Brit/pol/ #1019: Morning Coffee and Barth Edition

Black Coffee with no sugar, no milk tbh.

LIVESTREAMS
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

For Yanks - streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/

Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live
NEWS

UK Should Start Brexit By Tuesday - EU Chief
archive.is/19BbQ

LABOUR IN CRISIS: Brexit Fallout Roils U.K. Labour Party
archive.is/FOu5i

BBC EX-CHIEF ADMITS TO FAR-LEFT AGENDA: Leaked email says it 'ignores and despises' millions because they do not embrace liberal views
archive.is/fPji2

NEW ROTHERHAM: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls
archive.is/QN3cL

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/i-cannot-stress-too-much-that-britain-is-part-of-europe--and-alw/
voteleavetakecontrol.org/campaign
grassrootsout.co.uk/who-we-are/
archive.is/1z6GZ
archive.is/fwnLN>The
archive.is/fwnLN
archive.is/xBbSq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689#Provisions_of_the_Act
twitter.com/guardian/status/747349940494548992
twitter.com/timfprice/status/747351396635148288
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36637732
archive.is/xxjon
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36638041?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
theguardian.com/books/2016/jun/25/philip-pullman-on-the-1000-causes-of-brexit?CMP=twt_gu
express.co.uk/news/politics/683581/David-Cameron-told-get-out-now-stop-Remain-MPs-blocking-Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/683673/question-time-diane-abbott-nhs-lies
express.co.uk/news/uk/683469/Andrew-Neil-Brexit-European-Union-EU-referendum-rant
express.co.uk/news/uk/683687/EU-referendum-Brexit-Angela-Merkel-German-industry-Britain-single-market-Juncker
express.co.uk/news/uk/683471/Brexit-Scotland-Nicola-Sturgeon-Scots-keep-pound-remain-EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/27/boris-floats-associate-membership-freedom-movement-maintained/
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/22/boris-vote-out-but-dont-actually-leave-the-establishment-strategy-to-keep-us-in-a-reformed-eu/
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/?mod=sm_fb_post
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nandy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipak_Nandy
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36636853
nednewitt.com/whoswho/G.html
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
standard.co.uk/news/politics/scotland-backs-independence-after-brexit-vote-polls-reveals-a3281606.html
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/least-howls-remain-cry-babies-give-us-something-snigger/
eventbrite.co.uk/e/is-party-politics-broken-tickets-25401116423
youtube.com/user/DesnaStranJajca/videos
twitter.com/minefornothing/status/747392534444310528?lang=en-gb
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655339/Cambridge-University-academic-kicked-France-throwing-missiles-damaging-police-van-violence-shut-Calais.html
lordashcroftpolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/How-the-UK-voted-Full-tables-1.pdf
archive.is/y0vVa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2791369/20-stone-minister-public-health-accused-big-credible-hits-saying-s-s-inside-counts.html
twitter.com/1TD/status/746689374201454592
twitter.com/mikebutcher/status/747337094637355009
8archive.5chan.moe/threads.html#!pol
twitter.com/RupertMyers/status/747335021640318976
youtube.com/watch?v=99tCg596QSc&feature=youtu.be&t=23
twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/747333841652613124
voteleavetakecontrol.org/
voteleavetakecontrol.org/news
twitter.com/Y_FovargueMP/status/747333082886221825
archive.is/ZAVnc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_T_Davies
rfa.org/english/news/china/hong-kong-03142013141313.html
breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html
twitter.com/SKinnock/status/747324023260864514
ig.com/uk/introduction-programme
github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/blob/master/theList.json
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/747419416267202561
twitter.com/gabyhinsliff/status/747405868858224640
twitter.com/afneil/status/747323879207501824
archive.is/gkYvm
parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/4166e746-b9af-41b2-8a71-983be4680fb4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics
github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/blob/master/myscript.js
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/747356366247956480
strawpoll.me/10601105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for are nige

Dubs for general election, with Nigel getting into Westminster

Third for Fancy Lads

This would make 2016 the best year politically of my life

Lads, I really don't know what to make of Boris' article today
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/i-cannot-stress-too-much-that-britain-is-part-of-europe--and-alw/

It feels like he's backing away from immigration policy, then reiterates the points based system at the end.

Is he doing a Hannan on us?
Or is he trying to placate the Remainers?

Who else? Tinky Winky for Education Minister?

I think he is trying to be realistic to be honest. And to mitigated the damage the "Brexiteers are all racist xenophobes" lie the media is still peddling, is doing to the people of this country.

Viewed optimistically, he's trying to placate them.
Viewed cynically, he's turning back on his campaign.

But honestly speaking, I think he's absolutely clueless as to how to proceed, that's why he's saying so much lukewarm shit.

The Tories' pride will also never allow them to consult Nige for what to to next, especially with trash like Louise Mensch and Cuckswell.

What is wrong with people? He wasn't part of the Vote Leave campaign but instead the Grassroots Out campaign. How fucking uninformed can you be?

voteleavetakecontrol.org/campaign

grassrootsout.co.uk/who-we-are/

Also one of the biggest anti-Leave things been said now is that Nigel is backing out of the NHS statement, which was said by Vote Leave not Nigel's campaign. We need to stop the spread of that bullshit. Protect his name.

Hes covering his bases. He wants to be pm so cant alienate 16 million people.

This so much.

I almost wish they'd trip over negotiations with the EU so that the public can finally have a unifying reason to vote them out in favour of UKIP.

They stole all their policies from UKIP. Nigel won the referendum. I honestly think the next step should be to have UKIP be given the credit it deserves.

She's probably a dirty nonce herself.

Stop with the forced barth shit.

He's doing what he's always done, played both sides until he's figured out which one will increase his political career.

This is sort of the impression I've gotten as well. He's hitched his ride to the campaign without really thinking about the fact that he would actually have to follow through on shit. Now he's faced with a country where tensions are running extremely high and he has no clue how to handle it.

I watch this clip once a month

so good.

It was part of a smear by the BBC again. If you look all around the world's news, this narrative is being repeated everywhere as an attempt to paint the decision to Leave as being influenced by a "lie".

archive.is/1z6GZ

I know it's plebbit, but it explains pretty well how this story developed.

He probably didn't expect Dave to resign. That's why he looked so rattled during the first Vote Leave post-Brexit conference. With the PM out of office by October, the onus now falls on Boris to do all the heavy lifting, which was something he probably didn't want.

sigh, i's going to be a long year lads.

Howled with laughter the first time I saw that. Another great part of that episode was the paedophile disguised as a school.

who can I follow to normie-up my twitter feed?

Yeah, I tried to warn people about Boris (although tbf it's not like Tories in general are principled). I'm not all that fussed though, if they keep fucking around like this and trying to worm out of it they're going to guarantee the rise of a third party within the next year or so. Something like 60% of Tory voters went with Leave.

'I fear a maniac will kill me,' says Farage as Ukip leader boosts security
archive.is/fwnLN>The Ukip leader is said to have boosted his security team in the wake of the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox.

STAY SAFE, ARE NIGE

Fucked up the link: archive.is/fwnLN

Morning lads, news is crazy every morning these past couple days. Exciting times.

Looks like the Labour party are splintering in two, and the Tories as well. The British political landscape has never been so open; its anyone's game now.

Are you limey niggers ever going to get your guns back?

Now that you've got your country back, that should be first on the agenda.

fair enough.

I wish your bantz was better though

Their memes are pretty good though.

Fucking damn it, cant even use it to practice arguments anymore as anything pro-brexit gets downvoted to oblivion.

How the fuck can people not notice such obvious community changes.

It's a legitimate concern, user. I honestly wouldn't have cared if you sunk into the ocean, but if you're on the up and up, at least go all the way. It makes us burgers look bad, having come from you.

Your guns do you a lot of good don't they, friendo?

You do a pretty good job making yourselves look bad on your own.

Fucking insane leftyfags

UKIP wants to repeal the ban on handguns.

Although to be honest, I don't understand Holla Forums's obsession with guns at all. America is armed to the teeth and what exactly has that accomplished?

Those subs are die-hard SJW liberal shitholes, user. They make the Grauniad look like a paragon of restraint. Just troll them tbh

(Reminder that these smug retarded faggots thought Remain was going to win by 20 percent, they are completely delusional)

They used them to stop Obama tearing up their constitution and destroying their nation.

Wait a minute.

It might just happen. Nige's address is publicly known.

Checked in to the office this morning to grab a file I forgot. Status of Remainiac colleagues: Salt Lake City and a busy proctologist's clinic.

gonna need a webm link to video and a time to confirm

Prevented a race war, so far. You ever wonder why the South never has any nigger problems, and why the North and Left Coast has them all the time?

Some old QT with Peter Hitchens

Getting a bit worried now that nobody will pull the trigger on this Article 50 and we will remain in the EU for the foreseeable.

I understand why yanks want guns; its part of the cultural tradition, people feel guns are part of what it means to be American. Not so in Britain, save for hunting.

I'm sure it will get triggered one way or another (The EU itself is trying to push us into doing it ASAP), I'm more worried that we're going to end up with some shitty Norway-like deal including freedom of movement and this all will have been for almost nothing. I've been feeling pretty depressed about it since reading that Boris article, I just hope people are right in saying he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and is just trying to calm people down.

Brexit: Expats denied say in EU referendum due to missing postal votes demand re-run after scandal is revealed
archive.is/xBbSq

YES, I'M SURE THAT THE POSTAL VOTES, ALL HUNDREDS OF THEM, WILL OVERTURN THE 1 MIL VOTES THAT SEPARATE LEAVE FROM REMAIN.

Fair enough, although I'm not quite certain that's the reason they have less nagger problems than the North.

I think it's quite likely we'll see looser gun laws soon, as there's a strong legal precedent for it and both the major parties are collapsing to UKIP pressure. It's just that politically, it's hard to sell to people, because "more guns" = "more violence" in their heads, they associate guns mentally with criminal minorities who don't give a shit about gun laws anyway.

Lads what do you say to plebs who keep screaming they are educated & they voted in ?

Ask them why the rest of their highly educated cohort didn't bother showing up to vote and defend their precious EU.

we have got several million islamics in the country. Does it make sense to allow them access to guns?

They already have access to guns tbf, most terror-linked mosques seem to have small arsenals of illegally imported weaponry stashed in the basement.

Police stumble upon them by mistake sometimes when they aren't worried anough about being called racist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_of_Rights_1689#Provisions_of_the_Act

But if he doesn't have a clear vision of the way forward then who will lead us out of it?

In my view Cameron screwed us. He was pretty unequivocal before the vote that it would be a case of out means out. He should have done Art 50 on Friday.

Teehee.

Non-whites already have illegal guns

The cucks have lost their one and only "educated "fallback option, now all they have is U WAYCIS and MUH NANDOS

Lads I don't think we should be getting too scared about the possibility of Tories like Bojo fucking our negotiations up and becoming an associate member of the EU.

Even if this happens, the EU is still fucking doomed. Associate membership won't matter when the thing we have membership of doesn't exist anymore.

Of course we must stay vigilant however.

I remember playing C&G Generals over a decade ago, one of my favourite games, but I never envisaged it resembling reality.

Didn't their leader just quit?

Please clap.

Anyone else still enjoying the endless salt mines of FB and Twatter?

Nah lad. He did commit the Lib Dems to attempting to re-join the EU though

pure gold

Feel free to assist the Grauniad in this endeavour:
twitter.com/guardian/status/747349940494548992

RIVERS OF SALT

Their education was wasted because they didn't inform themselves and instead did what the media told them to do.

Ask why they're classist

Just tell them they hate poor people.
That they support neoliberalism
That they would make Thatcher prouf.

This turk bint is always throwing a tantrum.
Brexit threw it into overdrive, it's side-splitting.

I don't think the spooks or military will let them fuck us over too much in all this. Our real allies in security probably breathed a sigh of relief when the public ignored the scaremongering to vote leave…

Thanks lads Ill post back if they answer so far nothing lel

Dear Mr Marsh

My name is Gabriel, I am Polish man living inside England. Ever since the British referendum there have been many racism around me. My friends Andrzej and Janusz and myself have found many skin brown people, thanks to no EU can of them beat. Many opportunity for good times in chasing the brown are now available in this country.

Thank you for your support in my endeavors

Regards,
Gabriel

should I lads?

Lib Dems angling for student support again… Do the young have really short memories?

Reposting

I COULD CARVE A BETTER THREAD OUT OF A BANANA

Why not m8?

twitter.com/timfprice/status/747351396635148288

lel

I honestly never expected this reaction. The scots have pretty much accepted it and are moving on (bar fish-lady, she's just using it for political gain), but the younger lefties are flipping out hard. Keks all round

Activate it.

She's right you know.

I think they're just desperately looking for any kind of support they can get.

Where the fuck do you think we are lad?

PROJECT FEAR BTFO
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36637732

Activate my Almonds.

it's done lads, witness me. Im using a fake so I shouldn't get v&

Farron is operating under the assumption that the students the LibDems fucked over in 2010 and lost in 2015 are going to be replaced by a newer, more gullible crop before 2020.

Then again, a lot of those same students blame the Tories for absolutely everything so they might be selectively forgiving or ignoring everything the party did in office the last time.

labour are finished

We all know what business and industry means… Not smalltime British grocers that's for sure

I'm at work lads. Anyone got any more fresh lefty salt for me to have a giggle at?

Look up through the thread, lad.

EU Foreign Affairs Chief: Europe Needs an EU Army
archive.is/xxjon

WE DODGED A BULLET, LADS

your a faggot cunt SA.

Labour's Watson tells Corbyn to quit

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36638041?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

"hurr durr EU army is just Brexit scaremongering, they won't do that!"
"Who cares we don't need an army hashtag no borders hashtag oneracehumanrace hashtag peaceandlove :)))))))))"

We lucked out.

I did see that and appreciate it. But More lad. I need more.

I've talked about this before but I have a grossly overweight autistic guy in my office, who stood for the lib dems in the GE and didn't get his deposit back. When he gets frustrated or upset he hits himself in the head or rubs his hands together frantically. He's so upset about this result it's gold, he's calling himself part of the 48% that doesn't regconise this country anymore.

I have been passively mentioning the clear democratic mandate that the British public have given to the government to a mate in the office that's in on it and it looks like he's about to try and snap his desk in half.

I honestly expect Corbyn to reshuffle Sarah Champion as his education minister. You know, to look after all the little kids.

This will be a shot in the arm for continental Eurosceptics. Most ordinary people, left and right, will want to oppose this, so it should boost any referendum chances that come up.

I seriously hope Jeremy stays to splinter the whole party into nothingness. These people are absolute cannibals even when they are saying they need to be the complete opposite.

You didn't luck out. Everything is falling into place.

theguardian.com/books/2016/jun/25/philip-pullman-on-the-1000-causes-of-brexit?CMP=twt_gu

Of all the lefty fallacies in the world I don't think there's anything that I loathe more than this dickless, cowardly, self-loathing "we should just accept our lot as Airstrip One anything else is delusion" shit.

Our country is precisely as weak or as powerful as you set it out to be, Philip. If our political leadership does not believe in our country or in us as a people then yes, you will get constant retreats, humilations, compromises.

There is absolutely no reason it has to be this way. There's nothing binding them to this course other than cowardice and striving. We could change tomorrow if we really wanted to. For fuck's sake we still have the world's third largest surface navy and that's after close to a century of relentless budget cuts and half-arsing it. There's no excuse.

It's this self-loathing attitude more than anything else that's doing its bit to kill us lads

I remember you mentioning him before. Did he start banging his head against the wlal like you exxpected?

eastern europeans a race now

ALL THESE POLITICIANS NEED TO HANG FOR THEIR ARROGANCE AND REFUSAL TO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE
express.co.uk/news/politics/683581/David-Cameron-told-get-out-now-stop-Remain-MPs-blocking-Brexit

Most of the luvvies on my FB have gone back to talking about themselves, have some stuff from Friday.

Shit, meant to upload this.

From what I watched over here in America (I don't keep up with it that super closely) Nigel was basically saying, "we will have X amount of money to spend how we wish. I can't promise we will chose to spend that money on the NHS"

Is that right or am i off?

He wasn't in the office on Friday so I assumed he'd voluntarily sectioned himself.

He is however in today so the wind up begins. Simply whistling rule Britannia is enough to set him off it seems. Might set my wallpaper to a picture of Farage laughing and just wait for him to walk past.

FOR NOTHING

Who cares? Let them make an arse of themselves. Good luck trying to communicate shit in 24 languages, after all understanding what the hell is going on isn't important for military operations or anything you dense twats.

pretty much

Lads, why isn't Boris stepping up?
If he wants the top job shouldn't he be acting a bit more like a fucking prime minister?
This flip-flopping is getting on my nerves.
A bit of leadership now would really help.
I don't give a fuck about the remainers losing their shit (I'm loving it in fact) but the (((media))) is pushing the "leavers are having buyers remorse" and I worry that they'll push more to that side.

Close. Nige isn't even an MP; he has no say over how the money is spent or where it goes.

Also, there were three campaigns for Leave: it was Vote Leave, the Tory party's campaign, that got the official campaign designation and they were the ones that came up with that figure, not Nige. They're setting him up to be the fall guy when promises aren't kept.

kek

Because Boris thought Dave would do all the heavy lifting negotiating Brexit, then he would take the PM's job. He probably never expected Dave to resign on Friday, and that's most likely why he looked so shaken and sullen at the first official press conference after we won the Referendum.

He's too Etonian to have any principles.

We need a politician on the same conviction level as Enoch Powell.

That's basically it. The Vote Leave campaign picked up the 350 million quote form farage and used it to catch the voters for the NHS and are now saying it's UKIP's fault.

Question Time audience member puts down Diane Abbott as she attacks Farage for NHS 'lies'
express.co.uk/news/uk/683673/question-time-diane-abbott-nhs-lies

Stirrings of Labour wanting a GE.

Fucks sake, let's hope they invoke article 50 asap then.

Brexit will spark 'pan-European uprising' Andrew Neil's magnificent rant on floundering EU
express.co.uk/news/uk/683469/Andrew-Neil-Brexit-European-Union-EU-referendum-rant

Now we find out who our REAL friends are: Juncker slapped down by EU leaders and companies
express.co.uk/news/uk/683687/EU-referendum-Brexit-Angela-Merkel-German-industry-Britain-single-market-Juncker

Women
Squirming Sturgeon says Scots will KEEP Pound, have no border with England AND stay in EU
express.co.uk/news/uk/683471/Brexit-Scotland-Nicola-Sturgeon-Scots-keep-pound-remain-EU

A webm of this would be glorious.

can you send office emails

Almost a lad

Bunch of old white males!

I wouldn't mind. They'd get slaughtered.

wat?

she really has no idea how politics work. she's just throwing shit out in the open in a hope that she's right once

even the swedes dont want turks

It's disappointing how the politicians view the younger generations as things to be manipulated to further their own self interests…

How can one person be this stupid? Is she trolling us?

Having a surprise GE in the next few months would be fantastic. Labour and the LibDems would get slaughtered in England even worse than last time, the SNP will probably lose several seats in Scotland and UKIP has an excellent opportunity to capitalize on the wave of support from the last election and this referendum.

Only if it benefits the UK, otherwise she can jog on.

Fuck off, is she delusional? There'll be civilian border patrols if that were to happen. Not what our gov wants, that's for sure.

My only concern is Wales doing a Scotland and voting Plaid…

Was Plaid Pro-EU like the rest?

Could the economic chaos cause people to reject Cons/UKIP due to thinking they were mislead by them.

He was only able to tear at the corners but not the entire document

She's 12% black but calls herself "white"

Should under 15% be the threshold for "white"?

under 5% should be white, she still has nigger features.

Has there been some surge of interest in Plaid lately? I haven't seen anything from them since last year.

That's some rather historical miscegenation. What year did that even happen in?

Yeah. But even if they weren't, they're nutters.

sauce?

I think she's developed more brain damage from the EU ref, so she's now leading porridge niggers by the nose and off a cliff at an even faster pace. It's also funny how people are saying there's no civil war in the SNP, but there doesn't need to be one because they're being completely fucked by the rest of the UK and the EU.

WE CAN'T LET SNAKE BORIS BECOME PM. START DIGGING LADS. DIG FOR VICTORY
Boris Floats Associate Membership With Freedom of Movement Maintained
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/27/boris-floats-associate-membership-freedom-movement-maintained/

Leave Campaigners Concerned That London Mayor’s Statements Advocate ‘Associate Membership’ Of EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/22/boris-vote-out-but-dont-actually-leave-the-establishment-strategy-to-keep-us-in-a-reformed-eu/

LOL

Wrt to assembly it has seemed that way, though it could be down to how people get appointed, rather than the people voting them in. Their influence has been felt more than anything.

Wew, lads. Watson just knifed Corbyn in the back, so looks like he's on the way out

12.5%. Her mother was 1/4 black.

At 4:06

Watson means nothing

He does m8

Watching this live was glorious

Come to Holla Forums post about women

What the fuck are you doing on Holla Forums?

What does she even do? Is she just a camwhore?

tbf I probably would give her a go

Well fookum8

Top lad, cheers.

Shoot the gorilla

W E W

Deputy party leader who went on a witch hunt against Parliamentary paedos got BTFO had to apologise and dresses like this - at Glastonbury
Not sure people are going to listen to him tbh. He lacks gravitas

You really should elaborate both here and there.
For instance, can you imagine how big and clear the mandate would have been if the press coverage hadn't been so biased in favour of the communist dictatorship?
Should be your next loud conversation.
Also only a few hundred people turned up at the "protest" on the weekend. Only a million genuine signatures on the petition….. makes you think they tried to rig it for remain, and the real split is 80-20 in favour of sovereignty, democracy, and loyalty to their countrymen, past and future.
Fat sweaty communists belong in mummies basement, not at work. Do your duty sir.

Not quite

She's a troll who plays games for patreon money

WEW WEW WEW

ayy lmao

Talking to some guy online, he says liberals in his area are tattooing thier babys… He's american and he said they are tattooing stuff like "i will never go to war", "im a pro choice baby".

I FUCKING HATE THEM SO MUCH, WHY DO THEY THINK IT IS ALRIGHT TO TO THIS TO CHILDREN FFS, YOU DON'T DERSERVE CHILDREN YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT.

There are people in the world who honestly believe this.

wew, your a faggot SA.

ooga booga, she is not very composed.

nice ID

This always make me laugh. They talk about the party which legalized gay marriage and whose (former) prime minister kvetches about equal opportunities as if they were secret fascists

alright dickheads morning lets just take this chance to count our fuckin blessings yea? WE WON

You have to be a commie to think Tories are remotely right wing.

Some of them might be traditionalist but no one would abandon their liberal credentials.

Thanks lad.

She trolled everyone with a fake camwhore character, the video I posted is from her real channel.

I'm partially kidding. That christcuck kid with the trip is alright tbh. The rest of you can go tbh tbh.

top point. these brainwashed pieces of shit have actually reached the point where they prefer the EU to Great Britain. Someone should slap them and hard

That doesn't sound real m8 it can't be

Sad!

can anyone tweet him, traitors must die, freedom for Britain?

christcuck kid = SA???
what about alberto pozbota?

Why does this shit look so sinister?

It's like something from the vampire council in Blade ffs

When will we get our right to self defense and right to carry a gun, lads? When will we get free speech?

haha it's not as bad as what some people do..

kikebook.com/5gender/

take a gander at this

Yeah SA is cool. Is Alberto the aspy? I haven't been on here in quite awhile. Never even seen you.

That's you isn't it?

Stumbled on this vid. Based guy.

2020 probably mate

I really want France to leave the EU just so they create a land barrier between Germany, Italy and Spain.

Because it is sinister. The EU is basically a cult.

My Transgender Child

Because it is sinister.

Lads can I make a meme request? Farage = Sam
Frodo = Boris

Feel sick tbh

This has been doing the rounds on facebook recently, did we really do this? If so, I totally missed this.

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/?mod=sm_fb_post

Newfag detected

I'm not pozbota nigga.

Lad parents pierce their childrens ears (My bitch of a mother did it to me.) so it's very possible they are tattooing their babies, these people are sick lad. The slippery slope is fucking real.

This is just perverse…

You went on some livestream, spilled your spaghetti and left for a bit.

I've just been working 6 days a week and haven't had the time to come on here.

Fairly sure the rumor is a ruse in itself lad.

In what way are you different Cuckberto Shitposta?

Sorry lad just trying to show leftist parents have no limits

In a future they won't be allowed children so that's a bright side

no I did not

I'm a different lad with a different trip.

Nah m8. We found out the petition was easy as fuck to exploit, so people saw that as us pissing with the public and blamed the cucks for making the petition.

Of course we didn't. Exactly what would we gain from it? We only discovered it.

>(My bitch of a mother did it to me.)
You'd better be a girl lad. No sane mother would pierce their son's ears, right?

One of the posts in the article says it originated here.

And by "we", I mean Holla Forums. I don't go on other boards so could easily have missed it somewhere else.

Just did this lad. Went to stick the knife in by quoting Enoch Powell.

He just smacked himself in the face repeatedly with a rather large book.

I hope we escape this madness some day. I can't believe people would do this to their children.

I cant believe i used to like that cunt's books, looking back on them, his views should have been obvious.

Farage was careful to say that the amount of money being sent didnt matter almost every time it was brought up without actually addressing a specific amount.
Which is right, since it's far too much money regardless.

The most infuriating thing about this whole situation tbh.

Man spends over 2 decades fighting for this, while some tory fucks who spent less than a year fighting it are attempting to sabotage it for their own gain while simultaiously making are nige take the fallout for their actions.

Duncan for smeagol.

The EU doing something right for once.

#GeneralElectionNow

We need something snappier, lads.

Alexandre Dumas père was 1/4 black.

That would make more sense, thanks m80.

Another reason I was asking ad a bit confused about it. Although it is being covered in the news as fraudulent so that does cause the public to question the legitimacy of it.

If it didn't originate here, then where did ti originate? Who has been spamming it?

Nah Nicola Sturgeon for Smeagol

I'm a guy lad. My mother is a dysfunctional cunt, I can still feel the metal tube in my ear.

kill yourself tranny scum.

woah.

It's shocking how the EU is now the champion of making us independent as quickly as possible. Based EU.

>>>/out/

If the ring is "Membership of the EU." i suppose that would make more sense, i'll allow it.

They have procedures to follow. That's all.

There are a lot of people who want to remain, both Brits and others. Why wouldn't they do it?

More like saving face. They are PR faging the fuck out of it.

The snakes still use soft power, make their victim think it's in control while acting behind the scenes.

Who on Earth is Lisa Nandy?

I might gain a bit of respect for Osborne if he utterly shafts her on this.

They're on our side now lad. The establishment want to procrastinate on leaving, but the EU is trying to force them to hurry up and get on with it.

The longer the country stays in limbo, the more likely we are to get fucked over and re-integrated into the EU. Like Hitchens said, we can't allow things to return to normality until we're actually out the door, and Germany is now trying to push us out the door.

Fuck not Dan Jarvis, he could actually get the patriotic english lads to vote labour. fuck I'm worried now

NOT TODAY ARMY MAN

top kek

Her Wikipedia page reveals this:

So she's quite literally the pos choice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nandy

She's mixed-race, and her white family are old political royalty.

Good to feel some Welsh pride tbh. People always bully us.

they are not on our side at all, the EU is destroying Europe.

I made this ages ago not that good but it fits

Apprendtly her husband Dipak Nandy is a marxist!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipak_Nandy

The fucking irony: leader of the party that purports itself to represent the working class was actually born into a privileged family and never had to work a single day in her life.

Yea it's nice to be the most based in the kingdom

Kek'd, though City of London =/= Greater London.

Good vid, good lad as well.

She can fuck off tbh

Top poo

Brought a tear to my eye tbh

Here's a picture. She's a bit like a female Ed Miliband.

Tx. I've seen it a few times

Why are young people so dependent on the EU? Genuine question because I don't understand it. They probably didn't even know what it was until the referendum was declared last year.
Why do they seem to think we're literally going to leave the continent of Europe? Why do they see themselves as "European" instead of "British"? I need to understand the mentality because I just don't get it.

Homophobic bigot smh

Nice but,
>No sound.
>Under 3mb.
Cuckchan leave.

There could be some nice Lord Of The Rings ones made.

Muh gap year

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36636853

Have we fucked up? This is bad.

That's her father.

He was also head of the (((Runnymede Trust))) (set up the Jew Anthony Lester) which is an anti-racist think tank

Because the media told them, lad.

They worry about losing their free movement and that we won't let in the islamic invasion.

saved

Cheers user, I missed that

From what I understand there's quite a lot of EU propaganda taught in the schools these days. This, plus the constant media shilling and the celebrities they're taught to idolize telling them what to think.

nednewitt.com/whoswho/G.html

it was being pushed when i was in secondary school in the 90's

GET IN HERE, LADS

MAKE YOUR STORIES BELIEVABLE

it's called a panic lad. Literally no economic change has happened yet. investors are pulling out simply because they have new information, not because they have lost money. Give it a week and it will be back to normal, and there will be another panic shortly before the UK finally ends EU regulation, and when it triggers article 50.

I don't think Labour even want to win elections any more tbh.

I'm not that pathetic lad

Cheers user. What a surprise that an 'anti-racist' campaigner was a racemixer

It's not about that; it's about breaking their narrative of how it's only "poor foreigners" suffering.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

First """asian""" PM lads?

It's instilled into them at school.

Don't need to make anything up, the Remain backing media before and after is evidence enough of abuse towards Leave voters. Not to mention animosity from Remain supporters directed at "Leave voters" without realising they're talking about friends and family.

Half-Indian/Half-white girls have a weird appeal for me.

this tbh but your just as mentally ill for being tranny scum.

WE HAVE TO MEME NIGE INTO NUMBER 10. THIS IS OUR ONLY HOPE

Mate send them this

Doubles are a sign of kek, user

like it was instilled into you that masculinity is bad :/

How does this sound lads.

"I voted leave.

I have been demonised for loudly expressing my views that Britain can be a strong independent country. I've been thrown every name under the sun "little englander" "racist" "xenophobe".

This is the same attitude our so called representitives in Westminister have taken, they're a snobby elite who are mad at plebs such as myself for rejecting their metropolitan, london-centric view. How dare we, the British people voice our opinion on a referendum that they gave to us. The upper middle class hatred towards working class northerners for rejecting their political project is the true nature of our divisions in Britain. It has nothing to do with immigration as they would like you to believe."

user

I included the green in the number 10 to invoke doubles

Spot on lad

It's great, lad.

I'd consider changing pleb to plebeian, "pleb" is becoming a normie meme and plebeian may evoke a more serious tone

You don't even have to make this up. It's literally the truth

Scotland backs independence after Brexit vote standard.co.uk/news/politics/scotland-backs-independence-after-brexit-vote-polls-reveals-a3281606.html

just what the UK needs right now

Jess Cuntlips has tendered her resignation.

Holy shit, they're eating each other alive.

Too bad the EU told them no dice if they leave the UK. Unless they're thinking of becoming 100% independent (kek).

wuh?

"backs independance" is a rather ironic way to say "wishes to leave the smaller union in which it has some power to join a larger union in which it has virtually none"

Anyone know how much of a threat Watson is?

The narrative is that Brits voted leave to get the pakis out, when its really to say fuck you to Westminister.

That's nice of them to back the UKs independence after Brexit, I agree and we should activate article 50 and be independent as soon as :3

Missed last night's question time, lads.
Was it an emergency question time?
Were they all trying to put the fear of god into us, whilst decrying fear mongering?
Were they condescending to the MAJORITY of the voting population?
Were the audience basically all leftard drones?
Need I even ask these questions?

The audience were ok actually

A leadership election is guaranteed now, as Corbyn has no support in the parliamentary party. All that is necessary is for someone to come forward as a candidate to trigger it.

Problem is, it's difficult to see why Corbyn won't just win the election again, since he still seems to be popular with party members and he's confirmed he'll run.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Mostly

I'm ready to pay my £3 to vote him in again.

I have no love for Comrade Corbyn but he's being used as a scapegoat by these faggots to explain away why they keep losing.

I couldn't really give a shit tbh, let them run a communist half-Paki why even interrupt them fashioning the rope with which to hang themselves?

Yea it was just a "BBC ignores the concerns of voters" episode again

no I voted to get pakis out

Loving some of our print media tbh, we have some of the best newspapers gotta admit

At least the howls of Remain cry-babies give us something to snigger at

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/least-howls-remain-cry-babies-give-us-something-snigger/

He is the extreme left what are you on about you yank.

Well it's a crappy narrative.

Might as well have 8 year olds vote if this is about the future. Fucking Remain cunts are without a brain….

Get ready for some more Jerry fuckery.

WEW LADS

I still can't force myself to watch political shows on the bbc, or any of the other tv channels.
Far too demoralising.
Still; just being aware of the record breaking levels of salt in the twatty parts of London is giving me a natural high.
I'd love to see the faces of the cunts in Brighton.
Proud to be Welsh tbh.
Irritated by the Scot's seemingly superhuman capacity to ignore evil so long as it afflicts the English. I just don't get how Scotland, which is in so many ways comparable with Wales, could vote in favour of the status quo. I just don't buy the 'they haven't had all the immigrants in the world' argument. Nor has Wales. Yet we are aware of what's happening in England, and for all the world, it looks like a nation driven completely insane. How could any Scot not be aware of the things going on in Northern towns, which are in so many ways, similar to towns across Scotland (and Wales)? How could they not be disgusted by how foreign most of the major English cities are? How can they claim to be patriotic, whilst wishing to anchor themselves to a completely foreign political machine?

Good on you, Brandon.

Bit of a yank name that lad.

LOL

We should just let babies vote.

This is Socialist fuckery user

Good.
They're a dead (or at the very least, dying) duck.
The more they ignore reality, the more hatred they engender in patriotic Britons.

this, but obviously children have problems with the, you know, reading, writing, holding pencils etc. we should just give their mothers the ability to make the choice for them, so de facto women get 2 votes where men get 1.

Scotland is a country of cucks tbh.

but I voted leave for the young people. smh

Based Welshposters tbh

What if they have 5 children or dogs?

Just automatically give women a vote for every egg they still have left in their ovaries, it would remove the oldvote at the same time.

Whatever has come out of this Referendum, I know for sure that my respect for brodyr Cymreig has increased by magnitudes.

I agree that it'll make things worse for them but the fact they're funded publicly means they'll be hard to kill

it's all gravy, lads

AN INVITATION TO JOIN ANDREW NEIL FOR A DEBATE. ONLY £21
Is party politics broken?
eventbrite.co.uk/e/is-party-politics-broken-tickets-25401116423

DUNCAN IS AT IT AGAIN LADS

Stop shilling for Theresa May; she's shit

TUMBLING DOWN

For fucks sake, writing for the guardian that will go down well with UKIP voters.

Why are we pushing for a Texit
What really needs to be pushed is a Calixit

How to answer ?

"I think the question on the ballot paper was worded incorrectly and it confused a lot of voters. They're not highly educated people you know. The average IQ is pretty low, and 50% of people are below average.

It should have read:

"Do you want to leave the EU, devalue the sterling, shrink the economy, reduce the government revenue which it has to make up with increased taxes and reduced spending on nice things like the NHS and your benefits, prompt another referendum on Scottish independence, add a boarder and nationalistic tension to northern Ireland, risk joint governorship of Gibraltar, pay more for all foreign goods (which is pretty much all goods in the UK), drive up inflation, hamper consumer spending, cause job losses and a recession in the optimistic hope that once it's all gone to shit it might get better at some indeterminate point in the distant future?"

And the options should have been:

[ ] No. Do I look stupid to you?
or
[ ] Yes, Brown people scare me."

Holy fuck. This was yesterday.
CLEANING HOUSE

Found his yt, TBH lad
youtube.com/user/DesnaStranJajca/videos

Update it with Watson

Something like 40% of the AB social class (managerial, administrative or professional) voted Leave.

Watson isn't quitting, he can't, deputy leader is a party position

Whom should we meme into Labour leadership, lads?

lmfao. Would love to see Ed back in just because he's a walking joke and has the biggest disconnect from voters.

Red Ed. The memes are non stop with this pathetic sack of shit

Thanks, m8.

I don't think a woman has ever uttered these words.

Why do you post this, lad? Everyone on at this time is probably a NEET

I loved the ed memes tbh lad, there were some great ones as well, should have saved more of them.

What a shit intro

He's got the sex appeal

Man I miss Ed.

Has to be Ed Millipede

I'm in the office.
Living the dream lad, living the dream.

based fucking corbyn tbh lads

She's making my Jock arse cringe every fucking day at this rate.

Honestly I'v been avoiding the media lately as well. It's just an echo chamber with no balanced viewpoints. It just makes me cringe at the listen and believe attitude that is being dealt. Make no mistake, the vote in Scotland was shit. only 40% of young people turned up to vote on the EU. And in all the regions the vote was pretty slim between remain and leave. And (I could be wrong about this) Scotland was the deciding vote. If we took Scotland out of the vote, remain would have won apparently. So I don't know why the cries of us being dragged out are coming from.

Hopefully as things die down common sense will take hold of my fellow Scotsman. Until then, rule Britannia lads.

GLOBAL LGBT ENVOY

THIS IS AN ACTUAL POSITION IN THE LABOUR PARTY

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's get some going then and post some classics, always makes me smile

MEME IT

Someone make him a Super Saiyan in the second pic

me too, remoting in to my PC at home

CUCKS

twitter.com/minefornothing/status/747392534444310528?lang=en-gb

Even Cuckwell gets cucked by the left

Gunna be honest here lad, I saved none of them. I took them for granted tbh lad. Saved one yesterday after it reminded me of the good old days.

Wew, did Duncan just get pozzed in his neg hole?

Makes sense though, it's the lingua franca and every european speaks it

Aw matey what a shame. I barely saved any either just old ones that were posted more recently. Not many saw that grand failure of Labour coming really

How do I make money on currencies lads? Did any of you profit from the pound dropping?

Is it a moral way to make money?

It's usury, so no.

Guess they do need us more than we need them.

How much do they have to pay us for this resource?

Duncan is an opportunist. After the vote he doesn't see a future for UKIP and wants to jump ship.

Wew, I thought there was supposed to be honour amongst cucks.

Go to IG indices and get a demo account. Read up on spread betting and see if you can make money on top of the £10,000 they give you to start.

It's not easy and it's basically gambling. Welcome to the world of "trading".

made a meme lads

SAVAGE

This is why you never try to appease liberals

How can that be the case when Scotland voted leave, overall?

He looks like vicar there, wish he was he'd have made a great CoE cuck

probably best off going to the casino

Now we've left, they should probably just scrap all of the expensive translation and use English as the common language

Nice one lad.

Wtf they give you ten grand?

What about Kent? Only Tunbridge (See posh wankers) voted remain
What about Dorset?
What about East Anglia?

I think he means a training account.

Odds that 'hate crime' excludes violence done to Brexiteers?

When are the mental midgets going to realise that using words like 'bigot' doesn't automatically confer intelligence upon them?

You can't m8. FX is the most random form of trading.

Demo account. It's virtual money. Something to practice with.

Ooh lol that makes sense

For as long as the oxbridge intellectuals on the telly keep doing it.

Just curious do you have a source for that ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655339/Cambridge-University-academic-kicked-France-throwing-missiles-damaging-police-van-violence-shut-Calais.html

I think we should call him Dougal. We need to meme this traitor into being the class one fucking idiot that he is

FATHER DOUGAL CARSWELL

Hopefully people will then think of him as no more intelligent that Father Ted's sidekick

Imagine the reaction if you said walked up to the Pope and said "hey man, whats up?" then tried to high five him. Duncan should have a bit more respect for the king of cucks when addressing him

Dubs confirms will be keks. Keep us updated.

Yes he is. The Blairites however are neoliberal Trotskyite scum just like the neocons. Now where are the fucking ice picks when you need them.

lordashcroftpolls.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/How-the-UK-voted-Full-tables-1.pdf

Page 5

fixed

It isn't any more. Not at all.

I've felt more disdain towards Wales coming from Scotland, than I have from England.

We have our rivalries with the English, but Wales and England outside of the rich city areas, have a lot in common.

Scotland has been doing really well out of EU trade deals if the SNP are to be believed, who implied they were the only ones without a trade deficit. If that's the case, it's no wonder they voted so differently.

Also, Will Straw and Stronger in Scotland sent out leaflets to the people in Wales presuming we were Remain voters and insulted our intelligencewith fearmongering about Farage. If there's one thing we don'tlike here, it's people telling us what to do.

more fixed tbh

DAVE SAYS NO SECOND REFERENDUM

archive.is/y0vVa

remainicuck status = cucked

Dave isn't being scum? Pretty great tbh. I think losing humbled him a bit.

19 resignations. Leadership contest seems inevitable now. Corbyn will run again - and with the backing of the trade unions and members, win again. The Blairites are delusional to think if they get into power before the Chilcot report lands that they can control the narrative enough to save their careers.

Thanks user.

The slippery man redeems himself

FUCK YES!!!!

Shadow Cabinet right now

You know, having listened through his GE speeches after his resignation, I realise this was a man touched with extreme strokes of luck throughout his Prime Ministerial career. It's just that this time, his luck has completely run out. He's not a bad guy per se, and I believe he does love this country. It's just too bad the direction he was taking us in would have ultimately led to the dissolution of Britain.

I think he's just humiliated and trying to get this ordeal over as quickly as possible.

Just think, every British independence day, David will get triggered thinking about how he fucked his whole career up while everybody is celebrating. I wonder how many years it will take before he kills himself

NIGEL INTERNET DEFENCE FORCE ASSEMBLE

NEVER TRUST A KIKE AND DAVE IS A KIKE. A SLIPPERY KIKE

THE LEAVE CAMPAIGN WAS SUBVERTED VERY EARLY ON. ALREADY BORIS A DISTANT COUSIN OF DAVE AND A FUCKING TURKROACH TO BOOT IS SIDLING UP TO THE FUCKING EU SAYING THERE WILL BE FREE MOVEMENT

SIR NIGE WAS STABBED AND WHAT WE ARE SEEING IS NOTHING MORE THAN CLASSIC MACHIAVELLIAN PLAY

CAMERON WILL BE OFFERED A POSITION LATER ON

LET'S NOT LOSE THE MOMENTUM AND BRING ALL THE FUCKERS DOWN UNTIL WE GET A PROPER PATRIOT - SIR NIGE - BEHIND THE DOOR OF NUMBER 10

DEUS VULT

DOUBLE DUBS!!

KEK WILLS IT!!

We gotta keep this memeing going strong

PM NIGEL

Keep Farage out of this. Let Vote Leave fuck it up, keep free movement and change nothing. If Farage is included, you can guarantee that when their deal with the EU is underwhelming, they will use Farage as a scapegoat. He stays out of it and he's the next person people turn to en masse.

LEFT ON THE LIST

Stop with this fucking altruism. The Establishment declared war on us, the people

see

In my world 'Dave' is a fucking terrorist and a traitor

So the pleb replies with "and 57% voted to stay. this also was a poll before the actual vote."

I dunno where he's going with this.

Anyone notice how the Leave side of the campaign had the best OC and propaganda by a wide margin?

Literally all the Remain side did was repeat how much money the country would have and how IMMIGRATION IS GUD S-SHUT UP!!!

The Leave side had the best PR and appeals to the public by far

Whether it was economic arguments from cucks like Hannan, Appeals to patriotism from Farage or Calls for sovereignty from leavers making emotional OC One of the few situations where it's okay to appeal to emotion tbh the Leave ALWAYS had the better hand

When was the last time Labour represented the working man anyways, the left all want the working man dead these days

Kemal Johnson and David Cameronstein

Throwing his toys out of the pram. Hope he chokes on his food the Goldman Sachs cunt

Reminder lads that brit/pol/ will be considered a historical resource on alt right views on British Politics.

Show your "hello future" face for those chronicling the Rise of Nige.

Really?
Small, celtic nations on the border of a far larger power. Patriotism still permitted to a great extent. The main difference seems to be petty anglophobia, and its attendant moral signalling.

This I definitely agree with, and I know that it's quite likely my mum would have voted 'remain' were it not for the ridiculous, and utterly condescending fear mongering by the establishment.

Also, in Wales, we don't really 'get' political correctness. The sort of 'tut and roll your eyes' reaction to it has never dissipated here. Nor has a penchant for politically incorrect jokes. I can honestly say I've never met a Welsh sjw, though I'm sure a few exist.

The disconnect between the projected desires of the globalists and the wishes of the general population seems most pronounced where Wales is concerned. Most of those bastards seem to (insanely: as most Welsh people could have attested for some time) have assumed they could just rely on us to be an obedient client group.

Irony of ironies, it could actually have been the much maligned English complacency evident in the political class, which lost them Welsh support, and cemented alignment of interests between Wales and England.

To be honest, though, I would say that it was probably always going to be 'leave' for Wales regardless of media manipulation and propagandising. Loyalty to Britain, and the idea of being 'britons' (a moniker derived from our population) seems to be deeply ingrained in our national psyche. As does a rational fear of foreigners.

The Scots will have to wake up before long anyway: as will all of us.

I wonder how Diane Flabbot's meetings will go down with her counterpart in Brussels when she takes up her new post as Shadow Minister for Cakes & Biscuits?

Have an Abbo template

Sauce on the Hutt on the left?

But noone's archiving all of this shit m8 except GCHQ

Belgian minister of HEALTH…

Belgian minister on health or some shit.

CURRENT YEAR

The slippery is drying out.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2791369/20-stone-minister-public-health-accused-big-credible-hits-saying-s-s-inside-counts.html

Give us the pastebin, lad.

Lads. Looks like there's a "Manchester stays" protest in town tomorrow. Heh.

I might take my camera & reportage lens for you guys and see what absolute specimens I can pick out in the crowd.

where at?

twitter.com/1TD/status/746689374201454592

THEN WE WILL HAVE BLOOD!!!
twitter.com/mikebutcher/status/747337094637355009

Sounds funny

Just had the BBC interview me for an article lads.

This is beyond parody.

Albert Square at 1700. Wana tag along?

WEW, SO THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

How was it, mate?

Hopefully you recorded it as they are very likely to misrepresent you?

8archive.5chan.moe/threads.html#!pol

Shit, going to see if there's any other mirrors.

…AND CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE POLICE FOR ELECTION FRAUD….GAS THEM ALL!!!
twitter.com/RupertMyers/status/747335021640318976

Pretty good actually, he was wanting a leave voter perspective on the issue of racism and sheeit

youtube.com/watch?v=99tCg596QSc&feature=youtu.be&t=23

Sounds good. Any indication on when it'll hit the news?

Lads.

How come it's so easy to piss off groups just by being honest? Even "race realists" end up angry when you point out whites have a high level of degeneracy.

Is UKIP going to clean house in the next election, lads?

He says he'll send me the link to the article when it's done.

THEY H8 EACH OTHER
twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/747333841652613124

Worth it.

The truth hurts lad.

VOTE LEAVE ATTEMPTING TO MEMORY HOLE THEIR CAMPAIGN SPEECHES AND CONTENT

voteleavetakecontrol.org/

The Chosen are really trying to make an example of us. Whatever.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fug I didn't, oh well who cares if im misepresented I'm a nobody.

No, it was a poll done on the day and is entirely accurate seeing as the Leave/Remain vote is exactly as the result was

Just say that out of 10 people who have jobs that require you to be smart, 4 of them voted to leave, then ask him if it's fair to generalise

Gove and Johnson looked like they were about to burst into tears during their "victory" speech. I don't know what Gove's agenda was but Boris clearly never thought they'd win it and only wanted to be PM.

USELESS BINT WRITES…
twitter.com/Y_FovargueMP/status/747333082886221825

They definitely weren't expecting Dave to quit. Thought they could just cruise forward and rest on their laurels.

Anyway,

GET IN THERE AND START ARCHIVING, LADS

You can borrow money from them though, like say you have £1,000, they will borrow you money up to 1/100 in some cases, so £1,000 could be used to trade £100,000, but any loss of money will be taken out of your account only, they will also close trades if the trade goes against you.

Oi fuck off cunt east anglia is the most based part of the country cunt.

Is this good for us, lads? Will UKIP gain from this clusterfuck?

It all needs saving as it will need to be presented as evidence at their trials
Here's a page save a month ago
archive.is/ZAVnc

Almost certainly, so long as Farage stays out of the EU talks which will inevitably fail.

That's not so much borrowing money rather it's leveraging.

I am EU Citizen, I have been in England 6 months, how dare you deport me. I am as British as my cousin Tyrone and Aliba Mohammad is! You is such a bigot!

I don't understand this graphic. Doesn't Sweden use the krona? I thought they never joined the Euro.

She sent a letter to every voter in the constituency blaming the shit state of the area on the tories, despite the fact that it has been a labour area since 1992, with no mention of the massive increase in population due to paki immigrantsduring the Blair years. Women should not be allowed in politics.

I think its saying that the EU accepted their decision, the same is true for Denmark. I'm guessing its from a textbook of some kind.

Ah, got it. That makes more sense. Those last two results are really fucked up though. They ignored a 60% vote in the Netherlands?

Babi doesn't understand politics and the illusion of democracy.

bad goys

you will be punished accordingly

Start making .303 again and I'll by 10,000 rounds.

EU are not going to ignore our result. We are now the sacrifice they are willing to make in order to squash eurosceptic movements elsewhere in the continent. The danger is our own government and MPs ignoring it.

Lads, is anyone else still stupidly happy since the vote?

Yeah been walking round with a massive smile on my face. Drinking remain tears.

Will be photographing that remain protest tomorrow in Manchester too. Should be a laugh.

I don't know exactly what it is about this tweet, but it made me angrier than anything else I've seen since the referendum

And we all thought a degree in gender studies would get you nowhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_T_Davies

Someone hasn't spend enough time in Cardiff :^)

Not really if I'm honest. I like being independent but I'm not looking forward to the pain and hard work ahead, though it must be done.

>my kids are in nursery tomorrow

Where is it happening lad? I want to go laugh at them.

More like Angela Vulture, tbh.

Nooo! My shekels! Wait, you guys care about those the most. Keep self harming.

Albert Square (outside the town hall) at 5pm.

rfa.org/english/news/china/hong-kong-03142013141313.html

bollocks, thats a shame tbh.

Yer I know, just making it easy to understand, even though I did a shit job at explaining it.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/

If tripps Milo we be Martyred

Having Hong Kong and Singapore back within the fold would boost our economy by a lot, tbh, but I doubt the latter will ever want to come back.

Can't make it lad?

If I wasn't carrying a massive DSLR I could periscope if for you boys.

TRIPS!

Haven't you noticed a pattern? Milo and Lauren Southern both want to play the victim Olympics. They keep putting themselves in harms way and going "LOOK! SEE! I WAS HURT! I'M A VICTIM!"

Sooner or later one of them is going to be shot. It's just fucking lefties playing victim games but using their ex lefty mates to give them a scuffed knee.

I'm out.

Trust me: he's the exception.
As the poster above said: even the gays I know are not politically correct. In fact, I'd say they're generally more against that sort of shit than average. Not that I know a tonne of gay people.

Mate. If there's a nigger in Birmingham making 40,000 a month off it, I'm sure you can do it. It's rather just a case of how big your balls are and how you handle losses.

Most people get spooked by a loss and change up a winning formula resulting in more losses.

Tweet my OC into Vote Leave timelines to remind them who the people credit for this.
The fucking back stabbing traitors!

I though it would just be "buy stocks sell stocks" but there's all those weird options. I'll just read a guide once I know what all that means it'll be fine

It's alright lad it's very overwhelming, you can't just jump in, you actualy have to learn about trading before you get some idea of how it works, it is a very complex subject and the deeper you look into it the more complex it gets.

Yeah this.
I find it all so ostentatious and inane: so fucking leftist.
The jews really are ceaseless attention seekers, aren't they? Poor, shallow fools.

ice cream gag was cute.

rest sucked

If you think it's going to go up, you place a "buy" bet and then your stake of £X/point and for each point that it moves in your direction you gain £1. Conversely if it goes the other way you lose the same amount.

If you think it's going to go down, place a "sell" bet. Same principle.

Emergency trips, at that.

Do they count in the eyes of Kek for meme magic?

new meme lads

Yea fair that's simple at least

Imo they mean imminent danger, Milo is probably going to die in the Swedecuck march lmao

F R E S H
R M O R A L I T Y
E O
S R
H A
L
I
T
Y
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html

VERY NOICE!!

fuck yeah

I think they mean he'll be attacked and need medical attention, but will probably be back to being an annoying zionist queen before you know it.

Lad…

Wew lad, when did you come back to us?

Is shego back too for independence shennanigans?

Here's an overview of the headings in the {{{quality}}} newspaper I got in the mail today, here in Brussels.

p.1: Resistence against Brexit grows
p.4 'I really regret my vote now'
p.5 'I'm so ashamed of my people'
p.6 Leave from EU causes chaos in British politics (Everybody except Boris)
p.8 'They are laughing about deporting the Belgians / I don't want to live in a xenophobic country'
p.10 'It's the end of th world as we know it' (sub.: British youths can not understand the elederly, while the youthsmust carry the consequences')

What do you think?

So how come I just googled Welsh social Justice and you have a bunch of groups and government level websites talking about it goy?

who gives a fuck. Controlled opposition at it's finest. I don't usually even care about e-celebs, but just looking at Milo, PJW, Common Filth, they all bitch and moan about how leftists act like children, then act the exact same way as them

Kinda tempting lad, but isn't it fucking hard to lose money on shit right now as everything is going up post brexit collapse?

I've been lurking for a while, as well as being on IRC under a different name, but I started posting again in the aftermath of the referendum when I got banned from leddit for memeing too hard.

That's why I would strongly recommend using the practice account until you've turned the £10,000 into £100k or more. It's not without risks and shouldn't be seen as a game.

A God Emperor of Brittania would be an Admiral, not part of the riff RAF…

Shut up nerd.

yes but the Naval uniforms don't look anywhere near as sexy as the that one

Oh I misunderstood your question. We don't know which way it is going to go. I'd say the GBP/USD rate will recover to around 1.36 within a couple of days. What we've seen is a correction in the markets because they bet the wrong way. None of them were expecting this to happen.

It's very volatile at the minute and that is not a very good time for anyone new to trading to start trying. Especially with real money.

And I still haven't met one, you stupid kike.

Who /wantstobebreededbyDanJarvis/ here?

"Dear Jeremy. YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARD!! I was hoping to secure a seat on the EU gravy train alongside my parents once I had used my position as an MP to abuse the trust of the people and further rip them off. FUCK YOU….REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Stephen Kinncuck"
twitter.com/SKinnock/status/747324023260864514

Fuck Kinnock

I am convinced are Nige would have been a Brylcreem boy in the RAF during the war

I don't know. I prefer the understated Naval uniforms. This is the Admiral who retook the Falklands, simple, proffessional, and capable.

Look at all the tassles, the ornamentation on the RAF one.

JUST

Lad…

Then why are we still on top huh? England is number 1, you're just our Mexico.

Fuck off Yank.

Coincidence?

Into the filter you go

sometimes less is more, you risk looking like a 3rd world dictator

It's all bullshit, user. Don't fall for any of that garbage. This whole idea that leave voters regret their vote in any meaningful number is total dogshit, it's just a faggot media forced meme.

The media is genuinely a hostile class user, you shouldn't trust a single word that comes out their mouths.

EU shill pls g ;^)

3rd world dictators dress like that to emulate the only authority figures their people ever had, the British.

yes but they always over do it

That's about it really, though I'm in SE Wales, so perhaps that isn't representative of all. Despite our rivalries, and a touch of animosity here and there, we seem to get on ok with England better than Scotland does.

Our not getting PC makes us less compatible with the EU. Only SJWs would be in uni environments, and they don't tend to stay here long.

I'm English you retard.

And they say there are no Welsh SJWs

No you're not.

TTPW is still here.
Shego must come back now.

There are SJWs fucking EVERYWHERE what's your problem?

Ever been on a military base user?

Prefabricated concrete, plywood desks, office chairs, pipes on show. At least, thats our military, its ultilitarian. Money it wastes is largely on cost overruns of developing new equipment.

Saudia Arabia has a bigger military budget than we do, they have marble for their bases. They spend more on their private yauchts than their Navy.

I prefer the spartan utilitarianism of the Navy uniforms for the same reason.

I would advise against getting involved with currency trading. It's just gambling.

If you're serious about it open up a practice trading account where the only money you bet is virtual. I recommend at least two and a half years of "play" trading before you bet a penny of your own money.

That may seem like a long time but as long as there are markets there will always be opportunities.

But really, stay away from currency and derivative trading. Currency trading and even seemingly simple derivatives like options are a route to the poorhouse.

Different ids, same image.

the british free corp were a joke

Seems rather odd thing to attempt to my thinking tbh.
A) They will never be able to successfully memory hole the impression of are Nige from the nation's mind. He was simply too big as the focal point of the whole referendum.
B) The effort to do so will only alienate the general population that voted Leave away from them. And this is the outcome I predict if they go down this path.

GOOD!

How do they not feel shame at having earned none of their titles or accolades

Bring back all the trip fags tbh

We really are.

I get where your coming from with the 2 half play time but surely now (well earlier was better) right after brexit would be the best time to do it for real? Or not? Forgive just starting to learn about this stuff

Open the image, it was a thumbnail glitch.

When did this happen?

Wtf happened to my Wojak, he turned into a fucking ghost.

I blame Jim or something :3

they're just animals fam, they like the shinny shinny.

After they realised everyone hated them for acting like edgy americans

So what online trading do you recommend?
t. George Soros

that looks gay as fuck tbh

Fucking finally.

:^)

They're pissing off Reddit at the moment which is a pretty decent reconciliation.

Sell all your shit, move to Israel and buy yourself a few more years.

t. Europe.

This is probably the worst time to do it for real as beginner, since the market is so volatile any gains could be sheer luck and you could see huge losses fairly quickly.

t. Alex Davies

You're in the wrong place, Randy.

Start here and try it with the demo account.

ig.com/uk/introduction-programme

TWATTER SHITPOSTERS
Any of you been stuck on this list of Nazis?
github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/blob/master/theList.json
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/747419416267202561

lel
twitter.com/gabyhinsliff/status/747405868858224640

At this point the British are the most based group of people on Holla Forums, no one can deny this.

noice

Fancy uniforms are always a plus.

Absolutely no idea how i'm not on that

Then they should win wars

Thats what i was thinking. When the nazis come to britain they'll be wearing tweed and plaid.

It's about traditionalism and shared history.

Mussolini and Franco didn't quite dress up as Nazis, and Mosley didn't convince the British public to dress up in black.

NA if they're not controlled opposition should bring back the look of the honor, not edgelord masks and black flags.

=OYY GEVALT BBC==

Andrew Neil calls out the beebs agenda on spinning everything post brexit as negative

twitter.com/afneil/status/747323879207501824

Project Fear now wholly-owned subsidiary of pro-Remain media. Seem almost desperate for Leave to fail. Gloomy spin on everything.

Absolutely no idea how I am on it.

These dubs will bring me luck

Thanks user

THE JEW IS GONE

Luciana Berger resigns as shadow cabinet minister for mental health

Feels so good tbh

Because Christ-chan a qt?

Bit too flamboyant tbh

I was curious about what the G20 group would think of the Brexit vote.

Would they view it as an opportunity or a disaster? Well apparently they regard it as a disaster. I went through lots of twitter accounts of people connected with the G20 but most of them haven't commented on the 'Leave' victory.

John Kirton, who is Director, G7 Research Group; and Codirector, G20 Research Group, BRICS Research Group, and therefore one of the top Globalist academics in the world, tweeted that if Brexit leads to a global economic downturn then that would be good because it would reduce carbon emissions and thus
reduce climate change. The people in the G20 seem to have a major obsession with global warming.

However Brittaney Warren, who is a researcher with the G20 and G7 and G8 research groups did link to an article by financial journalist Kevin Carmichael who is
a globalist and close to the G20, and G7 and G8. According to Kevin, "We Globalists have a fight on our hands. If we ever were in the majority, we appear not to be now."

Now it is the UK, which just voted to take a hammer to one of globalization’s foundations.

finance ministers and central bankers for Bloomberg News and the Globe and Mail.
He currently is based in Mumbai.

archive.is/gkYvm

Your's is the correct position lad. Never, ever, trust the MSM. Brood of lying vipers.

A U T I S M

Doesn't explain why I'm on a "ebul bigot nartsee" list.

kek

I'll accept that tbh, didn't know what colour to put for trousers so i just matched the flag

MUH NANDOS

Cheeky Nandos lad?

Are you a christcuck SA?

Did you ever use the words, "Trump", "Milo Yannoupolis", "cuck" unironically on you're social media user?

ben garrison is on there

kek. Tweet it

can't even call yourself English lad

HOUSE OF COMMONS LIVE LADS

CORBYN'S SHADOW DEFENCE SECRETARY ISN'T BACK FROM GLASTO

SO THE OPPOSITION FRONTBENCH IS FILLED BY ONE OF CORB'S ENEMEIS

SHOULD BE GOOD BANTER

no thanks

Yanks out

Perhaps keep the uniform entirely black, to draw attention to the flag+logo?

I made a list of items found online (used Blue Inc.), and for a black shirt, trousers, and smart shoes, it'd cost about £40 iirc.
Would be easy to purchase, you can get around that uniform law as it's pretty standard clothing, and would stand out as smart and professional against the rabid antifa crowd.

custard donuts tbh lads

This

kek

also hownew.ru

He'll have a job in the BBC soon

Disgusting.

I've retweeted Trump a few times? Must've been that, but there are other I know who have retweeted and tweeted to Trump plus more, yet aren't on the list.

how practical are those shoes for kicking antifa's dreadlocks in?

Didn't take long.

yup

parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/4166e746-b9af-41b2-8a71-983be4680fb4

GET IN HERE LADS

Watching this nig speak English is like watching a chicken trying to operate a combine harvester

Top stuff, lad.

Probably worth less than a soggy teabag, it was just an outline of an idea.
So long as there's an amount of effort and uniformity, turning up in steel toe-caps should fit with it well.

Not there, perks of role playing as an actual kike

CUCKY CARSWELL SPOTTED

Right in the back corner where he should be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics

How did he become a politician?

kek

M U N T E R
U
N
T
E
R

MUNTER

I'm not a yank

w e w

you fucking worship a jew.

does he honestly think globalism will end wars or starvation or anything? they'll just invent new organizations to blame, like how the kikes invented and fund ISIS

all 'world' hunger is manufactured by the kikes, they use the CIA/mossad as proxies to destroy what little civilization africa has, installs puppet war lords and drug barons, then murder all the farmers and anyone else with any knowledge of how to build a functioning society

And yet no Jew worships Jesus.

as long as ROI is in the EU that won't happen lol

Pick one

Also the pope is the biggest antichrist I've ever seen.

fuck off you spack the current pope is not a real christian and a jew lover

Why is parliament always such an unruly rabble? I'd be able to organise a more civilised debate in a pub.

It's too Corbyn tbh

I'm convince him and Abbo have a love child in hiding in France under an assumed name as well

Wake me up when Dave is on.

oh guys this is definitely a first! never happened before! now it's time to give up on christianity entirely because of one decision made by one pope!

I hate the way all these plebs talk over people.

Then that probably earned you a big doucheFactor factor rating lad.
var handleText = function(textNode) {var v = textNode.nodeValue;v = v.replace(regexp, function(j){ count++; return echo(j, doucheFactor) });v = v.replace(/\bTrump\b/g, echo("Trumpler", doucheFactor));v = v.replace(/\bMilo Yiannopoulos\b/g, echo("Human Trashfire", doucheFactor));v = v.replace(/\bcuck\b/g, echo("less-racist conservative", doucheFactor));textNode.nodeValue = v;}
github.com/selfagency/nazi-detector/blob/master/myscript.js
Nothing too sophisticated tbh. He's just trying to live out his little Cultural Marxist dream like a little faggot. I imagine at just about this point he may be reconsidering some of his life choices heh.

Yeah I was making the point that we (the welsh) aren't really at all anglophobic (other than a few buttmad arseholes on the internet), whereas everything I know about the Scots leads me to believe that they are almost defined by opposition to the English; even to the point that they will damage their own fortunes to 'get back' at the English.

The extent of any supposed anglophobia in Wales is a friendly rivalry in sports (and to be honest a desire for England to lose, whomsoever they play against: though this is mainly to do with punditry in the media) and a disliking holiday homes for south Easterners.

Oh chuffing heck I'd forgotten how spastic this argument could get

Also Jerrycucks out, &c. &c.>>6496322

The very first verse of the New Testament clearly proclaims the Jewish ethnicity of Jesus. “The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham” (Matthew 1:1). It is evident from passages like Hebrews 7:14, “For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah,” that Jesus descended from the tribe of Judah, from which we get the name “Jew.” And what about Mary, the mother of Jesus? In the genealogy in Luke chapter 3, we see clearly that Mary was a direct descendant of King David which gave Jesus the legal right to ascend the Jewish throne as well as establishing without any doubt that Jesus was a Jew ethnically.

In the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5–7), Jesus continually affirmed the authority of the Torah and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17) even in the Kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 5:19-20). He regularly attended synagogue (Luke 4:16), and His teaching was respected by the other Jews of His day (Luke 4:15). He taught in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem (Luke 21:37), and if He were not a Jew, His going into that part of the Temple would simply not have been allowed (Acts 21:28-30).

they don't even pretend to have an english accent any more, i swear back in the day some sounded vaguely english..

This is the worst our enemies have? This is who they are? Fucking douche?

LEL they're going to sound even more condescending speaking French in the EU Parliament

You're a disgrace against nature

He hardly counts as an enemy except in the pejorative sense of the word lad. He's a faggot.

Hysterical Scotcuck

Westminster voting intention:
CON: 36% (+2)
LAB: 32% (+2)
UKIP: 15% (-4)
LDEM: 7% (-1)
GRN: 5% (+1)
(via ICM, online / 24 - 26 Jun)

Scotland // On holding a second independence referendum:
Support: 42%
Oppose: 45%
(via Survation / 25 Jun)

Scottish independence poll:
Yes: 49% (+5)
No: 42% (-5)
(via Survation / 25 Jun)
Chgs. from April.

Preference for next leader of the Conservative Party:
B. Johnson: 28%
T. May: 13%
G. Osborne: 7%
R. Davidson: 6%
M. Gove: 6%
(Survation)

On Scotland having a second independence referendum:
Support: 41%
Oppose: 43%
(via Survation)
UK-wide voters

As Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn…
Should step down: 56%
Should not step down: 26%
(via Survation / 24 - 25 Jun)

If the EU offers further concessions to membership, there should…
Be a second referendum: 41%
Not be a second referendum: 47%
(Survation)

triggered

congrats you just exposed yourself as a retard.

do you think SA actually believes Jesus isn't from the tribe of Israel and doesn't follow the Pentateuch?

Jesus isn't a religious Jew, because the period of Rabbis began much later when they collated the Talmud, which is the start of where Israelites as a people, became money grabbing kikes.

JUST

I hope you weren't calling me a jerrycuck lad. Because I'm not

Link or is it on BBC parliament?

lads I am really regretting my leave vote

all this uncertainty

the leadership is fucked

we should have just stayed but pushed for reform

literally kill yourself

(1)

here's your reply.

Such a crash :^) FTSE in free-fall :^)

Meanwhile in the real world, it has barely moved. The £ is still within 52w averages for both USD and EUR.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BASED

genuinely not memeing lads, I really don't think this was the right choice for the country

and stop talking in memes >le cuck

my biggest fear is companies moving abroad and us joining the EEA

I'm watching parliament. I'm assuming others were aswell.

I just pasta'd it from another thread m8, SA is a cocksucking faggot.

Like taking candy from a baby

>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

I should mention as well that I originally voted leave

"Muh Russia!!!''

~ Michael Cuckyboy Fallon

except I actually did

NIGEL FARAGE QUELLS FEARS OF THE DROPPING POUND

Shills got bored of talking to themselves on 4cuck I see

WEATHER THE STORM LADS

No, NA are.

M8, it's massively illegal to take a photograph of a ballot slip, even your own.

Very nice, I made a news story out of it.

what, you think plod is going to come knocking? do me a favour

That symbol at the top right is unique. Technically they can trace who you are from that photo.

lel

fake and gay, reported for AIDS

LABOUR TO RAISE NO CONFIDENCE VOTE TONIGHT

Something nice now is that the commons will actually be full of people all the time now we left the EU instead of just being a show

Shit, posted wrong one. I meant this

Preparing the new thread now, lads; will post at 720.

shaking in my boots

Lads, for a small fee I'll provide you all with my incredibly lucrative portfolio, so that you too can benefit from the recent economic turmoil!

Good lad.

A Queen appointing an Emperor. Please

TAKE MY SHEKELS and show

Hint:
buy dominos pizza shares

Miku?

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/747356366247956480

Choose the future of the Conservative Party:

strawpoll.me/10601105

NEW THREAD HERE

NEW THREAD HERE

I can't see Watson wanting Corbyn's resignation tbh. As Peter said, this is a Blairite putsch and Watson still has a lot of enemies in that camp.

He called for it this morning m8 don't cut your dick off

see

God Emperor Trump & Lord General Farage
Make Anglosphere Great Again!

She can appoint him as Shogun I guess?

Some of the members weren't even fucking British either

I donate 1 (You) now fuck off.

Farage the Sigillite

ABSOLUTE FAG MAN!

Reddit, then. Either way your concerns are about as valid as the average luvvies.