberg-the-continuing-saga-of-amb-michael-mcfauls-epic-struggle-with-language/

If Russians were Arabs they would have hung him from a bridge and set him on fire.

Those years of practicing the squatting stance finally pay off.

Sounds fucking retarded but with Putin i actually believe it.

nice

That's some Loney Tunes level spy games.

Special agent Pajeet strikes again.

No more UFO sightings ,but squatting slavs.

Wow. World War Three breaks out over a dead dog.

It's like a re-run of the War of Jenkins Ear.

That's hilarious.

Fuck that guy.

ah you idiots, what the fuck are you doing?

D E S I G N A T E D
DEFECATION
UTILITY

It is true that the US does similar stalking though.

Sounds like anti-russian propaganda. Did they even provide any proof?

kill yourself tbh fam
you're insulting profession m8

Just found out there really was a war caused by a dog. "The War of the Stray Dog" in 1925 between Greece and Bulgaria.
A Greek sentry stationed on the border between the two countries had a dog which ran away from him and into disputed territory. When the Greek sentry ran after his dog to catch it, he was shot dead by a Bulgarian soldier.
There was uproar in Greece and they invaded Bulgaria.
The ensuing war lasted about six days and resulted in 171 casualties on either side.

Man if I was a slav in eastern europe I'd do that stuff for shits and giggles.

Under rated post.

Wew lads you're destroying my sides, please stop.

Messing with light and stuff is KGB textbook, it's the technique called in the west Zersetzung - "corruption" (after east germany version). It's to make you go insane/paranoid.

What's great is if you're aware of it, and you genuinely forget to turn off the light while leaving, you become a tinfoil hat paranoid about Russian agents defecating in your living instead of that house-slave you bought on the cheap to a bengali minister.

why are the shills trying extra hard today to turn Holla Forums against russia?

is something brewing?

This was all pretty funny until they said the dog was killed. I don't approve of that… unless the dog was Jewish, of course.

Good.

what the fuck are you doing yankees?
Thats what you get for selling off government jobs to the highest donor.

Why don't the Americans just have an agent wait in the shadows with a gun?

It can't be that hard to catch and kill someone breaking in.

I guess I'm just sad about the dog

kek

Funny. American diplomats deserve worse, but this is funny.

I wonder if this is related, and if so bravo RU.

archive.is/sb4fT

Fucking kek, just imagining some S.T.A.L.K.E.R bandit gopnik just doing random shit inside a U.S official's home makes my sides split.

God bless these men

Holy shit that's hilarious, what absolute fucking madmen

I wouldn't be surprised if they did it themselves. A possibility to consider.

10/10

Russians heroning Americans.

This is comedy gold.

hail hydra
So that's why I can't find the remote.

Minus Putin laughing and the SVR/GRU guys that is my Saturday/Sunday morning.

That can't be real

Oh for love of God, shut a HELL UP!

I'm Russian and I swear if I saw that Michael McFaggot walking on my streets I wouldn't need my government to pay me a penny to beat his fucking face in.

SAVIOUR
OF
THE
WHITE
RACE

Lmao."Ivan, go shit on ambassator carpet"

Bullshit

Fucking love Slavshits…

Right Wing Decoration/Defecation Squads

Designated diplomatic pooping room.

Oppa!

I don't trust that newspaper companies. Jornos are known to twist or made this shits up. Be careful with the Jorno stuffs.

tbh famlings

Slavshits will defend this

When will the bullying end?

defend what?
as a Brit i find this hilarious

Take a look at this master KGB agent.

very real

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2016/may/06/us-ambassador-to-hungary-overthrow-assad-let-in-refugees-and-fight-russiaor-else/

i swear despite having a national average IQ lower than 22 different nations americans sure like to act like they know whats best for everyone else

I think that's the least they can do. Vilifying them for a hundred years now it is a wonder they haven'T simply wiped out those who mock them constantly, the west, that is. But we will reach that point soon, sooner than the retarded US can imagine. The weapon of Indignation wil put out their lights indefinitely. And once they are gone, their wrath will come over the broken remains of the west. Woe to the fools who will have to bear it, for they will be tortured for their arrogance. That much is clear. KEK is watching.

Now this is shitposting.

What the fuck is wrong with that bread?

its glorious soviet multipurpose bread
slice it and eat it with borsch or soak it in water and detergent and clean the radiators with it

"bread"

I would do the same fucking shit if 50 russian foreign ministry officials had just started pushing for actions that would send our countries to war.

I would say, "Fuck every one of those kikes we can get our hands on. Good case scenario: it looks like their policy suggestion was motivated by butthurt, worst case scenario: we go to war after having killed the cocksucker's dog and a bunch of other preemptive payback."