Earth core cucks on suicide watch

We drilled 0,002% of the way to the middle of earth yet (((scientists))) claim to know shit about what is below.
The earth could very well be flat or even hollow. We could even be living on the sediments outside of a giant death star.
There is literally no evidence that supports the current model.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eötvös_effect
en.wikipedia.
biologos.org/blogs/archive/the-fir
kjvbible.org/firmament
biblehub.com/genesis/1-7
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole
half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions
phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html
huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html
zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension
imdb.com/title/tt2548396/?ref_=cs_ov_tt
imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=tt_rec_tti
mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/
bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_20.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where does the lava come from, then? And why does heat rise "up" (which in space terms is merely outward), as if dissapating from a central heat source?

OP is a turbo autist who's never left his basement

No it couldn't, because then people near the edge would have to tilt their houses at 60° angles from the ground for gravity to be normal for them, as the farther you got away from the center the more gravity would pull you bacc towards the center, so you would feel like you were going uphill, even if physically you were going down a hill.

There would also actually be photographic evidence of, you know, the dropoff. The edge. The end of the world.

I don't know since we only drilled down 12km into the earth.

I don't know since we only drilled down 12km into the earth.

You theory is just a wild guess.
It is basically as scientifically proven as gravitational singularity. le math proves my theory meme

(((they are real scientists)))

Terranigma isnt real faggot.

that's a bit too much but in general i agree. our science is based on shit principles designed thousands of years ago
so scientific…

Hope you have the evidence to bacc that up.

Take notes, OP

Because its and the chances of ending up true are much lower than scientific professionals' educated theories

Your scientific methods are very vague lad.
Video evidence is not to be trusted these days either, vid related.

that actually can be proven wrong

REKT!!! Git gudd lol FUccIN KEK mate xD xD xD

wtf i hate science

you are one humongous massive faggot kid. but then, what do I expect from little whiggers riding on the 'cucc this cucc that' train …

This site has gone downhill fast

did u do any research besides how deep did we drill?

Read some Russell you fuccing subhuman, mathematics is anything but primitive

can you quote pilots being denied free passage

what a glorious benis, id succ it til the end of time

please shove your crap bacc your mouth because you obviously have no idea what the fucc are you talking about
and don't even mention Russell just because that was the first thing that google showed you

So would I my friend, so would I …

I'm doing a Masters in mathematics

just kill yourself already

wow! a masters in mathematics! holy shit!
fuccing kys

spotted the cucc

Cry harder, when I'm writing algorithms for Goldman Sachs and you're still cryposting on flatearthtruth.webs.com we can try this conversation again

you obviously have no idea on how to lead a discussion. but then - you're promoting one of the most lame theories I have heard of, so .. how smart can you possibly be, scab?

So do you

Wew, so now you can say "English isn't my first language".

Anyway, 8ch is retarded I miss librechan and Masterchan is full of honeypots

>>>/halfchan/

it only rises in the presence of gravity do to the difference in density.

wew. so educated
let me inform you that you're talking to a master enginner in math and computer science. so what? nothing. if you actually used your brain you wold see what math is primitive (which many mathematicians actually agree to)
go enjoy your work as a random character generator in Goldman Sachs. they need a monkey like you
stop shilling your site

nope

bebe logic

You poor, uneducated, stubborn fool,

It is with great interest that I must inform you that both your logic and your reasoning are flawed, and that you are obviously misinformed about the topic in hand. To be honest, you represent the small part of every community which lacc the ability to think and comprehend things like humas do. In fact, your mental capabilities would closely resemble that of a lump of turd. I had second thoughts writing this, as I am not sure if you have the skills associated with reading. I kindly ask you, on behalf of everyone else, to kill yourself, thereby removing yourself from the gene pool to prevent people like from being born.
You have permission to writhe in your own idiocy.

Sincerely,
Your intellectual superior.

No.
I am just here to prove my point that nothing is sacred.
All those fancy hipstars making those videos how awesome "science" is, while most are unproven theories which turn out to be wrong years later.

Modern day science is just another religious cult for atheists.
Global warming is a threat, pay carbon taxes now! Am i right guise? lolxD

That's 7.4 miles. There's oil wells that are 7.7 miles deep. Why is this even news?

If you're saying that based on it being so cold, what does that make the arctic, which would then be the center?

Assumes honeypots are a bad thing! for spoilers like you.
Just Holla Forumsee!
Maybe start your own librechan-like chan? Find out how difficult it is in the 'real' world to deal with the powers that be!

And
SAGE!
because OP is retarded.

It was good from what I read of it.

Earth is like the vagina, inside you find the seeds to life

the true seeds to life are in your heart and mind. Not between a woman's thighs.

And every day a new gender is born…

Is that a reversed bennis?

The asthenosphere is a semisolid, and is viscous. It's hot enough to melt, and only becomes magma when pressure is relieved and it's density can plummet

That is a nice chart lad.
Now draw a line how deep we drilled that hole.

Everything below is just speculation.

I bet you also believe doctors pull ultrasound pictures off of google images. After all they're not cutting into the womans belly to see, so clearly they can't know what's inside.

If the Earth is flat, then how come we weigh less moving east vs moving west do to changes in centrifugal forces as a result of the Eötvös effect?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eötvös_effect

This could only work along the edge of a spinning sphere, not on the face of a spinning disc. In addition, its easily provable by measuring ones weight while traveling east at a significant speed vs west as well as in small scale by observing changes in momentum of surfaces of spinning spheres

who is he?

THE DUROS ARE COMING!

THE DUROS ARE COMING!

FUccING PHONE AUTOCORRECT!!

THE D E R O S ARE COMING!

D E R O S

gravity is a jewish conspiracy….. you might be on to something there man……. tell me more

WHO'S THE FUccIN TRAP, SPEAK !!!!

Nice tradition fallacy. Kill yourself faggot.

whats that?! dudes wiping their ass with their hand using sextants because earth curvature?
whats that? it works everywhere?! must be flat

Obvious troll is obvious

"we haven't seen it so scientists are just pulling years of research out of their ass and I'M right"
fuccing kill yourself, turbosperg

obvious lacc of understanding of how ancient nautical navigation gear is obvious

are you implying we scanned several thousand kilometres into the center of the earth with EM waves?

/thread

I refuse to believe anybody can be this retarded.

Einsteins theories are just a jewish conspiracy to deflect from real science tho.
It is theory on theory on theory to match the inconsistencies.

Tesla was right, Einstein was a fraud.

Jesus Christ the grammar in this thread is fuccing shit. I can't follow either side's argument.

When we travel in an airplane we can go East to West or North to South or West to East or South to North and except for jet streams, weather and trade winds, we arrive at our destinations at relatively the same time.

The distance from San Francisco to Hawaii (East to West) is nearly equidistant as the air miles and time traveling from San Francisco to New York (West to East). The travel times by airplane are within one-half hour of each other.

How is this possible on an Earth that is rotating from the West to the East at 1,000 mph?

If I am traveling from SFO to Hawaii on a commercial jet traveling at 500 mph, I should travel the 3,000 miles to Hawaii in just 1 1/2 hours instead of the 5 1/4 hours it takes since the Earth is spinning towards the plane some 1,000 miles every hour.

If I am traveling West to East from SFO to NYC, in the direction the Earth is spinning at 1,000 mph, and my plane is only traveling at only 500 mph, I should never be able to make it to NYC. Instead it takes a little over 5 hours, same as SFO to Hawaii.

If I am traveling from Buenos Aries, Argentina along nearly the same longitudinal plane as NYC, from South to North, and the flight takes 8 hours, the plane would have to aim towards Near Asia to meet the Earth spinning West to East at 1,000 mph. But it doesn’t.

IT HAS TO CONFORM TO GRAVITY! because I said so! durr

without gravity, literally nothing larger than an atom could exist

In my life I learned that science is as much a religion as religions are a religion, and as religion in its limited perception of the universe is imperfect; therefore so is science.

I'm presenting this from a the standpoint of someone with an enlightened "take a step back after considering everything without truly believing any of it" perspective. I'm not 100% loyal to religion or science at this point in my life. they can and do overlap between the lies.

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Firmament

biologos.org/blogs/archive/the-fir mament-of-genesis-1-is-solid-but-that’s-not-the-point

kjvbible.org/firmament .html

biblehub.com/genesis/1-7 .htm

Bernsteins;Gate/Mandela Effect/Half Life 3/Nasa/Flat Dome Earth/Atlantis/Tower of Babel/Cern

space is a giant ocean

that's why astronauts train underwater

algea was found on the international space station

the ISS is in the layer of water that can be reached before hitting the solid barrier (firmament)

the sun and the moon are beyond this barrier and unreachable. moon landings were fake, and now we know why they faked them.

if space was a giant near-vacume (low pressure compared to everything else) our planet couldn't sustain it's atmosphere. just think about how foolish it sounds when they tell you "oh its because gravity holds all the air down") if space is a vacume or near-vacume then all of the earths air would have been vacumed up into space instantly. there is nothing stopping it from doing that.

think about how resilliant a bubble of air is under water. did you ever see a bubble at the bottom of a glass of water you were drinking? did you ever think "wow bubbles are pretty badass for holding up under all that water". It makes much more sense that we are a giant air bubble in a giant ocean of water.

earth is solid and it has this layer of air that we obviously live in- trapped between the earth surface area and the space ocean.

think about why the ocean looks blue when the sun shines through it. think about how the sky is also blue, makes sense? and troll science bro's with big fancy pieces of paper from the establishment claim "its rayleigh scattering, and the sky isn't actually blue it just looks blue but it isn't because reyliegh scattering just trust us"

every single image of earth from space release by nasa has always been a composite image. they will never release a true non-edited picture of earth from space.

go back and watch any video of a rocket takeoff. why do ALL the rockets always go upwards for a moment and then start to veer off course and curve off the side? they can't keep going straight up because they will hit the water and if they go much deeper they will crash right into the firmament. they always curve to avoid it. ALWAYS. the rockets always land somewhere else out of sight or people are told it's just a retrieval of parts, but you know what the truth is.

bible mentions "the waters above and below"

the whole world is a flat dome shape that doesn't move. the earth is fixed in place and doesn't move. if the earth was spinning as fast as they say it is, we would have been launched off of it.

look up operation highjump and operation fishbowl. they nuked the firmament to test if they could break it.

they only thing that every country on earth ever agreed on and never broke their promise, as they all promised together, was to leave antarctica alone. the north pole is the center of the landmass and the south pole is actually a giant ring around the outer edges of the earth. it's illegal to fly there without permission (almost nobody ever gets that permission) and so it is conveniently incredibly difficult to prove or disprove this once and for all. (((((((((((((((((((((((( what a coincidence.))))))))))))))

anyone who has ever gone to the tallest skyscraper and looked 360 degrees all around the horizon will notice that it is always flat and never curved even at that hight, when it should be.

ancient pyramids and stone structures are found all over the world with similar architechture and impossible standards of perfection

the whole world is atlantis and that's why we can't find it, because we are standing on it.

all ancient records religions or otherwise all remember the great flood.

all kinds of very closely related pyramids and structures all over the entire world that defy explanation come from the same group of people.

the whole world had become the tower of babel, and the whole world became Atlantis, a one world government, a globalist empire that controlled the whole world. yes, they did it before. they enslaved the whole planet before.

The atmosphere the plane is in (and by extension, the plane itself) is also being spun at the speed of the earth's rotation you fucking moron

since you are very little, one of the first things you are expected to learn is that you live on the earth and the earth is a globe, and you are repeatedly shown this big spinning toy and you have a few childish thoughts like "how does everyone on the bottom not fall off?" and everyone tells you its because "gravity" holds everyone on the sphere, but remember centrifugal force is very powerful and can keep water in a bucket even though its spinning around a certain point, but it makes the bucket of water feel much more heavy, like it wants to fly off it's handle with tremendous force. now imagine that all the things on the surface of the earth including its gigantic oceans are all that "bucket of water". what do you think would or rather should have already happened to us all and our cats and dogs and houses and cars if the earth was really spinning around as fast as they want us to believe that it is?

this is what happens when you homeschool your kids

There will never be a half life 3 because We are half life 3.
CERN IS black mesa.
The Large Hardron Collider is the Anti-Mass Spectrometer
Black Mesa created the Resonance Cascade
CERN created the Mandela Effect
It's called HALF-life because HALF of us remember half of life being different via the Mandela Effect Resonance Cascade

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Resonance_Cascade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-Mass_Spectrometer
cms.web.cern.ch/tags/extra-dimensions

phys.org/news/2015-03-mini-black-holes-lhc-parallel.html

huffingtonpost.com/george-elerick/cern-scientist-reassures-_b_8411468.html

zmescience.com/science/cern-experiment-dimension-23845234/

search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=dimensions
search.cern.ch/Pages/WebResults.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=black hole
search-new.cern.ch/Pages/results.aspx?k=dimension

I can understand why anons could feel that way, but I posted this because of how I realized how deeply intertwined the events that are taking place are with videogames, specifically with Half-Life, that I know Holla Forums is always talking about and hoping for a sequel (half-life 3) but I came to the realization that We, as in Us in real life, are the sequel.

imdb.com/title/tt2548396/?ref_=cs_ov_tt
imdb.com/title/tt2697688/?ref_=tt_rec_tti

If you haven't heard about the mandela effect, its basically this. you're living your life and suddenly you notice that the sign for a restaurant has changed. "they just updated it" you think. now your cereal is a different name. what? now south america is in the wrong place? and now everyone who remembers these things is "wrong"? welcome to something we don't fully understand, or even partially. life was like a box of chocolates. WAS.

I included very few quotes of some other anons and the things that they say they also remember. if those few user's quotes are not accurate, don't whine.

bernstein bears (originally) became berenstein bears, became berenstain bears.
berenstein is what people who can't handle the shock use to say it wasn't berenstain.
it was ALWAYS bernstein bears, ( bern stein )

they are trying to confuse us with a double negative.

c3po in the old starwars now has a silver leg (used to be all gold color)

shawn of the dead is now shaun of the dead

mirror mirror on the wall snow white now magic mirror on the wall

Luke, I AM your father is now No, I am your father

mr.rogers says "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" instead of "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".
"this" excludes everyone at home, "the" is what he always said and he was including everyone.

Looney Toons now Luney Tunes

New zealand, South america, Australia (land down under), Japan, korea, Italy, Pakistan, Russia, China, Iceland, Greenland and many other land masses have changed shape or size or position or all of these. LOOK AT ANY MAP.

Isaiah 11:6

"the Lion shall lie down with the Lamb" is now "The Wolf also shall dwell with the Lamb"

Interview with a vampire is now called Interview with the vampire.

sketchers now skechers

kit-kat is now kitkat

the Ford car logo is different and so is the Volkswagen logo (a random user mentioned the Volvo logo and many others?)

Volkswagon is now Volkswagen

human anotomy has changed. your stomach and kidneys are now way high up and in your ribcage and your liver is way bigger

Lay-Z-Boy is now la-z-boy

mona lisa now smiles

sex in the city is now sex and the city

fruit loops is now froot loops

the Canon camera logo is very different

Johnny Quest is now Jonny Quest

the line "beam me up, scotty" was never uttered in star trek (now)

definative is now definitive
definately is now definitely

is now

sherbert icecream is now sherbet

FAO Schwartz is now FAO Schwarz

in the movie "The Wizard of OZ" the scarecrow (who wants to have a brain) NOW HOLDS A GUN.
he never had a gun before.

in the scene from the first pirates of the carribean Jack Sparrow is trying to convince Barbosa to work with him in the first movie and starts bribing him with the offer of a hat, "a really big one", and then he adds "with a feather in it" this really hit me hard, I definitely remember this one as well, I haven't re-watched the movie yet but everyone says that that scene doesn't exist anymore.

many people have begun to experience the resurfacing of very strange old memories of drowning when they were little or memories of being swimming deep underwater somewhere or in a pool when they were little but still being able to be breathing somehow.

fidel castro died again

a huge amount of people remember playing a very old PC game from the 1990's that has a scary singing bathtub in one scene called "grandma and me" where you can find a worm that comes out of an apple and sings "bo Bo bO bo" and upon playing that game again the worm is undiscoverable.

many people remember watching Moonraker (Bond) and noticing that the girl Jaws falls in love with had braces on her teeth and that that was the point of the scene because they both have metal on their teeth but now she has no braces.

"if you build it they will come" is now "if you build it he will come"

"Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us"
is now "And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"

Wineskins is now Wine bottles

coco puffs is now cocoa puffs

chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a

cheez-itz is now cheez-it

bragg's is now bragg

the word "environment"

jiffy peanut butter and jif peanut butter both used to exist but now only Jif exists

jfk assassination had 4 people in the car, now its 6 and the wife is there and is wearing this insane pink dress and the video quality is astoundingly better than it has ever been
many people remember the wife putting her body over JFK to protect him but now she appears to go near him and put her hand under his head right before his head gets blown to bits and then crawl all over the back of the car

JCpenny is now JCpenney

Fabreeze is now Febreze

Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer

mamas and papas california dreamin "I began to pray" is now "I pretended to pray"

woman named "sally fields" "you like me, you really like me"

is now called "sally field" and now says "you like me, right now you like me"

"we are the champions….. OF THE WORRRRRLLLLD!!!" cuts off now and doesn't say "of the world" anymore.

the word "dilemna" is now "dilemma"

the board game monopoly "ventura avenue" is now "ventnor avenue"

look at the world map. it has changed.

all locations have changed or shifted in size or location or shape.

mandelaeffect.com/chartreuse-red-or-green/

many people remember chartreuse being a more red type of color, not green or yellow.

There's a belief among Mormons and Muslims that both Muhammad passed the Qur'an down orally and why Muslims were supposed to be able to orally recite the Qur'an.

and as for mormons It boils down to anything not written in mental is subject to change after the fact. All of it. Words, pictures, ideas, thoughts. Even the internet. The only thing you can truly trust is your own memory.

do your own research. don't allow yourself to be misguided or disinformed. the shills are among us.

bump!

WE CALL THAT ELECTROMAGNETISM YOU AUTISTIC FUCK.
JUST BECAUSE SOME JEW BUILDS A FANFIC ABOUT SOME WORD DOESN'T MEAN IT EXIST.

MIGHT WANNA L2TESTLA AND KYS.

the forces that hold us "down" are something other than grabity

tell me OP, why does my gyroscope's axis rotate every 24 hours if the earth is not a rotating sphere?

maybe the earths core isnt molten but its really just a large gravity wave oscillator and actually all other planets paths are warped by our own graviational field to even provide an accurate measure of the quantity in question????

She's cute I like her dick

The answer is penis… the answer is always penis.
Q. Why did Trump win the election?
A. Penis.
See?

You're implying that scanning to the center of the earth isn't possible.

so many shills.

Dubs confirm.

4cucklol raid

roundcucks

the magnetic field infers an iron core.

can normal civillians even measure the earth's magnetic field? is the answer no? then bullshit.

what is a compass?

The earth is round. But scientists theories about earth's core and treating it like a fact, is a myth. Just like it's a myth that dinosaurs and humans never co-existed. Even the ice age is a myth.

how do we know that that's why it really does what it does?

but how do we know this as individuals other than what other people tell us?

exactly. Go back to school.

u r makin a bigger fool out of yourself with every post

u fag8. Thats mars.

mars consists mostly of rust. mars is almost entirely iron.
magnetic tendancies of the death-star would have allowed for simulated gravity, thus the inside could be hollow.
The mega-deep canyons were once the maintenance tubes that Luke went through to collapse the miniature star in the center.
There was only one "volcanoe". Obviously the giant lazor.

You have to be an idiot not to know the earth is round. Look at the moon, it's round. Look at the sun. It's round. There's no reason to believe that the Earth isn't round.

we scanned with earth-quake waves you faggot.
what are s and p waves?
what is geology?

what was that experiment about the speed of light constant then?
what was that experiment about time dilation then?

How do i know that these images are not just some bullshit a guy made in paint.net?

I once used earthquake waves. shaking experience.

I once found some earthquake waves in my coffee.

How can the speed of light be constant if we were able to slow down light in an experiment?

Object A and Object B is round therefore it is proven that Object C is round.
Nice nigger logic.

Silly boy
Everyone know that the world is hollow and that the inner earth has it's own sun. Also the south pole is the exit while the north pole is the entrance. Giant nordic people live in the inner earth and it is a paradise where Hitreru-sama retreated after WW2

proof

pure coincidence
also remember there is a no-fly zone over north pole

oops

not only earth is hollow

if a troll, then nice one

If not a troll, then i apologize on behalf of your mother for dropping you head-first into the concrete.

You had one job

the story where everything is written down detailed.
Coincidentally, the author was put in a ward after he released this book

german submarine arrived there

Pilot Richard Byrd noticed green hills while on an expedition in the pole region. He noted it down onto his logbook:

bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm

Interesting as well, his electrics went down after his aircraft crossed some point. only the mechanical engine was working.

it was his diary actually
coincidentally his expedition was partially financed by Mr. Rockefeller himself:
bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_20.htm

no no no, the earth is a flat dome shape and the real edge of the whole world is the south pole.

You're a retard.

Yeah you are talking shit.

I have it on good authority that OP left the basement at least a few weeks ago to stock up on mountain dew.

I have it on good authority that donkey semen is more tasty than cat semen.

If space is a vaccum, how is the atmosphere not sucked into space?
Checkm8 science cultists.

never leave us, Holla Forums

Because 99.99% of scientists are wrong and an autistic on a Cambodian sockpuppet forum is right.
Because gravity wouldn't prevent planets from being hollow.

I am confuse.
Hollow earth fun & good?
Hollow earth evil & non-existent?

look up electric universe.

it's not gravity that makes you fall off a cliff
it's something else.

don't jump off a cliff just because gravity is fake. you will still die.

I think OP's point is that the theories which we all just assume to be true because we grew up with them and most have yet to be seriously challenged are still just theories and at the end of the day none of us truly knows jack shit and it's only every once in a while that we find the evidence that suggests that our interpretation of reality is off and we have a chance to be humbled by our mistake and empowered by our discovery of truth.

Or sumthin

Thank you for this knowledge, sensei. I'll use it responsibly.

This thread is full of retards, OP doesnt even give a link

Holy cow, the OP is right. I just found this leaked pic of the world online.

Those findings are compatible with the observed laws of physics. A hollow or flat earth is not.