Arguments Against the Don

First off, how would Trump's deportation squad work? Aren't immigrants, illegal or not, supposed to have the right to a lawyer and fair trial just by being on US soil? How could he round up 11 million illegals without violating our Bill of Rights?
Second, how could Trump "bomb the shit" out of ISIS without breaking the Geneva convention, or getting sanctions from important countries such as China? The Geneva convention states that we cannot attack a location that may have civilians, and we know ISIS's strongholds most likely have captured civilians or POWs.
Lastly, the Wall. Again, the sanctions come up. I know that he could put embargoes or whatever on Mexico and cease trade, and the money from deporting illegals would be enough to pay for the entire wall probably. Also, wouldn't this be considered blackmail? I feel like we would suffer economic backlash if the world knows we committed blackmail. Mexico does let millions of criminals over the border, but is this a solid argument? We can't obviously prevent every illegal from crossing over by just the Wall, because they'll find a way. And I feel like the Coast Guard wouldn't be able to effectively cover the ocean area that would prevent illegals coming in shipping boats or whatever.
Feel free to post more arguments or defenses against the Don here. I was just asking about these particular things because they came up in a debate with my friends. Note that I am all for Trump and am registered to vote in November for our God Emperor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2010/08/30/14th-amendment-doesnt-make-illegal-aliens-children-citizens)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are for white people.

>>>/reddit/

Thats my favorite part ;)

Its impossible to effect it bloodlessly.

There will be death, such glorious death.

But it will serve to harden american sympathies towards non-whites.

One step at a time.

Not saying anything against Trump but realism is important; the President's power is limited. Trump is not gonna be some God Emporer. I know it's a laugh but I think some people are taking it seriously.

Also:

Our current government doesnt give a solid fuck. Look up drone tactics, we already kill every extended family member if we can.

But he can legally enforce immigration, and his policy on isis is already standard drone warfare doctrine.

That only applies to US citizens despite what lefty faggots might claim.
China treats its people like shit as far as they can get away with and never seem to suffer sanctions because of it.
Nationals of a state that does not abide by the Geneva Convention (ISIS for example) are afforded no such protection.
Look this word up in a dictionary to help you.

Trump may or may not do any of the things he claimed he would, but your arguments are just shit I'm afraid.

I was hoping for serious replies. I think these arguments are pretty big ones against him and if I can defend him I can turn people into Trump voters

see

He can legally force such people out of the country at gunpoint. Legally.

Also: like I said, look up drone tactics. We routinely commit warcrimes nowadays. Good ol "enemy combatants".

You are not very serious on your own sir.

You just dont grasp the implications.

This is going to be a violent decade.

Thank you those really helped, but do you have a source on the Bill of Rights one? I can't seem to find it written in plain English in the document itself

WEW LAD

So basically if they're illegal, Trump has every right to form a deportation squad and force them out the country without fair trial? Regardless of what the Bill of Rights says?

Literally every single argument you could possibly make against him means exactly nothing so long as he triggers the shit out of marxists and niggers.

He will have my vote until the day he stops doing that.

"There is a particularly important provision of the Fourteenth Amendment stating that, 'No state shall . . . deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.'"

Yep.

And the best part is, you just fucking know they will resist.

The more they resist and struggle the more extreme measures that can be used.

The u.s. isnt exactly known for restraint.

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

It will also set the stage for what level of force is "acceptable" within the overton window.

Much easier for us to bring that violence against globalists and kikes after its already been used on the spics and mudshits.

non-citizens aren't subject to the Bill of Rights

The Geneva convention only applies to governments who also adhere to the Geneva convention. ISIS is not affiliated with any government, and they are not adherents of the Geneva convention.

In what way? Mexico willingly aids criminals who harm the United States of America. How is punishing them for this blackmail?

Seriously? Yes. They don't just let them over the border, they actually help them.

Like hell they will. If they do, then they're going right the fuck back.

Increased border security would help prevent this.

You might need new friends

There is really no (montearily) feasible way of kicking out the illegals without prosecuting the businesses that hire them (or otherwise disincentivizing it)

Since when does the US follow the Geneva Convention?

China's economy depends more on the US than the US does on China. That's a really stupid comment, tbh, no offense.

look up the definition of blackmail. no.

You need to get your head out of your ass. The rest of the world depends on the US going into debt and buying their goods. They depend on us not us on them. They would be cutting off their nose to spite their face, to put it in idiom format.

No they won't.

the beaches are owned and occupied by human beings, brah. that's prime property. pretty sure the rich people are going to call the cops if they see Paco coming ashore on their golf course

See Operation Wetback and realize that was done pre-ww2. It is going to be so much easier this time around. No need to even target the wetbacks, just jail any person who hires an illegal and seize their assets.

No

Bill of rights does not apply to illegals

Only applies to official states and requires them to abide by it to.

So?

That's it. You definitely do not belong here. Back to reddit with you kid.

We already have them, they're currently not doing their job. Eisenhower's Operation Wetback.

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism (TBIJ) reports that between 2004 and 2012, CIA directed drone strikes killed 475–885 civilians

Besides, they only give you a trial if you are a citizen and they cant just assassinate you.

See

YOU AREN'T BEING PAID ENOUGH

Realistically, the thing he's most likely to get done is The Wall. Not only is it well within his power to build it, but a barrier ALREADY exists along the border. It's just not very effective. Border walls aren't even that uncommon. I'm sure it's just coincidence that nobody ever mentions Spain's wall, Greece's wall, Hungary's wall, Ukraine's wall, or ISRAEL'S FIVE WALLS.

I'm not going to trick myself into thinking that he's personally going to go door-to-door arresting Mexicans and then nuke the Middle East. But as long as the left believes that he will and has nightmares about it, that's pretty gravy.

What if he actually does keep all his promises?

That's cool too.

Nope. They're still going back.

(usnews.com/opinion/articles/2010/08/30/14th-amendment-doesnt-make-illegal-aliens-children-citizens)

Anyone who thinks Trump is gonna deport millions of illegal workers when he's already flip flopping on it is delusional. Americans won't to do dirty jobs for $15 an hour starting. Illegal work is what's keeping cities like Boston, Miami and Newark afloat.

We can give them all show trials.

THIS

K. And brit-bongs will never vote to leave the EU they are too cucked.

Good link, thanks for clearing that up.

That's another big issue. I don't think there would be enough money after the Wall and the bombings and all, even considering how much money we would save on spending on illegals.

No, you're not getting it. You take away the jobs and they go back on their own. Done.

Another thing you can do is tax money transfers going back into Mexico. This might be able to pay for the wall and the deportation squads. Where there's a will, there's a way. Stop being a naysaying faggot.

All your friends are teenagers and are conjecturing. Stop trying to come up with reasons to hate Trump and have a real discussion. If you cannot do that, then ignore them. There's no convincing them anyway.

Let me give you an example:
STFU

None of your business. Let the Joint Chiefs figure that out. The point is to stop fiddly-dicking around with ISIS. You know we're funding them, right? You know Israel is, too, right? We're literally funding ISIS in Syria and fighting them in Iraq. You know how fucking stupid that is?

A vote for Hillary is a vote for a third Bush term. Tell your friends that. Hillary = Neocon

No problem, user. Get out there and uncuck your friends

everybody says this, but it's not true. There are plenty of US citizens who would do these jobs in California if they could get them. They just can't get those types of jobs because they don't speak Spanish and the jobs don't pay minimum wage or provide any benefits.

How do you think these jobs got done prior to WWII? White people did them. During WWII the US started importing Mexicans to pick crops and shit because all the white men were off fighting the war. They were supposed to go home, but they never did, so white men never got those jobs back. Nobody cared much because the economy was booming.

Now that the economy sucks, white people will do that stuff again, IF it pays $15 or more an hour with benefits (protip: picking crops doesn't pay $15, it pays piece rate, no benefits).

1. The idea of deportation squads is merely putting more enforcement officers into place to locate and bring before the correct tribunal more illegal immigrants to then obtain orders to deport.
2. Yeah, China really cares about civilians; Uncle Shlomo has been targeting civilians for years calling them "collateral damage" without consequence, I doubt shit will change now.
3. A wall is a deterrent, there must be a political will to have that wall manned and armed to repulse anyone who thinks they can cross the border
3A. If the state of Mexico continues to encourage illegal entry into the United States, the next step is declaring Mexico an enemy state, sending people to populate another country is an act of War and its time to treat it as such.

It's seasonal work for people who need or want work in summer and spring. The wage does not have to be $15 an hour with benefits (e.g., healthcare and a pension), but at a piece rate with sufficient break and lunch time and hours could be enticing; remember that even with piece rate work, overtime would kicks in after 40 hours, so you have a guy start at 730a and work to 530p with an hour lunch and 15 minute breaks every 2 hours; I did it as a union gardener in college ever summer, pay wasn't great but it was a fun job.