Your favorite movie is getting a Netflix original tv series revamp. How do they fuck it up?

Your favorite movie is getting a Netflix original tv series revamp. How do they fuck it up?

shit tastes tbh.

My favorite movie is The Dark Knight Rises.

They would ruin it.

The movie fails to explain why sand is bad.

(checked)
I DON'T LIKE SAND. IT'S COURSE AND ROUGH AND IRRITATING AND IT GETS EVERYWHERE
I FUCKING HATE SAND
Anakin's got his bases covered. Sand is shit. Fuck sand. Fuck sandpeople too.

It's a fascist dystopia military dictatorship state that exists entirely to warn against authoritarianism. It'll be an action show instead of a civics lecture. More women in the Mobile Infantry. The Arachnids will be a sympathetic society that wants peace and some faggot writer will run with the assertion that Buenos Aires was an inside job.
Johnny might finally be a Flip though. They'll black Carl.

It'll be flooded with SJW bullshit all around. Glad I canceled.

Starship Troopers was a shit movie, a shit adaptation, and you should feel ashamed for liking it.

Oh boy.

Let me enjoy my straight faced fasci fashion propaganda post ironically, faggot.

Jenny please calm down

SHUT THE FUCK UP JENNY

WE KNOW YOU ARE THE JENNY SHILL, YOU FUCKING BITCH

I KILLED THEM. I KILLED THEM ALL. THEY'RE DEAD, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. AND NOT JUST THE MEN, BUT THE WOMEN AND THE CHILDREN, TOO. THEY'RE LIKE ANIMALS, AND I SLAUGHTERED THEM LIKE ANIMALS. I HATE THEM!

Are Lucas and Nolan the most redpilled Directors in history?

Yes

Everyone is played by niggers and arabs, the tone is fucked, it looks like shit and they completely miss the point of the original film.

No.

My favorite movie is

Dear White People

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If they were not enriching europe already, would you be ok with enriched USA only? I feel that we kinda need to have some sort of internationalist country to experiment with as a species.

Holla Forums for Holla Forums apparently

Couldn't agree more Abe!

All boards exist for Holla Forums. Holla Forums is Holla Forums LARPing communist.

That's how it started. Then Poe's Law kicked in and a bunch of redditors poured in, became vols and mods, and now we have /leftyprolen/.

Oh wait, this series already exists

Actors were good, the plot and the dialogues were irritating.
I feel like I was raped.

As someone who never read the books but bothered to see the old movie in theatres, then finally sitting down and watching this I was- It was a hard sell but ultimately it got a few good laughs out of me from the first, I guess(?), season.
Watching Neil play Olaf was actually pretty okay and for some points you could really feel Jim Carrey's portrayal and I feel like he did a good job in the role. From the first time we see his manor to the moment where what's her fuck gets thrown into the furnace at the mill, overall I was pretty satisfied with his outright, trollish, (because goddamn that nose is hilarious) performance.
I felt like the boy playing Klause was a jew, but the whole experience is like… It's like buying something you want but you have to sign some certain agreements to enjoy. Like their aunt being black, I don't know if that's true in the books or was a diversity cast.
I like that they got the actor for Kronk to be Snicket, and I was really disappointed they just threw Will Arnett away because I was really hoping he'd be integral to things.
I like the series, I like the effort, I feel like it's just high-budget enough to convince me it's a real show but at the same time it feels like it's crafted with that subtle integrity of a show that people really care about, but it isn't full of monkeyshit.
It's… It's like a 7 to be honest but a low 7. But in a positive way. Like you could watch it, look fondly back on it, read the books with it and go "huh this wasn't so bad".

Lester dies first episode, murdered by Katie Holmes' character for being a pedo. Rest of the series is about how much better everyone's life is now that he's dead. Gay military guy is married to another man and very happy, they have an adopted son.

Synecdoche new york
Gets shut down eventually because of low ratings