VPN's

Whenever I download Game of Thrones I get copyright claims sent to me by my ISP. Too many of those and they might cut me off. So whats a good free or cheap VPN for downloading torrents?

Other urls found in this thread:

anu.edu.au/news/all-news/quantum-hard-drive-breakthrough
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

private internet access is pretty cheap

Just direct download and you won't hear shit from them, mullvad or PIA are good if you absolutley have to torrent though.
lel

Are those any good for gaming as well? Or is it really laggy because of all the people using the same ip to download? Some gaming server owners ddos your ip if they don't like you. :^(

Mullvad was slow as shit in my experience. I'd recommend PIA if in the US and not doing anything other than pissing off copyright jews.

DotVPN - Google Chrone browser, ios and android

The cool thing about DotVPN is you can access .onion sites via your chrome browser.

Cyberghost - Windows, ios, and Android

What's a good VPN for evading 4chan ban?

cyberghost. avoid the vatican ips
now fucc off and never, ever, come bacc, you traitorous scum. how can sane people hope Jim will die of a burger overdose if you feed hiroshima?

you could try setting your torrent client to require an encrypted connection. that will make it so your ISP might know that you're torrenting, but they won't necessarily know what you're torrenting.

thanks, thats good advice.

Thinking about getting Mullvad. Anyone have experience with them? Would it be cool to send them cash?

That succs.

they have a free trial period.

It's only an hour.

cyberghost, windscribe?

cyberghost runs even if you have it closed. Dont trust it.

This is shit advice. At least against ISP warning.
ISP only know your connection info (IP…)
Copyright have their own hounds that torrent same shit as you and collect all IPs torrenting that shit. Than ask ISP who IP and tell them to send threats.
Only thing encryption does is piss off the NSA cuz they need to spare processor time to unscramble your shit.

NSA has super computers and probably invented quantum drives already.
anu.edu.au/news/all-news/quantum-hard-drive-breakthrough

But not when you close the VPN connection.

use the best vpn a non copyright compliance act cuck isp.

why should you pay money for your isp to tell you what to do? fuck them use a local one instead.

(checked)
cant believe nobody has checked those yet
disgraceful

never wasted my time or bandwidth with it again.

torguard was create specifically for torrenting.
PIA was created for all other anonymity needs.