Movies/shows we shouldn't like as men but we do because we are infact shy sensitive boys

Movies/shows we shouldn't like as men but we do because we are infact shy sensitive boys

>>>/cuteboys/ is that way

Does the wind rises count?

Brokebacc Mountain

80´s animu.

You're a fuccing queer

I'll never get this autistic meme. The only universal ideology is retardation.

im a fag, you're a fag, we're all fags. get used to it

where's the meme you speak of?

I would say so

pppppfffft, gay, faggy faggot

they can, but only once they're on testosterone bloccers and have estrogen levels within normal range

…I watched the first 2 seasons of skins uk… enjoyed it alot

sounds like a bad Idea to me. estrogen means you allow people to walk on top of you instead of telling people if they're literally being the worst.
Assertive and direct>Empathetic consideration every-time.

This is absolutely true.

any man that takes estrogen or even wants any is a complete faggot.

i dont believe you, you're trying too hard.

If I was trying to bait I would have added Fault In Our Stars and Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants.

alright, then you're descended faggotry and have found your way into pre-op tranny. it'll be ok.

I hope that box you've forced yourself into is comfy.

i watch anime, decent comedy, and how to videos. Deal with it. I don't watch the screen that's always on repeat, little eyes inside your mind driving you through the street.

Hope that box you've forced your mind into is comfy.

whooooosh
I was literally describing how to tranny

Top Gear is awesome take that bacc you faggot

top gear is alright. I watched like one episode where they drove through the emptiness of spain and that was PRETTY BADASS. but it might've just been cuz they were roaming through entirely desolate empty towns and driving ripped cars down airport runways. I don't have enough information to give a definite opinion.

Pic related

This actually appeals to adults? Old WB cartoons I can understand but not this shit.

There aren't any because you can be sensitive without being a faggot. I don't watch any of that shit because it succs and I have more taste than that. Being sensitive isn't being gay.

You might be a faggot but I'm not and I can't speak for the guy you replied to. All you truly know is that you are a faggot.

The first ones were funny though. Its all the ones after that that succ.

There are fat neccbeard faggots everywhere. I don't know how you go about becoming retarded enough to watch that tripe but I know lots of losers do. It appeals to adults because 90% of adults are no more intelligent than a seven year old.

Millionaire matchmaker, I don't know why…

All anime.