Holy shit, we have to type captchas for each post now?

Holy shit, we have to type captchas for each post now?
Did the pedofaggots upgrade their spam bots?
how darknet are these faggot leet's?
new ads #tfw no more tfw dicc 2 big probs

And there's nowhere else to exodus too.
Here I come endchan, save a spot for my grave.

And fucc jim, he's a namefag who sells user info and disses mein fuhrer hotwheels, using VPN, obvi.
And dysnomia, a special dildo up the ass to you, being an attention-whoring, power scourging faggot who brought in a fagmod who lays eggs and eats shit.
Yeah you'll delete this post when you see it cuz your not a real mod, your bored loser just like the rest of us with nothing to do on a Friday night.

Bye bye 8/b/. I'm off to spread my autism in random chat rooms that will inevitably cast me out to wander lonely across the webnets, cursed to drift until I stumble across a nice encryption, where I can be free to speak what I can't say out loud.

(bows head and stares to the abyss of the unknown, where he would walk if he could, so he falls)

Goodbye, you magnificent bastards, I'm sorry we had to leave this way.
You will be remembered.

Other urls found in this thread:

freeriderhd.com/t/356261-free-rider-description-post
media.8ch.net/file_store/3040a5e507fcd91c8bcbe58995e82aef3e22779300e335945704ad215164322c.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_store/704fc0ce36662d02c91050732393cb6a7dec9a4649a9b618db3bbf8024b071a7.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls dont leave me

Lmao. The botspammer is a furry not a pedophile dumbass.

This is why we should've nuked /fur/ months ago. It's too late now and there are too many animalfuccers. RIP Holla Forums

Why you can say certain things loud? Are you Chinese or European?

Edit: What the fucc is this double capchta bullshit?

yeah, well I never tell anyone this, cause muh PR, but pigfarmer fuccs with my code so my IPs get banned (but it shows up "server took too long…." and other bugs) and people think I go silent for months on end.
I didn't mention it in IRC because I wanted the site to grow and save what shreds of PR it might have left. But now idgaf, he's ruined this site, and now he ruins this board with fagmods…
so yeah, excuse me for not knowing who's botting who

WELL EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME

nice webm though, I jej'd
I'll take it with me to endchan. thanks for adding wuality to my last 8/b/ thread

The only board I use on endchan is /AM/. They have some of the dankest memes on any anime board. It can be pretty dead tho. But we've held out for a very long time on that board (around 16 of us) and it can be pretty fun.

kek, what's ironic about that is gookiyuki's chan has become Kikebook with ads for tindr spinoffs
the beaten wife syndrome is real

Finally someone posted this, anyone got the source of this webm?

All I know is that the song is called "Virgin in" by dj technorch. I don't know who created it though, sorry.

Yep sounds like Holla Forums.
the denial is real

too, true, but not infinite chan
your loli reactions are too funny, and too accurate. The irony intensifies.
the denial from muh diçk

I;M BAcc YOU NIGERS!
Godamn, that site is fugin slow. made some quality posts might here bacc in like a week. probs gonna fucc of to cucc/pol/ just to bait and shiiiet. looks like I;m hear 4ever fagz.
enjoy the ride

shit meant bacc and cuçk

surprised fagomnia didn't delete this yet
*one hand claps

as long as I;m abhorrently shitposting =, anyone have the crypt-string from yesterdays cicada-3301?
I didn't bother with copying and faglet must have deleted it

Like there is another kind.
Well, there might be, but that is my favorite kind. Carry on.

kek, there was a data string tho. fags deleted it b4 I cared to try.
Was Base64 and clue came after B64 ended

I wont fuccing use board where I have to fill captchas all the time, goodbye

OP here. Dude, they literally just changed it bacc. is just OP and 24-hour now

haha, endchan adz

4u, fam
freeriderhd.com/t/356261-free-rider-description-post
media.8ch.net/file_store/3040a5e507fcd91c8bcbe58995e82aef3e22779300e335945704ad215164322c.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_store/704fc0ce36662d02c91050732393cb6a7dec9a4649a9b618db3bbf8024b071a7.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ki6YTXyITaQ

just want to show y'all why I am trying to bury this site.
they burned me and I couldn't stand up to them

This thread makes me want to loose control of my bowels, all over OP's face.

why?
it's hard to clean my wheel chair and it's electric too.

plz elboeate, christian