Camden Lopez

Do you have friends?
Be honest

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

do u

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

I do, but you've gotta post more than that to start a thread.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

no.
but where can i watch free HQ anime?

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

I had 4 earlier this year. 2 moved away, lost contact with another, and the other became an hero.
I've given up on friends.

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

checced and keked

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

not anymore

I like to get straight to the point

sorry for your loss user. A friend I knew since elementary became an hero about 2 years ago and I lost contact with everyone else.
I think I've given up as well.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Most of it is without, actually.

David Rogers
David Rogers

No, why would I want that?

Luis Roberts
Luis Roberts

Doesn't explain the well developed Papika from the PV.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

you know why

just stop

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

yeah man.

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

cuala10 is my kik btw xD

Hudson White
Hudson White

blowing off friends tonight to shitpost

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

nope, and i don't regret it at all.

James Bailey
James Bailey

Haven't had actual friends since middle school

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

None. I have coworkers I get along with, but not to the point of hanging out after or away from work.

I'm fine.

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

I bought the book How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

I haven't read much but I realize that the best way to make friends is to ticcle their piccle and make them feel the most important.

I also have some friends I play with on a World of Warcraft Private Server, but other than that no. That's why I have you guys.

t.virgin

David Brooks
David Brooks

Anons are my friends.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

I currently have one, and she is nice but such a normie. I can talk to her about emotional shit, and we share an okay amount of interests. But yeah the main problems arise when she tries to pull SJW shit (inb4 millennial female), and the fact that she is rather unattractive.

I just bought that one a few days ago as well. What I found most interesting about the book is that all of its tips for being likable are things or traits I fuccing loathe in people. Its a fun and useful read though. Have you tried doing what he recommends in the introductory section, about making a journal of encounters? You're supposed to record all your interactions that you fucced up and then examine what you did right and wrong.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

not really

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

I do even though I don't really want any.

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

friends
No. I have a friend. He is in the military so I only see him for one week every 2 years or so.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

I don't have any friend. My phone has not rung for over 2 years. I'm the biggest loser here. Don't even try to top me.

Charles Price
Charles Price

this ;-;

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

no friends nobody's contacted me in 4 years

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

internet friends
real
no

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

I-I'll be your friend user.

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

itt: we complain about not having friends and the thought of talking to people in this thread makes us puke

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Close friends that I actually talk to outside of class? none.

Casual friends because I can be the most outgoing guy in a populated room? lots.

Haven't had any close friends for.. jeez, like 5 years now since I left highschool. The only thing that I don't like about it, is that family and shit think I'm lonely. I flirt with chiccs, make myself the guy that everyone likes in my classes (college). A social chameleon that goes home alone at the end of the night I guess. It's comfy enough. I got my Holla Forumsros anyways.

David Myers
David Myers

I have a few friends but I see them twice a year at the most. I keep my phone off unless I need to call somebody. I just don't like interacting with people IRL.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

kissanime

Noah Price
Noah Price

Through exodus app on Kodi.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

There's a reason why none of us have friends, and it's the same reason why none of us want to be friends with anyone else here

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

Same here. Casual friends only. When I was highschool and middle school, I was part of the preps/ida group. I was basically a lap dog following orders of the the top bitch. I adored her with all my heart because she befriended me when I was alone. Then I realized it is all fake. I stopped letting people get too close and I spoke my feelings. You don't make many friends when you call out peoples bullshit. Now people only call me when they want something, and I am fine with this because I do the same shit to them.

I do miss it though. Having someone to talk to when I am feeling lonely, a ear for out my problems. That sincere insincere comfort.

Carter Price
Carter Price

I've never had real friends

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

I never understood that woman's body. She's built like a line baccer.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

shit as fucc. gime number. i call.

Kayden James
Kayden James

My best friend who I met in 6th grade. He's a great friend and I think he considers me his best friend too. I'm extremely socially awkward and I don't know how/when I can consider people I met in college friends, but there's another guy who I'm in some contact with and shares most of my interests with me who I would like to consider a friend.

William Nelson
William Nelson

Damn son, I thought my two seasons would be a bit.

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

You have me beat if true.
Pretty sad huh. No contact in phone at all. I have a $20 prepaid plan that lasted me over 2 years. Mainly use my phone to buy/sell stuff on cl.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

I've started dozens of friendships with people but I end up having to cut them all off because they all turn out to be toxic shitstains that are either legitimately personality disordered and trying to ruin me or just act in a way that fuccs me over. I'm a shit magnet and it's always been that way and it will always be that way. I have no problem starting the "friendship" thing up but it always goes sour 100% of the time so I'm used to the pattern of starting them and getting all the fun out of it possible then discarding them when they inevitably get shitty with me and show their fucced up true colors. I have no friends. Good thing I never get lonely or have emotional needs or I'd be in pretty shit shape

I don't view friends as social currency and my life improves in quality when I'm away from other people and gradually becomes worse when I keep people around so I don't care if I have none

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

No :( only things i have in my life are my bike and my computer

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

i have 2 friends, and im thankful for that

William Edwards
William Edwards

no but i have 19 toucans (stuffed animals, statues, antiques, keychains, etc) and counting

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

none-ya-gerd-derm-bersnerss.

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

I have friends on Holla Forums

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit