I hate winter. It's cold and it makes me remember that I'm lonely with no qt to cuddle

I hate winter. It's cold and it makes me remember that I'm lonely with no qt to cuddle.

Why do you hate winter, Holla Forums?

Winter did nothing wrong

I like winter because I'm not burning alive in the summer anymore
I also like it because I get to walk around outside with goosebumps on my butt

Shit opinions tbh fam

Blaccs especially hate cold..your a nigger user

I love winter. Snuggling in my blanket cocoon, sipping a warm cup of hot chocolate, it is pure comfort.

Holidays. I loathe Christmas

I hate everyone. Buy some hand-warmers from walmart, fuccing newt.

I don't , it's my favorite season.

this negro gets it.

summer on the other hand, high temp, sweat, fat women wearing nothing,every body is cranky, at least in winter you get to wear winter clothes and you feel warm, in summer, you can't take off your skin.

The opposite of whatever gender their victim is.

are you lost?

muh winta nigga!

No I am not, satan.

How is the weather in hell, lucifer?

I pity the betas who no longer know such joys

My hands get extremely dry during the winter and it causes the skin to split in places.

I love winter. It's finally cool enough for me to feel comfortable outdoors and it's perfect for snuggling with my qt gf.

Use lotion you fuccing nigger.
Oh wait, niggers use lotion.

Don't use lotion.

you ashy motherfuccer.

Winter is a time for growth.

Because it's cold.

All i can grow is my pubic hair

I don't understand. Is walking around with goosebumps on your butt some weird, gay fetish of yours?

What do you mean, winter is… or used to be the best thing. Crisp snow crunching under your boots, the freezing cold biting into any exposed skin, the fresher than usual smelling air, the silence in nature as many birds have left for the season, frozen rivers and huge white fields, snow covered mountains hills…
ugly people covering up while the good looking ones wear cute and fashionable coats, joyful children playing around, the extra comfy feel of coming home and drinking some cocoa or tea after dropping your heavy clothes. It used to be the best time of the year.
In the last few we had hardly any snow and you don't need a coat when it isn't foggy. Really wish we could get a small ice age.

snowboarding…

it's cold as fuck and I have to shovel snow. To be fair, I'm a skinny black guy so I don't think I built for this weather. I always end up putting on too few or too many layers.

I honestly don't understand how people like it if you live in north. Does anybody really enjoy "snow" and "the cold"? People like being warm in the winter, which means avoiding the fact that it's cold as fuck outside. And snow is only nice when you don't have to shovel it. I can't imagine driving in it.

My parent's house is on a street that is slanted sideways towards it, so we always have a shit ton of wet snow building up there that's impossible to shovel. And sometimes the fucking snowblower doesn't even work. And the best part is when you bother shoveling your sidewalk and the neighbors don't do their part, so it's all for jack shit. Even better when you're going to school and subway breaks down because your trains are shit, and the bus runs an hour late.

Some things are good about winter though. At least all the bugs die., and Christmas music is all right but you can only sing it in December without pissing people off. Snow is pretty when I'm in college and I don't have to shovel it.
Sitting by the fire is weird. I feel too hot and cold at the same time, and I can't move away from it without feeling really cold.

It's pretty fun to drive through snow and ice. Driving on clean streets is boring as fuck.

I love it for that reason too but it's because I have noone to share it with that I would rather sleep outside in the snow and die.

what was so smug about that statement?