What games does Holla Forums play...

What games does Holla Forums play. We all know that video games are shit but there are exceptions and we're all smart people who don't fall into addiction or at least know of it and know its bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hrmSD6DZt4
battlelog.co/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/652777
mudandblood.net/mudandblood2.swf
armoredbrigade.com
m.youtube.com/?app=m&persist_app=1#/watch?v=k_ZiZVKdtuI
kat.cr/brigador-v1-0-t12716998.html
kat.cr/superpower-2-gog-t11419580.html
vg247.com/2014/03/28/sony-lay-offs-explained-by-insider-hennig-left-naughty-dog-due-to-uncharted-4-creative-differences-rumour/
vg247.com/2015/06/29/uncharted-4-naughty-dog-scrapped-8-months-work-when-writer-amy-hennig-left/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemic_model
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=641448543&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=592908140&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=231190227&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=680138774&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=210368756&searchtext=
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=214328251&searchtext=
solvusoft.com/en/files/error-virus-removal/exe/windows/windows-software-developer/pc-study-bible/joshua-exe/
fr.community.norton.com/en/forums/joshuaexe-unauthorized-access-nis-2009-processes
superpower2.co.uk/full-mods.html
youtube.com/watch?v=okPLF9Ad9ns
moddb.com/mods/lost-alpha
play0ad.com/.
defcon.wikia.com/wiki/DEFCON_Wiki
docs.google.com/document/d/1me025Vepd3qXN5QqQtqakPUuSfQmk8D5Jv15SZp9ly8/edit?pli=1
forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=512263
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Pre-EA/pozzed Bioware made gems.

All favorites of mine. The old Sith Empire in SWTOR online is a fantastic example of a truly nationalist nation. A theocratic meritocracy governed by the strongest warriors and consisting only of humans.

This is a fitting thread for a question I aksed myself lately

I was playing games since 12-14 years, hard to exactly tell when you start playing AoE2 without being able to tell the time properly. (spend more time in various games than in real life in these years tbh, quite ashamed of it too)
But I actually stopped playing games forever after finishing ME3 a month ago. No other game could ever compare to the feels that game gave me in the end after going 100% on all 3 titles. And quitting games in general was a tough act when it affected your life as much as it did with mine.

Thought that I would have more time for work now but I somehow just spend it on Holla Forums and jewtube. Maybe even more time because the fun in games was just more efficient somehow.

I really do need more time for work however, but the distractions keep me away from my full potential.
So did I just changed with what the jews are weakening me or am I on the right way?

Is it even possible to live without distraction? And if so wouldn't it be mandatory for us to do so, to actually beat the kikes in the end?

And if it isn't possible, what is a 'good distraction'?

That's been occupying my mind lately and I would really appreciate some of experiences or theories you guys have about this topic

>>>Holla Forums

Fallout: New Vegas is my favourite game, period.
But I play a lot of RPGs, and I play a lot of NES-PS2 retro games as well.

this, absolutely. you have good taste user.

Ended up in a mental institution because of this.

WITCHER 3
The game with that pisses off SJWs by having no black people.

Pirate Paradox’s shit and play that.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Metro

Civilisation series
Total War series
Mount & Blade
Anno series
X3
Various RPGs old enough to not be full of SJW shit
Competitive TF2 because I still have IRL friends who play. And because when I was younger I wasted time literally training to be good, so I might as well enjoy it a bit.

www.edx.org

Take free classes and improve yourself.

I'm taking a class on quality engineering and before that I did a programming class. If you want a certificate its $50, same price as most of these degenerate games.

Learn programming, learn calculus, etc. 8ch is full of Holla Forumsirgins so there is always a ton of vidya worship and w10 cuckery afoot. Install Linux and reject vidya hell.

Been a Bioware fan for years now.
Jade Empire was probably their best game objectively speaking, although it's been a downward spiral ever since.

The Dragon Age/Mass Effect series, while my favorite, is becoming more and more pozzed with every iteration. Dragon Age Inquisition was good but the "muh tranny pr" and the inconsistency with the Qunari (mudslime) lore pissed me off.

Bioware's gone full pander mode and judging by Andromeda it's going to take something out of this world to top the work of the scores of devs that are jumping ship.

Holla ForumsTIER GAME RIGHT HERE

Banner Sage is a fucking masterpiece, and should be in a required /po/lack play list, if such a thing exists. The sheer amount of talent of some of the devs is just astounding.

It's on sale on Steam right now, basically a must buy if you're a story-driven game fan.

It's also on sale on GOG fairly regularly. Although this is a week or so late for their summer sale.

only rts games or grand rts games. i dont like playing games that kill my brain.

Learn math, drawing, programming, etc. They are even more fun than games. You feel your power level rise.

none
I grew up. Give it a try.

Lately it's been pic related. Who doesn't like playing an Aryan boy on a mission to save civilization from the King of the Jews?

What NS2 server do you play on? I love the community and I'm always wondering if there's some Holla Forumsacks playing

Exactly, same here. The community is gold. Even after such a long time.

Insurgency is pretty good, it's a towelhead removal simulator.

Been playing gran turismo 6 lately. Something relaxing about having a simple task to complete in a given time.

Still playing MW3 survival too sometimes though now it takes too long to beat my scores so i coop for shits and giggles.

currently?
Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3 and Total War

yeah its a decent online multplayer raghead removal game

As of a thread on Holla Forums I've been playing a naval game set in the start of the 20th century by the name of "Rule the Waves"

It's pretty fun, you design your own ships and fight the other naval powers for dominance in a particular region.

I'll probably play this until Bannerlord shows up.

Oh, I also play Arma 2, 3 and Darkest Hour (Red Orchestra mod)

Whoa, bros! I almost wanted to delete it after first segment (finding Yenefer), got too bored by empty exploration.

I guess i have to continue playing it, hope it gets better.

Nilfguard or the North?

Also posting my GOG folder.

Crusader Kings II I got it for free where i recently went Deus Vult to the max: No more muslims, no more islams and no more caliphates.

Play the game called "how to get jews to waste time and spend money and profit from it."

Right now I'm playing Mount and Blade Viking Conquest which is pretty /völkisch/. Also works pretty smooth on my cheap chinkpad if I lower the settings

This fucking game. Yes, people still play it. It's addicting.

the North will survive!
as a vassal state of the Niflguardian Empire :'(
its not a Holla Forums game with Holla Forums themes
its a decent RPG with a good story set in a purely European dark fantasy setting

with the Heart of Stone dlc you get kidnapped by mudshits at one point and you kill them all to escape

who else is /devilish/ here?

your conscience stays clear when you dont buy and just take from them doesnt it

Overwatch is actually really fun if you have friends you can play with over voice.

Also quite liked Deadcore.

playing pirated games still wastes your time, that's not profiting, you lose the game.

he says, in his 4th consecutive hour of shitposting on Holla Forums

My dad was in the hospital because of strokes, so I spent the time playing Shadowrun: Dragonfall.
Holy shit was it bad. The first game I've played in maybe two years and it was chocked full of lefty garbage. I had to waste time, and holy shit, I wasted my time.

Humans are demonized for not wanting the other races.
Dragons are kikes, rule over everything, screw over everyone, and yet it's somehow bad to kill them all.
Orcs are niggers.
Elves are druggy faggots.
Trolls mulatto.
Dwarves are whiny little bitches.

Hackers are even bigger faggots, military units are even bigger good goys, humans are a minority, and the whole game pushes diversity.

Interesting. I'l continue through it.

I know many people here hate video games. But for hopeless men like me its the only chance to escape sad reality of living in the world of whores, sjws, liberals, degenerates and lying preachers.

You know its not possible to make a full natsoc revolution, and it wouldn't even be that great and probably got controlled by kikes, you can't just suddenly become attractive muscle macho or change a color of your hair to blonde. And if i don't play video games, i'l just stay shitposting on imageboards and its not really that different.

>>>Holla Forums faggot

Currently installing Hearts of Iron Darkest Hour via GoG.

Can't wait honestly. Killing those commie fucks will be so satisfying.

This is a great game.
It's essentially everything Gayware promised with Ass Erect.

Characters die, so don't be surprised when they die.

Fallot 4 and Skyrim but my graphics card just took a big old hairy shit so I'm not playing anything until I fix it.

I used to play Elderscrolls: Arena on dosbox but now it's too laggy and annoying plus I forgot all the keyboard commands so I quit two shards away from finishing it.

OK, spinning time gaming instead of improving yourself, other Whites, increasing wealth, stopping jews jewing, isn't wasting your time..

Hearts of Iron 4 sucked and Hearts of Iron 3 to me and a lot of other people was unplayable
stick with Victoria 2 fam, create a strong nationalistic nation and take control of the means of production for the state

12%

Okay, i understand Skyrim kinda, especially with mods adding slavic, celtic and vikingish stuff in it, but Fallout 4? That game isn't that great.

yeah Fallout 4 sucks balls
its just bethesda not trying hard enough plus lefty liberal brainwashing

Every human being needs leisure time and play in moderation lest they become a joyless nigger with no sense of humor.

You might like Command Modern Air/Naval Operations and Aurora.

If there's lefty liberal brainwashing in Fallout 4, I didn't notice it. Unless you mean the push towards making friends/preserving the peace, whereupon I just ignore that and kill everyone who annoys me. (children of atom, considering killing everyone in acadia).

The liberal brainwashing has to be overt and unavoidable or I don't care about it so long as the gameplay is good.

Operation Flashpoint (now called ARMA Cold War Assault)
Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator
Aurora 4x
Close Combat (All of them)
Combat Mission (Battle for Normandy and Black Sea)
Command Modern Air Naval Operations
Darkest Hour
Decisive Campaigns (all 3)
Distand Worlds Universe
Dwarf Fortress
Europa Universalis 3
Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm
Graviteam Tactics
March of the Eagles
Medieval 2 Total War with Mods
Men of War Assault Squad 2
Open General
Rainbow Six: Raven Shield
Scourge of War (Anniversary and Waterloo)
Tigers on the Hunt
Victoria 2
War in the East
War in the West

and some assorted Roguelikes like Brogue and Cataclysm

lol quit b8ing fam, didn't you know all of 8ch are Holla Forums users :^)

You have the exact same tastes as I do. You'd like Command Ops 2

Modded Skyrim is alright. You can fight for the glorious Empire against dumb stormniggers who are chimping out against it, wanting to weaken the united white empire so that all the human species can be conquered by the pisskin (((Thalmor))).

Danke Kamerad,
Panther Games published by Lock 'n Load (I still have their World at War up to the Compendium 1 and the Corps Command Series in my Cupboard).
Engine plus 2 scenarios for free.
I will give it a try.

The (((Thalmor))) control the (((empire))).

The (((empire))) is like the EU and Africa and Skyrim is the Anglosphere.

Tell me again how you think killing aryans for the jew controlled/cucked southern Europeans is the right thing to do ?

That's pretty much the mindset most addicts had going into their addiction.

When you have no idea where to go and what to do with the time you suddenly have by offing an addiction that consumes all your time..you kind of end up bored and bitter probably.
The good thing is that you ask this question, the next question is: What is your ambition? And from that you should slowly be able to pave yourself towards this. Minor distractions are alright in life, video games are not m8. A book, a jigsaw puzzle, a craft..these kinds of things are nice and good distractions.
kek u gay

I dont play games "seriously" anymore, last game I played seriously was Fallout New Vegas with all DLCs, last year. That game was fun as fuck.

Nowadays I play CS 1.6 (surf and kz) and Gun Disassembly when Im bored.

Yeah it's an expensive game to get all the scenarios. I have them all. Command Modern Air/Naval Operations, Command Ops 2 and Aurora are the only games that satisfy my autism anymore. I've been playing those same three games for the past 4 years now and not much anything else. I've played most of the games on your list though and liked them.

I've never met anybody that played Command Modern. It's not a game for most people. Aurora is like a meme to point to as the most difficult 4x I'm not sure if people play it but I do.

Streetfighter is white and redpilled.

Good goy. Don't fight for your glorious white country. Fight for Israe-I mean the Empire.

I play War Thunder. Fun in arcade mode, requires effort and skill in realistic mode.
You should also try counterstrike, it has very competitive nature, and its pro scene is as white as hockey.

War Thunder is fun when you're playing Germany in ground forces shitting on Russian magical bullshit tanks. Only thing I can't stand is how slow progression is, even with a premium account.

Geopolitical Simulator series
Europa Universalis series
Hearth of Iron series
Arma series

Bonus : One MP server in GTA San Andreas that has GREAT roleplay community, its like Racisim Simulator.

Idgaf about progression. I have tier IV aircraft, but still play on tier I. I just adore biplanes.

Verdun
Project reality BF2
Hearts of Iron (trying to play)
Civ 4 & 5
IS Defense
War Thunder
Stalker
Metro
Kerbal Space Program

Also EUIV should not be played anyway. HoI4 is garbage too.

Ass-blasted Pissterranean detected

Still mad about his poo-colored skin and shit brown eyes

dont you mean Ukraine Simulator

The Empire, despite being conquered by the (((Thalmor))) is still the strongest human faction there is. If the stormcucks win, the Empire would lose 2 big provinces (Skyrim + High Rock), a huge part of it's military, including a general and several legates. It would be extremaly weakened so the Jewmor could conquer it completely now, genociding all the whites. Now all that humanity would be left with is Ulfric Stormcuck's Skyrim, ravaged by the civil war and Niggerfell. And they would be against the Kikemeri Dominion, which now controls half of the fucking continent.

Skyrim and Niggerfell could at best defend themselves. They would have no chance of winning an attack on the Jewmor.
Humanity would fall into an age of darkness, while the Jews would rule the world.

Now on the other hand, a united, strenghtened Empire (possibly with the help of Niggerfell) could not only resist the Jewmor, but with time, they could drive them out of it's lands and invade them, forcing their kike assess back to Jewmerset Islael and usher in a new era of human supremacy.

Daily reminder that it was the imperials who freed humanity from the ayleid jews and genocided them down to the last one. The Empire is the backbone of mankind and all those who stand against it stand against humanity itself.

Posting in a cheeki breeki thread

Also remember that AoE II teaches you that YOU, WHITE EUROPEANS, are the reason the kebab turned from superhuman peaceloving elves, into savages. Because of your evil crusades :^)

Most of these games are not red pilled, but because of the themes and the fact that you played them in your formative years, you believe they are.

Muh nigga. I grew up on that damn game and probably have invested an incredibly embarrassing amount of hours into it over the course of like 15 years. It is the king of all RTS games, starcraft and warcraft can go suck a dick.

trudeau.jpg

iv damke

are you retarded?
Thalmor doesn't want the empire to win the civil war, they want to continue it as long as possible so more whites can die.

i'll be playing enderal when it comes out next week. it's a total conversion mod for skyrim, it's in german and looks extremely well polished.
not able to embed the trailer because it's already in the deutsch/pol thread
youtube.com/watch?v=6hrmSD6DZt4

all can be found in the glory of monolith

Exactly, Thalmor are kikes. They even have that unhealthy kiky yellow tint to their skin

COME ON

Pic related.

Hold up, I know what you are going to say but hear me out.

You get to kill curry niggers,africa niggers kebaps niggers all sorts of niggers.

Seems like a plus in my book

What version of Stalker should I play?

All of them

COME ON

ive only played clear skies and shadow of chernobyl
its all good

Try the Brytenwalda mod for Warband.

(checked)
Shadow of Chernobyl patched but unmodded then Call of Pripyat, also unmodded. Clear sky sucks dickm skip it completely.

Then go back to ShoC and mod the shit out of it. Avoid Complete, it's shit, start with AMK and Autumn Aurora.

It's made by cucked Swedes who will shoehorn niggers into WW1 but I'll play it just to LARP Hitler's heroics.

Just play Verdun

Does Witcher 3 have any redpilled/nationalist elements to the story/lore/choices?

Too many bronies, furries, weebs, how can you play it?

Good goy, kill those evil nazi zombies

Honestly the only faction I really liked being part of was the Companions, although I joined the Stormcloaks, the Thieves Guild, and the Dark Brotherhood as well.

I got 40%, because all of them become shitposters (each who hate->grow to love it)–and 40% of those who love it keep shitposting (ie 60% stop)

REQUESTING MOD FOR FALLOUT 4 THAT SPAWNS ONLY WHITE SETTLERS

apart from the fierce independence of skellige against the empire, the attempts of the temerian guerilla force seeking to restore their fallen nation and the redanian's attempting to unite the north through religion and defeat the empire
not sure, but its set during a war between an empire and a kingdom that betrayed its neighbours and conquered them

Just use the console to disable/enable them until you get the right race.

Every time you do that it re rolls the character.

This only applies to the generic ones, not the ones that already live at the site which are unique NPCs.

the amount of racemixing in fallout 4 was beyond swedish levels

rts is brain killing. There's little variation. Grand strategies are different though, unless you do the exact same thing every time.

RTS games are too often shit at the moment, not brain building. This pains me because I like them.

This.

Heres hoping we get Hitler as a dlc support character to even the odds when a team is loosing harshly.

With all due respect. I am not looking for a WW1 type game. Not that it's bad its just not my cup of tea. Camping in a trench for 30 doesnt seem like a good time to me.

dig a hole in the garden, half fill it with water, cover yourself in dirt and lice, sit in the whole and eat rat boiled in dirty water in a helmet and drink tea made from used tea bags and rainwater while a guy shoots at the ground above you with a machine gun all day

good times

With 20+ niggers in every settlement it's kind of a hassle, no? I know this is a shit-tier slide thread, but I'm illiterate at modding and was hoping that someone would do this.

topkek

but this is each day, going on the assumption that time is a factor and assuming those 60% who stop posting it each day grow indifferent to it rather than hate it, the function of shitposting will approach 0

Shitposters(n) = (Shitposters(n-1)+Haters(n-1)*0.2) - Shiposters(n-1)*0.6
Haters(n)=Haters(n-1)*0.8
n=1,2,3…
Initial conditions are arbitrary

Did I seriously just model a function of shitposting?

Battlefield 2 which is now kind of free. Favorite things - commanding or leading a squad. Also the guys behind revival are amazing and it's at a better state than it was before official servers got taken down.

If you want to play the game, you can get the launcher which will take care of everything from battlelog.co/

Sorry for obvious shilling but I'm just too happy about it all because there was a time when it seemed that the game was dead for ever.

Will we ever get another Battlefield with Mod-Support?

Lol.

The only black person I noticed was the one minuteman but maybe that's because I haven't bothered to really invest in a settlement yet. I mostly just found 'em and forget 'em.

There's also Kasumi and her parents, but it would be pretty unrealistic to assume that only white people would survive.

Other than that, I really didn't notice that much diversity.

user, what if it is possible to build mathematical models that could help with prediction and application of Holla Forums memes?
If we knew boundary conditions of certain community (kikebook group, forum, country etc.), like for example redpill acceptance or cuck number (% of cucks in community), we could model meme spread and apply memes that would be best tailored for said community.

I play CS1.6 exclusively. Choosing maps much more complex than de_dust2 and de_aztec makes huge difference, there still are gigabytes of maps which I did not play on, this game won't die until they are all played on.

I rarely play Half Life 1 too.

My games were more diverse sometime ago but I eventually found out that I do not need games to amuse myself. I play CS1.6 to keep myself fit and to experience the feel of winning with being smarter than other players even if they are more productive.

explore the map more, itll become evident eventually

I study engineering maths so it's not like I'm an expert but I know PR firms absolutely model the spread of news and advertisement effectiveness. Without going into the nitty gritty of things the ratio of people replying positively to the redpill memes vs the negative will certainly be a decisive factor in the initial growth of meme popularity. A great example is how Holla Forums managed to get some normies to comment against that gay acceptance video on youtube a little while back.

Basically astroturfing is a critical factor in spreading memes to the masses, the more popular it seems to the normies the easier they'll gobble it up and spread it on their own accord.

Funny, but kind of makes you that times when every game worked offline, no game had DRM, were easily modded actually existed not so long ago. Relationship between industry and consumer degraded so fast…

Lol not only that but he comes from a race of desert dwelling thieves, their women kidnap men of other races and seduce them with their degeneracy thus breeding more of their own on the maternal line. All the while this guy who comes from this Gerudo tribe from the desert has a German sounding name "Ganondorf" (for some reason :^) and destorys the kingdom of Hyrule by infiltrating the royal family. Pure coincidence.

Downloading a mod now that lets you play as the germans and kill some commie zombies.

As far as my memory goes, i was addicted in the beginning, and in time i started to get a grip and actually play them esporadically, unless the game was amazing (Like Bloodborne), wich would make it play it a bit more time.

I started with AoE, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft: Brood War. Both amazing, but AoE actually awakened my curiosity about knowing about european history and culture, as well as military culture from different countries. It also helped that at the time i studied in a catholic high school, but that's another story.

I've always gravitated towards war games, RPGs and strategy games. Sometimes i have some gilty pleasure like Banished or Vallhalla, but the ones i play most usually involve war and such.

Currently i'm replaying the infamous FE8 and maybe i'll get back to 7 after it. I'm also replaying Warcraft 3 campaign. Blizzard has gone to shit after the fully capitalized on WoW, so WC3 it's still quite enjoyable with characters that actually have evil intent and have greater purposes.

Also, i play a lot Heroes and Generals. It's a WW2 MMOFPS that's actually quite good despite being P2W. The physics are still clunky, but the devs do a lot of updates and they are constantly adding stuff. I play with a few german guys i've met and we always go as Nazi Germany.

Also, i've been trying to get into Silent Hunter and Operation flashpoint, but they are hard as fuck. I'll have to put quite some time on it if i want to get good, like it happened when i played STALKER

Metro has a shit ending tbh just finished the book

Here's some I've been playing lately. I'm on a WW2 game binge…

Paradox Grand Strategy Games
Wargame Series
Age of Empires/Mythology Series
Red Orchestra Series
Arma Series
Warhammer 4k Space Marine
Warhammer 4k Damn of War
Unreal Tournament 99
Duke Nukem 3D
Warcraft RTS games
Starcraft 1+2

I stopped buying Western games last year (old games like those on GOG being the only exception), and anything in my Steam queue that looks Western gets nexted immediately. I assume every developer and publisher is now part of Team SJW unless they've shown otherwise.

Japanese games aren't entirely safe either. The more internationally oriented publishers like Nintendo and Capcom can be cancerous, and then there's activist localizers doing their best to fuck everything up.

Defcon with the "wargames mod" was fun. I lost my key. AI would always nuke at 1 hour and 30 minutes for me, so I'd get my subs in position and waste em then nuke everything to .5 million or less.

Red Orchestra has a bunch of chanfags on it. It's dank. Go into sound options and turn on the natural voices. It makes it better.

Age of empires was fun when I was like… 8.

I got war thunder. I have teir 2 planes now. I'm level 8. German planes have the hardest time shooting stuff down.

I craft stars as Protos.

Wargame? YES! I got a based West German and Just made a Sweeden Stronk deck.

I play Darkest Hour with the World in Flames 2 mod, best strategy game of all time.
Play with my brother all the time, me as Germany, and him as Italy, it's really glorious.

Heres my reasoning:

Initial cond:
Assuming someone outside the board population is forcing the meme

Day1:
Haters=100%
NewShitposters=0%
Keep Shitposting=0%

While Haters>0:
NewShitPosters=Haters*0.2
KeepPosting=KeepPosting+(NewShitposters*0.4)
Haters=Haters*0.8

The puzzle assumptions never say the keepPosters will ever stop.

This is just taking 40% of the population (in incremental steps, instead of one go)

Can you explain your function?
Is it supposed to be recursion–what is the (n-1) business?

Definitely. Checkout computer simulations (eg Monte Carlo method)

Hearts of iron 3 with Black Ice mod is mandatory for any strategist out there in my opinion.

Never heard of Black Ice before, what does it add?
Is HoI 3 very different from Darkest Hour?

I'm not that autistic tbqh

i just downloaded this because it got some bad reviews from lefties. is it good y/n? no spoilers

its super weird
imagine living in a post apocalyptic wasteland with a male to female ratio of about 20:1 and you're an old man with a daughter who just got kidnapped by bandits

well what a pile of shit

you mean HOI4 ?

I'll say this.
There's a part where you come across Power Ranger wannabes, and the black ranger makes monkey noises, and is also a black man.

Would saying that the guy behind LISA plans to make a new game about racist ninjas answer your question?

no, I mean HOI3.

and it's not even like my PC can't handle it, my specs are good. it's just hit and miss. some of my friends have the same problem, whereas others have never had that problem before

Try Men of War: Assault Squad.
It's cheap, runs on toasters while still looking good, and is basically a more realistic/complex version of COH.

Rise of Nations is a very good game (RTS), along with a lot of others already mentioned ITT. Strips you of some of the strenous resource micromanagement so you can spend more time actually playing and fighting. It got 'renovated' not long ago, so it got even better.

Also, honorable mentions to Company of Heroes 1 and its expansions.

Never mind–I see what you've done. N: is the day.

Yes, I made a faulty assumption in my reasoning. Just ignore that post.

Related:

President Forever
Prime Minister Forever (AUS & UK editions)

Realistic political simulation games featuring actual candidates, campaigns and all that the campaign entails. An interesting look at the makeup of the country featured at that time too. Fan made campaigns are available, including Hitler's rise to power.

Caesar III, Age of Empires II - governance and war.

Battlefield 1942 - always with the mod to use the proper German flag of the time.

Arma 3 coop with mods.

Single player is shit

DEUS VULT

PAX ROMANA

recommending Zeus, one of the best city builders out there
not Holla Forums, but it's still a great comfy game with no agenda

just get HOI4 man..

King of Dragon Pass is a great gem.
You are basically the leader of a norse tribe moving into a new land and you make choices and conflicts happen. The choices you make have actual consequences and are nuanced (no obvious correct or incorrect choices).

CTD Hotfix
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/652777

Favourites:
-Gothic 2
-Dragon Age Origins
Others I like:
-Total War Rome 2 Divide et Impera mod
-W40K Dawn of War 1
I can heartily recommend all of those.

Oh, and Tropico 3 and 4 - great fun.

Tropico games are always fun
mediocre dictator simulator full of poking fun at how shitty banana republics are

In the original source material, they are kind of greek looking celts with a tiny bit of other cultures thrown in.

Also the game takes centuries before the metaplot of the original tabletop RPG, where they face Lunar Empire. Lunars are this kind of people:

looks decent downloading it now fam

No love for 5? I run a tight natsoc no-foreigner dictatorship.

I only play /gsg/ but limited that down as much as possible because we shouldn't be playing games while our race is being genocided. The immense guilt makes it unenjoyable.

I only played 5 for an hour and haven't touched it since then, I much much much prefer 3 and 4.
In 5 the dictator is a deranged asshole, not a funny guy, conatruction is limited until you "upgrade" and you always have to prep for a military battle that is bullshit.
You also cant control the dictator anymore.
What pisses me off a lot is the fucking feminism intrusion.
Any job can now be done by any gender, which is horseshit.
Oh, and the music in 5 is really, really bad.
The music in 3 and 4 is one of the best playlists I have ever listened to, in 5 the worst.

Eugh. Point taken. You're punished if you go full white aligned with axis.
That picture is fucking retarded though. Leftists have no imagination. They can't create something from nothing, only twist what already exists.

Black ice adds a ton of new units, more options in diplomacy, changes several game mechanics, makes the naval combat system more realistic and improves balance.

How do I stop playing video games? I've made progress: the only games I play right now are Doom and Mount and Blade. But I know both, though not awful for me like MMOs, still aren't good for me. I have a lot of free time on my hands, but no motivation to do anything other than play video games and shitpost here. Whenever I get the motivation to do things positive, I realize that I'm so far from my goals, even the smaller ones, and I just give up.

Get on my fitness plan user! I call it /Fit/ for Fascism.

Basically everytime you die/clear an area/save/finish a quest do 3 sets of 10 reps on different exercises. I do different arm exercises with my dumbbells and after three days of Heroes of the Storm I already saw massive progress.

This isn't exactly a regiment to get uber but just to tone what you already have and help get rid of any flabby/nu-male arms.

It'll work wonders user, you can still partake in the mindless activities of vidya and still make IRL progress.

L33t

>DayZ SA

Don't play Britain if you plan to go for the wrong run. Russia is OP everywhere and Germany has great tanks.

Fuck the haters, and the pussies too afraid of getting empty threats mailed to them, and the 2-digit IQs who can't figure out how to run a cracked game.

Piracy is the way to go, especially the first time you play a game. The kikes knowingly sell us terrible games on a daily basis (they do the same thing with music and movies too). They created the situation where we don't trust them to sell us quality products, and we don't trust gaming journalism anymore to tell us what's good and what's not. All we can do is pirate, or get jewed 90% of the time.

I've paid for the Total War series, Game Dev Tycoon, This War of Mine (excellent game by the way, I'm surprised it wasn't a much bigger hit), HackNet, Tropico 3 and 4, and many others.

All of them are either made by small game developers, or, such as with Total War, are just damn terrific games and they actually deserve my money.

Long live the brave and rebellious pirate, for he robs the Jew and doesn't afraid of letters from his ISP.

I've been pirating since 1999, and using BitTorrent since 2006, and I've gotten one letter the whole time. Oddly, it was for an 8 year old movie, and it came from the "new" PirateBay. I don't even attempt to hide my actions, fuck the police.

Mud and Blood 2. War as bloody random and unfair as it gets, everything except your positioning choices, your soldier buying and your medics are fully automated, flash too.

Be warned if a fucking explosion lands a direct hit on anybody they die in a shower of gore. That and the Germans always win unfair and square.

LURK is a pretty fantastic overhaul for SoC.

ahoy. i torrent fucking everything and i've never gotten a letter

Anything where a match doesn't take more than 30m, or, should it take longer, force you to play past that point.

So basically don't play LoL, Dota, CS:GO, or any other "eSports" game.

If you want to 100% stop there's only one solution:
Donate your gayman rig to some kid that doesn't have one, and then buy a laptop for work.

You won't play videogames if your computer is unable to in the first place.

New Vegas, Morrowind, Ultimate Underworld, System Shock 1/2, Uplink, Unreal Gold, Quake. Those games I keep playing.

Ultima*

Both of you should try a game called Armored Brigade. It's free so there's not reason not to give it a try.

armoredbrigade.com

I was a gamer since a weelad, sadly the hobby has been ripped away from me.

Oblivion, Resident Evil, Fallout, all great shit

I know Holla Forums is more into strategy so Victoria 2, EU3, Mount and Blade Warbands, HOI, all good titles speaking of M&B I hope the new one isn't shit

Been playing some vic2 lately since there's nothing worth a damn out, played as Romania and got my shit kicked in by Russia and the Ottomans.

RPGs that are even half decently made can get away with it. That said the 'Railroad' were a pretty blatant SJW force. MUH ROBOTS! MUH ROBOT RIGHTS!

Still you didn't have to side with them and had 'lore-friendly options' to do the main-quest line just because 'I like to kill shit' (one of the lines regarding joining is essentially that).

Like most bethesda games the lore sucked, and all their exciting new features were pretty gay (who the hell wants to spend hours building settlements?); but the core gameplay of sneaking around a radioactive wasteland and becoming the biggest, baddest mo-fo is pretty good.

I don't have a geming reg. Doom can be played on any computer, even some calculators and printers can play it. Mount and Blade isn't heavy either.

This could work.

Also, can one of you fags drop M&B Warbands in a mega.nz?

t. Poorfag who's shared library stopped working

Wanna trade invites? I have invites for TorrentDay and IPTorrents. I'm looking for what.cd (fuck that autistic entrance exam, I don't give a fuck about the difference between one codec or another, I just want to download and seed, no uploading) and Blackcats-Games.net

sorry mayne, i have no invites to give. i use normalfag sites. still never gotten a letter.

Yeah, I still use public trackers when I need to. But I try to stick with private trackers whenever I can. They tend to be faster, especially for brand new torrents, and uploaders are vetted and approved before they can upload. So guaranteed clean downloads from experienced uploaders, crackers, and scene groups.

I'm feeling generous. You just want the invites, from one Holla Forumslack to another?

I guess I should have mentioned, I need an email address.

It can be a throwaway email, but if you ever lose your password, you're fucked.

That's Tropico 4, isn't it? All the representatives and politicians in the game are caricatures of people from real life, I seem to remember. El Diablo is an exaggerated stereotype, but so is everybody else.

I sank a fair bit of time into Tropico 4 a couple of years or so ago, and had some good fun before it got too repetitive.

Mind you, I had all the DLC from the word go, since it was dirt cheap on sale, so after a certain point, I would just dot the island with those loudspeakers that convert your citizens into loyalists.

Once you've got enough electricity and cash to pull it off (though the speakers themselves are pretty fucking cheap, if memory serves), it's very easy to convert the entire population except a tiny minority into loyal drones who will support you, no matter what you do.

Then you can cut off immigration entirely, and rearrange your policies and the management of all your institutions (I don't remember what that's called in-game) so that your newborn workers are brought up their entire lives to see you as their eternal god-king, and everything that takes place on the island is a celebration of your greatness.

thanks dude, but save them for a true homie. i appreciate your offer, though.

I want to try Civ 5 but heard it was casualized is 3 or 4 better.

CoH Eastern Fronts mod and Men of War Assault Squad 2.

That reminds me, is Tropico 5 worth my time (and £7.49 of my hard-earned cash)? I remember hearing that it's a step back in most respects.

If nobody here has an opinion, fair enough. I can ask on Holla Forums at some point.

No get 3 or 4 but the complete edition for 5 came out. Remember not to be a goy who supports Steam and get it on GOG or physical, Steam is only acceptable if its Steam exclusive.

The nationalist character is an inbred White troglodyte named El Diablo, "The Devil" White Devils

Don't get me wrong, I loved the game and actually paid for it. But all the White characters were "evil", by the Jewish narrative of evil.

The US president was Nixon, the liar, anti-communist, sneaky criminal. The British PM was constantly asking you to fuck other countries over, produce chemicals for them (thereby fucking up your own country) and other "imperialist"-facilitating requests. Then there was the American oil tycoon who wanted you to wreck your own environment, and intentionally damage other peaceful countries' economies so he could make a few extra bucks.

At least the Arabs were depicted as retarded, warmongering (always asking for weapons and such), and unreliable with their payments and agreements.

So is that game 3 or 4.

*4 or 5

That was 4. I didn't play 5, so I don't know what kind of kikery is in it.

I do try. As far as I can see, it's on sale on Steam, but not on GoG. I suppose I could pirate it before I make a decision.

Basically, I'm wondering if the game is a step up or a step down from 3 and 4, or just more of the same.

The message of the series (so to speak; it's all a big parody of itself) does seem to be that everybody inside and outside of politics is a crook, and/or a certifiable retard, and the smartest move is therefore to be the biggest crook of them all.

That image was from four.

I haven't played 5 but a lot of customization features were cutout and heard the game was streamlined to the edge of the village, its not HoI 4 tier of casualization but it's not good.

I will shit on you in Wargame any day of the week.

nope. shallow, dumb, boring. I keep coming back to tropico 4 even though it's extremely shallow. It's actually the game that pisses me off the most because I feel that with more effort, more…giving a damn it could be a fucking great game, where as now it's a simple banana-republic themed economy game. THere's no…governmental depth, no real challenge when you get going, the factions are easy to please and their negative effects are minimal, disasters have too little impact unless it's quad tornado, the radio only has the one line for every event (come on, guys, like, how hard is it to make two?)

It's the only game for me where I keep picking it's flaws apart, wishing that it could be better.

5 is like the belgium of video games, boring, and very easily forgotton about

worst part, the campaign was shit, and in later levels you could use stuff from earlire levels, which made it piss easy in stead of having a early game period of setting up your economy

The intellectuals in 4 started off asking for more schools, and pushing the importance of education.

After you've given them a few schools to get started, the trouble begins…

The start demanding gay marriage, attacking the church, opposing virtually any form of national pride, getting mad at the arrest and detention of criminals and/or rebels, and supporting immigration.

Tropican academia is already cucked the second you start working with the intellectuals

If you buy me an original copy, i will gladly gobble up your shit :^)

I feel like this is the appropriate place to rant about Valve. They are such fucking kikes that if I were to bring it up in the exact language I want to on Holla Forums, some Holla Forums faggot would come along and derail the entire thread. There isn't a thing they've done in the past 5 years that hasn't made Steam a worse service. The tagging system seemed like it was fun, cool, and pro-consumer at first, but Gabe cucked under pressure, purged all the fun tags, and turned it into the most useless cataloguing system on the planet. They've been actively working to monetize mods, not to the benefit of the modders, but to the benefit of the money-grubbing kikes that release incomplete and shitty games and Valve themselves (as though those need to be separate categories). They have forgone actually curating their own fucking store because that takes too much time and effort, which they'd rather spend working on their trading card market, which prints money. Greenlight has turned Steam into a massive app store, making sure that any piece of shit with a premise kind of similar to something someone might've once liked can and will shit up the market, and Valve doesn't give a shit because they get the Greenlight shekels. Steamboxes were a fucking disaster; the controller is in the running for one of the worst designs of all time. Valve basically cannot do anything right except figure out how to make money. The worst thing is that they pretty much are the PC market. They aren't at risk from any of their competition, so they can fuck their userbase as hard as they want.

Just play Toy Soldiers Classic. WW1 tabletop Tower Defense involving windup tanks, gassing entire platoons of infantry as they crawl under barbwire and prototype weapon bosses.

Absolutely zero niggers.
Absolutely no degeneracy.
Absolutely Awesome period music.

m.youtube.com/?app=m&persist_app=1#/watch?v=k_ZiZVKdtuI

UT is Taye approved and the FPS I entertain
Everything else is simulator so fairly immune to propaganda.
Dirt
Rfactor2
Phoenix RC (when I used to fly)

Witcher 3
Dawn of War 1 and 2
Space Marine
Mount and Blade: Warband

Mountain Blade, hopefully Bannerlord turns out well.
X3, although I've about played that series to death by now. I might risk Rebirth due to "its ok now user, trust us :^)" but I fully expect it to be regret.
Sims, I have the thrustmaster warthog setup for A-10C and a Track IR. I should find folks to play with.
Old games. I replay xcom every few years and I finish gamds I failed to as a kid. Did ultima underworld last month, might try M&M 6 which I avoided due to the backpedaling.
Indie shit. Played all the Binding of Isaac games into the ground, Gungeon, heavily modded Minecraft, Terraria, dorf.
Dark Souls 1. I'd play Bloodborne if it wasn't $400. Dark Souls 2 and 3 sounded skippable.
Currently playing freelancer on user suggestion but it's shit.

I luckily never liked heavy story games so I naturally avoided a lot of poz along the way.

wat

Doom 4

Deus Vult in hell.

Dark Souls 1. I've beaten 3 a couple of times. The controls in 3 are lovely but it lost the plot of 1. I couldn't believe they'd changed it for the epic conclusion. They were supposed to be fighting on the edge of a lightless abyss after burning through all the lord souls from 1. What we got is a bunch faggot edgelords and some eternal recurrence bullshit. The whole drama was the fucking abyss, the lord souls, the undead, and not knowing from whence they came or where they go. How the fuck could they scrap/miss that?

Dark Souls 1 is a timeless masterpiece. Those nips really feel the fading light and captured it perfectly. It's very meditative going solo through a world of hollows that fell doing the same thing over a thousand years.

(((Zenimax)))

get out not Holla Forums back to reddit you go.

Borderlands 2
It will take me years to finish it

I'm disappointed Pol. None of you said Superpower 2.

Contains the following:
- Kebab Removal
- Jew Removal
- Swedefag Removal
- Mexican Removal
- Commie Removal
- Nukes!
- Battle Pope
- 4th Reich
- Brexit proper (its possible to leave the EU and close borders)
- Naming Units such as the all time favourite Battle Bus and Zyklon B Tank for when you need to Invade Israel in a hurry.

At the moment its $2.50 on Steam. Highly recommend. Lots of mods too (one that adds the Nazi flag to the game as well). But if you don't want to cuck yourself to Steam, pirate the fuck out of it because there's a GOG version floating around.

Great game highly recommend. AI is retarded as shit though.

Oh I also forgot you can outlaw feminism. :D

I got a list of all the male NPCs my male Skyrim character could marry, and I went on a killing spree.

I roleplayed a mission-oriented serial killer, cleansing the continent of homosexual degenerates. I typically tried to do quiet assassinations, because I had a lot of God's work to do and I couldn't afford to get caught early.

I also assassinated any (((Thalmor))) I could find, if the situation was opportune.

This is my defacto GSG. If you turn down the AI aggressiveness it becomes more playable, since otherwise they all just war you when you try to annex someone.

Right now I've been playing Brigador.
kat.cr/brigador-v1-0-t12716998.html

Imagine being one of the Mech pilots from Tiberium Sun, but suddenly you are way more badass and have to destroy entire cities by yourself. This also has my favorite art-style.

gib torrent plz

I WIN!

MY NIGGA

win what. This isn't reddit. There are no points.

Piracy won today my friend.

I'm more of a pharaoh guy myself. The theme was comfy.

Looks like the other guy posted first user, I'm sorry.

Those always work, sweet.

tfw no M&B:Warbands GOG torrent

Am I better off just giving them my shekels?

Yes.

Look at the post number and post time.

Ehhh depends on if you want multiplayer or not, the base multiplayer is pretty shit, but if you get the CRPG mod it becomes amazing.
Also like Taleworlds is worth supporting.

Never played 3, but I think 5 is better than 4, one thing that bothered me when I got 5 was that you couldn't stack units. But then I got that it made the game a little harder, as my strategy in Civ 4 was: stack over 20 units (no I'm not exaggerating) and take over cities in closest to furthest from nations I'm at war with. Also managing your country is harder I find. In Civ 4 I never had a loss of gold, or unhappy cities, while in civ 5 you actually have to pay attention and manage that shit.

There's a great WWII mod for civ 5 that has Europe, North Africa, and West Asia. It is much harder to kill than regular civ, but it is so much fun. Every country has destinic units, and U.K. has best Navy, Deutschland has best Army and very good Air force, ect. I played as Germany and took over all of England (hard as shit to invade) Russia, Greece, and now working with Italy in Africa, and middle east.

Oh shit I thought you were the other user, yeah you did win haha.

I used to have M&B Warbands, twice actually, I bought it once but I somehow lost it, then I was using a shared steam library but that shit broke.

Fucking bullshit, It's only a couple dollars though, I might as well just buy it.

Arcade, RB, or SB?

German planes kick ass in RB aside from tier 1. The 109's climb like crazy and the Fw-190's are amazing vertical fighters. There's quite a big learning curve in the game and every plane may as well be playing a new game in its own right since they all perform differently.

General rule of thumb for Germany is to climb high and don't turnfight unless you're facing american planes. Even still it's not the greatest idea as it leaves you vulnerable. Germany as a whole is one of the best nations in the game when it comes to air battles. Even soviet space-planes struggle to fight them. Of course you have to adapt based on what foe you're fighting, but it's really fun once you get the hang of it and can teach you a lot about how planes fought in those eras and why they did so. Especially if you play Sim battles with a proper control setup.

The game has a lot of issues, though. For the sake of "balance" many planes are forced into fighting things that they never fought IRL nor were designed to. This is especially true in tier 5 jet battles which are fun in their own right, but terribly unfair.

Tanks are also neat, but horrifically unbalanced. They're even worse than jet battles at later tiers. The legendary armor thickness of a Tiger or even Maus super-heavy is pretty much rendered useless since they face tanks that vastly outclass them with post-war ammunition. US light tanks are fun to troll with, though. The M22 locust is like a sports car that can be used to flank and rush an enemy from the sides since it's so tiny.

However, Gaijin is notorious for being very sinister with how they run things and jew people out of their money, but War Thunder is really the only WW2 vehicle simulator game that has a nice balance between realism and still feeling like a game. If you want a real simulator, then the IL-2 series would probably tickle your fancy more. Still, War Thunder is one of my favorite games.

Pic related, one of my favorite planes in the game.

look at games from the 90's to 2004, commonly referred to the golden age of gaming.

kat.cr/mount-blade-warband-napolenic-wars-dlc-gog-t9966889.html

Well, there's Warband+DLC, but KAT is showing it with only 1 leech. Maybe you'll pick up some extra seeds on DHT. It might be worth a shot if you really want it

Really user?

Recommended for learning about virtues

seed plz

this

my nigga

Is that Jesus with an ankh?

I'm not seeding it, bruh. I just found it for you.

But hopefully that one seed at least has the game, and he's just missing the DLC. There's other torrents available with the DLC by itself

still can't rocket jump

Reconsider.

Still never beat the motorbike level in Battletoads

Cracked me up so much.

I thought Doom 4 was pretty redpilled.

It also had the best campaign I've played in over 10 years.

This has got to be a joke

Been playing strategy games for as long as I can remember.
My favorites include:
The Lord of The Rings: Battle for Middle Earth
Star Wars: Empire at War
Supreme Commander
Civ games
Age of Empires games
Total War games
Dawn of War series

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

I don't know if I was just an emotional retard but I haven't been able to replicate such a feel, every game I've gotten lately has just been disappointing, none of them had a story worth a damn either. (Not that Oblivion did)

CK2>Eu4>Vic2(bestgame)>hoi4/hoi3/DH

Seems dope, how hard is it to pickup? Is it more complicated then hoi for example?

What is the point? You can pretty much paint the map in each individual game if you are somewhat good.

Other than that bretty good, I actually modernized China, but their GDP/c pretty much just peaked around 20k and would not go any higher no matter what I did. I still bulked up the military, but it was not good enough for fighting off every country at once though.

Still worth it because I can remove any religion or group of people I want, and also close the borders and ban women's rights.

Metro was pretty good. Space Engineers is also dank and free from POZ if you like building shit.

Yennifer is best girl

Doom. The fact that the modding community is still going strong 20+ years later is a testament to it's greatness. excuse the shitty screenshot I'm on a toaster running it on ZDoom.

I thought they cancelled Enderal.

Pretty good. Far better than what (((Bethesda))) does.

Europa Universalis IV is pretty much the only game I've been playing in the last year

wasted quints

These divine quints will now bind your quint-wasting ass to play EUIV for the rest of eternity.

wasted

You missed a lot of things, lad.

I don't play vidya gaymen but those are some nice numbers you got there.

Remember when Europa Universalis was actually historical and didn't feel like a fucking arcade game?

No idea what it's like but I like it's attitude.

is this allowed

the fuck happened to my pics

Why would you give Naughty Dog money?

no

Why not?

I know Uncharted 4 had a little bit of some pozz like with that fight with Nadine, but I'm not sure if it was deliberate, prbabaly was.

Nope

I remember some folks warning that Hearts of Iron IV was cucked.

Is it worth pirating it?

Don't worry though, I proabably won't get anything from them if it has that shit, I just wanted to finish the Uncharted series.

So? New Vegas has a bunch of fag apologea. Doesn't stop it from being good most of the time.

Best games (when community was active):

Vanilla BF2- fucking fun as shit, some of the mods and expansions were a blast while people still played too.
Shogun Total War- I was ranked very high in this in multiplayer with a Bow General of all things (Other total war games are great too, and have great mods to improve them such as Darthmod and Rome Total War Realism)
Defcon- Naval nuking extraordinaire
Mount and Blade Warband + Napoleonic Mod- Some of the most epic shit, also Persistent Warfare was fun as fuck to troll in when it was popular.
STALKER series: Muh Niggers, also Metro 2033 was good if you had a 3-d computer
Just Cause 2: Best 3d game out now
Super Smash Bros Melee: Best GameCube game
Worms Armageddon: Best game to play with a friend on computer.
League of Legends: Best game to troll in and redpill people in.

Honorable mentions:
Original Pokemon games up until after Ruby
Conflict Desert Storm
Dino D-Day / Primal Carnage
Original Link/Zelda Games
Civilization 4 at endgame
BF3

how the fuck do you redpill people in league of legends?

What video game filetype does Holla Forums use to make and trade video games.

Like a video game meme system.

Is it flash? I know you guys don't trust .exes.

What game could I upload to you that you would run?

It's time to meme video game memes.

na zi and hit ler are censored in League. Also the company that owns League is literary a Chinese Communist Conglomerate called Tencent, which is a sketch as fuck company that is implementing "social" credit scores in China and a lot of their research comes straight from League of Legends. I embedded this Youtube video made by some faggot who talks like a moron but he gets the point across, League is where they are building a system (similar to Tribunal) to implement in real life in the China. TenCent is bad fucking news bro, and League of Legends is at the heart of it.

They made Amy Hennig leave, she was the lead writer for many many years. She was pissed about the forced Lesbian Romance in TLOU. And they fired her for not drinking the koolaid.
She just wanted to write about camaraderie and adventures. Not fulfilling tumblrite fantasies.

noice

Nigger what? You're not supposed to trust an .exe if its on something it shouldn't be, for an example: horse_sex_whores_IV_neigh_again.mp4.exe

Fun Fact: TenCent also owns Blizzard

Borderlands 2 is one of the most cucked games out there.
Shame, because I actually love loot mechanics and combat. I have over 500 hours in this game

I play doom with mods. Doom probably constituted 99% of my time spent on gaming in the past 4 years. I like it. I like how I don't have to invest an awful lot of time in it to have fun. Can just sit down, join a multiplayer survival coop match or fire up a mapset myself and complete a few maps. It's pure. No psychological tricks like you may find in RPGs or MMOs or whatever the fuck, to make you feel inclined to grind for some high tier equipment or advance a story.

Is Rome Total War II any good?

In the Left Behind DLC? Forgot about that, just googled it, that's fucked.

But do you have a source for her being pissed at it?

It sure is, Satan.

vg247.com/2014/03/28/sony-lay-offs-explained-by-insider-hennig-left-naughty-dog-due-to-uncharted-4-creative-differences-rumour/
vg247.com/2015/06/29/uncharted-4-naughty-dog-scrapped-8-months-work-when-writer-amy-hennig-left/
ooooooo it wasn't over TLOU, she wasn't on the team, it was over Uncharted 4.
"Turning to Naughty Dog, he went on, “Amy Hennig has creative differences about the direction that UC4 should go in."
Too lazy to archive.

So what video game file do you trust?

We need to start virally distributing our own games.

This man got it right.

These are faggots:

It's pozzed as fuck and you should feel bad.

You can still use .exes, you can't run anything on windows without that, and .swf games are for porn and clickers.
If you want to distribute something, put it in a .zip file first.

I really like the setting of the red wars mod, I okay as the falange/fascist rhodoks and crushing the communist scum

Highly acknowledged.

So what's wrong with .swf?

And does a zip make an .exe any better?

Couldn't I just send you a virus if I use .exe?

How fucking new to computing are you?

Oh, I'm not new.

I'm just wondering what you think.

Enlighten me

Don't you have a desire to create and trade video games in a viral network?

Yes, we need her to understand too. She's a voter.

Then why are you seriously asking if an .swf is fine for actual video games?
Don't make games in flash unless they are extremely simple and can run well with only a few things happening at a time.
The only games that are just an .exe are simple GM games, you put it in a zip file because the rest of the assets have to be with the .exe.
Open a goddamn video games file system and look before you ask anything further.

Yeah that's what I heard, the TLOU guys took over, I wonder if it was actually about her being pissed, I could see it happening.

Thankfully the Legion is there as a beacon of anti degeneracy.

Thank you. We're going to get this done.

Let's say I made an .exe game and uploaded it right now.

Would you run it?

Legion isn't Fascist, and their society is pretty degenerate.
Stop using Fascism as a blanket term for authoritarian.

What do you have made?

Creating and trading isn't a problem. I love the idea. But I'm wondering how efficient you're going to be at it if you're having trouble with the basics, like .exes and .zips.

And really, I was just having a little fun with my Hartley shitposting. It wasn't really personal.

I haven't made anything. I'm deciding what kind of filetype and distribution system (board) to use.

I'm testing your knowledge to see if it's worth making viral game. I was only pretending to be retarded.

Much of what Caesar says Is almost identical to some mussolini quotes and the doctrine of fascism. What degeneracy is there? Let me guess

The Legion is the only anti gay faction in the wasteland, unlike the privilege checking NCR, or muh Sheckles house

Let's make a list of a Holla Forums-tier games.
What else.

They completely destroyed the family unit, dude.

Viking Conquest is pretty much a more stable brytenwalda

My motivation is to find a uniform filetype (.exe with embedded assets, or .exe with assets folder) that anyone can use.

I prefer a standalone .exe with no installation.

This is literally phase one of the video game meme conquest. I want no doubt as I move forward.

What is your input?

By telling men to be men, and women stay the fuck in the house?

If they kept the family unit it would lead to tribal divisions, the Legion is made up of various groups of former tribal savages. The point of taking children to raise them as legionarys is to destroy the false savage identities their parents hold. Caesar wants to fuse the Legion with the NCR to create an actual society rather than just an army

Also officers do in fact have wives. It's more of a family unit than we have now

I'm building the spec.

You can't embed and use pictures at the same time, and no why would you buy that pile of shit?

fuck off that video was gay and so are you

Pretty retarded plan imo. He could have established his own state at any point, but nope, gotta keep acting like savages and destroy societies to create a hypothetical one.
I don't support the NCR, but the way Caesar went about it, was fucking retarded.
Qaddafi managed to turn Libya into a civilized and modernized nation without any conquest, and his nation was mostly Niggers and Arabs.

Any tips for playing Viking Conquest?
I was playing as a Norwegian Christian and I couldn't find any means to making any real dosh or getting villagers to join me.

I don't play on public servers and the faggots who want to play competitively all gravitate towards the cancerous "casual competitive" format. The other (older) competitive format has roots in the Quake community and tends to be pretty based. It's completely standard to refer to doing something sneaky in a game as jewing.

Not sure how it varies in other regions though. My only experience is in the Australasian leagues.

I usually play Europa Universalis if I want to think or Civ 5 at least it doesn't punish me for choosing honor or tradition paths if I want to get comfy.

I haven't played that in forever. Gotta build agoras, parks, and columns fucking everywhere.

Show me one place where the users actually trade custom .exes.

L.A. NOIRE

It was a rhetorical question.

And who shat in your cereal?

Well, there was guy right here on Holla Forums who was working on a boxing game. The player character was an Aryan and his opponents were all niggers and Arabs. If I remember correctly, your cornerman was going to be Hitler, but maybe that was just a suggestion from somebody in the thread. user was showing us webms of his progress at the time, and said he'd be back when it was completed. Either he never came back, or I missed it.

But either way, I said I loved the idea. I didn't say it was something that happened all the time.

Well I'm going to make it something that happens all the time.

I want these games to be created, edited, and traded like .jpgs.

Hence, finding the ".jpg" of games.

everything you are saying reminds me of those stories about hilariously tech incompetent clients

Good. Because that's the target audience.

I genuinely can't tell whether you're taking a piss or you're actually retarded.

Imagine a game where all of the assets are memes. Every animation is a gif. Every asset is a png. Every background is a jpg. Every sound is an mp3. Every cutscene is a webm.

A game programmed just so some asshole can edit it in photoshop.

Here we assume that all users are either shitposters or people who hate the meme.

Calling P the fraction of users that are shitposting:
P(n + 1) = P(n) + .2(1 - P(n)) - .6P(n)
P(n + 1) = .2P(n) + .2

To find the steady state value of P, we set P(n + 1) = P(n) ≡ P*.

P* = .2P* + .2
P* = .25 = 25%.

QED

(double checked)
Civ 5 should be played with the NQ mod. It makes going honor or piety as an opener viable and cleans up a huge lot of oversights.

Is the answer 4?

When was that, user?
Should I play EU3?

Can't into fullscreen or change resolution why

I hadn't even noticed the White Power/Hitler dubs

You're all wrong (I think).

Solution:
20% will still be shitposting.

Derivation:
If l is the amount of posters who like the meme, and h the amount who dislike it, the steady state is written on the form
l = 0.4*l + 0.2*h
h = 0.6*l + 0.8*h
Inserting l = 1-h into the top equation yields the result l=0.2. Inserting this into the second equation as a test confirms it.

Civ is breddygud.

The upcoming Civ 6 looks like TF2 pixar graphics style. Not that graphics are the most important in a gsg, but come on…

Wonder how the new districts system will play out though.

(Heil'd)

It works in the steam version, or you aren't running it as administrator. If that doesn't work you need to change the game folders settings to read and write instead of read only.

Agreed, but you need escapism too.

The problem is when escapism and learning skills switch place. I.e you spend all day with escapism and then at the end of the day, maybe spend a little time trying to learn a skill, when escapism should be something you should reward yourself with only when your brain is fried after a day of creative work and learning.

That's the purpose. Do something relaxing to think about something else, so the limbic system can reinforce neural pathways while processing what you learned/created that day.

Escapism feels so good when you've deserved it.

If you've been a lazy faggot all day, escapism should arise in you a feel of guilt. Of course, most people are degenerates with no personal responsibility so they'll play games or watch movies all day with no guilt.

(c-c-c-check'd)

yeah that's EU3, bretty good, I have a game going as Georgia where I conquered from Crimea to Persia

So what do you want the game over screen to look like?

Nothing like a little bit of [LIMB] and [GRASP] to your character and little bit of [JOINT] and [EMBEDDED] to the other if ya know what I mean

You guys need to read a little more closely. It says "Each day 60% of the shitposters decide to stop posting it (the forced meme)." not "Each day 60% of the shitposters will stop being shitposters."

So assuming there are two groups (the shitposters and those who don't like the new forced meme), if given an infinite amount of time, /a/ will be pure shitposting. As if it wasn't already

Why did Stellaris have to end up shitty?

I just wanted to conquer the galaxy with Space Nazis.

Not enough content, it was great until everyone realized there was nothing there.

That's the Paradox way: endless DLC to fix what should have been in there.

I guess we shouldn't have been surprised that a space game would need us to fill the void!

Dawn of War 2 Elite Mod is bretty cul

My battle-bruvva.

>tfw DoWIII is shit

They did lose the fight against the guy with the European Phenotypes mod after days of raging in the discussion section of the game; he's back on Steam.

Been playing Grim Dawn recently. Am actually quite enjoying it. Thus far there doesn't seem to be any SJWisms; no playable female character, and all the females I've encountered so far have either been damsels in distress, witches or a deceitful whore trying to trick you into giving you all her money.

The game seems to just allow you to kill mostly who you want. Thus far I haven't seen any non-whites (although a lot of the characters are 'dirty' so perhaps its hard to tell).

Made by the Titan Quest people. So far so good.

Noice.
I guess those Swedes even cucked against their own beliefs.

Nice

How about Deux Ex, Holla Forums?

Their biggest, practically only demographic is white males. Who else buys GSG?

If you kill ceaser it's explained in pretty short order they'll still be fine under other strong leaders.

I like the Deus Ex games, even though I'm pretty sure the leftie writers are trying to make us looks bad. They seem to be doing a pretty poor job of it though, since Human Revolution make a compelling argument against transhumanism since groups like the Illuminati (aka Jews) have their hands on your switch. Hell, the first game was redpilled as fuck despite being created by a Jew. Looking forward to the new one personally.

My contribution to the thread will be two Trump like figures from Metal Gear. Venom could also be interpreted that way or as the disenfranchised voterbase that has aligned with Trump.

I'm playing through Metal Gear Rising: Revengence for the first time this weekend.

Feels like a great way to spend Independence Day.

jesus that was exhilarating

One of the most underrated games of all time.
Also literally mentions meme magic.

I'm excited, frankly. I just don't look forward to killing Senator Armstrong.

He just wanted to Make America Great Again.

spoiler
Armstrong wins the battle of ideas. Raiden takes up his mantle and continues his crusade

The lyrics of his boss theme even reflect this

I'm not reading that shit. I'll just savor the surprise you imply is there when I get there.

I don't know anything about the game but looking at the ending boss fight looks crazy as fuck lel

That was more the silver age than anything.

good taste

I started playing 07'scape when Jagex re-released it a couple years ago. Something about grinding for the sake of grinding put me at ease.

But that glimmer of hope in a desert of shitty MMOs was short lived when Fagex started changing the game beyond recognition and the community became a bunch of Twitch e-celeb worshiping 12 year olds.

Other than that I don't really play video games.

I play mountain blade: warband and squad. I just bought shogun 2. I took a big army to my neighbour's castle upon beginning and I lost.

I remember the articles talking about that. Not sure if I should buy it just for that reason.

A brutally hard game if you don't read up on it beforehand, great for getting a fake sense of achievement if you're lacking that, and exploring and trading in space is always fun.

If you're into politics the internal powerplay is great to lap in, I myself am pledged to the God-Empress Arissa Lavigny Duval of the Empire.
There are three other empire powers that are autonomous but under her with their own territories. Denton Patreus, head of the Empire's Navy, territory bordering the Federation. The old hag, a slave owning capitalist. And finally Aisling Duval, rightful heir to the throne, but her father was disowned for insanity and thus her claim was lost, the only non slaver in the empire and with no borders with outsiders, thus she has to reign in her expansionism to avoid fracturing the Empire. There are loads more factions, but I find the Empire the only true rulers, contested by the Federation and Alliance, of whom are currently in cold war skirmishes.

Etc.

Lots of lore, but it requires your own research. Great fun if you can get into it and he owner is British and the company is based in Oxford, thus you'll be helping britbong's.

The game will depend heavily on where the shitskins show up. If they have them in appropriate areas it might be okay.
At least they removed women from combat roles.

==Planetside 2.== Terran Republic = RWDS

New Conglomerate = Democrats

Vanu Sovereignty = EU

yes. And yes Paradox are cucked.
But playable Mosley is slightly redpilled because that guy was badass. Hail Mosely! o/

Its difficult to manage the economy.
Not difficult to manage politics and war.

You get in trouble for being the aggressor. If you're smart you'll use the pressure system (which is slightly broken) to force a country to become unliked, so that you can then invade it without consequence. That said Germany can usually get as far as Hungry before people start to loose their shit. I've done 4th reich in the game, its very feasible, from early on start annexing territory, prioritise larger countries (forces Nato to collapse as Germany is a leader). Once you've done that, begin aid policies to try and reduce the reputation hit and wait till someone else starts annexing. Once someone starts fighting global relations start to fall. You can also use Terrorism to change opinions of countries, its a good idea since you can make everyone hate your next target if you frame them.

Can be interesting to pit two countries against each other, then annex the victor.

Also its advisable to play the game modded as Vanilla's AI cannot Annex. (I know its stupid).

Ragnarok Online was the last game I played, my guild owned all the castles in the capital for a whole year, we stomped everyone in the server. I did play some games after it, but only casually.

I'll play multi-player games with my friends every now and then, but the two main games I play is civ IV, and the sims. In the Sims I just try to get rid of all the non whites in a neighborhood while filling it up with blonde kids.

This. I know someone who reached Master in League of Legends and he is improving, studying, learning skills.

While there is huge quantity of subhuman niggers muds out there playing LoL 24/7 and can't get out of platinum.

The most dangerous of kinds user…

in metro aren't you forced to play as a commie to get the good ending?

you do know you can run a concentration camp in this game right? I've done it before. You create small buildings and lock the doors so they can't leave and basically feed them nothing till they die. Actually gassing them doesn't appear possible though :(

I've done some pretty great stuff in Sims 3, but I'm playing Sims 4 right now because I got some decent mods for it. I don't actively go find shitskins to kill in the game, unless they flirt with someone in my family, but I'm more or less trying to out breed them. It's what I do while listening to podcasts, so I put a whole lot of thought into it besides "have tons and tons of babies".

hey user.

New vegas was pretty redpilled, actually. Even though you spend most of your time listening to NCR propaganda, there is quite a strong case to be made for the authoritarian Legion over the corrupt, inefficient, byrocratic NCR.

Also, the entire plot of the game is that a giant religious warloving religion (who are rapists and treat their women as slaves and make them cover their hair) from the east is invading the democratic west.

Team Fortress 2 and Doom

What is your username?

Absolutely.
I am currently into Mathematical Epidemiology and mathematical simulations and modelling of many biological systems.
Actually memes could be modelled after classical compartimental epidemic models.
Check out the basic outline: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemic_model

I've been playing Planetside 2 with Holla Forums for a couple weeks. I dunno if anything in it would really be Holla Forums-approved, but I don't think anything would be Holla Forums-disapproved, either.

We play as the Terran Republic, which is an authoritarian empire with strong traditionalist roots and a sense of duty. They're like Space Romans that also adopted National Socialism.

We just finished a rather protracted battle that occurred after we built a Big Beautiful Wall. We ended up losing the continent, but that base never fell and was under constant attack for so long that the sun went down and came up again in the span of its existence.

I picked up one of these about a month and a half ago.

Most of the games feel like glorified tech demos and VR porn is degenerate as fuck, but god damn it Holla Forums, I've been waiting for this since the VR boom of the 90s.

Only a matter of time til some red-pilled programmer creates a RWDS simulator or Jew gassing simulator. It will be good training while we await the happening.

I mainly play bullethell shooter roguelikes. I like to relax from the constant barrage of political/historical videos I watch when I play games, also I don't like a long commitment.

Games like:

Binding of Isaac
Nuclear Throne
Enter the Gungeon

well, basically just those three.

Try out Risk of Rain.

It'd be really simple to make, actually. Fallout 4 has a set of NPCs set up as settler templates to pull face data from, and then a leveled list which actually lists which NPCs to pull that face data from. Go into the leveled list, see which template NPCs aren't white, remove those NPCs from the leveled list.

if you like playing superb physics based games, here you go

I'm not sure if it's just the settings I play in, but a neat trick is to max propaganda/minimize foreign aid and then reverse that after attacking someone, doing that has pretty much always allowed me to conquer a few countries without too much blowback.
The game itself is pretty comfy but I wish the creators made more free market options so that the best strat wasn't always maxing taxes and then growing your services by social spending and then manually increasing the agricultural,energy and raw materials sectors.

Microprose was a fantastic game developer.

Original X-Com had so much freedom you could make the multicultural crew, suicide bombing taliban (yes, you could have your rookies carry bombs that detonated when they died, name one other vidya that has this!), or all-white genetically enhanced super soldiers.

Master of Orion 2 let you establish your bald white male empire across the stars, virus bombing any who opposed you. And you have multiple variety of Jews to purge. Merchant Jews, Bolshevik Jews, MOSSAD Jews. And there are gypsies, bugs, furries, etc.

The remakes of both of these are complete dogshit (Xenonauts gets a bronze star for not trying anything new and just updating graphics but at least not being an abortion like FiraXCom is)

Psilon gets all the tech, ftw.

There is something very satisfying when the space jews warp into your home system with a massive starfleet, and you field a dozen time traveling, cloaked, Death Stars.

100%

Now you're speaking my language.

this.

I just bought it for two of my friends while it's 75% off because it is the best RTS ever made and one of the best games I've ever played.
how the fuck does AI get two tech three naval factories building battleships at 20 mins? I hit tech 3 at ten minutes and I get my first battleship out at 15-17 minutes

I still play simcity 4 when I have time for it

Anyone played Democracy 3? I might get it but the reviews don't seem great

wew lad

About to buy this shit. What am I in for? I've actually never played a Civ game, and honestly I don't think I've played anything similar either.

casual, entry level 4x/grand strategy game

you basically play pretend governor. you set foreign and domestic policy, economic systems, science, culture, religion, and military. you can juggle them or you can focus on just a few depending on playstyle

Does anyone here play left 4 dead 2?
what are the other mods to play,
All i can found is these

My bad, fixed the links

rather overrated, good for a few hours

No replies to this excellent post… fucking Holla Forumsirgins and Redditors are all that are on this site anymore, holy shit.

/everyone remember to filter this namefag, he shits up Holla Forums too and nobody likes him

Thanks for the heads up man

Any Paradox game really. Hearts of Iron, the new Stellaris game, Crusader Kings etc…

its beautiful in a way.

dota 2 and old vidya

Holla Forums - Politically Incorrect
Holla Forums - Video Games

Honestly I stopped playing games for the most part around 2010-2011 when my old computer was at its limit and I had to get a new one. When I finished it I just couldn't get back into games like I used to and all the cancer in modern games makes it even harder. I would play something for a week or two then not touch anything for a few months. Today almost nothing piques my interest so now I don't touch much except a Japanese boat game and sometimes emulated stuff from the past. VNs are good too.

Damn you must be a wizard for figuring that out!

>>>Holla Forums

BUILD THE WALL

Usually STALKER:SOC w/ Autumn Aurora 2 (god tier) and, more rarely these days, CS:GO. Most of the time I spend playing vidya is in the Zone because CS:GO is getting pretty shit tbh.

I've been playing the new DooM lately.

I missed killing demons and monsters with science fiction guns and shit. Things with no other agenda but to fuck you and your world up and its up to you and only you to stop that shit.

So many shooters are just filled with REALISM that it bores me. So many "villains" that are portrayed as good guys just on the wrong side of things.

Fuck that.
Monsters and evil things who are evil because evil is what they fucking do.

Who do people like CS:GO? Why?

is it any good?

I like it. Its more of a Doom game than Doom 3 was, that's for fucking sure.

I got one. Simple fast WWII defense sandbox defense with period everything and bloody brutal meatgrinder difficulty with no fucking handholding.

The allies (you) always get crushed under the Wehrmacht's treads in the end.

bump for this

Watch the replays of your Ai opponents.

that doesn't automatically make a game good idiot.
Simply making a previous shit attempt look even shittier does not make your game good.

Holy fucking shit! Thank you so fucking much for that! I am honestly weeping right now, weeping with joy!

WEW

Still playing Stronghold Crusader.

I could teach you how to actually play

Age of Decadence

What mods do you use for Medieval 2 Total War?

Age of Decadence is a damn good game. Feels kickass playing as a shield and spear Centurion, shield bashing scum away and spearing them when they come back.

is pretty much correct if I didn't make any errors.
You could probably also solve this as a system of differential equations with:

u' = -0.2 u + 0.6 v
v' = 0.2 u - 0.6 v

u(0) = 100
v(0) = 0

where u represents the non-shitposters and v represents the shitposters.

Well shit, not like anyone cares, but I've got 25% by solving it with the second method. Probably fucked up the sequencing in the loop.

EB 2 was fun when I played it, albeit incomplete. I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed Rome 2, simply because the combat is so much better.

At least you don't play their shitty games.

TF2 was great when it came out, I really really enjoyed it, but hats+f2p really killed it. Even worse is they brought CS:GO's skin shit into it, so I can't ever imagine enjoying it again.

CS:GO though is the game I have the most gripe with, I've been CSfag forever, 3k hrs on CS:S (1k in 1.6) being a huge part of my teen years. CS used to be a subculture almost inside of gaming culture, and a lot of the clans and communities surround it were filled with channers. I'm not as big of a "gamer" as I was in my teens, but playing CS:GO makes me REALLY disappointed in Valve. CS:GO isn't a game with a culture whatsoever, it's feels like nothing but a soulless entertainment service filled with people obsessed with the cringey incarnation of competitive games that is eSports.

I think it'll be really hard to ever for a game/community to ever captivate me the way the previous iterations of CS did.

I should also note the schizo in me tells that Valve and other gaming companies work for the Jews/Globalists and are fully aware of how they ruined any meaningfulness in online games/communities. Whether it's EA, Valve, or Activision, games are not games anymore. Games used to provide a creative outlet for people in both their communities and gameplay, but now not at all. I hope UT4 is different with it's emphasis on modding and community, but I have very little hopes. I know it sounds crazy, but with the already revelaed government ties to SJW-interference in the gaming industry, is it?

The red line is never portrayed in a good light in metro.
Commies are the primary villain of the second game, even more so than the literal nazis.

Enjoy playing Kremlin Propaganda Simulator )))
cyka.

Get a copy of Orange Box for Xbox 360. Lots of people still play it same as it was fresh out of 2007. Somefolks like Test_Protocol and Sandvich are modding the fuck out of servers and making TF2 Great Again.

Give it a try mate, you'll find lots of folks on there.

Sure Reich has concentration camps; brutal laws, eugenics done wrong, and ruthlessness towards other stations as core policy, but were willing to sign a peace agreement and keep it.

However commies tried to backstab the entire metro using weaponized Ebola and tested it on a neutral civilian settlement before sending in the flamers. Then they "agree" to peace while making plans to sneakattack The D-6 bunker at the signing of the very treaty!

Not to mention fucking Pavel "Traitor" Morozov, named after a guy infamous for selling his own father to the KGB. He sells you out too, even after you save his life.
And the main villian, the commie spymaster is a fucking jew.

Based

Can I do anything in this fucking game without getting my shit kicked in by a GP?

It's fucking shit. Enjoy the taste of regret.

I'm surprised Talos Principle hasn't been posted.

simcity 4

Loved Zeus FEEL THE PAIN!
Pharaoh is good too
Here's a code for System Shock 2 on GOG
53716-768AC-5D8DC-31BB1
Hopefully no niggers or Jews see it first

You could always git gud

As much as /gsg/ is a shithole, they can help you grasp the basics if that's what you have trouble with.

Mostly minors just have to accept that the major powers are the overdogs and can fuck you up.

And never attack an uncivilized nation that has friendly influence ties with a great power, since the GP can intervene to uphold the status quo.

Get 4 instead. More entertaining, it's still casual but I'm a casual so whatever.

Alpha Centauri is best Civ hands down. Civ 3 is second best after the Avalon Hill Civilization boardgame. Civ 4 isn't bad, just casualized, but everything after it gets progressively worse

But is joshua.exe ever safe?
let me google

solvusoft.com/en/files/error-virus-removal/exe/windows/windows-software-developer/pc-study-bible/joshua-exe/
fr.community.norton.com/en/forums/joshuaexe-unauthorized-access-nis-2009-processes

The thing is I'm not even that bad, been playing for a while. I just like to pick smaller countries and bring them to GP status.

Playing as a GP is boring to me, the game just punishes you for trying to exapand imo

Which mod should I play for Superpower II?
**Is there any mod that includes National Socialism or Fascism as government type or political party?

You can already become fascist, just move the left/right slider right until you are fascist. I did it when I first played a couple days ago.

Yea, but what mod should i play?

I don't know man have a look: superpower2.co.uk/full-mods.html

I haven't played any mods for the game, like I said I only played it a couple days ago.

nevermind, two problems. one, how do i move the left/right slider right?
second, what government type should i pick?

I picked Monarchy, but Military Dictatorship or Theocracy would be alright too.

To change the slider, go into internal laws and you should already have a free chance to change one thing, so move the left/right slider right.

There you can also do the aforementioned outlawing of unwanted religions (like judaisms and islam), homosex, and shit like that.

Playing smaller nations efficiently is always a lot of fun. Especially since the politics are easier to manage.
But no use crying about the Numero Uno GP slaughtering you. You can always wait until 1890 and use the machine guns and gas attack to hunker down when at war with a great power and just let them kill themselves against your battleline.

Corruption is increasing,
What should I do?

EVE Online because it's completely merciless and you bear full responsibility for your mistakes. Also, interstellar politics.

Grand strategy games because I enjoy the process.

Occasionally replaying gems like Vampire: The Masquerade, Deus Ex, Dishonored and Dead Space because why not.

I only play games that have scrolls of genocide.

That and ME3, Company of Heroes 2, Skyrim and Dayz plus a bunch of old SNES games, FF3, Link to the Past, etcetera.

Definitely will try. Looks sick as fuck. That and Witcher 1. GOG had a -85% off sale a couple weeks ago but the ((())) wouldn't accept my card.

Is rising worth it? I hated the lil prick that was in it but the rest of the metal gear saga is amazing might have to give it a download

the only other person who said it was good was the weeb fagit at college who noone liked so you better be right, user

It literally predicted Trump and meme magic, and you can find it on Steam for $7.50-$15.00
Totally worth it

You're on Holla Forums, the answer should come naturally to you.

I'll give it a bash do love me some metal gear , cheers

You don't get more Cultural Marxist than that SJW trainwreck.

Skyrim is also loaded with Leftist shit like feminism and 'muh diversity'.

Creation instead of consumption.

No, the Trump campaign marketers stole a line from the greatest character in Metal Gear Rising when he made the best Presidential speech ever.

Trump doesn't even come close to Senator Armstrong.

The hours I spent playing this bad Larry.. Actually, this was the game that began transitioning me into thinking the Nazis were bad ass. Superior weapons and uniforms. Kar98k all day.

Ocarina Of Time is a goddamn treasure. What a true privilege it was to play that game during your formative years. It's just so unapologetically tailor-made for young, white boys.

Why are the Japs so damn good at making pro-white art and media?

You'll thank me later

Escapism is okay but I prefer games which allow me to test my skills against others players.

Are you guys on connery?

The funniest coincidences can happen after a while

And everyone was chill. The upside of a dead community is that everyone stopped giving a fuck.

I still get the itch. All that time of learning mousejoy to get into SB will never come back.

What a beautiful Marine.

Because NatSoc, Hitler and history.

Even Akira Toriyama illustrated his ultimate beings as pure Aryans.

Someone make a meme magic game akin to the old plague spreading browser game I cant remember the name of.

Meme patient zero just tweeted fresh OC

Marshal law is declared in poland

Please tell me how 3 is compared 4, I asked Holla Forums and didn't get an answer.

Ha, you mean 'Pandemic'.

You'll be happy to know they turned it into a full PC Game. It's called 'PlagueInc'.

We had some great fucking OC with that browser game, fucking RoboDoc and Madagascar President.

I wonder how many times ebola-chan won this game.

The game recently updated to allow custom scenarios, at least the android app did.

Ironically, the Neurax Worm fits Ebby better than the virus does
Worm can win by being worshipped.

This.

The Holla Forums outfit is pure cancer.

They play on Emerald. But remember, they aren't a Holla Forums group, they're Holla Forums, so maximum autism at all times.

They spew some Holla Forums memes but based on voices I'd say less than half are even white.

This isn't Holla Forums at all but it's fun as fuck and ball-bustingly hard.

and Bayonetta is white.

I play Super Puyo Puyo Tsu for the SNES. There's a translation up on Emuparadise.

Do you use Killap's patch, or are you a pleb-tier vanillafag?

I'm playing through Mass Effect now and I'm going to kill all the non-White humans/let other species die. Petty lulz, but it's fun and ME is great. Was playing FO4 and Link Between Worlds but I finished them. Don't play too many games these days. I've got Hearts of Iron 4 on my hdd but I dunno if I'll bother investing in it.

War in the Pacific, War in the East, some AEGOD games

Only games I can play anymore since they don't feel like games and I actually have to put critical thought and long term planning into it.

Verdun.

Anyone wanna make a Holla Forums squad with me?

Stardew Valley. Comfy farm, qt wife…

Civilization 4 >>> Civilization 5.

I would say 4>3. They're both fun, but 3 has some elements that weren't ironed out yet, like not scaling well into larger map sizes. Also, because 3 doesn't have the emphasis on rock-paper-scissors that 4 does, it gets really swingy by era depending on whether the best units are offensive or defensive for the tech level.

Just remember that 5 is trash. And so is anything that came from it, don't be fooled by propaganda saying that Beyond Earth is the new Alpha Centauri.

I play Dota. I could use the time to improve my self, but I'm really just biding time until im out of my shit situation(the Navy.) Then marriage to 18 year old virginal russian girl and 10 kids.

"Holla Forumsirgins are all that are on this site anyone"
Did you forget what we came to this site?
Are you second exodus user? Your D&C against Holla Forums is sign of second exodus user.
Also stop fucking namefagging you namefag

Nilfgaard > North
Toussaint > North

Sure. That game attracts a lot of Holla Forumsacks already. Always see people talking about the holohoax or defending Hitler every other game.

checked trips

1 results*

That game was the shit. Worms Reloaded on steam is pretty good too.

This has nothing to do with Holla Forums

I agree. Your comment truly has nothing to do with Holla Forums

Which Dawn of War is that?

Mah nigga, I love that game. do you play with 29th Infantry?

also nice Hitler dubs

Could someone please recommend me a game that really involves using your brain? I normally play tactical shooters/RTS games (my favorite being Men of War a RTT WW2 game).

I'd love to get into one of those really really detailed grand strategy games but I'm not sure where to start and whether you actually plan strategies or is it just hard because of the complexity and once you master the controls you just grind out a win? Are the close combat games good?

Dwarf fortress.

This makes me want to go and buy S.T.A.L.K.E.R now, I think I will.

what? how can i use that?

Muh Dick

Also you guys seen the System Shock 1 remake?
youtube.com/watch?v=okPLF9Ad9ns

I fucking loved those games. But I got bad news for you… Go play them again… They are pozzed.

Polite sage for >>>Holla Forums

I need to upgrade my PC GPU soon, but I have completely checked out of the PC gaming community for nearly two years, and I have no idea what is considered good anymore

Currently I have an AMD HD 6950.

basically you "tell" the AI what to do. So in the diplomacy screen rather than put your country in Side A, you put the country you want to pressure in Side A, then the target of war on Side B. It works. You can also pressure the AI to Annex occupations (helps manage bordergore).

Don't buy it. Go here moddb.com/mods/lost-alpha and get stalker:lost alpha.

It's a standalone mod that is better in every way made with the help of the game's origional developers.

So I started playing Deus Ex, wow this game is fucking great.

wew lads I've been missing out all these years. Currently 6 hours in, is the next game any good?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is by far one of my favorite post-2010 games. Kinda memey and lmao2deep4u at times, but it was still a fun experience. First game still beats it storywise.

So is it like a different story altogether or a reworking of the first? Can't really pull the same twist twice.

play0ad.com/. The game is laggy, no anti-aliasing, lacking Assyrians and other civilizations, but its in alpha and is promised to be completely free. I prefer the original AoE to the 2nd and this game actually started off as a mod for 2.
Its worth shilling for and its free.

I played Prison Architect recently. That was a lot of fun.

You can learn stuff and also play vidya, dipshit.

Don't listen to him. He's shit.

Does it have any panopticon or surveillance aspect?

I'm a huge fan of STALKER and don't agree with this advice. Don't play Lost Alpha first, the gameplay isn't that good.

I recommend the original games (perhaps with mods like ZRP). The GOG versions are best, whether or not you pay for them (they are cheap as fuck though).

There are many good mods but play close to stock, starting from the first game.

Lost Alpha has great graphics but a world that feels much more sparse than the original games. It's okay

Also although these games are not explicitly Holla Forums, I think most of us might like them

Jagged Alliance 2
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

You guys are fags for playing the new ones.

Barbarossa to Berlin or fuck off.

Mostly arcade. My problem is that I try to drop 20mm hate from 800m on top of someone and they don't die. I then tail, run out of cannon, and then get raped by 3 or 4 p51's or yaks.

Fallout 3, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Bioshock … the games of muh childhood

"The iceman cometh, Sander baby.
The iceman fucking cometh"

godly taste user

stay away from memes of iron 4
shit tier casualized blue pilled normie trash

Your in for one of the greatest video games ever made.

Also
Dont believe his lies

I used to play that all the fucking time

CSGO. 500 hours, 170 wins, and still in silvers. pls kill me

No game has had me hate Catholicism more than Medieval 2.

ONCE MORE THE KIKES CAN'T HANDLE THE GLORY OF PAX GERMANIA

sims 4 is pirated and i got 3 from a friend, as well as some tf2 items i spent shekels on.

That game was fun years ago but it's all hackers now. Literally one every single game. I don't know how people can bear to play it.

I always played strategies and FPS.

I played it a while back and it was in development so I'll have to check out if they updated it any since then because it was pretty good.

For the surveillance aspects, if fog of war is on you need guards or cctv in a room to see what is happening in it, and you can collect intel on what inmates are doing or planning by wiretapping your prisons phones and sometimes from snitches, whom you then have to put into protective custody with a schedule that keeps them alone asap or the general population will beat and kill them.
You can also try to get inmates that were sent to solitary to be designated rats in return for shaving some time off their sentence, with prisoner seniority obviously giving the most benefits if you succeed.
Those guys you have to be careful with because if they get caught, it's into protective custody they go and a major asset lost.

Ehh, aiming in arcade sucks since everything flies around like a gnat. Personally I don't shoot until I'm within about 500 meters. I know my skill in aiming is bad so I don't bother risking wasting a shot from afar. Especially when it comes to the low ammo amount in planes like the 109 where you have to be really conservative.

Know that the german cannons have very low shell velocity but a lot of hitting power(they were designed to take out bombers for the most part, afterall.)

I wouldn't tail another fighter in a german plane. Technically you can with some, but it leaves you very vulnerable. If you miss after a diving pass on someone from up on high, simply keep running in a straight line until you have some distance and then start climbing again. German planes, especially the 109's, have very powerful engines that allow them to accelerate and climb rather quickly, but their power to mass ratio isn't as good as, say, a spitfire which is much lighter weight and has more wing surface area which allows for its crazy agility.

German planes are all about the power of their engine and they are often quite heavy so, through practice, try to learn how to throw their weight around. The 109's are also incredible planes for learning how to energy fight if you ever give RB a try(which I strongly suggest, really gives a much more immersive feel), but in arcade, the Fw-190's absolutely tear everything up since they roll really well which can throw off the aim of someone as it allows you to change direction faster. Really good evasive fliers for arcade but I'm not a fan in RB. In RB, I absolutely love the 109's(and the MC202 which is really fun to fly, but has terrible guns.)

It's a steep learning curve, I know, but it's one of those things you just have to learn through experience. Pic related is one strategy you can use against an opponent who turns better than you. Make sure you have more kinetic energy(speed) when you attempt it and it will allow you to keep on the rear of even the tightest turners if done right. Make sure they don't energy trap you though(some opponents like japanese planes are so agile they will force the opponent to bleed all their speed into trying to get guns on them.) Remember, pick your fights and only fight on your terms, deny the enemy the chance of victory.

God, I sound autistic. I've always loved aviation, though, so War Thunder has been the perfect 'tism tickler.

This is missing Mount and Blade Warbands, yeah all these games are old because my computer is a piece of literal shit, and yeah every single one is pirated except M&B warbands.

Portal and Portal 2 was fun
Jade Empire will forever be my favorite game EVER
I liked skyrim for the atmosphere and the reliability of the game to current events
New Vegas was fun

And I play a few FPS games with friends because all of us yelling and cussing and having a good time is the point

the new one is fucking intense

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodines.

Not only is it a fun Game, but its also a exercise in politics.

The plot may feel like a fetch quest at times, until you realize the Game is not about the plot, but about your own survival and place in that world.

Prime matchmaking just came out, and it's a major improvement. Basically, you tie your steam to your cellphone number, and you only play with other nigs who've done that. Prevents smurfs and cheaters because it's one account per phone number and you can't reuse 'em or use VOIP numbers. Hackers p rare now.

Do I need the DLCs to play online?

It becomes a little bit slow in China but really comes into its own when you get to Paris, if you start to get bored I highly advise you to push through because its final chapters are a masterpiece.

Also ignore Invisible War, it's inferior to the original in incredible proportions, both story and gameplay wise. Human revolution is alright but hasn't really managed to perfectly capture the feeling of the first game. On its own it's absolutely fantastic but it couldn't possibly meet the high standard of the original.

MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN
I WANT TO SHOOT MUTATED NIP TENTACLE MONSTERS

I used to watch dogfights as a kid. That shit was dank. I forgot that was called a high yo-yo. I'll have to learn how to illeman and all that crap again. Thanks for reminding me to rewatch it.

I think a lot of my problem for getting shot up was I basically jerked the plane up right after diving. I figured that since I was going 700kph, I can throw it into wep, go full 90 and stall out the spitfires and yaks. But it would end with no ability to use my rudder because it was shot off. I'll take the run then climb method and see how it works.

I couldn't tell much difference between 190 and 109 in dive but 190 is better in a turn fight, the cannons also worked better for me when turn fighting.

Your autism is okay. c:

As for ammo I use mingesgeschosse and incendiary for mg. What are your recommendations for ammo types and lock distance? I got 800 on my guns but I try to get a little closer because of the suck.

Also, how do you kill those damn bombers? I can't shoot the engine unless im in cockpit view. If I'm in cockpit view I can't hit shit or I have to wait till I'm at 300 to nail the engine. Inevitably it leads to me getting killed by an MG or the engine on the bomber not burning the plane to death. I've made as many as 5 passes on a b25 before having my engine die or my pilot get ded as fugg.

go play sup com faf client mp
shit is great
its free community driven mp scene

Also I'm gonna dump some pasta I made a few days ago to try to drum up support for DEFCON since its an indie game with a small but pretty devoted player base

A global nuclear war strategy game
Indie
On sale right now for 1.5$
Get the "demo" version it is basically the full game I just threw money towards the devs a while back because I wanted to support them

There are different ways of playing the game, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3
Up to 6 players in a match

My favorite mode is diplomacy where you start with 6 players, all on the same "team" from the start, and then slowly as the game progresses the alliance starts to fall apart and people turn on eachother

Its filled with tons of paranoia, suspicion, and distrust
You can be belligerent as hell but you might get ganged up on, or you can play it diplomatic, or a hybrid of both

There are 3 types of units you get in the game, land units: radar, airbases, and silos
naval: battleships, aircraft carriers, and submarines
air: jet fighters and bombers

Radar stations are what let you see any units that aren't your on if they are in range, very useful if someone who isn't giving you radar (sometimes allies will cut it off) is nearby

A single nuke hit will destroy a radar station

Air bases are basically carriers except stationary, they house fighters and bombers and 5 extra nukes that bombers can reload themselves with, they also create another fighter every now and then, after 2 nuke hits they are gone

Silos are what house your ICBM's, they also can use their SAM's to shoot at enemy nukes whether launched from silos, bombers, or subs, they can also shoot at fighters and bombers

They cannot be in ICBM launch mode and SAM mode at the same time, and take multiple minutes to switch from one to another, during which time they are useless

Each silo houses 10 ICBMs that can hit anywhere on earth

If a silo takes 3 nuke hits its gone

Battleships are battleships, they can tear carriers apart which have no defenses of their own and can tear up subs too in certain situations, they can also shoot at enemy planes

Carriers are mobile airbases, and have to switch between fighter launch mode and bomber launch mode like air bases, they can also scan for subs and drop depth charges on them

Submarines carry medium range ballistic missiles on them and primarily hide from other boats to slip through and fire their payloads, but they can be switched into active sonar mode where they will send out pings that can be seen by everyone, if they detect an enemy boat they will shoot at it, you can create wolfpacks and take down lone boats

Fighters primary purpose is to shoot down enemy fighters (to stop them from shooting at your boats and bombers), and to shoot down enemy bombers

Fighters can be used against enemy boats but they are weak against them

Bombers carry short range ballistic missiles, they travel much faster than submarines but they also have to be closer to the target to get the nuke in range which may them to enemy planes, battleships, and sam sites
Also here is the wiki

defcon.wikia.com/wiki/DEFCON_Wiki

Do you need to live in Burgerland to get the certificate?

Roast me now but

Pretty solid games but the last couple expansions (excluding Pandaria) have been absolute shit. I'll be buying Legion simply because I have high hopes from the PTR.

You're a fucking idiot.

This.

YAR HARE FIDDLE DEE DEE

All these flavors, user. All these flavors.

Why do I have to explain anything?
With opinions like that it's clear to me you're a fucking idiot.
I'm not going to waste my energy with an idiot.

Did you happen to be born in a salt mine, user? It seems like its in your blood.

Fuck I love these games. Practice for things to come.

Defeating Saracens and the Turks feels more special now.

Mate, I'm fine.
Go play some warcraft and look badass.

Ooh, this is also a good one. I've liked some of the older Rainbow Six games like Vegas 2, and I don't buy them too often, especially from Jewbisoft. But I played it and fell in love with it. Very fun. Requires a lot of thinking and teamwork. Plus, theres only 2 minorities.

Mad as fuck

As much as I hate EA, their first person shooters blow Collar Doody out of the fucking water.

Operation Flashpoint was good

What began as a conflict over the transfer of consciousness from flesh to machines escalated into a war which has decimated a million worlds. The CORE and the ARM have all but exhausted the resources of a galaxy in their struggle for domination. Both sides now crippled beyond repair, the remnants of their armies continue to battle on ravaged planets, their hatred fueled by over four thousand years of total war. This is a fight to the death. For each side, the only acceptable outcome is the complete elimination of the other.

A video game about Jonah and the Whale
A video game about Albert Camus' The Plague
A video game about Maximilian Voloshin's Corona Australis

Those last two games are prime examples of "it's not for everyone".

Liquoria 2 is the best game

I play old games on emulators.

Fuck yes, are there any communities still alive?

Actually the first thing i've done when i played the game.

is GTA V redpilled or is it jewish propaganda?

I think it's redpilled. It satirizes pop culture and hollywood and it accurately depicts niggers

Dark Souls 3

Sages for the slide thread.
Sage

It's basically just an elaborate board game with a few ways to win. You don't really get much freedom to rp your civ if you want to stay competitive. A better game would be EUIV or CK2 or something.

ayy good thread
Can anyone recommend me a good old Holla Forums game?
My PC is absolute shit, I can run EU3 and it's kind of laggy.

This. Played it recently and it's one of the best rpgs I've played in years. Don't judge it by its cover. It's hard as shit so here's some hints.

1. When you make your character choose only one weapon skill and one defense skill (block, dodge). If you choose to be an archer for example, only put points in that, and not in addition to a melee weapon.

2. If you have a weapon that allows you to do head shots do that on every enemy who isn't wearing a helmet, it will completely fuck them up.

3. Save constantly (but try not to savescum too much). Sometimes the game will go into a new "chapter" without warning. So having backups is good if there is other stuff you wanted to do first.

OY VEY! The kikes revealed their own plans with Deus Ex or what?

(dubs of truth checked)
I also like it how it's system requirements are really low, I can even play it on my shitty bucket-tier laptop, kicking ass on the go!

I told you dawg

I've been recently playing an rts called American Conquest.
It's made by the same developer as the original cossacks games and is basically a refined version of it.
Has a lot of single player campaigns with everything from Pizarro conquering the Incas up to the Revolutionary war.
I get a huge kick out of it though because a couple of the campaigns basically have you slaughter hundreds of hostile indians as they try to charge your fort.

Also reminds me of Expedition: Conquistador. An indie turn based rpg which came out a couple years ago. You basically lead a small expedition into Mexico and can fill you party with characters with the "racist" trait, and raise morale by slaughtering savages.
It's pretty fair to both sides and doesn't punish you for having fun.

tfw no reliable user to play Cossacks 2 with.

Cossacks 3 and Bannerlord are just about the only games I'm excited for nowadays.

Not only that, it makes fun of Cultural Marxists, such as the Impotent Rage, Tumblr and Reddit in cartoon human form.

The spitfires and yaks are much lighter so they'd be able to 'prop hang' longer.

In the arcade flight model, the individual strengths and weaknesses of each plane is much less significant. It becomes a lot more apparent in sim and RB.

Minengeschosse is best in most occasions and your choice for the german MG's is fine(they don't do much damage, anyways, but can saw off wing tips and get pilot snipes well.) As for convergence, it all depends on how your guns are arranged. If they're in the nose like most german planes, then it really doesn't matter. If they're in the wings, however, you're going to want to set it where you are most comfortable aiming at otherwise a lot of your bullets and shells are going to miss. For me, I set my wing mounted guns to 400 or 500 and don't fire until I get within that range unless it's a head-on pass at which I spray a bit from a far distance and then evade.

You can preview them in the tech trees to study where they're most protected from. You never, ever want to sit on a bomber's tail. Not for more than a second or so. Make strafing passes on them from harsh angles that are difficult or, better yet, impossible for their gunners to hit you from.

For the B-25 in particular, attack them from below where they are defenseless. Their rudders and elevators are really fragile and taking them out will render them combat ineffective. Remember that you don't always have to make a plane explode to render it 'out of the game'(again, especially true in RB and sim where engine damage could mean certain death if the engine is left running for too long with, say, an oil leak.)

The B-17's, B-29's, and Tu-4's are especially deadly to approach, but they are vulnerable from the front where you can target their engines or go for a pilot snipe(remember they have two pilots, though.) I prefer aiming for their engines on one side, though. If two engines go out on one side of the plane, they'll have a very hard time keeping it in the air. Gunners in this game are unrealistically powerful in how accurate they are, but it's to offset the fact that mouse aim makes flying and aiming anything really easy.

Also be aware of the parallax effect when close behind someone. Your camera is positioned above and behind your plane which means, if you are too close, your crosshairs in third person won't always indicate where your shells are going. In cockpit mode, this doesn't exist, but the only time most folks are in cockpit mode is if they're in sim playing with a joystick.

There are lots of guides on the War Thunder forums for how to use different vehicles and how to exploit the weaknesses of others. I'd suggest giving them a good read and looking up some actual ACM techniques helps as well.

I can't fucking get podcats LAA because the paradox servers are always jewed so I haven't been able ot reinstall black ice since I got my new computer which makes it unbearable after you get used to it.

If you let Radovid live he will conquer back the northern lands including velen and all that shit and beat the empire, although he's uniting strat was to blame the witches which you are a part of which makes me a bit sad that it so happens but at the same time I have that volkisch northern feel for it's indepencence

hahaha I've never seen this before

war thunder air battle simulator mode only
gtx 1080 htc vive, not (((oculus rift)))
+saitek rudder and hotas warthog

rainbow 6 siege (similar to counter strike but 1000 times better)

games i played back then and liked:
IL-2
starcraft + scbw
age of wonders 1
gta 2
gta vice city (best gta ever)
COD:MW2 (multiplayer only)
elder scrolls: morrowind and oblivion
dead space

otherwise playing games is degenerative makes you a fag

Anyone here play M&B: Warbands full invasion here?

Nice projection, fatbeard

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 1 and Call of Pripyat. Easy to run, very difficult at times. Not literally redpilled as far as I've played but its good prep for the happening.

>rainbow 6 siege
Mein neger

Yup. Challenging yet fun.

Also, like I said, World of Warcraft.

I feel like a fucking kike right now.
And that's how I annexed Poland and the Czechs and became the hero the free world deserves.

Too bad there seems no way to annex peacefully, I don't want to invade Austria.

You'd have to mod it and play multiplayer online because the AI is so fucking Stupid.

However I'd reccomend the NQ Balance mod. (uncucks everything and makes Honor/Piety Openers playable AND competitve!, also allows you to Roleplay more, with more pantheons!

Mod download and (extensive!) changelist:

docs.google.com/document/d/1me025Vepd3qXN5QqQtqakPUuSfQmk8D5Jv15SZp9ly8/edit?pli=1

And the Enhanced User Interface mod colorcodes what tiles are being worked, can be worked and will be grown to, or bought with a click and for how much. That and changes to layout and telling you how many turns until Great People are born at-a-glance.

forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=512263

Vanillia is pleb tier IMHOP.
Get the mods and play a game with real folks with simultanious turns and brutal competition.

fuck yeah

I've been playing Kerbal space program non stop for the past two weeks. Really great game if you play without all the add ons and cheat codes. You really have to go in depth and think like an engineer in order to design successful rockets. It took me a whole weekend just to figure out how to get something in orbit, they really don't go easy on you. I'm pretty sure that rendezvous and docking is tougher than Ornstein and Smough. A truly great games that requires dedication and perseverence.

Or, you could just make like a jew, and copy other peoples rocket designs and install some autopilot mod that plays the game for you. I'll never do that, not until I'm trying to build a self sustainable space colony and all the launches are taking up too much real life time that I should spend going to work.

I just play chess and go

old RTS like C&C generals

also CSGO

My Nigga. Ever try out the Shockwave mod? It's 10/10 and is an imagining of what the game might have been like if EA hadn't rushed it. 3 new generals, over a hundred new units, new generals' powers, new maps, new tech structures, etc etc etc.

The GLA Salvage general made me like playing GLA. He gets outdated military tech from the past century, and a 4th level of salvage upgrade for his units. Nebelwerfer defensive batteries, Katyusha artillery, P-61 Black Widows for gun runs/white phosphorus bombing and Mi-8 Hips for transport and gunships. His rocket guys are carrying FLASH launchers with burst-fire upgrades (for saturating laser defenses), his Black Market variant is the Junkyard and can produce salvage crates for cash, and his superweapon is a fucking Soyuz rocket that emulates the Chinese nuclear missile, but with Anthrax instead of radiation.

It's great enough that I can temporarily forget that I'm playing as a filthy kebab.

I can't play Darkest Hour, I've reached 1947 as Italy and WWII hasn't even started but it's too laggy to continue. Everything freezes for a few minutes then goes back to normal for a few seconds.

I'm not even using Windows 8, can anyone help me out here?

There's not much I can say from that description. I assume that everyone built up for the war that didn't happen and all those units waste a lot of calculation time. You also might out of memory. If the lags started suddenly, it could be due to enormous repetitive pathing, like if an AI nation with a large army declared war on another that it cannot reach, so all units try and fail to calculate a path every few seconds. In that case you might salvage it with the console.
But it's hard to give good advice based on such little information.

SHIEEEEEEET

With Divide et Impera mod, yes.

In Skyrim, the empire is the only rational choice.
Against the "evil" elves, you can either
Or

trips confirm
also

KOTOR is the shit, i like 1 more than 2.

As of recent ive been playing
Civ 5
Age of empires 2 HD
Age of mythology
Gmod
Blitz Chess
and Halo wars

link lad?

can I get one?

that's very kikey user…

2 was made by obsidian

that's like cutting off your own foreskin, you're only depriving yourself.

I play games far less than I used to thanks to the exodus and coming into Holla Forums, like I used to be over 80 hours play time on steam and now I'm usually less than 40 if over 10, and I got into tech stuff liek I was always meaning to

I got a cheap computer for 55 dollars and isntalled linux mint on it and now I mostly shitpost from it instead of the big loud hot power drawing big rig I have for games, and it loads thigns faster

feels good man

I just recently posted it here too >>>/poltech/66

tl;dr I got better with computers after I stopped playing games so much and you can too

I remember hearing about that

pretty sure it's NCR only

In Front Mission: Gun Hazard you begin playing as a soldier attempting to protect a political figure during a coup

later it is revealed that the group responsible for civil war in your country has been causing and funding wars all around the world

why? global domination

most of the Front Mission games are about globalist cabals manipulating things behind the scenes causing unrest in pursuit of world domination

Front Mission: Gun Hazard is a side scrolling shoot em up mech game

Front Mission 1 and 3 are Turn Based Strategy games and they are fantastic

Skip FM2 because it was made during the age of the 3D graphics push so its slow and clunky

FM4 is really slow and grindy so I never finished it

FM5 I have not gotten around to playing yet but I think it's translated now and what little I heard was good

you have no idea user

how much I love to see this

heil

that's pretty much everyones experience

most of the time from that point on, once you actually learn to shoot, things will be easier

but every once in a while things will go full CURAAZY!

It's shit

try space empires

Alpha Centauri

I watched somebody from Holla Forums stream that once. It's fucking garbage that makes it impossible to have a successful right wing society, while socialism is super easy mode where you literally can't fail no matter how hard you try. This list is fucking garbage.

She's Ready for Hillary.

Seems nice

Total War mostly, Medieval II, Empire and Warhammer. I never really considered Warhammer (tabletop) but the Total War rendition is pretty entertaining.

Flying winged Vampires over to the enemies artillery and such.

you can destroy the thieves guild and dark brotherhood tho

isn't Duty the Holla Forums faction?

If you want a modern demon slaughter game play Shadow Warrior.

Only the earlier versions of BICE are actually good. It seems everything beyond 3.1 seems to just be unnecessary bloat shit. Also urban fighting in BICE is fucking cruel. It took me over a year to take Sofia from filthy Bulgarians.

Random HOI is pretty good as well

I just dumped all the undesirables into the Starlight Drive-in.

To the people saying vidya is degnerate - it isn't. The makers of vidya are generally degenerate. My suggestion is that Holla Forums infiltrates vidya. You can anonymously:

* Lower barrier to entry
* Craft your own narratives and counter-narratives
* It's bigger than Jew-controlled pedowood
* Mods, add-ons and level designers make it accessible to non-programmers
* Huge audience
* Foster teamwork, community and create Holla Forums cells

There is so much red pill potential there. Walking away isn't the answer - Holla Forums needs to engage technologically with people, technological engagement is the primary reason Holla Forums has become a force for good. Meme magic is a great start, but a cultural expansion through vidya could do a lot to shake the pillars of Cultural Marxism to their very foundation. Don't be so quick to discount vidya, it's an epicenter of creativity and technical acumen that can reveal to normalfags what is possible. It doesn't have to be mindless entertainment or POZtales.

DQ in general is a Holla Forums worthy series.

What choice did you lads did on Papers Please? Did you help the rebels or the communists?

Is there some redpilled stuff to do on the Grand Theft Auto series?

Either wait for the Zen or buy an A-10. Don't fall for the Jewntel and Jewvidia. Always AMD. (Even if it's a currynigger the one who's running it, at least it's better than a backdoored NSA jew)

It's another game with a different story, pretty good though.

What is this epic video it made me cry :'(

This, any possible propaganda we don't use is lost to the jews.

You can be the next Michael Brown slayer with LSPDFR. Basically a police mod for GTA V.

There's also LCPDFR for GTA IV, but its generally considered inferior to current LSPDFR because development has stopped for it.

Project Reality mod for BF2

I still play bf3 and bf4, I will end up playing bf1 when I can get it discounted.

I just picked up overwatch and am slowly climbing the ladder, I no longer feel the itch for tf2 or mobas since I started.

yeah, well… I get bored with most of the games mentioned ITT, and I'm competent in these games.

Well the urban combat in BICE actually reflects reality. Germans surrounded Leningrad in 1941, attacked with everything they had and then failed after almost 3 years of fighting and hundreds of thousads casualties.

bump

To the dismay of many veterans; no.

I play this game every weekend.

Saints row 2 (GotR mod+online lan)
Tale of Two Wastelands (170+ mods merged to work)
Cod:Mw2 (online)
SocialJusticeWerrrier Aftermath 4 (Fallout 4)
Artificial academy 2
I have The witcher III, but my systems shit so it runs like shit and thus, don't play it much.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

I guess I can't upload swfs to Holla Forums, I'll have to propagate the Moonman Game somewhere else!

>>>Holla Forums10025808

We need Holla Forums gaming groups on steam

I'm replaying San Andreas and it's very telling about the state of black "culture".

Fuck you Sweet, gangster "culture" is a jewish cancer you kike shilling nigger.

With MEIOU&Taxes it's the best Early Modern period simulator there is.

Hitler dubs confirm.

SIEG HEIL

Too buggy for me, now I'm stuck and cba to play again now that neither faction will work.

Sadly, TWI-Ramm went full kike and sjw and fucked up what could have been a perfect sequel for the masterpiece RO:OST was.

Yeah, ME3 basically broke my gaming spirit. The sheer disappointment hasn't healed properly, now I only really play old games.

Witcher 3. everyone should check it out. very good

Will the video game meme war be fought with swfs?

Did the board owner block swfs for a reason?

How can video games go viral if we can't post them on Holla Forums?

You mean The Complete Country Of Olathe > 1

Nigger are you serious? SDV is just a pozzed version of Harvest Moon with 'diversity'.

There is only one nigger and half sheboon as far as I remember.
Regardless, all the characters have the personality of a bent tin can.

Though the worst thing in my opinion is how worthless animals are: with just farming you can literally make thousands of bucks by planting the same shrub, while if you pick an animal or plant a tree you make shit like 300 each day or 500.

Truffles in my opinion should go for something like 5000, tree fruits go for 1000 each or make them drop ten times the amount.

Seriously, when farming yelds thousands if not millions of gold every 2 to 4 days what is even the point of collecting shit that goes for 300/500 and such?

That is unless they updated it already and changed it, this is a rant about the version I played 5 months ago or something, so I might be completely wrong and they might have fixed everything already.

It's shit.
It was good and now they ruined it.
Get Metro 2033, the classic version, they butchered it with the Redux, as bad as they butchered Last Light.

What in the fuck why would you suggest that fucking game.
It's a shit game with shit politics and a shitty plot.

No.
Take that shit down.

Otherwise I guess the rest of the list isn't too horrid.

this game is bad fuckin ass, bought a few copies for some of my nigger-hearted friends and we have over 450 hours in it so far.

This looks neat as fuck, going to try to get it to work with Wine (supposed to work with Wine 1.7)

There's a rumour it was patched in but I've not been able to find out confirmation. (one of the patch notes stated Peaceful Annexing). The only alternative is to buy land but its super expensive and dem shekels are important goiym.

What mod is that?

The list goes on and what really ticked me off with legion we were told that all garrison followers were able to fight for you in the world and I imagined a huge horde of Leroy Jenkins attacking mobs and shit, but then blizzard was like "Nope, FUCK YOU"