Trump just now posted this on his page

Trump just now posted this on his page.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

Crashing her campaign

Which one of these would be brought as a conspiracy theory by the media, framing it as making Trump look crazy?

They can’t, though. Everything stated here is cited and sourced, in large part to their own sites and archives, never mind the government’s.

All they can do is not report on it, just as they have refused to report on Hillary at all so far.

There’s nothing Trump can do to get them to report on Hillary AT ALL other than when he himself talks about her and they’re forced to cover him. We’re talking the official debates (of which there may not even be THREE, since the DNC and RNC collude to create them and they both want Clinton) and… that’s really it. They might show a rally once in a while, but Trump would have to do NOTHING but talk about Clinton to ensure greater coverage for her shit than the debates guarantee, but then that would mean he can’t talk about what HE is going to do, and that’s one of the things that people don’t like about him (they’re unsure of his experience and ability to be in government, so he’ll have to talk about exactly what he plans to do and how to sway them).

HOW IN THE NAME OF FUCK IS 40% OF THE COUNTRY SUPPORTING HER? WHY DO WE NOT UNDERSTAND THIS? HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW WHAT WE KNOW?

we need to meme harder

what page? he tweeted that 14 hours ago.

Oh, well I just saw it and didn't see a thread about it.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

because Trump is a naughty-pants racist-mouth - haven't you heard, user?

Is it supposed to look like this?

Theres large proofreading errors on it

12,294 Million U.S. Manufacturing Jobs, Down From
17,297,000 U.S. Manufacturing Jobs In 1997

I was on the fence re feminism, but now I'm convinced that we need feminism to help her.

end

Bro, I don't know if you noticed, but there's a handy dandy PDF file you can click on in the OP and see the entire thing

Maybe a Briton wrote it. They still fucking use milliard and billiard over there, after all.

thanks bruh

Someone had trouble viewing it. PDFs are a very insecure format as well.

does 40 % include under 18 retards? where did that number 40 % come from, mainstream media? I expect some trickery
Also, electoral college means that the national poll may not matter as much for election
I think Trump has to play the game and get his message out there, buy ads or news time, or else it may be up to us to find ways to get the message out to the ill-informed around us, to at least convince them to not support the felon Hillary
The muzzies raping women and girls in Europe was really strong in converting me and two people I talked to into voting Trump, "with open gates" is a good, it's long for the short attention spans, but interesting, it's like a final punch after showing SJW, hypocrisy in progressives, and how beta the progressives are against alpha qualities of conservatives
These guys talk about possible money issues, but seem really defeatist, only Bill is backing Trump

Have we started the fire?

How has this man not been JFK'd yet?
Does he have divine protection over him?

Top 3 strategies for winning the Trump election:

Make trump look like a "pro-worker" and "workers friend" etc. If he can make his own party look like a workers party he will def get more votes from all sections.

Make Hillary seem like a Merkel clone. Merkel is the most unpopular politician in germany since WW2, and her ideas goes hand in hand with Hillarys.

Never reference Hillary with her name, always reference her as Miss Benghazi, or just Benghazi, as if it were her real name. This will serve as a great tool to infuriate her.

Because opposition only whines, never carrying out the act. They all are hipster pussies who can only push the responsibility on others.

I was referring to powers that be that Trump seems to be pissing off. He's got the whole establishment against him, but nothing's been done. Seems fishy to me.

whats hillarys greatest weakness?

The absolute madman

they're too late. they could've shoa'd him while he was still running against the other GOP plants, but no one thought Trump would explode and become so popular. now it's too late, they can't oven him without making him a martyr.

my prediction is that they'll allow his ascension to the White House, but will attempt to soften and subvert his policies at every step of the way. already you see big jewish capital siding with him. when kikes can't win overtly, they start jewing covertly. it's how they've always played.

wouldn't it be hilarious if it turned out Trump really DID read Mein Kampf every night, and is a closet 14/88er?

Because vagina. It's super progressive!

Now let's see how many of these hipsters actually vote.

call and raise ;)