Chegg out my secret board

chegg out my secret board

>>>/premium/

newfags cant premium.

Lots of content there.. premium nigger

we have proof that the jews did 9/11 on premium

hey guys I'm considering a premium imageboard membership. Can somebody break down the differences between Holla Forums premium and 4chan pass?

inb4 some joker uploads the infographic as a premium image

They are basically the same except you can't see Holla Forums premium boards.

…well, duh. How could you see the 8ch premium boards with a 4chan pass?

I mean, like, do you feel 8ch premium is worth it? Are there plans for flair like on 4chan, letting you show off how much of an oldfag you are? I mean, that's a big part of the appeal. Plus, the captchas here are once a day so there's less to be gained from skipping them.

Actually, how much is it? Is there a free trial?

Yea. All of the best raids go down on the premium board.

yea pic related.

✔ Verified Holla Forums premium user since 2014

bumping thread.

What's this?

Holla Forums premium faggot

urall niggers

I can't see any of the images.

Holy shit it's real, blurred it out though because fucc poorfags.

my favorite thing about premium is that dysnomia isn't there

Oh fucc it's actually real
Feels good m8, totally worth paying.

✔ Verified Holla Forums premium user since 2016

greetings fellow premium users. feels good to not be a newfag anymore.

✔ ' ' Verified Holla Forums premium user since 2016 ' '

original yotsuba master race.

lol faggot

If you like original yostuba so much…

y-you to user

lol tru

disgusting, all these pedos using premium accounts to post CP

Fucc I really want in … Finally a place without 4chan faggots

How much is it?

$14.88

its only once a year tho. email hotwheels.

we /premium/ now

How's that work exactly? You pay $15 a year for the privilege of hanging out with anally retentive normfags that mod every single post to their liking before posting it? Sounds tempting but I'm gonna have to pass.

lol newfag

trying to monetize the site is what led to halfchan's destruction.

keep saying that you worthless poorfag piece of shit

are you really this new? 4chan started the premium pass bullshit after people got irritated at the captcha service, which was implemented because their mods did a shitty job at containing cancer. now Holla Forums's mods are suddenly doing a shitty job, i.e. Holla Forums banning everyone for anything not related to Trump. boards get raided and spammed and now, all of a sudden, theres a premium opion if you want to avoid spam and cancer?

Holla Forums is creating the problem so they can offer the solution and all it takes is your shekels, goyim!

keeping this bumped so everyone can see the jewry of (((premium)))

k

4chan started the premium pass bullshit after people got irritated at the captcha service, which was implemented because their mods did a shitty job at containing cancer. now Holla Forums's mods are suddenly doing a shitty job, i.e. Holla Forums banning everyone for anything not related to Trump. boards get raided and spammed and now, all of a sudden, theres a premium opion if you want to avoid spam and cancer?

Holla Forums is creating the problem so they can offer the solution and all it takes is your shekels, goyim!

I'm still trying to figure out if the premium thing, outside of the board /premium/ is a joke or real, I haven't been on 8ch much in a long while due to a massive decline in quality, but was able to see the content on the board after about 25 seconds of writing some custom CSS, so.

The board is newfag-proof.

4chan did this too, user. moot used mods to shill the concept of paid content to test the reaction of the userbase before actually creating the premium pass feature. i suspect Jim is doing the same here: presenting it as a joke/troll but actually theyre testing the user response before implementing it.

heres how to prove im right: just wait for it to be implemented. and when you realize i was right, by that time a new chan will be created and everyone will move there. just like everyone moved here after moot did the same shit on 4chan.

jim is planning to make this site pay only pic related

?

4chan started the premium pass bullshit after people got irritated at the captcha service, which was implemented because their mods did a shitty job at containing cancer. now Holla Forums's mods are suddenly doing a shitty job, i.e. Holla Forums banning everyone for anything not related to Trump. boards get raided and spammed and now, all of a sudden, theres a premium opion if you want to avoid spam and cancer?

Makes sense. Can expect it too.

By the way, I don't know if 8ch has a process for preventing duplicated uploads, but the filesize, and other such statistics/ metadata for all of these "premium images" is exactly the same, or there's about 3 versions which keep showing up. Nothing suspicious in them either with a hex editor.

yea 8ch prevents duplicates..unless you're a mod :^)

They're not duplicates; you just can't see them because you're not premium.

So its a shitpost board?

my sides have reached orbit

(Checced)
That's a shame
Have a cute little girl instead.

wtf i'm a shill nao

have some redheads

pun intended

bump

I'll buy a pass…
I have to know what this dank maymay is.

(cheсked)

(cheсked)

bamp

holy kek, faggot got fuccing rekt

Forgot pic

I mean, cum on.

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuccle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

newfags can't premium

bamp

This meme is worse than the fingerbox meme

buthurt faggot didn't buy premium

bump

BUMP

bump

Hax

bump

BUMP
BUMP