Butt Hurt

Why the fucc is kenny dead?
Why the fucc is there a long story?
Why are they so butt hurt they gotta locc the thread? forums.southpark.cc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92429
South Park just succs ass now.
What are your thoughts Holla Forums?

Sorry for the typos Holla Forums

god it succs SO BAD

last season was great tho

Kenny was my fav, now he just isnt there. Im sure the pedos love some of the new ones. I jus think they succ ass

I found a couple more threads on the site that arnt locced. I guess they are only butt hurt about season 19

Season 19 was much better

Better than 20 for sure

Thats my fav episode. Make love not warcraft.

kenny isnt dead? i just saw him

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
That's not a matter of lazyness, i work more than 9 hours a day on my paintings

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
scientology.

The overnight janitor said that in the basement (where the laundry is done) there would be noises all the time. On the overnight shifts, we only ever had one janitor working (responsible for laundry and any late night "spills" in the residents rooms).

He said one night he heard yelling in the basement while he was down there passing time. The nurses dont have an access card for the basement, only the emergency coordinator would have it. But he swears he heard an argument. He got freaked out and left the basement to go do his cleaning rounds (clean the changerooms and the main lobby washrooms). He left all the laundry on the laundry carts against the wall and left the machines off.

He came bacc down at 4 a.m. near the end of the shift. And all the laundry carts had been moved and turned baccwards and opened, and the laundry was everywhere. Pulled off the carts and thrown all over the room. Basically looked like someone had grabbed the carts and just pushed them all over the room.

The janitor told me it doesnt sound like anything serious looking bacc at it. But he said the hardest thing hes ever done on the job was to stay down there in that basement and clean up for half an hour on his own after hearing the yelling earlier. He said he felt like he was being watched. Like he shouldnt be down there.

That's basically the plan. With a desk and a computer to the left of the camera ,and a projector screen on the wall opposite the sofa.

"Trixie" you start "Last night I thought I was doing the right thing by giving you what you wanted, but that was the worst thing I could have done for you. You were hurt and confused and I should have tried harder to talk to you about what you were going through, instead I just made things worse because I was just as afraid of losing you as a friend as you were afraid of losing me, so I'm sorry."
"Yes I was obviously the world's biggest idiot and I wouldn't be surprised if you could never forgive me for that either" You say earning the faintest ghost of a smile from her
"Dash" You don't really know if you should hold her in some way like the others so you just kind of settle for scratching the bacc of you head "I'm sorry I snapped at you this morning and didn't really treat you the best when you first told me how you felt. That was a dicc move and I really appreciate you giving me the time to sort out my feelings."

Thats accurate. Negative or ground side of your audio input ties to the common ground.

Bunnypopp, she's a broke college student so she's pretty desperate

Google it ffs - investopedia has the answers.

Think about it - Return On Capital Employed - if a business is making a negative return on it's capital then it's not generating profit with the money invested in it.

ROCE is calculated using historical financial data, so not forward facing.

Market capitalisation, simply put, is the value of all it's shares - share price x no. shares

Sauce??

Stop procrastinating and do your essay, user.

checc google you drooling mongoloid