Do you have friends?

Do you have friends?
Be honest

do u

I do, but you've gotta post more than that to start a thread.

no.
but where can i watch free HQ anime?

I had 4 earlier this year. 2 moved away, lost contact with another, and the other became an hero.
I've given up on friends.

checced and keked

not anymore

I like to get straight to the point

sorry for your loss user. A friend I knew since elementary became an hero about 2 years ago and I lost contact with everyone else.
I think I've given up as well.

Most of it is without, actually.

No, why would I want that?

Doesn't explain the well developed Papika from the PV.

you know why

just stop

yeah man.

cuala10 is my kik btw xD

blowing off friends tonight to shitpost

nope, and i don't regret it at all.

Haven't had actual friends since middle school

None. I have coworkers I get along with, but not to the point of hanging out after or away from work.

I'm fine.

I bought the book How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

I haven't read much but I realize that the best way to make friends is to ticcle their piccle and make them feel the most important.

I also have some friends I play with on a World of Warcraft Private Server, but other than that no. That's why I have you guys.

t.virgin

Anons are my friends.

I currently have one, and she is nice but such a normie. I can talk to her about emotional shit, and we share an okay amount of interests. But yeah the main problems arise when she tries to pull SJW shit (inb4 millennial female), and the fact that she is rather unattractive.

I just bought that one a few days ago as well. What I found most interesting about the book is that all of its tips for being likable are things or traits I fuccing loathe in people. Its a fun and useful read though. Have you tried doing what he recommends in the introductory section, about making a journal of encounters? You're supposed to record all your interactions that you fucced up and then examine what you did right and wrong.

not really

I do even though I don't really want any.

No. I have a friend. He is in the military so I only see him for one week every 2 years or so.

I don't have any friend. My phone has not rung for over 2 years. I'm the biggest loser here. Don't even try to top me.

this ;-;

no friends nobody's contacted me in 4 years

no

I-I'll be your friend user.

itt: we complain about not having friends and the thought of talking to people in this thread makes us puke

Close friends that I actually talk to outside of class? none.

Casual friends because I can be the most outgoing guy in a populated room? lots.

Haven't had any close friends for.. jeez, like 5 years now since I left highschool. The only thing that I don't like about it, is that family and shit think I'm lonely. I flirt with chiccs, make myself the guy that everyone likes in my classes (college). A social chameleon that goes home alone at the end of the night I guess. It's comfy enough. I got my Holla Forumsros anyways.

I have a few friends but I see them twice a year at the most. I keep my phone off unless I need to call somebody. I just don't like interacting with people IRL.

kissanime

Through exodus app on Kodi.

There's a reason why none of us have friends, and it's the same reason why none of us want to be friends with anyone else here

Same here. Casual friends only. When I was highschool and middle school, I was part of the preps/ida group. I was basically a lap dog following orders of the the top bitch. I adored her with all my heart because she befriended me when I was alone. Then I realized it is all fake. I stopped letting people get too close and I spoke my feelings. You don't make many friends when you call out peoples bullshit. Now people only call me when they want something, and I am fine with this because I do the same shit to them.

I do miss it though. Having someone to talk to when I am feeling lonely, a ear for out my problems. That sincere insincere comfort.

I've never had real friends

I never understood that woman's body. She's built like a line baccer.

shit as fucc. gime number. i call.

My best friend who I met in 6th grade. He's a great friend and I think he considers me his best friend too. I'm extremely socially awkward and I don't know how/when I can consider people I met in college friends, but there's another guy who I'm in some contact with and shares most of my interests with me who I would like to consider a friend.

Damn son, I thought my two seasons would be a bit.

You have me beat if true.

Pretty sad huh. No contact in phone at all. I have a $20 prepaid plan that lasted me over 2 years. Mainly use my phone to buy/sell stuff on cl.

I've started dozens of friendships with people but I end up having to cut them all off because they all turn out to be toxic shitstains that are either legitimately personality disordered and trying to ruin me or just act in a way that fuccs me over. I'm a shit magnet and it's always been that way and it will always be that way. I have no problem starting the "friendship" thing up but it always goes sour 100% of the time so I'm used to the pattern of starting them and getting all the fun out of it possible then discarding them when they inevitably get shitty with me and show their fucced up true colors. I have no friends. Good thing I never get lonely or have emotional needs or I'd be in pretty shit shape

I don't view friends as social currency and my life improves in quality when I'm away from other people and gradually becomes worse when I keep people around so I don't care if I have none

No :( only things i have in my life are my bike and my computer

i have 2 friends, and im thankful for that

no but i have 19 toucans (stuffed animals, statues, antiques, keychains, etc) and counting

none-ya-gerd-derm-bersnerss.

I have friends on Holla Forums