MUDSLIMES DONATED 87K TO ORLANDO SHOOTER'S FAMILY

RELIGION OF PEACE
associatedmediacoverage.com/muslim-community-donates-87000-family-orlando-shooter/

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/12/481785763/heres-what-we-know-about-the-orlando-shooting-victims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd gladly donate a hollow point to each one of their fucking faces.

bump

8 mana is way too expensive. Spreading Madness is 3. A 3/3 charge is roughly 3.5 if you look at Kor'Kron Elite. The *potential* extra 1-2 random damage, the Multicultural tag and the Deathrattle tag are worth maybe 0.5 mana combined. That brings it to a total of 7.

Also, Charge goes first in the description. Shorter ideas always go first.

I wonder what denomination they'd prefer, 5.56 or 7.62commie?

Maybe they were just doctors and child-welfare advocates who were glad that he cleansed the earth of 50 GRIDS infested sodomites?

Gays will support this, muslims are an oppressed people and the shooter was acting out of anger at being isolated by our evil white male society.

Not suprising. Islamic scripture calls for donations for Jihadis.

not nearly enough but it's a start

they're so brazen about it, it's shocking arrogance.

I can hate both muslims and gays, you know?

If we're talking rifle munitions, I'm going with a soft point 7.62. Simple, cheap TulAmmo… the $0.22 a round shit. They don't deserve good 5.56 ammo. And I'm not running any cheap shit in my Bushmaster or Mini-14.

If we go pistol, let's do a .45ACP hollow point. Something that says "freedom, motherfucker!" Something… Radically invasive. Like them.

A proper mudslime funeral? fuck him fill his veins full of pigs blood,wrap his body in pigs skin then bury him in a coffin made of pork, and after all of that burn a quran on him. He may of killed degenerates but hes still a mudslime.

These people are more angered by people's slights with their religion than the atrocities people commit in their religion's name

Classy.

Regular .45 is enough to put any fag on his ass.

I'm not really seeing the problem here. seems like a win-win-win-win to me. I hope this happens more.

I've never used those "radically invasive rounds." I'm not big into "special munitions."

Some of the 12 gauge stuff is rather interesting, though.

Then go do it. If you get caught and anyone bothers to stop you, just demand a trial by jury, as is your right, and you'll just get labeled a hero and people probably will send you presents…. And maybe dildos, but you can put those on ebay

mudslimes tend to prefer .308 soft points tbh

smh, tacticool kiddies these days. nothing yells freedom more than a .44 magnum

B-but glock doesnt make one in that caliber

This hero's family deserves more.

I dip my fmjs in pigs blood and human xcrement
Havent tested em out but my theory is on punji sticks

Another degenerate to throw on the fire.

Support their own people, based.

Good luck literally shitting up your weapon.

Hezbollah > (((Hamas)))

We need to raise a shitstorm that that is exactly what they just did and should all be jailed for it.

Hezbollah > (((Hamas))) > Shit > IDF

Wow just like a real terrorist organization. Sacrifice yourself and your family will get paid. Where are the feds locking up these funds and investigating every doner. Oh right, that would be racist sexist xeno and islamaphobic

I love the new fake news sites meme. And the faggots that shill them

Don't get me wrong Holla Forums this mudslime is a piece of shit and this money is clearly the same compensation tactic used for suicide bombers in the middle east. It should be illegal for his family to receive this money. And for accepting it they should be kicked the fuck out of the USA.

BUT

Take a good look at the victims. Do you see a pattern here?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/12/481785763/heres-what-we-know-about-the-orlando-shooting-victims

Holla Forums btfo?

Huh, yeah just click on the front page like to that website. Every article is by the George Drivas character. A real journal would have more than one writer working for them.

that's the intent of spreading disinfo to us: to discredit us.
people are willing to listen to those who are trustworthy.
be vigilant. trust but verify.

Hardly the first time Holla Forums has leapt to conclusions

Money is speech. I dont see reason muds cant send money to other muds to support them cuz their son fraged 49 fags and get killed by police.

I'm conflicted

It might violate Son of Sam laws

Holy fuck, US laws are retarded.

Because you do not like them? If such a law is appliable to this case it is spot on - US citizens are not interested in funding of killers.

They sure have spared some cash for victims' families! Don't be *phobic!

Someone should obtain the body and feed it to pigs.

You don't approve 3rd worlder? You think criminals should earn cash for committing crimes? Tell me exactly why you think that particular law is retarded.

I'd donate myself if he weren't a muslim.

I don't like sandniggers either but Omar "HIV Vaccine" Mateen is a pretty cool guy. if he doesn't get a proper burial it could discourage other mudslimes from becoming an hero like him.

That's got to be the most retarded conspiracy theory I've heard on Holla Forums, and that's really saying something.

C'mon, they're muzzies. You don't even have to use the good stuff on them, much less the overpriced bullshit.