DEMOCRACY WON

There will be no second referendum

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.channel4.com/gary-gibbon-on-politics/referendum-cabinet-agrees/33044
archive.is/wzGsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source

blogs.channel4.com/gary-gibbon-on-politics/referendum-cabinet-agrees/33044

who even cares anymore? dont you have anything better to do than beat a dead horse?

how can anyone be happy right now?!

:^)

nice

are pajeets still subhumans like niggers or bro tier like gooks?

tbh if the vote was under 70% they should really have another thing. It's not fair that a bunch of old people can make such a massive decision that the young people don't want. It is 2016.

kek, why do they stick a paki spot on his forehead in all the photos he's in? What does it mean?

they're niggers with aryan genes

They have some potential if they stop shitting in the streets.

Saying it's 2016 is racist. Using a calender year based off of Christianity is problematic and homophobic, and shouldn't be done.

It's supposed to represent the third chakra. It's also a recognition of intelligence and beauty.

Or a sniper target.

It's a spread. The caste system exists for a reason.

Depends, Muslim pooinloos are shit-tier, Hindus are meh and Sikhs are bro-tier.

People will just say it doesn't matter since Cameron quits. Sad thing is that Boris is promising things these people want, so we lose anyway.

Corroboration by The Independent:
NO SECOND REFERENDUM: David Cameron rules out second EU referendum after Brexit

archive.is/wzGsA

They're subhuman scum with 99% ugly women, awful food, shit music and a fear of toilets.

Verdict: Not Based.

guess what you little turd, life isn't supposed to fair. there is no guarantee of fairness. I hope you get shanked by a Muslim.

you sound like the cunt on question or whatever who said school children should be able to vote because it's their future too.

kill yourself.

Wew lads I was certain they would try to create some coincidences. I am utterly shocked that this was allowed to happen to begin with.

The salt is still flowing in POE chat. I bait them with Brexit and Britain once in a while for the lulz.

What the fuck how'd I post this webm?

sure smells like summer

seriously, it's 2016 why do we all have the right to vote?

If you're just going to die soon, why should your vote matter?