Good morning, Holla Forums

Good morning, Holla Forums

Today, I've stumbled upon very interesting and worrying piece about Trump from one somewhat obscure Russian analyst (Andrey Piontkovsky: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrey_Piontkovsky - appears to be no more than 1/4 Jewish).

I'll post the original Russian text and my translation:

Трамп – человек, абсолютно безграмотный как во внешней политике, так и во многих других вопросах. В его окружении полно российских агентов. Три человека в его штабе – американские политтехнологи, годами работавшие с российскими и украинскими олигархами. И в качестве высочайших экспертов и гуру они приводят к нему таких людей как Дмитрий Саймс и Стивен Коен. Саймс - агент КГБ, еще в 70-е годы заброшенный в Штаты под видом диссидента и процветающий там как крупный американский политолог. Каждый раз, когда его пытаются разоблачить, поднимается дикий крик: "Маккартизм, маккартизм! Опять вы хотите возродить маккартизм!" Стив Коен гораздо хуже чем агент КГБ, он чрезвычайно "полезный буржуазный идиот". Они вместе со штабистами внушили Трампу простенькую модель текущей мировой политики, которую тот обкатывает во всех своих выступлениях: …" (Some bullcrap about ISIS here, not relevant to Holla Forums )

"Trump is… clueless in some questions, including foreign policy. What's worse is that he's surrounded by old Soviet and modern Russian agents. Three people in his campaign are American politicos, who've worked with Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs for years. And they present people such as Dimitri Simes and Steven (((Kohen))) as experts. Simes is a known KGB agent, working undercover in States since 70's. Each time he's being exposed liberal media shrieks: "McCarthysm! McCarthysm! You want to ressurrect McCarthysm!". (((Kohen))) is much, much worse than the worst KGB spy could be, he's a useful bourgeois idiot. Those two and their allies are very influential on Trump's foreign policy…"

Turned out Simes echoes as well:

archive.is/sI6bW
Simes was born in Moscow to secular Jewish parents and graduated with an M.A. in history from Moscow State University

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xCDxu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not American, so I wasn't paying much attention to the elections - however, Trump appears as a genuinely interested in breaking status quo, and I know that Holla Forums is home to rather surprisingly powerful people (Trump's son has posted here, for example).

I believe that needs digging into. If Trump has virtually communist kikes surrounding him, hi presidency will be a disaster regardless of good intentions.

So many threads have been posted already demonstrating Trump's Jewish connections and they always mysteriously end up sunk…

Jewish connections are expected if you're businessman in New York. Connections to the known Communist spies, however, are borderline treason - although, Hillary has virtually taken money from Russian state, she's worse by far even if entire Trump campaigns runs on secret orders from Lubyanka.

How are you so sure? How do we know he is not just playing a role.

Trump gets way too much benefit of the doubt. Holla Forums makes so many exceptions for him it's ridiculous.

If they're "very influential" in Trump's foreign policy then there's nothing to worry about because his foreign policy is fucking beautiful.

Keep up the good work, alleged Russian agents

Because we dont care, he is the least cohen.

Besides if he is shitty we just activate the plan we had if hillary gets in.

Just know that for every thread like this, I leave a surgical instrument behind in a jewish patient.

Im up to 34.

It's almost like Holla Forumsacks keep reporting your shill threads

Are you really so bought that you consider any word against Trump "shilling"?

Are you really so gay that dicks fall out of your butt every time you fart?

[Title of article goes here]

Nigger, explain how I'm shilling, and most importantly, who or what I am shilling for.

That flood of responses in less than 2 minutes looks like an actual shilling.

Since when Holla Forums is fond of communist kikes ruling America? If they're so good, why didn't you vote for Sanders - he's another known Soviet spy.

wew shill confirmed

ONLY HERETICS, MUTANTS AND XENOS DEFAME THE NAME OF THE GOD EMPEROR!
HE IS THE GOD OF GODS< KING OF KINGS! LORD OF LORDS< AND PROTECTOR OF HOLY TERRA< AND THE WHITE RACE

He is so far above you, because WE say so.

You are not one of us.

We are not actually pro freedom of speech.

We are fascists.
Agree with us or die.

if me.personalopinion.threadnumber = 0 { sagebomb threadnumber; };

More like "Agree with (((us))) or die"

You hit the nail on the head there (((user)))

Fall in line with Holla Forumss ideas or you do not belong.

Thats the real truth.
Questioning trump is questioning all of Holla Forums.

Its like thinking hitler did anything wrong, ever.

Or believing that the holohoax was real, and not wanting another.

We are not really arguing in good faith, we just want to rip apart all the lies you hold dear, for one reason or another.

Join and echo our poltics or be cast out.

We are not pro democracy either.

0.25 shekels had been deposited into your account, Schlomo.

0.001 shekels have been deposited into your account, Mordecai.

Naw, not a disgusting foreskin eater.

Death to israel.

May israel be consumed in nuclear fire so that nothing may grow or live there for 5000 years.

Just burning Israel will not solve the Jewish Question. As my Jewish friends in Russia used to say, stupid yids go to Israel, smart yids go to America. First, kikes have to be excised from Western and Eastern nations and only afterwards the bombs drop - to extinguish Judaism forever.

low effort kike, low effort

Gotta deport em all or pogram em all first.

Cool part is, thanks to genomic testing we can indeed find and exterminate all the jews.

Instead of sagebombing and shitting up the thread with shill accusations why don't you guys explain your reasoning for how it's completely outside the realm of possibility that Trump is controlled opposition.

You've constructed this story that because Trump says he has friends who died in 9/11 he is now going behind the Jew's back and going to crumble their entire power structure. A stretch at best.

That is deeply fucked up.

Sure thing hooknose.

I really do leave surgical instruments in your folk.

If i could get away with accidentally killing them I would.

Fuck you, the world will learn to hate you disgusting sheenies once again.

Hes in it for legacy. He is afraid of being forgotten. He has the desire to be known in history as the guy who saved the u.s.

Only a kike wouldnt be able to take one look at him and see what I speak.

Not everyone has materialistic goals jew boy.

Nah, burden of proof is on you

So prove he's controlled opposition :^)

It's pretty funny how the horde of shills started shitposting in the thread despite the fact I've never said anything negative about their precious presidental candidate - merely brought to light a fact that some of his (((advisors))) are, in fact, Communist Kikes.

Surely if you're truly against the Eternal Jew, you wouldn't want people who are hostile to both United States (as Soviet spies) and White race (as Jews) in positions of power?

I summon ANCHOR.

Also:

You are doing God's work.

Prove it

But yeah, anchor.

ANCHOR!

SEXY ANCHOR, I give this thread to KEK!

ALSO: op is a faggot who sucks dick.

This thread reeks of shekels

(checked)

wew

Hey OP, wave bye-bye to your shill thread

Do you need a proof that somebody named KOHEN is a kike? Seriously

OP has a link to Simes' page. Simes admits he's Jewish. Not even part Jewish - full-blooded hooknose.

Ofc you didn't even bother to read the OP, just perceived it (falsely) as negative to the image of Trump you created and responded in kin.

I just did and it proves you're full of shit lel

Andrey Andreyevich Piontkovsky is a leftist commie who is wildly against Putin, so he's making up lies about the God Emperor because he's buttflustered by the idea of a America-Russia alliance

Your shill thread has failed

It just doesn't matter. Anchored. Tell your bosses that you failed.

(If you are just a newfag lurk more, it's always been this way, if you don't submit to the local Chan culture, they fuck you up)

user, its not the 80s anymore. She took money from – say it with me – China.

goddammit, I set this whole reply up to have the image as the punchline, and now I can't find that jpg where Trump says "China" and the chicks rip off their shirts.

fml

Your turn

Mods anchored this, they are either controlled or incredibly deluded.

So? Nixon had Kissenger and Nixon hated kikes and commies (and faggots, too)

archive.is/xCDxu

I assume it's not above Clinton to take money from everybody

He named two persons. Both turned out to be kikes, and that's incredibly suspicious. That's why I haven't posted the rest of his article. Yes, he's a leftie - but retains a bit of intellectual honesty.

I suppose board was silently overtaken by Trump's shills. I would hate going to cuckchan, but seems full/pol/ wouldn't be interested in investigating Trump campaign, and I don't really want to do it alone.

To my knowledge, she did. I was just making fun of the Commie-Russia connection, and wanted to set up the whole jpeg which I can't find for some reason.

Look faggot, we have two choices – Trump or Hillary. Are you suggesting we shill for Hillary? If not, then STFU.

We have plenty of time to investigate Trump and find out just how corrupt he is after he gets elected, builds the wall and ships you and your family back to mudland.

fuck off

Where did I say anything like that?
That's really an awful proposition. Investigations should be under way now, until campaign comes to a closure. I suppose chances of Trump losing are around zero - Hillary is just too repulsive - but you won't be able to influence Trump in any way after the general. Kikes will.

Also, you fail reading comprehension. I'm not from the States, and stated as such in the thread. Neither I am a Jew, Mexican, Indian, or any other variety of non-White.

The point is that they're all Jew controlled, not that we should vote for Hilary.

There's no reason for this to be anchored other than blatant Trump shilling in the face of reasonable evidence. How does this get anchored but rach threads don't? Makes no sense.

trumpkin fanboys at it again
i saved your post op you get to say i told you so after the election

Funny thing is that I'm not even negative towards Trump (but not really positive, either) - yet his crowd chimped out like niggers. Annd mods are on it.

I bet you cant triforce

You are so pleb you dont even have a fingerbox!

Because its nice and destructive.

You still dont get that most of us are here for the lulz.