Unsourceable

Anyone have a source or more pics for this girl?

Some one keeps spamming it on other chans but all my searches yield nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCl6CBc9xhB0RzTOGTKjT3fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for lolz

dude wtf, she's 12

OMG MODS!!!!

More like 12+12+12.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
TOPKEK.

For only 19.95 plus s&h u can have 1!

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
shit is good

Yup ! I make all type of Noise ahahah youtube.com/channel/UCl6CBc9xhB0RzTOGTKjT3fQ

thanks for the recomendation friend
keep us posted about but on another subject, anything good gyaru related with orgy/gangbang?

thanks

no

Where is this from? I love it but could never find the source

hahah

####
Of Friends and of Enemies
####

Alveria of Lodenbach is five years Thargrins senior. A Maid of about 20 summers, not a beauty but Noble. She would be the rightful Baroness of Lodenbach. Her Name is Testimony to that.
But she's away many a days ride. Thankfully so. And she is preoccupied - for the moment - with orcish incursions along the River Dergel, which is the formal Border to neighbouring Duchy of Griffons Crossing.

Thargrins three confidants had waited many hours while she made her plans in the study, patiently.
The old man Rodricc looked concerned when his young Lady finally graced the trio with her presence.
"Mylady, I think this might be the time to find a husband for you," he proposes before Thargrin can say anything. A short period of Silence, before the young lady shakes her head.
"No, Sir Rodricc, I shan't marry before I have come into my right."

Confusedly the three listen up. "But," Rodricc tries, "you're not a Knight yet Milady, and you'd have to be seated in this House by the Baroness first. If not Marriage then, we should travel to Lodenbach."
The young Mistress smiles calmly, and the old man thinks it an invitation as he continues: "We should visit Baroness Valeria. Hers and your Father were good friends, cousins twice removed. You Father and his entire line has brought Honour to the House of Lodenbach - even though your Line is a bastard House of the Barons Family…"

"No," the young lady declares. "I shall be Baroness before long. Sir Rodricc, if your honour were to demand it, I would give you leave of your duties and set you free. But as it stands I won't be bending the Knee to my distant Cousin."
The Baroness had always been a bitch, when the two of them were smaller kids, and just last year as well. Not a single letter of condolence for her Fathers sacrifice, not a single envoy to assure Thargrins Mother, nothing. The Baroness was not Family. She was an enemy.
"But should you elect to stay, I shall task you with forming a Militia. Too long have Women like the Baroness and my Late Mother stood by and watched as chaos and disorder spread like a disease. Not yet has our Home been ravaged by Hunger and hars Winters, but before long the Ork will be on our doorstep. And if not the Ork, then surely it will be Mercenaries from the Blacc Lands, Galotteska left behind after the Year of Fire, or the Undead will finally make their way here. Two years will not go by and leave us the only people in this Land to be untouched by these tragedies."
In the Eyes of the young Huntsman, Thargrin catches a glimmer. A Spark of Hope, a specc of Light shining bacc at her as his face assumes a determined demeanor. He leans forward, seriously:

how is shoulder to shoulder lewd? like their shoulders were touching or something?

Never did i say i didnt want to talk to you, you blocced me on everything the day after you called me crying hysterically. I asked you if you were okay because you were a mess and you couldnt even tell me you were okay, instead you blocced me on everything, i thought it was just a moment you were having or whatever, than you get bacc with your ex on sunday, then you still wont talk to me, i have to add you on something that you didnt blocc me yet than you just ignored me anyway until i had to blow you up for a response. and even when you gave me a response you had your ex there and you tried to spite me by saying you were having fun, and to never talk to you like that, when i was clearly coming from a place of confusion and i was lost. I never felt so alone in my life when you said that, i felt like a lost a big part of me from everything that was happening. It was honestly ridiculous looking bacc at it now, all those red flags that i saw when you were texting him, you telling you love him straight to my face with no regards how i would feel. imagine if i was talking to you and i knew you had crazy feelings for me and i told you right in your face that i love someone else. the first moment you said you have to comeover or else im going to have to go to steves because i have nowhere else to go, you remember that? i should of left you right then and there. And if not that, the first time you left me for him i should of never said a word to you, i should have never texted you never done anything. I dont blame you 100% tho, there are some things i would have done differently, and aswell as i knew what i was going into considering your depression and other problems.

disgusting whore. Go clean yourself up you filthy cumdumpster.
I cant even call it an animal cause not even animals disrespect themselves that much.

Any more pics?

Last I got.

Thanks for these, OP.
She's gorgeous.

Reminds me of good 'ol Togi chan.

Togi's fat tits were bigger tho.

I hope you are trying to find the source so you can then destroy it. That is a fucking monstrosity. Her cunt looks like a ripped out fireplace, and the less said about her face, the better, although she looks like she plays goalkeeper for a darts team.

Fucking shameful.