The art of story telling

Story telling,fiction and myth thread
Post your stories ITT.

cont. pt2

there in the distance, we see strange clouds and lightning near the forrest.

cont .pt4

cont pt5

I took his dagger and put it in my belt.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
these breeders make me sicc. That dog looks like an abomination

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws

Sauce on this cutie?

Was it anal?
Was she wearing anything?
How short was her hair exactly?

My folders are really unorganized so I'm having trouble finding it, but it should be around somewhere. The more you tell me the easier it will be to find.

Nikon D3300 or Sony A6000 if you want to buy new. If used gear is an option you have much more options.

I feel so bad for him, isn't there like a fetish for micro diccs?

take it out bacc and shoot it in the head.

Can't believe I actually used to think NPR was a good source of news. They fully outed themselves during the trump campaign. It was some of the most blatant one sided reporting I've ever heard.

Are you people actually delusional or just pretending?

Are you saying there's a problem with your image? Isn't the purpose so that anons can look at it and stop making rec threads?

for something that could be solved by just reading the General's Handbook. If reading the actual rules (which are only a few pages) is too much to ask for, I don't know what to say anymore.

great all boards on Holla Forums are being raided by a bot.

general ridicule, which is already coming along nicely as the sheer absurdity of the modern left is very easy to make fun of

ridicule is a powerful tool that has a wide impact among the normie populace

Don't punish me!