Anonymous hacker faces 16 years in prison, while Steubenville rapists walk free

An Anonymous hacker who helped expose the gang rape of a teenage girl in Steubenville, Ohio, is facing up to 16 years in prison, but her attackers are already roaming free.

Deric Lostutter pled not guilty to four felony counts of hacking on Wednesday, with three covered under the Reagan-era Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.

It’s the same law used to go after Reddit founder Aaron Swartz for downloading academic papers. Swartz later committed suicide at age 26.

"You get 16 years for forcibly entering your way into a computer, but you get one year for forcibly entering your way into a woman," Lostutter said. "I think that's the precedent the government is setting here."

rt.com/usa/358728-anonymous-trial-steubenville-rape/

Other urls found in this thread:

dericlostutter.org/
archive.is/o0D8d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I too would kill myself if I founded Reddit

this is crazy. it's just like out of feminist nightmares - is it real though? it's hard to believe

I guess being a football chad literally makes the law not apply to you?

football is the national sport in burgerstan obviously they don't prosecute their heroes

probably a case of a girl getting gangbanged in the highschool bathroom and then going full damage control when people find out she's a massive slut

Doesn't seem so anonymous to me.

The worst part if you're probably right.

Now remember white hats, you can break into government/company servers and give info about it if it serves your wealthy overlords but if you try to improve society or attack criminals which keep society occupied you'll be send to prison as newest sex toy.

there's was a video apparently and she intoxicated. Like vomiting and unconscious.

At least according to wikipedia

gib video

Actually no, not this time. And it wasn't the first time they did this, but the only time there is video proof for. She was carried unconscious from location to location, video taken by perps, and they took turns with her unconscious body. The coach advised them to delete the vids and keep mouths shut, but hacker guy got the vid and released. There's more details, like who may or may not have been complicit, guy running the server for instance, but I'll let you do your own research.

Also, people in law enforcement and city gov. had kids on the team (small town) and possibly involved, so at first it was a big "nothing happened just rumors" until the vid basically forced them to do something.

It's not rape culture, it's elite culture, no doubt the rapist is some kid with rich parents, same with Brock Turner or whatever that whore degenerate is called.

This degenerate deserves 100 lashes and the hacker deserves a medal.

After a decade in prison he's going to change his bullshit self-righteous tune about this. This guy is a SJW, the type that infiltrates and ruins a group for personal gain. He's a parasite.

Don't believe the media lies about this guy, his only reason for getting involved was to make money:

>When pressed about what his “job” actually is, Deric stated that he only has four clients. Deric has maintained for the past year that he makes $70,000 a year and that a group of “trolls” and “haters” have ruined his business.

>Deric Lostutter has spent the better part of 4 years soliciting donations online by using the Steubenville rape case as his marketing platform. He has not held a real job in four years. When he has been employed, he gets fired but always blames the termination on his publicity for exposing a rape coverup. Deric has publicly admitted by posting of screenshots from his paypal account that he has received in excess of $75,000 in private donations.

dericlostutter.org/

Of course the MSM isn't going to expose the truth about any of this, just as with GamerGate the professional victim's story is a much better sell, results in an eye catching headline, angered user comments with their links posted everywhere.

I expected better from Holla Forums as Holla Forums saw right through this guy and his story immediately, it's practically a well honed reflex over there.

January 8, 2016 requesting donations to make a meditation room in his home for stillborn child;
January 12, 2016 needs money to help them “continue to heal”;
January 20, 2016 he needs $20,000 for a retainer to sue the internet;
January 13, 2015 needs $640 to stay out of jail to pay for traffic fine driving uninsured;
January 20, 2015 needs money for an “activism center” in Kentucky;
January 26, 2015 needs $1,000 for an activism center in Kentucky;
March 11, 2015 needs money to provide for his wife and stepson (who does not live with them);
March 26, 2015 needs money because he got fired.
April 5, 2015 needs money to live on until his case is over in April 2017;
April 6, 2015 needs money to live on while he looks for another job after he received $4,801 in March;
April 12, 2015 needs money to convert an extra bedroom into office space while he looks for a job;
April 13, 2015 needs money to keep knightsec.com operating so he can harass an autistic man;
April 14, 2015 needs money for his uncertified pretend “PTSD dog” for vet bills;
April 14, 2015 now he needs money for a defense fund against autistic man he harassed;
April 15, 2015 needs donations even though he claims he had “25 clients this month”;
April 26, 2015 needs money because he got fired for calling off at his new job after tooth pulled;
October 11, 2015 needs money for a defense fund for child custody case of stepson;
November 12, 2015 needs money because he got MRSA on his foot and couldn’t open his business;
November 28, 2015 needs money to purchase items for his unborn child;
December 11, 2015 claims trolls shut his business down and needs your money to live on;
December 12, 2015 needs $1,000 to open his business in a new location in Walkertown, NC which turned out to be a house he rented;
April 11, 2014 needs money to pay for car insurance to get a job; (note on March 14 he bought engagement ring and on March 19 he took trip to FL with his fiance)
April 12, 2014 needs $220 for car insurance;
April 13, 2014 needs money to pay electric which is going to be shut off;
April 14, 2014 got a job at Domino’s but needs money until he starts his job (please note next entry);
April 14, 2014 came up with rent “barely” now being threatened with eviction because raided by FBI;
April 17, 2014 needs $100 for the late fee on his rent;
April 26, 2014 needs money because Dominos didn’t call him back for job and he needs you to pay his bills;
April 27, 2014 needs money to support projectknightsec;
April 2, 2014 needs money to prevent rape culture and make tshirts;
May 20, 2014 needs money to combat heroin;
June 12, 2014 needs money is only $180 from having the money for PA speakers;
June 20, 2014 needs $200 for PA system so he can DJ;
June 30, 2014 needs money to move hot water heater in apartment leaked and he’s allergic to black mold;
June 7, 2013 needs money for dog food, groceries and gas (June 1 he reported camping over the weekend);
July 13, 2013 needs $500 to launch his own business;
August 5, 2013 needs $800 for an apartment as he and girlfriend have split;
December 4, 2013 needs money for groceries until he gets last check from job;
December 12, 2013 needs money for monthly expenses and fired from job;

Had to take about 30 of these out to condense this list enough to post here. Anyone who believes his bullshit stories or the media portraying him as a victim is an idiot. He never had any interest in helping a rape victim find justice, if your first inclination was to believe anything in the OP you really need to get a clue about these people. When they finally get their day in court everything falls apart for them.

ftfy

Niggerball stars are worth millions so they have a whole network of Jews behind them helping them get away with anything. It's been this way for decades.

We have webm support for a reason.

ayylmao he should've kept his end of the bargain and not released the video

He got paid $75,000 to not release the video and the moron did it anyway. This is just blackmailing which is a crime, I believe.

>>>Holla Forums
Come back when you've grown up, you may as well have said rape culture.

He got $75,000 in donations from morons who believed he was genuine not the supposed rapists through extortion.

This might seem hard to believe to virgin nu-males but some women who get passed out drunk in the company of a sports team actually enjoy engaging in high risk sexual activities. This wasn't the first time it happened to her(probably isn't the last either) and the one year sentence is indicative of that, she's still a victim and the guy is still a rapist but it's not as black & white as the press portrays it.

To profit off her dysfunction is one thing but to see the media treat this guy like a hero for doing so is what's really disgusting here. I bet she or any other rape victim didn't get a single cent from the $75,000 he collected on their behalf. He could have collected $750,000 and it would be the same story.

Jews jews jews jews jews

I'm curious what evidence they had against Lostutter. He claimed to have proof that Batcat did all the hacking.

She liked it so much she tried to kill herself out of joy, I guess?

triggered

she tried to kill herself because now everybody knows that she is a gigantic whore

lel
noone should be imprisoned for anything on the internet, but rt is rtash for n0bs
also, rape is funny, because 2nd amendment exists, yet noone wants to defend themselves because responsibility is scary
rapists are probably loners, but not as autistic as us, just bestial niggery diggeries

calm down you horny bastard

Saying that won't get you a gf, user. Not like you could overpower a girl to rape her.

Just like a feminist to use sex as a bargaining chip.

It never ceases to amuse me.

And yes I realize it was simply an off-hand comment

This never, ever happened. If you're that attached to your egotistical delusion of personal property, you need to get your head examined.

You're only causing yourself misery, and you can try to blame others for your own issues, but this will not relieve you of your disease.

For your own sake, please chill the fuck out and have fun man.

I've got this very cool V-for-Vandetta mask that you can borrow.

That's coo, but do you have anything substantial to add to the conversation?

not when my browsing history is involved

There's a setting in IE to delete your history when you close it bro

Sorry you're having such a hard time with this dog. Maybe it's time to admit to yourself there's really nothing to freak out about?

But it's just nicer to be private.
Faggot.

Aw, your FUD doesn't match reality...

You might have better luck on a different chan bud

Stop with the bait already, if you are going to bait try to catch multiple people not one person.

seriously, you might be interested in reddit or /adv/ where you can censor stuff that gives you FEELS

or keep being salty LOL

Is that pewdiepie?

Calling me a feminist still won't get you a gf, user. Why don't you go to /r9k/? Seems more your type.

If you want ultra-STDs, sure.

9-11 was successful!

The kids used for this set where tortured to death for sick molok ritual shit.

No, they just had their computer hacked and now their life is ZOMG RUINED

Aw, I forgot LOL

LOL

Posting pics of kids still won't get you a gf, user. No one would want to have one with you.

is terrorism

At least he didn't try to post on 8ch Holla Forums, where a facist board volunteer would lock and then delete his thread.

link pls

I didn't archive it, I never expected that it would get shut down when all I wanted was my very own containment thread where I could post whatever technology and technology politics were important to me.

The rapists were niggers so what do you expect? It's definitely ok to rape white women. Because they're white.

So what have you been up to lately, Makise? Are you still going to that other chan? What places you going to? I need some more things to fill my tabs.

Try >>>/yourpersonalblog/

archive.is/o0D8d

Thanks

I have some projects. I have to use an icky Win7 computer for work so I installed MinGW and it works great. I installed Cygwin and it works too but I haven't got the Gnome desktop working yet. They have a few other desktops available, I plan on using KDE after I prove that I can run Gnome.

Endchan slowed down and they are begging for donations to keep the server up. I guess all the cool kids moved to librechan but I'm still kicking around this dump.

I've got some (all legal) firearms builds that I want to get started on this year. So far I'm doing drafting and design work to make sure that everything works as expected. I'm goig to be modeling a 1900 Army Gatling to give me a good reference for a 22 LR Gatling custom build... but I have interest in a few other designs. Basically, I'm going to pick something and see it thru to the end.

I want to rape and cum inside Kurisu and get almost no jail time at all because that's how fucked up the system is.

What are you posting on endchan? Nothing seems like you. You're not even posting rare Kristinas.

Uguu

I only namefag on 8ch. On 8ch I post all over the place using the Overboard.

Smuglo.li is another bunker. Then there is bunkerchan. I enjoy the dank memes.

Weren't you shitting things up on /k/ not long ago? I guess Holla Forums is your new target. Here's some news for you: Holla Forums is already shit. I doubt you could really make it any worse.