I hate winter

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

I hate winter. It's cold and it makes me remember that I'm lonely with no qt to cuddle.

Why do you hate winter, Holla Forums?

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Winter did nothing wrong

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

I like winter because I'm not burning alive in the summer anymore
I also like it because I get to walk around outside with goosebumps on my butt

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Shit opinions tbh fam

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Blaccs especially hate cold..your a nigger user

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

I love winter. Snuggling in my blanket cocoon, sipping a warm cup of hot chocolate, it is pure comfort.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Holidays. I loathe Christmas

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

I hate everyone. Buy some hand-warmers from walmart, fuccing newt.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

I don't , it's my favorite season.

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

this negro gets it.

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

summer on the other hand, high temp, sweat, fat women wearing nothing,every body is cranky, at least in winter you get to wear winter clothes and you feel warm, in summer, you can't take off your skin.

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

The opposite of whatever gender their victim is.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

are you lost?

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

muh winta nigga!

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

No I am not, satan.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

How is the weather in hell, lucifer?

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

have qt to cuddle
She hates the cold
Needs constant cuddles

I pity the betas who no longer know such joys

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

My hands get extremely dry during the winter and it causes the skin to split in places.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

I love winter. It's finally cool enough for me to feel comfortable outdoors and it's perfect for snuggling with my qt gf.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

Use lotion you fuccing nigger.
Oh wait, niggers use lotion.

Don't use lotion.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

you ashy motherfuccer.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Winter is a time for growth.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Because it's cold.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

All i can grow is my pubic hair

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

I don't understand. Is walking around with goosebumps on your butt some weird, gay fetish of yours?

David Thomas
David Thomas

What do you mean, winter is… or used to be the best thing. Crisp snow crunching under your boots, the freezing cold biting into any exposed skin, the fresher than usual smelling air, the silence in nature as many birds have left for the season, frozen rivers and huge white fields, snow covered mountains hills…
ugly people covering up while the good looking ones wear cute and fashionable coats, joyful children playing around, the extra comfy feel of coming home and drinking some cocoa or tea after dropping your heavy clothes. It used to be the best time of the year.
In the last few we had hardly any snow and you don't need a coat when it isn't foggy. Really wish we could get a small ice age.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

snowboarding…

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

it's cold as fuck and I have to shovel snow. To be fair, I'm a skinny black guy so I don't think I built for this weather. I always end up putting on too few or too many layers.

I honestly don't understand how people like it if you live in north. Does anybody really enjoy "snow" and "the cold"? People like being warm in the winter, which means avoiding the fact that it's cold as fuck outside. And snow is only nice when you don't have to shovel it. I can't imagine driving in it.

My parent's house is on a street that is slanted sideways towards it, so we always have a shit ton of wet snow building up there that's impossible to shovel. And sometimes the fucking snowblower doesn't even work. And the best part is when you bother shoveling your sidewalk and the neighbors don't do their part, so it's all for jack shit. Even better when you're going to school and subway breaks down because your trains are shit, and the bus runs an hour late.

Some things are good about winter though. At least all the bugs die., and Christmas music is all right but you can only sing it in December without pissing people off. Snow is pretty when I'm in college and I don't have to shovel it.
Sitting by the fire is weird. I feel too hot and cold at the same time, and I can't move away from it without feeling really cold.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

It's pretty fun to drive through snow and ice. Driving on clean streets is boring as fuck.

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

I love it for that reason too but it's because I have noone to share it with that I would rather sleep outside in the snow and die.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

what was so smug about that statement?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit