Do anyone here actually have special abilities or talents you didn't know you had until later in life?

Do anyone here actually have special abilities or talents you didn't know you had until later in life?

I can move my left ear without touching it. Only the left ear… Kinda odd

I'd never touched a piano until I was 22. when I did, I found out I could play it, just like that. I'm no Chopin, but I can entertain a roomful of people just fine

Same. I was never really interested in music, never learned an instrument, but a piano keyboard just kinda makes sense to me.
Also, I'm really good at skiing and ice skating for some reason. Every time I attempt it it just works, but it isn't fun enough to make a hobby out of it by far.

I seem completely unable to play any instrument, tried both the piano and guitar for almost a year each but made no progress… feels kinda bad

I can clap with one hand

I have the ability to never study for any tests or quizzes and absorb knowledge by osmosis.
my average grave after 12 years of school was 75% (above average) with the exception of mathematics

I am also very competent at physics, i excel at it and have always been better than all my class-mates. My average has been 80%+ so I got a scholarship when i entered undergraduate in university this year.

Same here

call me a late develloper, but i was thirty before i understood the value of humility.

I make a lot of cum.

It's pretty gay but I discovered that I might have green fingers
I started growing plants and seeds out of curiosity and they always seem to grow even without the proper temperature and envoirment.
I just plants them in soil, water them and repot them once their big enough.
Gonna plant all kinds of shit when the winter is over

I got 4 big avocado plants, some carrots, different herbs, garlic and a sunflower growing in my room right now

my average for math was 50%
Some chapters i got 90-100%%
others i only got 50-40%

You have been blessed by God with a gift user.
Use it to the best of your abilities.

I can tell if a woman is good looking just by looking at her from behind.

i can kiss myself

Bullshit. Plenty of ugly chiccs have great long hair that looks awesome from behind

Sheer alphaness and brilliance, able to offend normies by making casual racist remarks like "why the FUcc are there somalians in minnesota? sandNIGGERS" then get them to rationalize it away somehow.

damn user you really are bad at math

Good at sex.

Can pull my balls up into my body.

U should grow drugs

I am a seer, I can change reality, travel between timelines,summon spirits and have guardian spirits assisting me.
seriously.

I started to know this when I was around 15 years old.

I'm extremely good at cooking, not just making food taste good but balancing flavors and textures, I usually create my own made up recipes or just winging it and guesstimating ingredients.

Trap shooting.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Though i wish it did have played like the touch n tease games. As the commenter who asked if anyone played it

Ruby Red - White Water Splashin

Another pedo thread I see

sounds like very agp/trans and bi
having crushes is on another level, you dont have that from meta-attraction or fetish, I don't think even bi-curious have romantic feelings to men

Leaning towards this desu

im the same but i usually get a high B. A if i enjoy the class.

I program microcontrollers. In class i used to be able to shit out the program with no errors, it would work exactly as intended the first time (though i had a bit of a harder time building the circuits). I would then sticc around after finishing all my work helping other students write their programs.

HANG 10 DUDEEEEE!!! NARRRLLYYYYY

I tried to when I was 24. Failed miserably cause it was weird talking to people and realize I had no common experiences and they found it odd I had no circle of friends. I'm 27 now and worse off, only hope I have is moving somewhere new where it won't look as strange cause I'm new in town. I hope that works for me.

Try it anyway tho. Go out. Do stuff. Bars, clubs, groups whatever. I came close but in the end I just gave up cause after a year of trying I had nothing to show for it. You might get luccy and meet some people.

Seems entertaining. I want to see her nipple. Maybe if i make fun of something she'll do a silly dance. Crazy people are entertaining.

Beatiful face for beatiful quads.

weird, i have this same thing. only on the left ear too.

this isn't spam by the way