So I got a gf but shes got a pretty weird weight

So I got a gf but shes got a pretty weird weight
She's right in the middle where she isnt fit but she isnt curvy either, just kinda in the middle
Seeing how im not going to be able to get her to become fitter could I get her fatter by feeding junkfood for a while untill she becomes chubby?

Why do something the easy way if you can do it the hard way? :^)

doesn't have to be 'exercising', dance or go for more walks, exercise on accident

when is healthy food = more expensive?

Vegetables arent expensive but I mean how much I would have to spend to get her fat.
As in if get fries or peanuts (or anything cheap and fatty) it will satiate her hunger more per dollar than healthy food could
plus she doesnt really live with me yet so she could be eating fatty foods without me and ruin my plan of getting her fitter

she looks something like this, user?

post pic user

no no user I didnt say lardo, I said chubby
As in pseudo curvy, where she does have the body but not the elegance
Anything better than the middle ground she has now

If she gets any bigger she is gonna be consumed by niggers…they can't resist fat white girls

If you're not /fit/ you can't complain.

b-but I am though
Im just an unbelievable autist and have never actively persued a girl

Then either dump her ass or tell her she needs to get in shape. She's either the last girl you date or she's not, so get wachu want nigger

Fat girls usually like anal. You are a luccy sodomite

DIE NIGGER

DEAD NIGGERS IS ALL I SEE

I agree with you in principle but neither of those women are curvy. This is curvy.

Thats perfect, siri is curvy,

this is fat (not ugly)

left is silicone tier

Actually thats fuccing disgusting

Not sure if underage or fagbot

Topjej mate.

As for OP; you should actually do what you can to keep her within this region. Having a slightly squeezable GF is quite awesome, but you also shouldn't get made fun of for dating a lardo.

I was underage years ago like most people here and he is a fag.

It's like guys don't want women capable of birthing children and feeding them well these days or something.

does she have a cute belly?