Soros got Pounded

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-27/soros-was-long-the-pound-before-brexit-vote-says-spokesman

say it with me:
Thank you UK

Unlike what the independent previously wrote that Soros profited from Brexit, he wasn't only long on gold, but stocks and the GBP as well. Thus gold only partially compensated his losses

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PshfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm so proud of you, Holla Forums

Also where's your archive, shlomo

Throw the jew down the well

How much did he lose?

I understand why Trump stayed in New york. Jewing jews is fun as hell.

Thank you UK

Nice to see his ''gamble and his scramble" both fell through heh.

I'm a fucking idiot and don't know how to.

SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE FREE

What does "being long on" mean? I don't understand this merchant jargon.

archive.is/PshfM
Always archive

YOU MUST GRAB HIM BY HIS HORNS

what's the matter, you old faggot? losing your touch?

Long refers to an up bet, whereby you essentially gamble that something is going to rise in value.
Which shares and GBP didn't, so he lost money.

Being long means that you buy a financial product expecting its price to increase in the future, so that you can sell it and make a profit out of the transaction.

Being short means that you sell a financial product expecting its price to decrease in the future, so that you can buy it back at a lower price and make a profit.

(You can sell even if you don't own it at the moment, it's just a contract)

Short is a short investment, buying low, selling on the next or soon to be next high. The long game is a safer investment usually, less of a chance for huge profit, but unlikely to fall through.

Tbh you can lose money on both if you don't know what you're doing, but the top few major currencies in the most stable nations (the UK is one of the most consistently stable countries economically and govermentally) are usually considered a good place to just store value.

Sure the pound has been dropping, but you can't hedge everything on the dollar, oil and gold.

It's worth noting here that Soros had made a LOT of money this way, including one infamous case many years ago when he shorted the pound so severely he caused its value to drop, making himself a fortune and actually damaging the British economy in the process.

This is a little bit of poetic justice, though not as much as it should be. I imagine George didn't want to sell his British Pounds when their value kept rising all the way up until Brexit.

It's almost as though he has some purely coincidental genetic trait that makes him not want to part with money.

This is completely incorrect.

Going long = buying and expecting a rise in the currency/stock, then selling after that rise.

Going short (shorting) = selling and expecting a fall in the currency/stock, often selling other people's shares (by contract with a bank) and buying them back at a cheaper price for profit.

THEN WE HAVE A BIG PARTY

Let's play a little devils advocate.

Let's assume that the kikes wanted brexit to happen. Why?

Are they banking on the EU falling apart? How would that help them? Its surely a severe blow to globalism…. But maybe they are counting on the EU falling apart and then the Muslims causing serious problems once the individual nations start kicking them out?

the kikes always back both ponies since they want a profit either way.

Their end goal is to destroy whites, and use money to rule the world.

EU or no EU, this is their goal.

Apparently he hasn't been this worried since he spilled some black market coffee over an Arrow Cross Members brand new uniform in 1944.

Thank you UK

Leftist Jews are probably upset that their EU project is falling apart.

Israeli/zionist/neocohen types probably see the EU falling apart as an opportunity. A few more mossad false-flag operations to be blamed on ISIS, forment more muslim riots, rapes, and ignite a real race war.

With Europeans and Muslims at each other's throats, the Jews will be free to finish off Syria, nuke Iran, clean out Iraq and establish greater Israel.

u wot m9

Soros pissed off the Rothschilds in the 90s and they excommunicated him from the ZOG network.

Its the whole reason so many sources discuss Soros, when he is not using Jew magics.
Just leveraging a "me-first" moral code that doesn't stop him from leveraging a bunch of country's liquidity to pump and dump, then financing what he wants (also a bit zog related, but he plays all sides like it actually a game, also for tax reasons since he has to pay those)

Soros is a bastard, but you can tell your poller level by how focussed on Soros they are.

It does exactly what it says, only mods can make posts within his posts. If they dont they are defending jews
DEATH TO THE MODS

say it with me

ARCHIVE YOU FUCKING NIGGERKIKE!!!

Dont be so proud–95% people on here are useless lazy unskilled blobs–jacking off to happenings rather than working on some project to help our cause.

You included.

low energy shill tbh

Met up with conservative Gay activists?

I wonder what it could be…

DOING IT

Yeah the Rothschilds are the main kikes. No conspiracy theories necessary, it's just a fact, they shilled against Brexit too.

All the insiders were sure that Brexit was going to fail. I bet they rigged the election, but still lost anyways.

I wouldn't be shocked if I heard the actual split before rigging was 60-40 or somesuch number.