New Footage of Sac Antifa Attack

It was 400 vs 30.

5 Antifa stabbed vs 1 TWP supporter

They did bring the shields.

Five patients have been taken to nearby hospitals, several in critical condition due to stab wounds, according to the Sacramento Fire Department.

Traditionalist Worker Party supporters, a purportedly white supremacist group was at the Sacramento Capitol for a rally when members of the Antifa Sacramento counter-protest arrived, with clashes ensuing.

The Antifa scum are being doxed here:

Other urls found in this thread:

cflafa.blogspot.com/
mic.com/articles/147108/gut-wrenching-video-shows-clash-between-neo-nazis-and-protesters-in-sacramenento#.g6uBuTy5C
archive.is/X7ERh
larp.com/legioxx/lorica.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab_vest
theboxotruth.com/the-box-o-truth-16-level-iiia-armor/
amazon.com/Thudguard-Baby-Safety-Helmet-Blue/dp/B001OWCOTS
amazon.com/gp/product/B015TWSAU0/ref=crt_ewc_img_srh_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1B3BN4LJ8VJVJ
amazon.com/dp/B015TWSAU0/
archive.is/yTWhK
m.ebay.com/itm/X-Police-NIJ-L3a-Stab-Spike-Bullet-Proof-Kevlar-Body-Armor-Vest-XLARGE-SHORT-M18-/191901704717?nav=SEARCH&varId=490958102525
ageofcraft.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60_66
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-neo-nazi-event-stabbings-capitol-20160627-snap-story.html
313chris.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/victory-in-sacramento/
twitter.com/donnastern
forward.com/news/343648/nazi-detector-app-helps-identify-right-wing-extremists-online/
breitbart.com/news/california-police-panned-for-slow-response-to-capitol-clash/
rally.org/June26th
armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=2875
m.galls.com/lawpro-100-polyester-short-sleeve-shirt?PMSRCE=GA15&gclid=Cj0KEQjwncO7BRC06snzrdSJyKEBEiQAsUaRjKCCXX6kKkxPhx0Ox5VJeVc1p_RwTuL7WH8gCB-vDzsaAinw8P8HAQ
m.galls.com/propper-lightweight-tactical-ripstop-long-sleeve-shirt?PMSRCE=GA15&gclid=Cj0KEQjwncO7BRC06snzrdSJyKEBEiQAsUaRjJQtDB5KS8zqbZ8pWAw79cxDJrU4wYctzxYCAJclUbAaAqVx8P8HAQ
amazon.com/Bates-Rugged-Terrain-Weather-Boots/dp/B00XNS227A
military.americanuniform.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=EPCKHK
etsy.com/listing/252419229/brass-signed-lufkin-plumb-bob-vintage?ref=market
onlinemetals.com/merchant.cfm?pid=7568&step=4&showunits=inches&id=1117&top_cat=79
media.defense.gov/2013/Jan/23/2000005387/-1/-1/0/130122-M-OM885-004.JPG
militarysunhelmets.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/German5.jpg
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/747812480349413377
archive.is/s42pj
youtube.com/user/reziztanze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always bring guns.

Always.

You would get away free of charge too some idiot comes up to you with their face covered and a 2x4 you gun them down easy.

Does Antifa have a presence in Florida? I rather expect them in Commiefornia, but I don't know about elsewhere.

THERE ARE LAWS! Why aren't we having them arrested? Make the cops arrest them, then they get sent through the system, assraped, and convert or die.

Push every level. From conspiracy to organized crime. The majority of these people brag on Facebook, are wannabe anarchists (without any concept of the ideology thereof) and constantly incriminate themselves.

Prosecute, make the system do the hard stuff. In fact, it will also gain more allies, and the cops will hate the fuckers even more, since they'll be forced to spend time trying to get even simple responses from them.

kek, looks like it
cflafa.blogspot.com/

three, even

This.

Which is why Commiefornia is the worst possible place to hold a rally.

Why would you hold a rally there?

Because you want to be attacked, outnumbered, and defeated - without the means to effectively protect yourselves.

The fuck is going on here?

Perhaps they live in California. And still, self-defense is valid there and the casualty count was in our favor. They just need to be better prepared next time.

And?

Because we aren't the cops.

How?
Or, like the guy who charged Trump with a knife in his hand, they'll get slapped on the wrist and sent home to brag about it on twitter, and later, CNN.

?
Interesting…
That might have some potential.
Big 'might'.

Why do you think they wear masks?
To prosecute, you need evidence, and money for lawyers fees.
These people will likely get their costs covered by the ACLU or some ridiculous shit.

I dunno how well this would work, but its worth someone putting forth the evidence as a compiled data file and sending it to the nationalist groups involved.

The state support antifa. The cops were probably told to stand around and do nothing unless antifa were getting hurt.

So fucking what?
California is one of the places they are the LEAST capable of protecting themselves effectively, and the MOST likely to encounter hostile armed resistance in numbers which require better armament (than is legal to carry) to effectively defend against.
It seems rather stupid.

Ehhhhhhhhhh.
Self defense is valid, sure, but the system is less-likely to effectively prosecute those involved, because its Commiefornia.
Fair enough on that one.

THIS I agree with - and also, a different venue.
There are SO FUCKING MANY places you could hold something like this, get similar results in terms of hostile opposition, and be able to have armed members on-scene to ensure no really-serious casualties to 'our side'.

Plus, have you seen the media coverage of this?
No mention made of the casualty ratios, and the visuals were… well, arguable, I suppose.

That's basically what they do in Europe, is it not?

The government basically pays them to come out and counter-protest, and then doesn't lift a finger unless their little pawns are getting bashed around, then they send in the batons and riot shields to 'break it up'.

Also, on the training front, they need bigger shields.

The old roman-style still seem the best to me, not unlike the riot shields or the shit they had on the Maidan.

If you get into a pinch, get something solid behind you, form a crescent, first rank drops their shield to ground-level and 2nd rank holds their over the top (leaning on lower shield to reduce strain on the wielder).
Bonus points if you can get some ranged combatants inside the crescent, taking pot shots when the shields are momentarily parted.

In this formation, a small number of guys could take on huge numbers, and anything that can be thrown at them (literally) short of fucking bullets.

Molotovs, bottles, rocks, knives - all basically useless.

The quarterstaff idea someone mentioned forever ago isn't a bad idea - you can't fault someone for having a walking stick - but with a slight modification: Make them such that, in a pinch, they can be snapped off into a point at the end.
Won't be pretty, nor comparable to any excuse for a metal blade/point, but its a good weapon to have on deck when you've got some coordination.

Watching the video, shit looked too chaotic, minimal tactics in play, and even less cohesive tactical engagement…. tbh, its hard to even tell what, exactly, you're looking at in the vids - except for that part where the mud is getting tasered and someone is yelling 'police brutality' or some shit, that's clearly the Marxist scum.

Oh, and bring some paintball guns.

It wont put someone down, but, especially at close range, that shit stings like a mother fucker (esp. if you put them in the freezer awhile beforehand).

Well fine then. You want other options?

PAY ME! I make bodyarmor that could easily stop a few hipsters, and I'll make it on the cheap. Fuck, if it doesn't need to be ballistic grade (eh… That means my mosin goes through it.), ridiculously cheap.

Make a website detailing the product on offer, with a price, and I just might - and I wager I wouldn't be alone.

But I want to clarify: You understand the difference between resources and battlefield, yes?

A Roman Legion with the best equipment wouldn't be much use in a bog, ya feel me?
Likewise, the same Legion, in perfect environmental conditions, with shit-tier equipment, won't be much good.

Both conditions - subpar battlefield and armament - was in play here, it seems, in addition to lacking tactical preparation.

I'd like to see one or both of those remedied, at least in part (sure, have a meeting for 'everyone', bt have a cadre of guys there trained and ready to engage if necessary, with tactics and a commander prepared to lead them to that end) before another one of these is undertaken.

learn how to throw a fucking punch. even the right wing guys were flailing like spastics. and stay together.

This was the California chapter of the Traditionalist Workers Party. In my estimation, they did a stellar job showing their mettle against impossible odds. For nationalists to get their message out, gain respect, and win, they must wrest control of the streets from the left, and this is how it's done.

Oh, well OK then, glad we can shoutn and ramble and then agree. I'd love to have you as a customer. XD

The website is a few weeks from being up right now, and honestly I think I will make a bit of a cover, go through a friends business or something, to sell to 8ch >_> Though once I see an army wearing gear I made, I think I'll just go a bit loonie and be too happy to care.

If it helps, I've been around military gear from classical Greece to modern military, my whole life, have studied anatomy and kinesthesiology, and make my living as a craftsman. Everything I make that means a damn, I make to the absolute best of my abilities, no matter how many fucking apprentices I have to whip to get things sanded! :/ and I consider these labors to be sacred, despite the lazy fucks who beg for a day when no one creates anything anymore, who surround me in this society.

I'll need to figure out the average budget that people have, and what level of defense they need. I'll do my damnedest to protect vital spots from small arms fire even on budget pieces, but I'll do fullplate with tendon systems on the joints if I can afford to make it.

As long as I make a grand a month to cover living expenses, I'll work all day every day. This is what I enjoy doing, lol. I can't fucking sit around in a fantasy world like all the fucking whiners when I have tools to be used.

Pretty much this.

Education and camaraderie are positive life goals, to be sure heh.

Nationalist rule #1: Never get outnumbered.

This?
No…. Something like this? Yes.

Coordination is needed, with that, and some decent gear, and THAT is how it will be done.

An armorer… Good.

We're going to need you.

For now, get the site up.

can't do that in Commiefornia

They would probably be outnumbered in FL.

Not sure if this is the right thread for this kind of thing, but I was reading comments on NPR's kikebook page and it gave a raging hate-boner.

Among a lot of other things, though, do we have an irc channel or anything worth going to? I've been off the grid and on the road a lot, so having some trouble keeping up with the online world anymore… Honestly, I can barely stand the internet anymore, it's like coming back to my home town and seeing filled with hipsters of indecipherable race, gender, and genus, instead of a bunch of normal casual assholes. >_<

Shit man, I was considered far-left five years ago! I was fucking banned from stormfront even! (Lmao, was trying to convince them to run security for the occupy movement, would've been brilliant.)

So, in short, I need to go the fuck to bed. Other than that, anyone who is honest and going to fight back the hipsters, I will armor at as low a price as I can afford. Fucking hipsters, I hate them.

There are more, but you get the point. It's okay to hurt/kill someone if they disagree with you and they literally want to ban assault speech.

I didn't know it was a RIGHT in America for communist thugs to be able to stab anyone they choose.

Should have been open carrying tbh

You can't in Commiefornia thanks to Dianne (((Feinstein)))

Eh the media would be spinning that for days, especially right before the election it would be great if the TWP was yelling they supported Trump too during this whole exchange when they defend themselves from antifa, and a bunch of videos get (((leaked))).

Like it used to be. Those were they days.

I love how the left is talking about how "humanitarian" they are and shit, but when they speak about rightwingers its like they dont even view rightwingers as human.

Either way, these people are weak and stupid. Only thanks to the police, state etc Antifa, and similiar groups can even exist. Without their protection, "right wingers" would have massacre them long time ago.

So if the fascists were outnumbered thirteen to one but still inflicted five times as many casualties, does that mean that one fascist is worth sixty-five antifa?

blogpost incoming

Why are we afraid of these people? These sassy gooks, these entitled pajeets? These loathsome niggers? These parasitic mestizos? 400 of these cunts show up to try to overtake 30 Whites, and they STILL got fucked up and stabbed
WITH THEIR OWN WEAPONS

These people, so afraid of guns, so dependent on social media, so detached from reality.. Why are we worried about what they say they can do? We could fucking steamroll them into oblivion. A group of ten Whites could fucking hold down a block of them. They are fucking NOTHING

Why don't we realize this? Why don't we use this? They use mob force, allowing one or two brave or stupid people actually attack, then the rest mill around, watching for the cops. Why don't we use violence? I'm not saying go out and fuck them up yet but Christ on the Cross, why not at least herd them out as soon as they get within a certain distance of our events?

A good way to counter these morons is to use the famous:
First they came for the [fill in the blank] and since I wasn't a [ fill in the blank ] I did nothing…. then they came for the…
etc.

And twist these morons into the Nazis themselves: "Sounds like you ppl would have HELPED the Nazi's in Germany!"
Kek. No matter what they say you can ALWAYS spin it and spit it back into their faces.

Yep. One fascist is worth at least 65 of them. No doubt.

cut it out with this shit. we've had this conversation all day long. quit being an edgy faggot.

Heimbach is a chickenshit, and they got their asses kicked. Wtf are you talking about?

They didn't, retard. The media is just reporting on the knife wounds. A bunch of them were bleeding from their heads, I assume from the rocks.

Sounds about right

because we aren't niggers. white men use organized State violence, not mob bullshit. stop being a faggot.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn that clip gives me flashbacks. I remember watching it when I was like 14-15, I didnt know what a "nazi" was then. All I thought was, holy shit this dude is badass for standing up against so many.

What a legend. Really sad that he got life, and the government refuses to give him a pardon even though he just defended himself.

There are six stabbing victims, according to Heimbach, 5 were antifa, so that's 5:1

That's true, but they never learn anything or change. These people have an incredible ability to believe in two or more conflicting ideologies at once.

Yeah I know. It's a waste of time to "debate" them; it's only maybe a way to influence any on-the-fence-type normies who might read the conversation and get them to think about it.

The whole: "First they came for the "racists" " narrative is a good way to further minimize the term "racist," and it turns the Left into the real "Nazis".

Can you shut the fuck up with this old kosher line.

THEY ARE SPINNING IT FOR DAYS ANYWAY

PR cucking should be a permaban

It was an attempt to beuild on the success of the Richard Spencer event at Berkley in May 2016; but unlike that event, which was planned and executed very quietly, Heimbach did publish this very early and loudly.

not available in your country

kek

Preparedness, Structure, Order–key in all areas of life.

Holla Forumsacks should be more organized as well–working better in teams–not just posting chaotically.

In the first video here, from the reporter's Twitter, antifa butt gets kicked (despite all their hollering). It's great:

mic.com/articles/147108/gut-wrenching-video-shows-clash-between-neo-nazis-and-protesters-in-sacramenento#.g6uBuTy5C

archive.is/X7ERh

These guys all need to start lifting and learning ho to fight, and learning how to coordinate their fighting.

I'd love to see something like that at a NatSoc rally where antifa is threatening / attacking. These guys (the GSS) show a picture with shields, but it's all just for show? Lame tbh, if true.

hahahahahaha the antifa cucks got 80 times more casualties if you take into account their numbers

Why hold a rally? Why not faggot? This is AMERICA. It's freedom of speech and it can be exercised as they see fit

The antifas were the ones violating their 1st amendment rights with impunity. The only shame here is that more of thos faggots didn't get stabbed/shot for violating 1st amendment rights. They want to play that game, they better be prepared to pay the price.

…and nothing of value was lost

back when the klan was hard

Well, they were shouting "Death to the Klan", in all fairness.

self defense

Chain mail,

or something with minimal bulk and weight that fits under clothing.

Riveted chain mail is fucking indestructible, the costume shit will get you killed.

When did the larpers arrive?

people gotta go with whatever works

if armed Antifa faggots are attacking
self-defense isn't larping
it's as real as it gets

I know someone who was there and the lefties got more injuries than the right wingers even though they outnumbered them. They'll be more prepared next time I might join in but I don't much care for the TWP.

Dox'em and kill'em.

You'd be better off wearing motorcycle armor underneath oversized clothing. Chainmail is heavy, expensive, conspicuous, difficult to source and provides (on its own, not as properly layered armor) minimal protection from blunt force trauma, which is going to be far and away the most common type of wound at a riot.

Our shills are still trying very hard to get anons to go out and kick some ass or get violent in some way or another. Don't fall for it. They've flooded every thread about this and it doesn't look like they're slowing down. Only a fool would take their bait.

that third pick

this tactic was surprisingly effective, look how quickly she backed off. I imagine this is how the Bolsheviks took power

Frances Wang is a qt!

Why not let people see what the left animals really are all about? CA is a stronghold for those people, and not assimilating into the hivemind gives you these results. Why not let the media show the rest of the US that the left is nothing more than a bunch of violent bullies?

So ,this was like 300?

Just buy ar500 armor its lev3,and cheap
Also it doesnt have the shark diver look or a Larper

Carry is nearly impossible in California. What are their laws on polearms? Could carry flags hung from pikes and when antifa shows up you've got this 8 foot pole that you can impale faggot after faggot on.

I forget the name of the type of lawsuit but it is possible to sue the prosecutor to force him to do his job but it's extremely rare.

aayyyep

I'd say it's more a cover for shitposting to cause discouragement of these sorts of things. Remember, this wasn't a random attack on innocents by a right wing mob. This was people expressing solidarity with traditionalism and whiteness itself being attacked by an army of communist sympathizers.

Holding rallies that are likely turn violent due to the interference of antifa is a GOOD move. Americans aren't really used to seeing these pricks since the end of the Vietnam-Nixon-second wave of college takeover era. Putting these kinds of news stories into the media is something that needs to happen. When people go out and get attacked for holding rallies saying, "We like being white," every white person that hears about that attack has a little niggling feeling way deep down where a primal survival instinct snores in agitation. A necessary fact of these events is that there are areas where it is fully possible that an antifa mob will show up. As things heat up, every planned event will probably have Soros grunts bussed in for disruption. Being prepared to fight back is therefore necessary. Yes, it could be potentially illegal if they want to ignore the matter of self-defense due to bias in the legal system, but strength is something else that must be projected. After all, every such case only ends with the fact that overwhelming numbers of leftist traitors and/or shitskins are held back by a much smaller and under-equipped force. It's clear to everyone that if the right wing was allowed to enact the same level of violence which antifa faggots are allowed by law enforcement to use that there would be mass casualties in the leftist mob at every confrontation.

Reality is the best propaganda for us. Shoving it down the public's throat because the media is powerless to quell its own sensationalist nature is the current best move for reactionary forces. Along with generating personal power in the process of biding time of course.

Don't go fight the mob on their home turf, but do attend every event which can be seen as "pro-white" (even if the organizing group is a bit suspect such as the case with Heimbach) and be prepared to answer to the consequences of stepping out of line from the will of the schemers.

One fascist is worth at least 88 antifa.

Look at the way the commies panic as soon as they realize the trads have knives. Only willing to hit when they are completely uncontested.

Shield + hammer. Knock an antifaggot down with one of these he's going to stay down.

You and me both, brother. Hipsters are scum. Hipsters are trust fund trotskyites playing at revolution and fucking over the honest man, the working man.

They wage war on the opportunities of poor whites in order to hand them to niggers spics and fucking Indos, Indos are the worst.

Now let a former degenerate antifa give you some inside battle advice.

I used to write up elaborate but simple-to-equip plans to fucking control the fight and force a heavily armored cop platoon into situations where that armored formation is a disadvantage.
Things like a shield wall front line formation with slingshot second and third rows to act as suppression fire; ammo was stuff like stale gumballs and scotch mints, to be carried seperately from weapons to pass a search and passed out at staging. Stuff like oil and marbles to stop a charge. If the antifa can have a bonfire in the streets of Vancouver they can bring marbles.

But the antifa ignored me.

They are arrogant fucks whose battle plan relies entirely on the mercy and restraint of their foes, and whose morale will collapse in on itself if it meets meaningful resistance, causing them to mill about in confusion if more than one thought enters the sheep brain to interrupt their trance state.

An armored task force with claw hammers baseball bats dull longswords and axe handles would go through them like trump through the primaries without much trouble and cause them to scatter like spilled rice on fresh blood.

Go get them. Make their rich parents cry.

Wait. 5 libshits were stabbed and 1 bad goy fascist was stabbed?

Those seem like good numbers.

It was a controlled op to scare normies away from siding against liberalism.

30 vs 400? I dont mind these odds, its a shame that "white supremacists" are so hard to find in the benelux area though. Would gladly join natsoc esque guys against anti fa.

Open carry is a controlled op to scare normies away from gun rights.

That's the same logic you're employing.

Not even remotely.

The organizer of this event is a libshit commie sperg.

The organizer of this event didn't go to the event.

The organizer of this event is brown.

The organizer of this event loves jews. Dated a jewess. Hates hitler. Hates Nazis.

It's how the NSDAP took power. I'm already seeing it a bit, normalfag conservative old people saying "I'm no Nazi supporter, but…." I'm pretty sure that's how it started in Germany.

You're so shilly.

How am I shilly?

Would you mind explaining the process that you arrived there from?

That Heimback sp? hates right wing people. Loves jews. Is a commie. Speaks more communist than a /leftycuck/ thread.

Please explain to me how outing libshits for libshit is shilly?

Unfortunately for us, literal jewish communists hadn't tried to overthrow the government just a decade earlier earlier.

At least in an overt manner.

Oh look. It's having the affect I said it would in yesterdays threads. This was a controlled op false flag event to scare normies away from the right and scare them into the left.

pic related although i feel a drywall hammer would be a better choice.

This video shows a whole hell of a lot more.

Take some pictures an get it on WordPress or something easy.

I can help you setting up and writing a website on your own but that will take more time and energy.

Axe would be best

Nothing is more dangerous than humans. The human is the ultimate weapon. This is why you should never get outnumbered.

Even sun tzu claims you should always outnumber your enemies 10 to 1.

Pretty much all of sun tzu' teachings boil down to "never engage in a fair fight" and that's exactly why it is still relevant today.

What are funs?

Ha they stabbed a nigger. Also sad antifa tits at 10:30

Pretty sure those are bitch tits due to hormone molestation.

2:20 Fash bashes long hair in the head after just getting off the ground from another beating, fucking glorious.

Nigger and race mixer also stabbed, these guy's fucking handles this shit, the camera saying 'they got beat' is retarded, look at all the Antifa casualties.

I seem to be hearing conflicting reports on this. Were there more antifa stabbed or TWPer stabbed?

A mob is not an army. A small group mentally prepared for killing and with a plan of engagement can route thousands of antifaggot cowards who only attack when there's no resistance.

It's hard to tell with commies.

5 to 10 antifa stabbed vs 1 TWP stabbed.

five antifa stabbed, one trad stabbed. 3 people in critical condition no word on who those three are but it's safe to assume they were antifa. No word on people with blunt trauma but they could be the 3 in crit.

Okay. So while I would prefer 0 TWP stabbed the ratio is good for Holla Forums.

unless I'm still missing something like I'm an autist or something

Look at the video, Antifa got destroyed, only one injury for the TWP.

So many woman Antifa there, I really wish they had more casualties, those bitches think their gender studies course exists in a fight they started against people who are not afraid to defend themselves?

Hope it fucking hurt.

It's a good showing.

These TWP dudes must really know some sick knife fighting skills.

Shoouldn't some kind of kevlar cloth (those that most F1 racers wear) be the best?
Or, at least, some kind of very tough leather vest would protect you from blunt attacks.

You want to larp as some kind of paladin or what?
just banter bor don't get upset with me ;_;

Sun-Tzu can suck my dick.

Is it me, or in Riots are antifa always the equivalent of goblins? They are weak, dumb, they cheat, and always outnumber the enemy.
Also, goblins have (((suspicious))) face features.

No. That implies we're the faggots.

>antifaggot cowards who only attack when there's no resistance.

What is their plan when funs come into play? Rely on nogs? Vid related.

Leather jacket and a good folding knife are good for no-fun state.

Leather jacket and guns are good for fun state.

The leather wont do shit if they have funs.
Better to have a kevlar and a shirt, not a leather jacket, you don't wanna get too hot and overheat.

2:23
BTFO

If they have guns, we should have funs too.

Leftists don't carry guns because they are scared of them.

kek

See;

They are both anti and they are faggots.

Their plan for when funs come into play is to ban carrying funs. That's why they try this shit in Europe, Canada, and Commiefornia but don't in states where concealed carry is legal.

Also,
Fucking casual.

Make sure it's a proper thick motorcycle leather and not thin dress leather.

Isn't that a TWP getting knocked out by a bat?

Yes but calling THEM as antifaggot is calling US as the faggots when the opposite is true.

This. If it's cheap $80 jacket, it's shit leather.

You're going to need to spend a good amount of shekels for a quality leather jacket.

Nope.

What the fuck are you going on about faggot?

This is my hometown and I'll be visiting in September. It's been years. It will be interesting to see how it degraded even more.

Brass knuckles are bullshit weapons.

Knives are lethal weapons and can put even the biggest niggers down with a good thrust.

The "antifa" is "anti fascist" in that label WE / the TWP are the fascists.

If you call the antifa as antifaggots you're calling US / the TWP as faggots.

I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about it. It's ridiculously simple.

Fuck, I might as well tan my own leather, I'm not fucking rich.
Any alternative to leather?

Who gives a smeg?

Eh.

Yes but you're getting into the custom body armor shit then. Which itself would run thousands of shekels.

I'm not a faggot. So me.

Didn't you know leftists don't have to play by the rules?

Leather is pretty much the cheapest material that could offer any protection.
That said if you spend a few weekends trolling goodwill you will find some really high quality jackets for ultra cheap.

Don't be a faggot, only faggots care if you call them faggots.

Can't I improvise with some kind off crappy metal sheet under my shirt?
I mean, a metal sheet and some strings wouldn't be too expensive, right?

Might as well make a full set plate armor if you are going to take that route.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you man enough to cut your own dick off?

No. It would be unwieldy, ungodly hot, and completely restrict movement.

It would also probably cut you a ton if you didn't spend hours finishing down the edges and beading over them so they weren't sharp.

Nope.

faggot

Or I could just cover the edges with some leather or thick cloth.

Now you get it.

I wish this fucking meme would die

No. With enough movement a metal edge will wear through that easily.

This is why there is no good body armor that isn't expensive as hell. It's complicated to make and requires a skilled craftsman.

Then I better get a shield?

You could always make chainmail.

Anarcho-tyranny is a sacred right except when they're bitching about the cops protecting fascists and profiling mud people.

Yes but you should also go to a secondhand store and look around for a leather jacket.

That sounds heavy and it will take a lot of time.
Fuck it, I will go berserk and kill faggots with my bare hands, way cheaper.

Thanks for the advice, although I'm not even American.
When the antifa gets too wild here at Europe I will follow your advice.

You're screwed. Just kill yourself or let the refugees diversify your bunghole.

Don't wait for shit to start hitting the fan to get ready.

Wait I have an even better idea.

Have a custom leather jacket made of pig hide.

Antifa got their shit pushed in. Just imagine the carnage had it been a fair fight, numbers-wise.

This.

No. Imagine it in AZ where the Sheriff would be completely okay with 400 dindus getting nuffined.

Antifa would never engage in a fair fight. If it isn't at least 20:1 they won't show up.

The word is "goodified"

It's why I say if you ever have to fight a nog make sure there are zero other nogs near or you'll lose.

Hi FBI.

Might as well get a pig mask and go full HotLine Miami and kill commie mafia.

"Limited" is also acceptable.

I had no idea the kid from Home Alone was into antifa.

Being prepared for conflict is not illegal, dipshit.

kek

no I mean if you have a pig leather [is that even a thing?] the mudshits won't want to diversify your bunghole.

Also wipe your ass with sandwich ham meat slices.

Wew just commit suicide you cuck.

He said "get ready" he did not say "start shit".

Your logic is like calling someone with smoke detectors in their house an arsonist.

why chain mail? you can easily source plates of fucking steel and put it together for cheaper. Just look at pic related. There are even instructions for larpers on how to make this real steel Armour. I made one myself for Halloween out of un corrugated cardboard and duct tape when I was 12 for pete's sake.
larp.com/legioxx/lorica.html
If you're going to larp at least do it smart.

If we can get fascists to start dressing up in Roman armor and uniform, my dick would be diamond hard. That would be a truly amazing show of force. Probably enough to get even most normies to pay attention.

Roman armor sucks, give us something else.

I prefer "improved"

Wew.

I prefer a sick ass knight armor mane.

Get the negro out.

It's pretty damn good if you're looking to slaughter untrained morons armed with blades and sticks.

It's also fantastic from a psyops/propaganda perspective.

The connection between Roman revival and fascism should also be obvious to anyone who knows a damn thing about history.

The commander should carry fasces.

Our association with National Socialism should not be disowned. But neither must we play it up. If we instead play up an association with Roman strength and self-determination, a lot of people will find themselves more receptive to our message.

Fair enough. Roman armor allows for much greater range of motion and mobility, provides ample protection to all things antifa is willing to use and is easy to make in your garage with standard tools that should be in every household. Knights armor looks neat, severely limits mobility and requires quite a bit of skill, experience and specialized tools to make.

See why I don't have a problem with calling antifa antifaggots?

8/8 m8

Lorica are meh; too conspicuous and offer too much handhold for mobs to pull you down. Just make a gambeson or a jack of plates or a brigandine. Splint mail is boss, too.

No.

Now that is a kick in the nuts.

Here comes the LARPers.

You are not here to fight.

You are here to protest.

Thus only wear mildly protection cloth like leather jacket and carry conceal guns/knives.

Conceal your actual purpose for once.

You got a better idea, faggot?

Why are so many of you larping this so hard?

Just drop a few hundred shekels on a kevlar vest and be done.

Sure thing bro.

Think you missed the "don't" in there. I love the idea, In fact I just ordered some sheet metal to make my very own set of roman armor.

Kevlar does nothing against shearing, so any knife will go through like hot butter. A sleeveless gambeson could be worn underneath you clothing and be inconspicuous while giving decent protection.

You can in most countries, but kevlar doesn't do much against knives.

You can get a fencing jacket that will stop blade penetration easily enough.

Then drop a few thousand shekels on a black market vest use by seals and such.

no it won't

Fencing jackets stop needles. They don't stop slicing or serrated blades.

Are you retarded? Kevlars can defend you from knives and blunt attacks as well.

He's actually right. Stab vests and bullet-proof vests are two different things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab_vest

You know, stab/slash proof sleeves are fairly inexpensive ($8-20). You can do a lot more offense when you aren't worried about your arms being slashed.

Potential benefits of stab-vests:

1) Antifa don't have guns. At least not yet…

2) Police have guns, not knives. If you wear bullet proof vests, the police will be inclined to think you mean it as protection against them. Police know that they don't stab people, so they'll know the vests were for Antifa Of course the police will never be able to tell the difference during the riot. It will only influence their opinion after the fact.

Potential benefits of bullet-proof vests:

1) Police have guns, not knives.

2) If the Antifa get serious and stop LARPing, they may very well get guns.

You do realize most bullets are blunt, don't you? If they were sharp, at the speed they go, they would simply punch through cleanly. Being blunt, they cause hydrostatic shock, causing lots of damage through the nearby tissue.

They sell specialized stabbing protection for most bullet resistant vests, that can be added. It's a shame liquid armor isn't a thing on the market, Shear thickening fluid is fucking magic.

Not that costly, though depends on the laws and regulations where you're hoping to buy.

Fuck, just get a ceramic plate of those, it can stop AK 47 shots.

What are those sold for? Butchers and the like?

I bet butcher gloves or something similar could be useful if you're planning on going hand-to-hand with somebody with a knife.

Because you can create armor sturdy enough to withstand mob level violence for a large number of people rather cheaply using DIY tech. Kevlar and full operator gear is the high end that people get for themselves, but discussing how to realistically equip groups of people in the short term is useful too. Anything is better than unprotected now that we are getting to the point where there will be open clashes wherever reactionary forces gather. To that extent, probably the best thing one can do is to bring several canisters of pepper spray to distribute and use. This isn't a war of removal yet and the antifa mobs can at least be harassed and weakened using normal means.

Security guards use them, so they available to civilians for the most part.

Also, note that IIIA kevlar is rated for .44 magnum and the like, so it's not a pussy vest either.

The trick is doing it DIY and not looking like something out of Mad Max.

If you look like you just stepped out of a dystopian sci-fi novel, people will associate you and your movement with societal collapse and chaos.

That might be true, but it's not good propaganda. Our projected image should be one of strength and order.

That's why I think Roman armor has potential.

SWAT stuff really. Looks like one guy uses them for grooming cats, another because she works with potatoes and doesn't want to get bitten.

theboxotruth.com/the-box-o-truth-16-level-iiia-armor/

Damn, that's cheap too. Very good idea.

30 gas masks are pretty cheap and pepper spray grenades are only $20 or so. If all the nazis put on gas masks and then deployed pepper grenades antifa would have been forced to retreat.

Sounds about right.

feral potatoes are fierce creatures, do not underestimate them.

Someone remind this dense cunt that be her concrete logic the next time she dresses like a slut and gets raped that she was asking for it.

snakes I'd assume

Retarded kids. Potatoes.

My aunt works with them, some of the are definitely biters.

I mean, that's mostly up to the production team to put together a slick design and stick to it so that everyone gets a uniform rather than a collection of disparate gear. Even something as simple as just spray painting it white can completely change the impact.

The only problem with that is how the police might respond.

False.

kek

Mighty fine laugh I'm having ere mate.

This, Roman armor is piss easy to make as well. Only thing that may need ghettorigging is the helmets.

Snakes and ground squirrels.

wew it's been so fucking long since I've heard that term I forgot all about it

NANOMACHINES, SON.

True, I guess you could always warn the police that's your plan and let them sit back and laugh as the antifa run away crying.

Private prosecution. They are always shut down because you, Mr. Pro Se, didn't say Tubal Cain loud enough.

Just like, wear helmets that will protect against blunt force

We caesar's legion nao?

Also apparently they don't exist in California.

So I guess Pulse (assuming it wasn't faked) was child molestation prevention too by their logic.

maybe spray painted baseball helmets?

Something like this?
Or a 9 dollar stallhelm?

MVMA

SHIT, MVGA

>>amazon.com/Thudguard-Baby-Safety-Helmet-Blue/dp/B001OWCOTS

:^^^^^^^^^)

May as well protect your neck

A true warrior's helmet.

Are we witnessing a new meme?
If dubs it is a new meme.

Your event would probably get shut down the moment you mention that to the police. Best to use shieldwalls, defensive emplacements, and deterrents on the order of blunt weapons, sprays, and tasers to simply control the antifa mob until the police launch their response. More serious weapons should be possessed by a certain number in case the situation escalates. Those people should be ready to take a murder charge in exchange for stopping antifa from overrunning the group.

I think an important consideration with helmets is whether or not the face is shown.

A covered face provides physical protection, legal protection, and potentially some protection against being doxed/recognized.

On the other hand, covering your face helps your enemies to dehumanize you. It's the stormtrooper effect. And since we're already associated with Nazis, those dehumanizing associations will come easy to them. Covering your face also makes you seem less prideful, less self-assured.

It's an old meme, you're just new fags.

Perfect, I was worried about neck stabs after watching Awaydays

amazon.com/gp/product/B015TWSAU0/ref=crt_ewc_img_srh_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1B3BN4LJ8VJVJ

Don't really need to cover your face to protect from all of those things. Could go with football helmets and war paint.

Obviously you should have a collection of balaclavas just in case.

Point taken. I think pepper grenades and gas masks could prove a non-lethal deterrent to being overrun though.

Yes civil code.

See

Just a protip, in the future reformat the URL like this:

amazon.com/dp/B015TWSAU0/

thats /dp/ followed by the ASIN, which is B015TWSAU0. The ASIN is always a series of letters and numbers like that, and it is all the URL needs to point you at the right product.

No need for the referral stuff.

Nobody cared who we were until we put on the masks.

This, I just picked one of my saved reaction pics.

This is the answer. People organizing demonstrations that anticipate violence need to accept that violence as a reality and prepare for it. The phalanx is a perfect system for ground melee combat. TWP and others should invest in a bunch of shields.They should also get a bunch of staves, make sure the ends are not tipped at all but use the staves like spears in the phalanx. That shit will hurt a whole lot.

Optimal combo would be the previous mask in addition to this.

In all honesty bike/moto helmets would be best, I would think. Dunno how well army surplus steel pot helmets would work. Functionality before aesthetics, and it should also be easily obtained and handed out to folks.

Mobility and visibility is somewhat limited. Antifa mostly attacks by throwing shit and sometimes bats. The best defense for thrown shit is shields and the best defense against bats and being surrounded is a strong offense.

shields are fairly easy to make/and buy so that's good.

Don't forget the maalox/milk and other such basics. Clashing with antifa is pretty much just stepping into the role of riot police, and then expecting riot police to come bust things up.

A force of BLM monkeys bussed in to be opposition would be one thing, but antifa are mostly screechy children and even more so in the US.

Surplus military might be the best for a large collaborative effort because then you can buy in bulk and achieve uniformity. Maybe put in some kind of liner depending on how basic the helmet is, paint it up to your design, and hand them out at the rally point.

I have a bunch of these, stores and travels more easily than milk.

surplus military helmets huh?

>>archive.is/yTWhK

I used to buy pot from Malmo.

Arrogant is a fucking understatement and they don't seem to fight to win. Wonder why?

That's what she said. She'll be sucking mine next week though.

Seriously, it's just the number one strategy book out there. But you're not going to read chink stuff, amirite?

Go watch animu

I wasn't thinking about it until now, but what about sound based deterrence as well. Shouting is of course something they expect and can collectively drown out, but would most antifa faggots be willing to approach a shieldwall when doing so means being met with sprays of chemicals, bonks from staves, and blasts from bullhorns? As soon as you neuter the momentum of the front line of an antifa mob, their numbers cease to have any meaning.

It'd be hilarious to get one of the defense grade sound cannons for this kind of stuff too.

Looks like an ooda loop

Top fucking kek. Imagine rounding up the kikes in their own helmets.

I see alot of people asking about armor in here, you are all aware they make add in panels for body armor to make it knife resistant too right? Its called stab/spike its used in correctional officers body armor mostly. You can get dirt cheap used body armor on ebay.

m.ebay.com/itm/X-Police-NIJ-L3a-Stab-Spike-Bullet-Proof-Kevlar-Body-Armor-Vest-XLARGE-SHORT-M18-/191901704717?nav=SEARCH&varId=490958102525

This one is 3a which is rated up to 44mag and 12 guage plus stab/spike level 1 for about $80. Police departments sell them off after 5 years cause the warranty runs out but ive shot 15 year old ones that still stop 9mm.

#rekt

Pretty sure kevlar has a shelf life. Not sure how much faith I'd put in kevlar that was sold off for being too old.

They don't care if they are attacked. If they are, they will deal with it as they did.

This is working well to redpill normies

praise kek

You did even read my fuck post did you? And anyways people here are looking for it to stop knives anyways the ballistic level is a cherry on top.

Everyone knows how leftists work. Free speech unless you disagree with me. Should be no surprise.

Jews aren't white, Shlomo.

bump

Toppest of Keks.

Anyhow I live in a heavily conservative state with stand your ground laws so Antifa wouldn't dare let their presence be known here lest they end up getting perforated like Satan here stated.

Do stand your ground laws work in public?

THIS
Nice little and not heavy drill a hole in the end and put a leather strap on it.
Hit some one in the side of the knee or arm and will take all the fight out of them right now.
Only get a 12 oz or 16 oz max you can swing it way faster.

That is a really edgy picture.

noice

I hope they put it on a tee because I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Oh shit, the Russians have come.

tippity top

Writ of Mandamus should apply in CA, that may work.

"Fuck those fucker's and the piece of shit institution that protects them."

Why do liberals have to be so fucking stupid? That fucking institution protects ALL of us you stupid fucks.

In the absence of that institution WE rule, and you die out. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. These idiots are aching for a war they will lose because they don't even really know what they're fighting for.

If you have a strong enough "why" you can endure any how.

I've been training more than I have in my entire life and I'm not stopping any time soon.

Just bring war axes and shields.

Liberals are autistic toddlers in adult bodies

rip maple snake

I wonder who got these gets…..

No, it would just make them look like dorks.

But I guess it would make the antifa fascists think twice before going in with knives.

Now those are quality gets there.

Did he died?

When everything goes to shit we will establish a new better government to protect them from becoming faggots so that we may all be glorious.

Now that is some cool skeleton.
We must summon him to kill fags and cummies.

That's a high calcium energy skeleton

underrated post

this is the exact word for word angle you can use to bring people to the light

You're looking for a brigandine.

Good enough protection for the battle of nations, looks sufficiently modern keeping you from looking like a larping faggot.

forgot link

ageofcraft.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60_66

Guess you can cover the Brigandine with a simpe old fashioned t-shirt.
Looks like the perfect armor for this.

HOLLY HELL 300 DOLLARS?
BUT IT'S JUST A THICK CLOTH WITH SMALL PIECES OF METAL!

I love Germany

It's basically a skinhead defending himself from 50 antifa in the subway. He uses a knife and they use brass knuckles and a gas grenade in the fucking subway.
Of course the attack was comenced by the cummies.

Then diy you faggot.

The amount of money you spend on tools alone will cover it. This is without even talking about the ammount of time you'll spend making the damn thing. How much is your time worth per hour, you faggot. Do the math.

Also

Plebian taste

A fucking frag vest is cheaper than this crap.
We need something practical, we are not fucking larping.

Meant for :

Antifa does not have access to grenades.

We are talking about protection from knife wounds, please either read more or go and lift more.

It's still fucking larp weaponry.

Go watch the battle of nations.

You dont know what larping is.

It's the right tool for the job. Only faggots give a shit about being seen as LARPing. It's an insult that gets tossed around to dissuade people from acting. I treat anyone that uses that term to mean anything other than actual LARP as a shitposter.

You must have quoted the wrong person, friend.

I would have suggested BK rather than a BP but they are illegal to even possess almost every where I can even think of.
At least with a BP hammer you can tell the police you are a furniture reupholsterer?

Antifa does not give a fuck about law as long as it doesn't benefit them.

Who cares as longs as its effective

That particular armour was rarely actually used and was quickly replaced with chainmail once the Romans found out how to make it during their campaigns in what is now France against the Gauls. Who had learnt how to make it from the Britons.

Gee user how did Medeival people survive without heavy armor?

Really all depends on how the people wearing it carry themselves. Posture and projecting confidence can be all the difference between looking like a badass and looking like a dweeb.

Neo-Nazis didn't start the violence at state Capitol, police say

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-neo-nazi-event-stabbings-capitol-20160627-snap-story.html

313chris.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/victory-in-sacramento/

twitter.com/donnastern

Ex bouncer here who has actually seen and been involved in some shit.

317 replies and you larpers missed the most important thing, protecting your genitals. Buy some mma underwear (I don't know what they are called) but they are a combination of tights/boxers with a built in cup.

I have seen 250lb men collapse from a kick to the balls. I have been kicked in the balls wearing my cup and it hurts but does not incapacitate you. Women always go for the balls.

Go and lift some weights and take up some fightint classes.

If you start showing up with obvious weapons the police will arrest you. Keep together as a group and try to draw one of the antifa fags out. When he does tackle him from behind or side on and take his weapon and then fall back into the line.

Think about legal self defence weapons. Tasers and pepper spray. With pepper spray do not get yourself or your comrades. Isolate yourself, find a target, spray them and get away. Make sure you have friends watching you to drag you away if you spray yourself.

Keys are a great weapon. Hold them in your fist so the points stick out, or get a long key that is like a small knife.

Coins in a sock or stocking are good blunt force objects.

A good resource is any legit women's self defence guide. Women are weak as shit so need every dirty trick and improvised weapon against an attacker.

Pens can be stabbing weapons.

Take a flag or a protest sign attached to a stick that you can tear off and then use the stick as a fighting weapon. Go for knee caps and elbows

If you want to draw the antifa faggots into an ambush then make your protest small and have the majority of your guys in reserve, ready to come from behind. Hide out as normies, not a crowd waiting down an alley. When you do form into a group then watch your back too.

Have some guys filming with backup going straight to the net in case cops seize your phone. When you get hold of an antifa, unmask them and get a picture/film of their face. If they realize they are going to lose their anonymity they will lose their confidence to act with impugnity.

I just remembered the meme of the 8ball inside a sock from /k/.

The fuck, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Not all antifa are luchadors, user. That's racist.
Just kidding, unmasking is great advice. Everything else was meh.

Tell bouncer stories

Bouncers arent particularly good fighters they just have the advantage of not big shitfaced drunk

THROUGH THE GATES OF LEFT
AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN
THROUGH THE CUCK LINES
PRIMO VICTORIA

I'm from the north of England, it's not an optimal weapon but if you're caught without anything the key in the fist is top draw dirty fighting.

Hit someone hard enough and you will do serious damage to them. It is however a weapon of last resort not one for a planned battle.

The keys thing is one I got from a women's self defence class I was helping out with. I believe one long key would be better and would act like a knife. Don't use your own key in case you break it or get AIDS on it. Get a big old key, like a mid 80s truck key.

Women, btw, are vicious fighters. They will kick and bite and scratch. They bruise easy and their bones snap like twigs because most women are calcium and iron deficient.
I was never asked to help out again at the self defence class because apparently I grabbed a few women too hard while taking them through the locks and holds that some had bruises for weeks.

Train to fight. Lift weights for strength, work on your conditioning, take some boxing/kickboxing classes. Learn to throw a punch but also learn to dodge, keep your distance. Never kick below waist high.

Steel toed boots are another good weapon. Kick some asshole in the shin and he will go down.

Do some bag work against a heavy bag to get used to throwing punches. Spar a few times to get used to being hit in the head. Most people are not used to being punched and freak out.

Keep your chin down. Everyone has a glass jaw if punched right and if you put your chin on your chest no one can choke you out.

Beware of wrestling and takedowns. Only take someone to the ground when you have your buddies with you otherwise some cunt will stomp your skull in.

Don't lose your head and try and chase someone down only to be cut off from your buds.

When it comes to throwing a punch mass matters more than strength. Bigger guys just throw harder punches.

Depends on the man. A lot of guys are just in it for weekend cash which was how I started. Some bouncers are hardcore fighters though and I have learned a thing or two from those guys. Sometimes we deal with druggies who don't feel pain.

But I have been involved in brawls where it is 30 bouncers v 100 people. Basic things like holding the line are what matters. A larger group gets in each others way when trying to fight a smaller group.

We have to be careful though. The cops want any excuse to arrest us and make us out to be the bad guys. Go in with the attitude of protecting your friends, not hurting antifa.

Of course, but keys are one of the few things that almost everyone has and that you can deny is a weapon. Anything else, such as a knife or hammer is too obvious.

It's a terrible weapon. You're better off with a roll of quarters in your fist then you're goddamn car keys.

You aren't wolverine, you're going to fuck up your hands doing stupid bullshit like that. Google it.

You post was worthy of that get. I wish you got it

what happens when your gat runs out of gatteries?

That's actually not a bad idea

Note I also said coins in a sock. I have tried coins in a fist and don't like it. If you don't want to do the key thing then don't. I got it from a woman's self defence class so it is probably shit. Women's self defence IMO should consist of
a. A man
b. A gun
c. A big dog

Regardless, we are getting off topic. I just thought of the key because it looks like a 'push knife' when you use a big key and because it is one of the few items you can have that, if searched by the cops, will save you from sharing a cell with Tyrone.

I know guys who have been stabbed. It feels like being punched and most guys don't realize they are even stabbed. Most stabbings aren't lethal. In prison when somebody is shanked it is not like the movies. The person is stabbed repeatedly and the attacker tries to twist and wrench to try and get organs and do damage that cannot be fixed up by a doctor.

K I'm having trouble following what happened there, comments say he killed someone in self defense but I don't see it? I just see crowds running around and the guy running from them train and getting into the cabin. What am I missing?

That the jewdicial system is run by jews.

No doubt, but when it that video did he kill somebody?

I know a bunch of you reported that Asian chick on TV to her school district, any update on that?

It's not full of 1488'ers but I have been in full contact medieval sports for a long time. It's great experience and excellent workout. There's no other way I know of to acclimate to a wild melee than experience. Being calm and collected is something that only comes with experience, something Antifa faggs don't have. Trained fighters will beat a chimping mob any day. Remember you may not always be armed.

I'm guessing when he fucking stabbed a guy.

The time is near when people won't be scared to go full natsoc and wear brownshirts.

Just need a modern twist, like light motorcycle vest style body armor concealed under normal shirts/pants.

Last week's Game of Thrones episode was a good demonstration of the superiority of troop trained to work together vs mob.

We don't need to reinvent the wheel, we just have to do what the S.A. did in the 30s: train, organize, occupy the field.

The key is to break the seal that prevents us from being openly natsoc. For that we need a core of fearless people ready to openly show themselves and resist.

BTW for newfags, go watch the S.A.film trilogy, exactly about how they fought the commies in the streets:

Hitlerjunge Quex
Hans Westmar
S.A. Mann Brant

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!

Make the cops? In case it has escaped your attention, the cops in California are doing their job. Not the job you think is their job, but the actual job. Big-city police work for the enemy in this state.

t. I live here

in CA she'll most likely get a promotion

Yeah teachers unions seem to go into overdrive to protect the biggest scumbags

forward.com/news/343648/nazi-detector-app-helps-identify-right-wing-extremists-online/

breitbart.com/news/california-police-panned-for-slow-response-to-capitol-clash/

Except the more strategic side lost.

Here is a list of people who donated money to make the attack possible.

rally.org/June26th

Track em down, get them all fired. Let them have a taste of their own medicine.

The first amendment protects you against the government, but attacking peaceful demonstrators is not only refusing to respect the institution of free speech and working to the contrary, but also illegal in itself.

My eyes bug out of my fucking head at the fact that they can't comprehend the difference between people saying words they don't like and stabbing those people for saying words they don't like.

They're either ridiculously stupid or extraordinarily sinister.

Its the second. I mean I'm all for busting commie heads in, but I don't turn around and pretend that I'm against violence in the next instant.

Dat a fellah Floridian?

Goddamn you, (((Carlos))).

Good day to be horseback, rough-riding Pinkerton.

Take note, Anons.

I know it's the second. I know. You're right. It's just hard for me to accept that people who I've known for a very long time, who I've been willing to accept political and ideological differences with, are spineless duplicitous manipulative scumfucks who ought to get curbstomped.

to add to it if any /pol anons ever face knifes or blunt weapons you should learn 2 things:

Learn to measure range and the space between you and them..
Basic Footwork (any fighting discipline works including martial arts)

Against amateurs it will help you to protect your kidney's and lungs for stabbing and your head and ribbs for blunts weapons thinking that you will never get hit or if you put a helmet you will not feel a fucking baseball bat is delusional tier . Just learn to stay in your feet, dont give them your back and know that any weapon is actually better than a bare knuckle because in the real world bare knuckle punching ends with your hand broken .

only if you've never used them before, yeah, the cartilage breaks, and will be squishy for about 3 years, but then the knuckle bones will calcify over and you can bare knuckle hit without breaking your hand

Someday…

Its not only the knuckle bones that get shit on when you hit but also the the wrists.At the end the joints even if not broken gets dislocated really easy in bare knuckle fights, punching someone is different than punching a wall. There's a reason why wrapping your hands is so important in boxing and mma.

And as much fun as medievel larping is that does not acclimatize you to real brawls. Only being in a real brawl will. Contact sparring is helpful because you get used to being hit but being involved in a melee is like being shot at, nothing prepares you for it.
Melees do break down into little skirmishes and every person is so focused on their little bit they forgot the whole.
Learn to keep your awareness when the adrenalin is following.

Where are all of the usual pussies who cry about skinheads "making us look bad"?

I'd rather fight side-by-side with some big ass skinheads than most of you weak beta faggots!

How effective would it be, psychologically, if the members of the TWP had all worn similar clothing or one easily identifiable piece of clothing like a hat or armband and had formed up into a phalanx?

It might sound a little stupid but I can't help but think that with how poorly the Antifa fags performed despite their huge numerical advantage they might have not even tried attack the TWP if the TWP had demonstrated clear organisation and discipline.

Watching the vids it seems like the Antifa only attack when they have a huge advantage and even then they are hesitant. One unarmed TWP member seems to be able to single handedly hold off upwards of 8 Antifa at a time, all while having to watch their own backs. The Antifa are cowards who can't even find courage in a mob of 400 like-minded people, if Right Wing groups would put just a little effort into a display of force and discipline they could prevent being attacked while making Antifa look like the mob of fags and cucks that they are

I guess my wrists didn't give out in the times I've hit people bareknuckle (self defence) is because they're strong from repping 300 on the Bench Press for 8-10.

37 seconds in, sign says "celebrate the founding of the communist workers party"

If anyone who Antifa target were to just blast a whistle like with the Phalanx in Rome, lift up their sheilds and start tapping them with staves while marching… those Antifags would shit their pants. A lot of them would probably keep going at them, so the Phalanx would have to brutally and viciously maul them in formation, but in the end, Antifa would be terrified.

Google the "Greensboro Massacre"

The Communist Workers' Party was fucking with the KKK and the American Nazi Party and got 4 of their members killed. The Wikipedia article is Jewish as fuck

I think they would all be scared off. I can't see any Antifa being brave enough to go forward with their attack once their opponents demonstrate organisation and the ability/willingness to fight back as a group

These aren't skinheads or people that call themselves neo-nazis. The kikes are just calling them neo-nazis because that's what they do to all white nationalists.

The nationalists should have used the blitzkrieg tactic against them, while pushing forward with large shields and metal spears for stabbing.

Could be that , could be technique ,luck ,genetics,etc.Some ppl at the gym(boxing gym) just dont have the genetics to endure and get injuries all the time just punching the bag.
We do knuckle push ups and other shit to strenght the knuckle but its to lose sensitivity and hit harder .Regardless punching without wraps its risky and should be last recourse because it can backfire .

It's likely my genetics, I have a terrible diet of meat, alcohol and pizza, moderate bodyfat (20%) and don't take any supplements and went from 200 - 300 x 8 on Bench in a year. I'm also 6'3. If I hit someone, they're going down out cold, because Bench Press strength = increased punching power.

No offense user, but unless those paintball guns are loaded with glass marbles, they ain't gonna do shit against a wave of chimpanzees on a rampage. Which I don't recommend at all.

Don't middle ground. Shields and staves and then guns and knives. No sense getting caught up in the court system (it is California) for nothing by pelting some mixed meatbag with a paintball that literally ain't going to do shit when they're beating one of yours with rocks, bricks, and sticks.

Was just pointing out that that's what the KKK was doing - celebrating their founding

Yes, California is lost but it can still serve as an example.

Why are the Nats so fucking unorganized!? They look like they're out playing grab ass. What the fuck!? They can't afford matching clothing or boots or good haircuts!? Is this the image we want to portray, or the image of GLR!?

You fucking pieces of shit! Get your fucking act together!

They look like a pack of thugs and hoodlums, no better than the niggers that they claim to hate, yet they dress like them, carry themselves like them and act like them. This is simply unacceptable. This is absolutely unsat. You bastards only need about 250 dollars each for presentable matching clothing. A nice blouse and trousers will run you 50 dollars and boots will run you 150. That's ALL. I mean fuck, it's NOT THAT HARD.

Here babies, let daddy feed you.

armysurplusworld.com/product.asp?ProductID=2875
m.galls.com/lawpro-100-polyester-short-sleeve-shirt?PMSRCE=GA15&gclid=Cj0KEQjwncO7BRC06snzrdSJyKEBEiQAsUaRjKCCXX6kKkxPhx0Ox5VJeVc1p_RwTuL7WH8gCB-vDzsaAinw8P8HAQ
m.galls.com/propper-lightweight-tactical-ripstop-long-sleeve-shirt?PMSRCE=GA15&gclid=Cj0KEQjwncO7BRC06snzrdSJyKEBEiQAsUaRjJQtDB5KS8zqbZ8pWAw79cxDJrU4wYctzxYCAJclUbAaAqVx8P8HAQ
amazon.com/Bates-Rugged-Terrain-Weather-Boots/dp/B00XNS227A

There. Now grab some nice leather belts and matching buckles and you're all set.

hop into this related thread
The teacher likely false flagged a threat on the kids in her school.

And here's a cover to go with it.

military.americanuniform.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=EPCKHK

They managed to beat stacked odds and stab, five lefties. What have you done?

I get what you're trying to say trying but holy shit…rein in your tism

They didn't beat shit! So they porked 5 faggots. That's 5 out of hundreds. And they lost one out of what?…30!? The odds are not in their favor. They lost. They retreated.

And it's not about fashion. It's about psychology.

A well organized mass of sharply dressed and uniform individuals will strike more fear and intimidation in the weak Minda of the left. Why did they attack the Nats? Because they weren't organized and similar. They were able to single out particular individuals and attack them. You can't do that if everyone looks the same. It's an intimidation factor that strengthens the moral and bond between individuals in an organization. The strength of the left is in their blatant faggotry and individuality. We must destroy the character of the individual and propagate the image on a singular unit of mentally similar and capable individuals. In essense, we must militarize and become a uniformed and cohesive unit. This will strike fear into the heart of the left. It will show them that we have strength in cohesiveness and cooperation and we are a massive colony. We are the harvester ant. We live, only to propagate the colony. We MUST begin to think like this.

Go sew a nice shirt while whining about the lines on their outfit not matching faggot.

Then we will never be a conjoined unit and we will lose and die.

No one in Hitler's military wore different clothing like that. They were all fairly uniform and similar.

If we do not become a unified entity with a singular identity and message, then we will surely perish.

There is no alternative.

No shit idiot.

Look at what is actively being shilled against on our meeting place and you already have the key.

Advocate for traditional families, respectful organisation, no drug usage and Christianity as a banner like Hitler did.

Advocate for the swift removal of drugs and gang violence from black society by promoting the best of the blacks WITHIN THEIR OWN COMMUNITIES. Advocate that they become greater men and take back their society from the inferiors and put them back in their place.

They key to numbers is large groups, the key to large groups is shared interest.

The financial powers WANT to balkanize us. Make us feel alone. We have to become less alone.

Retard

We look like bikers and outcasts.

We need to look like the hitler youth.

Never thought in a million years I'd catch myself typing that.

stop larping

There is no need for that, just wear patriotic stuff, it triggers leftists and is more appealing to conservative normalfags.

Sorry I should have been more specific.

I mean to say from the waist up. No need to wear goofy pants.

It's not that difficult to organize like that ourselves, idiot.

So yes or no on the Sam Browne belts?

Then we will lose because we are not a cohesive unit.

Goddamn it /fa/

It doesn't matter, so long as it is dress military and functional.

The answer is no, because while asymmetry is nice, I don't need something for antifa to wrap their disgusting fingers around and yank me around by.

It's meant to hold your pistol holster in place when you run around.

I'm more of a fan of shoulder holsters anyway. If we're going to larp as anything, lets larp as 70's cops and beat the shit out of law breakers with extreme prejudice.

Let them grab your belt, you'll have a clear shot to their face or head.

Also, you're not made of paper and straw. If you're not 200lbs fit them you need to start eating whole chickens and going to the gym Holla Forumsock.

They have more hands and faces to punch than I have fists to throw.

This is zombie survival guide shit. Don't get grabbed and dragged off.

Keep your enemy at bay or use a good hand to hand combat tool and you'll be A-OK.

Bats, clubs, hand loads, black Jack's, monkey fists, brass knuckles, poles, batons, pipes, staffs, sticks, and any others are fine. Also, learn human anatomy and take down techniques and demobalization or immobilization techniques.

It will be very painful.

etsy.com/listing/252419229/brass-signed-lufkin-plumb-bob-vintage?ref=market

onlinemetals.com/merchant.cfm?pid=7568&step=4&showunits=inches&id=1117&top_cat=79

Kurwa, good thing I'm Polish and know anatomy.

It's called a jock strap and cup.

Von clausewitz is better m8

All this is fine, but I've been looking and I haven't been able to find a local NatSoc organiztion to help. What I'm thinking of doing is joining the local Antifa (literally called Central [state] Antifa) and seeing if I can't reach out to a Natsoc movement from there.

As for uniform, khaki dress shirts are ideal imo, many will relate them more to the Marines dress than the Nazi uniforms at first. It's a good way to look sharp, pay tribute, and not deflect normalfags.

media.defense.gov/2013/Jan/23/2000005387/-1/-1/0/130122-M-OM885-004.JPG
vs
militarysunhelmets.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/German5.jpg

Highly underrated post imo

Why don't you stupid fucking nazi LARPers post a picture of yourselves?

Being masculine doesn't make you a nigger you ignorant fucks. If you really have a problem with these dudes then why don't you two head over to ross and by matching "trousers" and a "blouse". Livestream it so we can laugh as we watch 2 overweight autists get fucking pounded trying to LARP as "hitler youth". It's faggots like you that make me question this board sometimes because I see idiots like you that make up the userbase. You're both probably fat out of shape NEETS who come here to be edgy cunt just because a black kid used to bully you in elementary school. If more whites looked and acted like those dudes we wouldn't have the fucking problems we do right now. It's feminine fags like YOU who are the fucking problem.>>6504723

See.

yeah I was agreeing with

rather that than either the BLM Antifa style, Roman LARPer route, or Pseudo-SF Takticool bullshit. It's simple, it's elegant, and repectable.

Ohhhhkay, there FBI. Sure thing. Let me just make sure my geo tagging is also on for you. And let me just give you all of my personal identifiable information.

Oh, thank you buddy! You are my true friend.

Getting a tad rustled, FBI?

I wish this happened in Australia. Crack down on some fucken poofters and race traitors.

He's getting flustered because I'm talking about actual organization and militarization. They don't like that apparently.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

lmao

I figured they'd throw the TWP people under the bus regardless of the facts, since it's commiefornia

^
100% fucking this - especially with the whites and the jews, most of them are upper or upper-middle class faggots that don't want mummy and daddy seeing them in the news

excellent post in general btw

Fucking larper. A tie is something that can be grabbed and used against you.

For fuck sake, don't be an autist. Wear nice boots, preferably steel capped, jeans, leather jackets and get a hair cut or wear a MAGA cap

It does happen in Australia. Antifa crashed a protest in Melbourne yesterday.

This all the way tbh.
Jeans, sturdy boots, leather or Carhartt jacket, and a MAGA cap or short haircut.
You could throw some knuckle gloves in there too if you wanted to.
The Hitler Youth uniforms are great for formal ceremonies, but we're dealing with full-on brawls, there is no place for formality here.

top fucking kek at the people suggesting we literally dress up as roman soldiers

spent too much time watching gladiator and playing Rome Total War I think….

if you want to larp somewhat then use brigandine style armor, but really we should be using modern technology and trying to look as modern as possible - based right wing whites aren't going to sympathize or identify with a bunch of fags who think they're living 2000 years in the past

as others have suggested hardened leather is good if you want to be more subtle (ie if you don't want to go around town in conspicuous Kevlar/stab proof vests)

imo people should go with:
boots - that are sturdy enough, preferably with steel toe, but not so edgy looking that you look like a leftist skinhead parody

knee protection - hopefully not too noticeable under your pants

cup/mma underwear

stab-proof vest or hardened leather eg bike leather

gloves that aren't gonna get shredded

arm protection - as seen earlier in the thread, this kinda stuff is used a lot by hockey players actually

neck protection - again, scroll up for example, maybe wear a turtleneck or something to conceal

this guy gets it

He fell like a sack of potatoes.

THIS WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING IN A GUN FREE SOCIETY

Aren't they aligned with eurasianist types? Most
"traditionalist" groups seem to oppose racial division, mainly owing to their (((christianity))).

I'm surprised this happened, at least so soon. I suppose it speaks volumes about how much race baiting people can put up with.

That doesn't make sense, Christianity and all Abrahamic religions and Abrahamic states like in the ME and israel itself are racist as fuck. Look at the curse of cain for example. Basically all blacks have shitskin because they are descended from the first and worst murdering criminal. Looking at niggers in modern times, it might as well have been a true story.

SHOULDA JUST USED MY APP TBH

yes, in most cases.

Ave, amicus!

Fine, I've never posted a pic of me on the internet, but here goes.

You are a bitch user.
But a cute one

I highly doubt that, and you sound like an infiltrator.

Dressing semi professionally for what you know will probably end up being a fight is a good idea because it gives you the moral high ground in the eyes of the people watching.

Dressing like a fucking skinhead already has a negative label and it's never going away. Actual nazis didnt dress like fucking skinheads.

It's time to show some self respect and stop being the untermensch.

THIS WOMAN IS BATSHIT INSANE
burger friends, you must this stop lunacy before it gains any further momentum.
I'm from Europe and even here, there is 0 fucking chance a violent crazy psycho bitch like this could hold a teacher's position.
how / what in the actual fuck is this even possible
this is domestic terrorism
END IT / GET AUTHORITIES TO ACT ON IT
you're paying authorities tax-shekels to deal with these type of terrorist organisations / individuals

If only Williamson was the Pope…

Just wanted to point out that pleading self-defense relies on not provoking the attack you were fending off.

You're dealing with twelve fuckers that were not smart enough to get out of jury duty by talking about jury nullification. Twelve fuckers that watch television and get their news from CNN, ABC, and probably Reddit.

They see a MAGA hat as provocation the same way we see Jewish heritage as an indication of promoting degeneracy, and for much the same reason.

We see it a lot in them, because we're on the lookout for that kind of shit. They see it a lot in us, because that's how nearly the entire non-Trump-supporting world talks about it.

By all means, defend yourself. But don't expect to walk unless your lawyer is very prepared to point out that politics are not a provocation, even if the so-called "provoked" vote Democrat and attend liberal universities taught by liberal professors.

stand your ground.
Aren't there any legal advisors/lawyers/judges on here?

not arming bears and making a citizens arrest under the threat of legitimate deadly force

On the subject of armor:

You can get all this shit cheap, and without raising any suspicion; Just buy a full set of motorcycle gear.

Motorcycle Helmet.

Motorcycle Jacket (the type that is full of plastic plates, and that is made of anti-abrasive material, which is also cut resistant as an added benefit)

Motorcycle Pants (the type that is full of plastic plates, and that is made of anti-abrasive material, which is also cut resistant as an added benefit)

Motorcycle gloves (The ones with the carbon fibre on the back of the hand)

So how did 30 brave men end up wining?

So how did these internet tough guys feel when they found out more antifascist were stabbed than TWP?
Did they cry and throw a temper tantrum when they found out it was legal self-defense?

These asswipes need to fucking take bullets to their fucking faces.

The police didn't do jack shit.

The Nazis were begging for help.

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/747812480349413377

degenerate child

Yvette Felarca
Home: 1985 Linden St Oakland, CA 94607-2837
Phone: 510-502-9072

==Info about By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) and
its parent sect, the Revolutionary Workers League (RWL)==

archive.is/s42pj

embarrassing tbh, dont come to a nationalist rally being a skinnyfat bitch BEGGING the police to help you and allow yourself to have the shit beaten out of you.

dont expect the police to help, dont expect fairness like a redditor.

In his right hand he holds a knife and stabs the guy in the red hat in the chest at 0:51

its called POLITICS you sods
one of the many 'playpens' that the enemy would love for you to keep wasting your time in.
local politics is the way, gentlemen. i'm afraid you must first be willing to live your principles before being able to die for them.

all you faggots here go listen to joe ownens (AKA coach owens, AKA coach HULLO)
youtube.com/user/reziztanze

he talks about this clear degeneration of strategy that has overcome us: many of us are no longer interested in politics.
stop fantasizing about a street race war.
the real test of a man is to stand for local office.
so quick to imagine violence oh but oh so uneasy at the thought of campaigning in a war that can wrought real change. so you want to be a toughcunt? what takes more balls: stabbing some anarchotrannies on the street, then running home, or putting your good name, word, and image on the line by running for local office? it is your spaghetti that is on the line in this fight; not your flesh.

its simple:
if none: