radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/05/27/rebel-yell-119-trad-youth-matt-heimbach/
twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747161485747445760
therightstuff.biz/2016/01/26/the-utility-of-extremism/
cnn.com/2016/06/26/us/brawl-at-california-rally/
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos
archive.is/hwZwj
youtube.com/watch?v=S4wjjK29m_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping to counteract the fucking "Stefan Molyneux is a faggot, let's keep talking about him!" slide threads.

Bump

I forgot how bad summer can be.

Bumb.

bump

DAMAGE
CONTROL

The Traditionalist Worker Party bills itself as a group of about 500 followers nationwide “defending faith, family, and folk against the politicians and oligarchs who are running America into the ground.”

“We intend to achieve that goal by building a nationwide network of grassroots local leaders who will lead Americans toward a peaceful and prosperous future free from economic exploitation, federal tyranny, and anti-Christian degeneracy,” the group states on its website.

The group and its California affiliate, Golden State Skinheads, sent about 30 people to speak up for Trump supporters who have been denied their freedom of speech, spokesman Matt Parrott said after the violence.

“The purpose of the protest was actually a reaction around the Donald Trump rallies where working-class white Americans were trying to peacefully organize, not on racial terms,” he said. “We wanted to have a march to show we will not back down in the face of radical leftists, who threatened violence beforehand.”

Parrott said his group was “prepared for a fight; they were prepared to defend themselves.”

The party’s chairman is Matthew Heimbach, who reportedly is Parrott’s son-in-law and briefly was a Trump delegate until his racial views became known. He sparked national headlines when he was accused of shoving an African American woman at a Trump rally in Kentucky in March.

Heimbach could not be reached Sunday, but anti-hate groups that monitor such organizations have labeled Heimbach as a rising leader among white nationalists.

“He’s part of the dried-clean Klan, if you will,” said Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino.

Levin said a similar outbreak of violence occurred at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim in February where three people where stabbed and he ended up sheltering two injured Klan members from angry counterprotesters.

archive.is/v4nbY

See what they did there? The Lugenpresse has connected Trump to skinheads, the KKK and violence at one of his rallies by none other than Matthew.
Thanks Comrade Heimbach!

Forgot the tl;dr

Kek.

Seeing the clusterfuck of the last thread a lot of people are clueless of how these things work. That's the whole point of antifa and you people took their bait. Antifa initiate violence so the media can report on violence at far right rallies and to instigate confusion within the ranks of their opposition. Antifa initiates 100% of the time. That's their MO and their mission.

There's loads of people in this thread attacking those that held the rally. The Jews control your mind and if it happens on Holla Forums just think about the average person.

When in doubt always support the nazis. Everyone in the hospital is antifa. Those that held the rally were either not wounded or had superficial wounds. Even if they were wounded they're not going to go to the hospital anywhere near where the violence happened because police will slap a charge on them. The people sitting around waiting for paramedics are antifa because they have the luxury of being protected by the state.

They all dress like fucking ninjas so it's suprise they get confused who is who. The DOTR is going to be so fucking confusing.

nelsontactical.com/bushmaster-m4-type-patrolmans-carbine-5-56-nato-16-barrel/

Is that a good gun?

Not in this thread, friend. Early days.

BRB smoking a cig then I'll do a wikibattle shoop unless one of you fags beats me to the punch.

Wait. Did one antifa group stab another antifa group?

Not if we have a uniform they would refuse to wear. I'm thinking maga hats, plate carriers and short shorts.

trads are nationalists

It doesn't matter. They were already saying Trump was Hitler before this. It's not going to mean anything. Even the cops said the Antifas started the violence.

The media has lost a large amount of credibility this election cycle…

Besides, the sooner the civil war starts, the sooner we can finish it.

Why isn't it obvious to everyone this event was a controlled op can events be controlled op? to scare normies away from the right?

The one guy Heimbert sp? was leftycuck as shit.

The cops know Heimbach and the Trads. They never give the cops any trouble as a rule.

Scaring normies away with threats of commie lynch mobs?

The Sacramento Bee version.

At least 10 beaten, stabbed at Capitol neo-Nazi protest

archive.is/v4nbY

Looks like a Jew.

The media had to wildly grasp for straws to pin it on Trump. You're doing G-d's work attacking the same people the media is attacking.

I believe it starting within the next two or so years would lead to us overextending ourselves and ultimately losing.

It's reasonable to assume this was the planned outcome from the start but we can't make any assumptions on the motive. Public trust in the media is below 10% as it is, this could potentially drop that to 5% and make people question who are the aggressors.

Just violence in general.

It was in CA. Really? AZ would have been much better with the Sheriff.

Bump just saw this in the news.

By your logic, Trump holding a rally in San Jose "scared normies away" because these same red terrorists engaged in an orgy of violence with any Trump supporter they saw.

Spell it 'god' or GTFO

That was covered first thread. I and many others agree with you. archive.is/sRMQj

I was being sarcastic.

This shit is so gay

Btw we should be

=hypothetically and fictionally==

spreading their dox

Breitbart has almost the same headline. Stranahan should know better than to conflate NN with WN. Note the difference between the headline and the url archive.is/EuAo8

No it didn't. Your logic is shit. Trump didn't cause the violence. Despite the media's attempt to paint it that way for all his rallies.

This however isn't quite so clear to normies. Plus it's violence committed against the "nazis" which they'll shy away from. The "nazis" aren't necessarily protected.

so spell it then. humor me ;

Of course the left gets a pass even they are the directly attacking the media. All these fucks need to hang.

Yep, and the BB headline has single quotation marks around anti-fa but not nn: Stabbings In Sacramento as Neo-Nazis, ‘Anti-Fascists’ Clash at Capitol archive.is/EuAo8
Why not both?

There are too many insane parallels between this election and Hitler's rise to power.

Trump said the republican party is now the worker's party IIRC. Now there is a "traditionalist workers party" that is lead by a jew loving commie?

Every third word when he was on stream this afternoon was "comrades". It was disgusting.

God. You need to reevaluate your stance if you're attacking the same people as the media. The left is going to try and pin everything that happens on Trump. That doesn't mean that we should sit on our hands and do nothing this election out of fear of being associated with Trump.

If you're playing the media's game you already lost. You have to act without consideration of what the media will do because they're going to paint you as evil regardless.

You are trying to hash shit that really does not matter, the fact is the left considers Trump supporter=nazi. The Trump supporters are not being protected, the only difference is more people identify with Trump than the perjorative "nazi" but if people understand these red terrorists and the media cohorts think both are synonymous, they will be pissed about both equally.

Finally!

Someone labels them as what they are.

So many threads have been made asking "what should we call these people? They aren't protestors!" I get show down every time I say to call them terrorists as they are literally terrorists.

terrorism - the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal

In fairness, that Asian reporter who was on the ground there did not report about them kindly on Twitter. It was all straight facts, which made antifa looked terrible.

Of course, that will all change as the story is moved upstream and reported on by people who weren't there.

The media on the ground used to have a semblance of a nutsack.

words words words

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

It's insanely stupid to play into their narrative which is what happened. Heimbach contacted the Golden State Skinheads and told the press he was "affiliated" with them. Check 'em out archive.is/ZHlN1

(((Bushmaster))) is owned by (((Remington))).

holy shit this bullshit.

Holla Forums has been agitating for violent action nearly since inception, and the minute you find some people that fight back you cry and bitch on the internet about it. The people that got injured were masked and armed.

what I want to know is whether this will teach Holla Forums the human cost of political thuggery or if it's going to keep being the spineless crybully it's been painted as. The left aren't the cowards you think they are.

The one in the pink / orange / red dress that was on twitter all afternoon did great.

Show me how.

Bullshit. If you had half a brain you'd know about honeypots and alphabets inciting violence. But no, Holla Forums is all one person, right Chaim?

A colt is like $1500 though.

Oh (((you))).

Reminder that Heimbach is a fed
There's absolutely no reason why someone like him would do something so stupid
Especially after his appearance on TRS where he played God Squad

Wait. I'm you?

He is affiliated with them, idiot. Skinheads aren't photogenic, but they're on our side. It doesn't matter what the media kikes say, nobody trusts them anyway.

link?

then he can fuck off as well as you

Is a civilian version of an M4 technically an AR-15?

I for one only regret I life a seaboard away and could not be in the thick of it.

Why?

I think it goes like this;
M4s are AR15s but are full auto and the M4 label and name are trademarked by colt. That's why you see "M4 like/type" as opposed to literally being named as an M4.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/05/27/rebel-yell-119-trad-youth-matt-heimbach/

Listen to him go on and on about shit like fellowship and religion.

You can work with them without openly recruiting them to your cause like Kikebach did

m80, I hear you! We must protect the pristine media image of Nazis and our good name must not be tarnished! Surely the media will represent us accurately if we cast out all the working class.

We don't actually want these skinheads in our ranks, right?

They're filthy. Put them in factories and shit when we're done with them.

They're untermensch, but we need them.

Let them join but DON'T invite them. They make good foot soldiers but right now the goal is to draw people to our cause. American History X knockoffs like Heimbach's bros push people away.

Besides, who the fuck holds a government building protest/riot on a Sunday except someone that wants to dominate Monday's news cycle?

Yeah, in case anyone doesn't know who we are talking about it, it is Frances Wang.

twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747161485747445760

She didn't insert her opinion, but it was impossible to read it and feel any sympathy at all for antifa.

No we don't.

Even OG Nazis shunned skinheads.

For us they'll be muscle. Like that biker gang that protected Trump supporters at that rally.

TBQH. I would culturally diversify with her.

plz no bully

That Sunday was today and this professor is making the msm rounds with that narrative. What a (((coincidence))) eh user?

They're good for brownshirts, front-line heavy infantry, and manual labor, we need them for these tasks.
Don't worry, none of them are getting into the ruling upper class.

>>>/tumblr/

>>>/tumblr/

Whatever color shirts we choose this time.
Hell, they could be rainbow shirts just for ironic purposes.
I do agree blackshirts were better than literal faggot brownshirts though

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That doesn't make any sense. It should be "white supremacist racist nationalism".

Why did my Putin pictures come out like this? Is anybody else seeing what I'm seeing?

Well, you probably know more than I do, but I believe M4s are more compact versions of the M16. What kind of surprised me was seeing that gun advertised as an M4 and not AR-15. It says Patrolman, but I didn't know that they carried either full auto or 3 round burst, depending on what version of M4 it is.

DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE

I see the same thing. It's a formatting problem with thumbnails.

There has been so many people cucking over this.

It got the TWP name in people's mind in a sympathetic way, it was a physical victory against Antifa, it routed the rat bitch teacher to reveal herself as a leader of a terrorist organization.

We fucking won again.

The cops (patrolmen) don't carry the gun often. But in large enough cities the car has at least one in along with a shotgun.

I'm all for gaslighting the enemy and stooping to any jew tactic possible.
I cannot condone wearing rainbow, even ironically though.

Whatever. If you post on twitter with an animu gril, you're already a Nazi. There is no reason at all to sideline our own extremists.
therightstuff.biz/2016/01/26/the-utility-of-extremism/

I hope this is some master plan, but now people think TWP = skinheads. They blew their load as a relevant small party. Now instead of being about faith and family it'll be about milsurp Army boots and shitty punk music.

I want to say you're right, but this could easily backfire. If Heimbach was being honest about this, and I doubt he was, this is a massive gambit on his part.

I wonder if shit like this is why he was thrown out of NPI?

And if they're feds? Work along side, not with, the extremists. What kind of Christian has a bunch of nose-picking thugs prepping for a fight on a Sunday morning? And for that matter, hands out TWP shirts to the Golden State Skins before they whip up on some lanklet commies? What the hell does that accomplish?

(((dddcb7)))
You've been identified.

They've been saying that shit for over a year now. It's not sticking.

>>>Holla Forums

It scares/riles up commies, which is in our interest.

Yeah, I've read that they are kept in the trunk of a lot of squad cars for crisis situations.

East Aryans are our friends.

There are different types of skinheads. Some guys do it and it's just a phase, a little youthful craziness. Others are lifelong criminal types, in and out of jail.

In a perfect world, all of the guys would be these fit looking handsome young white men with cute girls by their side. We're not there yet.

How much does a permit cost? Should start pulling permits under "Literately Nazi's" and such. Make big announcements about a rally and get leftists all fired up. Then just don't show. Then stand back and watch 500 leftists from different groups show up and stab each other.

All of this combat is a wasted effort.

Get together, form a big alliance, contact Nationalist groups in Europe and wait for them to ask for aid. Go help them out, they're at the frontier.

Bring in who you can. However, there are a couple of things suspect about this.

One is that Heimbach wasn't there himself. That doesn't mean anything by itself, but makes you wonder if there are other things pointing to him.

The other is that TWP were carrying knives. Stupid. Carry picket signs that can easily be used as weapons to defend yourself. Stabbing someone even in self-defense is playing with fire if you're labeled as a neo-Nazi.

Is that what (((you))) call courage?

Even though I'm going to get called alphabet soup.

Yes but do it in states with concealed and open carry and stand your ground laws: even on public property.

They didn't bring the knives, they took them off a commie then stabbed him a bunch of times.

Heimback is a leftyshit gommunist. He was behind both sides. He loves jewesses, hates Hitler and is in no way natsoc or any part conservative.

lol, they admit that antifa were hassling journalists

I know a guy who knows Heimbach personally, was a member of the WSU with him.
Heimbach is a full-on Natsoc, he just stays lowkey about it.

Antifa's cowardice is the stuff of legend.

Years ago, they had a video up on Youtube that was a compilation of their streetfights, and amazingly it was put up by them. In every single case, they outnumbered the people they were fighting. I recall one instance where it was two on one, and antifa still cheap-shotted the skinhead.

They thought it was cool, but it was actually disturbing in its cruelty and cowardice.

I wish I could find that video.

What does it matter about permits and laws?
Did you not read "Then just don't show"

Dude, don't shit up this thread with your noguns questions. /k/ would be happy to learn ya.

According to Heimbach, they did bring the knives themselves.

cnn.com/2016/06/26/us/brawl-at-california-rally/

No. Then do it in the most libshit city ever.

Huh, I heard they managed to disarm one and take his weapons.

Yet he dates jewesses. Hates nazis (proper ones from 80 years ago) Hates Hitler and speaks in /leftycuck/ gommunist ways.

Not sure I can believe your friend.

Heimbach wasn't there, and these guys weren't TWP. They were Golden State Skinheads dressed as TWP, and the two coordinated this demonstration.

That settles it for me, this guy is not our friend. Avoid this handler at all costs.

This. If you're going to organize an event and ask others to put their selves in danger then you better put yourself in danger as well.

Never mind, apparently the TWP keeps a bunch of skinheads as a "regional affiliate."

What better way to show how committed you are to Christianity and the American family than to have a street gang stomp around the state capitol on a Sunday afternoon?

The facts are not on their side so they have to resort to dirty tricks to push certain ideas into the minds of the plebs. It works.

What's with all the cuckolds in this thread? Spergs and nerds on here are so used to getting wedgies and swirlies from leftist thugs, that when whites fight back, they piss their panties.

This is a massive victory for the good guys. All you libertarian and cuckservative infiltrators on here, your wife is calling you, her boyfriend needs a fluffing.

Subtle.

we are us

ctrl F Heimbach archive.is/sRMQj

Who are you, Justin Trudeau?

Hey man. Stop fondling my balls.

meeting the hooligans head on and not escalating.

any mainstream right-winger that actually wants to gain traction on this issue MUST disavow the violence on both sides.

a loss is a loss is a loss, the public likes winners and hates nazis. the more you publicize this the worse it's going to turn out. furthermore "leftists are the real thugs" is prime cuckservatism and undermines your image of strength.

Only one of them got stabbed, the other five wounded were antifa.

Sure thing, internet tough guy.

It would be nice if we were living in the United States of 1966 rather than 2016. GLR's ANP or southerners protesting segregation could actually have scuffles in the streets with the opposing side, and the only real concern was what your opponent could do to you.

Today, everything is mediated by the legal system. You even push someone and they can scream assault and threaten to press charges.

Acting as if you could just be fighting them in the streets without legal repercussions is LARPing, which is kind of what I think about Heimbach. He's probably not an agent, just a kid living in a fantasy.

Apparently he had car trouble. He explains it on the stream, you can see his tells.
IF Red Ice uploads the stream watch Heimbach dominate the conversation. Still waiting for that upload, but I have a feeling it won't happen.
youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio/videos

That's not what he said at all and you know it faggot.

That's fine, stay home and make more donald trump anime memes. I understand that real world politics are scary, and not for everyone, but I don't understand why people like you not only refuse to fight back against the communists who will never let anyone to the right of Boy George speak without getting attacked, but actually waste all your energy fighting the guys that simply defend themselves.

They are my balls too, we are the same person.

That's all you cucks care about. Your "image", your "publicity", your fucking "signal boosting".

You are worse than Antifa. You are the traitor hiding behind our backs.

There are quite a few states where you're allowed to fight someone in public. As long as they agree, aren't drunk and as long as the other party doesn't keep hitting when their opponent is down it's fine. I forgot what it's called.

c a r - t r o u b l e d

It came off that way.
At the end of the day these men held a legal rally well within their rights as americans and when they were attacked by a violent state backed antifa gang which outnumbered them 10-1 they defended themselves legally.

No. You can have the middle one.

It's called mutual combat

When have miniscule skinhead demonstrations accomplished any real political objective?

see there's more

Yeah these faggots think its about writing the perfect essay or having the spiffiest suit. Meanwhile, even tepid conservatives like Lauren Southern are beaten and bullied.

If you don't want to get involved to fight for your civil right to speak and assemble, then you don't deserve it. The police, as we can see in both Sacramento and elsewhere (San Jose) will certainly not protect you.

He looks like every other fat fuck that has no business being a front man for any organization except Krispy Kreme. Why do these disgusting porkers think they have anything worth listening to when they don't have the discipline to lose weight?

Go join the fat mexicans.

This took a lot longer than expected.

see

good boy.

Real NS won't show but kike shills will. It's a dumb idea.

hello FBI

FILTER AND REPORT THIS FAGGOT – WE'VE BEEN HAVING THIS SAME CONVERSATION FOR SIX HOURS NOW

That's pretty gay tbh. It's okay to stick up for your own side.

I would rather stand strong with a few brave men, than run and hide among a mob of craven cowards like you.

>>>/cuteboys/

this

this is the most important point. what, if anything, could this possibly have accomplished? Answer: nothing. It was all downside risk, and pretty much no upside payout.

The only person who won here was Heimbach and the (((media)), and maybe even antifa faggots

and every post has been completely shilltastic shitposting

FILTER AND REPORT THIS FAGGOT

Rat.

And yet your cowardice keeps sinking to new depths. You sicken me.

Parrot was supposed to go too, but I guess he borrows Heimbach's car. Very suspect.

They walked into it, they KNEW antifa were going to attack, they put out a flyer. It was not a surprise. see

archive.is/hwZwj

cute

No matter what we do we will be attacked when we meet in public unless we carry guns. Does that mean we should stop public rallies and demonstrations?

Agreed.

No matter who is protesting - whether it's someone I don't like, like faggots or SJWs, they have a reasonable expectation, if forewarning of such a protest is given, to not be met with violence.

In this case, TradYouth filled out all proper paperwork and there was no surprise about this protest, and they were met with violent Antifa counter-protestors. In a perfect world, Antifa would organize their counter-protests on another date or in another place to show their contempt.

But they didn't. They showed up looking for violence and now it appears they're butthurt after finding the violence.

Whether or not it accomplishes anything is totally irrelevant. They have a right to demonstrate whatever they want and have an expectation that violent mobs aren't going to show up and commit acts of violence. Whether or not Heimbach was stroking his ego or whether nothing comes of this at all is beside the point.

Yes, I stand with TradYouth on this issue, although I think it's a compromised or controlled entity. What's important is that they have every right to do what they did and not be attacked for it.

WE WON GUISE! LOOK WE WON HURR DURR

And no arrests happened, a clear sign that if we pursue our political actions legally from the start we can rightfully defend ourselves like these skinheads did. No amount of media spin will change what happened and the harder they spin it the bigger the cracks in the story. They can only show belligerent terrorists attacking people for practicing their first amendment rights while saying "antifa dindu nuffin" before antifa finds their heads on sticks.

I'm not advocating violence but we need to have more legal demonstrations with the expectation that we will have to uphold our 1st amendment right ourselves.

He was very greasy and unkempt on the stream.

Red Ice made some bucks from views too. They were chatting up a storm early in the stream about expecting violence. Their reporters better have gotten some video of the attacks.

Checked. And correct.

Yes. Public rallies only work when you can get a good turnout. It's a show of strength. For now, other forms of activism will be more effective.

What do you suggest for people with careers. I'm not concerned about some antifaggot threatening me with a stick, but I can guarantee you I'll get shitcanned from my job if I so much as reveal my powerlevel in casual conversation, much less shout it in the streets.

I'm not exactly keen on getting into landscaping.

don't forget that Heimbach was once a Trump delegate until he punched a black woman at a rally.

If you like seeing white people get beat up, keep shilling against them. If you want white people to feel safe in their own country, show up and help them beat the shit out of our enemies if there's an event near you. The media will call you a Nazi no matter how nice you are. They want you dead for the crime of being white. You have to stand up for yourself at some point.

Make an argument, faggot.

You're right, a flash would of been far better, especially considering the TWP contigent was all from the same state. But what's done is done.

How about at least make sure your side is going to be more than 30 people, and teach them how to act like a phalanx when attacked by a mob? could you at least do that? the Lefties hand out all kinds of flyers about improvised weapons, what to do in case of tear gas, etc etc

THIS WAS A FUCKING SET-UP

if you cannot see that, then you're fucking blind

I was including them in (((media))) though I don't know if that's totally accurate, per se

this was a setup dude. no doubt about it.

This will result in more demonstrations by groups like Tradyouth. Only now, they will be better armed and they will start running millitary drills. Expect them to start taking formations and shit when people like Antifa show up.

And they will feel zero compunction about defending themselves by any means necessary. There are about to be a lot of crippled and possibly dead antifa if they keep this shit up. And the response to it will be "Good. That's what they get"

There are videos circulating on all levels of social media of antifa being the aggressors, some people are spreading them as "look at these antifa heros" some are spreading them as "look at these violent thugs attacking our rights" and some are "simply spreading them with no opinions at all. The videos showing the truth are spreading and people will take them how they will.

The msm is ultimately irrelevant at this point because information is freely available.

Appear as a third party and record everything.
Antifa is violently against their actions being recorded because they are quite literally always the provocateurs.

Dude just because things don't go perfectly or even well at all doesn't make it a setup, Just inexperience and likely some stupidity

Another option is to carry a gun like a normal person.

If all you can do is provide funding for others, do that. Starting a union might be an option to protect your employment.

This is what I think of in terms of effective shows of strength.

Durr of course it was a setup. The whole point of the exercise was to show the public how vicious and anti-American the antifags are. Hitler didn't rise to power until he and his comrades were shot by the police.

I agree but they couldn't of carried guns in California anyway

California, the only reason this played out the way it did is because no guns.

It's not like they have a lot of occasion to practice fighting in a group while outnumbered, and they would have likely been arrested if they didn't get a permit.

jesus fuck. that guy is either a retard or a mole. either way he has no business leading anything even remotely on "the right." That faggot should be trashed forthwith. may he never show his face again.

fair enough, but still nothing was accomplished. "idealistic, if wrongheaded, college students stabbed by neonazis"

You're not going to get around that narrative unless you have some friends in very high places.

Heimbach is still a piece of shit. see my first response above

Question for all the PR faggots. What will you do when Antifa riots in real America and gets shot dead by law abiding gun owners? Will you cry 'Dat Antifa dindu nuffin!' Do you really expect Holla Forums to tolerate your sickness?

You get around that narrative by showing the videos of the "idealistic, if wrongheaded, college students" throwing stones, swinging clubs and chasing the demonstrators.

Who are normalfaggots going to believe? The stories or their own lying eyes?

That monkey needed punching. What is she doing on this continent, let alone disrupting peaceful gatherings of regular Americans?

Please, Moishe, a little subtlety.

You're not going to get around that narrative, period, so it's best to give up on it and act with some conviction.

Do you have any fucking idea where you are? Can you point me to one fucking post in this thread that boils down to "antifa dindu"?

"Neonazi mobs shoots idealistic, if wrongheaded, college students to death who just wanted to protect the world from evil racist killers"

Oh wow, it would have been much better then. Pull your head out of your ass.

The only good that even may have come out of this is that we now have some names and faces of some of the antifa leaders in Sacramento. But, everyone probably already knew that anyway. It's not like she was hiding herself; she's a school teacher ffs

How are you going to reach your target audience when they only watch Cable News?

Who do they believe about the protests in the 60s?

checkmate faggot

If Antifa riots in my neighborhood, I'll be one of them pulling the trigger

dude filter that faggot. there have been several leftypol/FBI/intl shills hovering over these threads all day long. Just filter and move on

It also helps when the antifags attack the press.

I cannot emphasize enough: the mothefucking Sacbee - about as liberal of a rag as they come - gave sympathetic coverage to an avowed national socialist political party.

Cut that fucking shit out. You know the feds patrol this place at least from time to time. We're trying to do meme magick here and you're going to get all of our names on lists
I do. It doesn't matter. The feds can now just tap your browser in real time without a warrant (at least in Virginia)

this

this is what you need to be spreading. has anyone sent that video to infowars/TRS/whomever yet? bc you need to.

Why can't these guys look cool like NA. They look like the same fat American redneck pieces of shit no one wants to associate with. NA are bunch of cool looking college kids.

I want you to think about why this is a terrible idea for a while.

There weren't cameras that can fit in jeans pockets in the 60s, there wasn't anything close to the freedom of information we have today.
You don't get it, antifa only operates where they can terrorize with impunity, they day they demonstrate in an open carry state is the day I eat my maga hat.

As long as they don't die it's alright.

1. They can sue the fuck out of the ring leader.

2. They become victims to many conservatives.

3. Conservatives freak out over the SJW.

5. The stabbing might have just secured them a Conceal carry permit.

My only issue is that these people didn't clean themselves up before they got stabbed.

Just imagine the reactions if these nationalist were well dressed and what not while they were covered head to toe. Their group's support would had exploded by conservatives who were already angry over previous Attacks by SJW. This is why American nationalist need to reform their image.

bong detected. because real nationalist americans dont go larp with mock shields. we have rifles and when we decide action is necessary, it will be far more than brawling with antifa on the streets.

Funny, because you yanks love to talk about "muh guns" but you never seem to use them. Even when dindus were vandalizing your war memorials and desecrating graves last year you still did nothing.

They're our white brothers you fucking two-faced faggot kike.

That's an excellent question. I thought this was Holla Forums, but I'm starting to think I'm on /gamergate/. "PR", "image", "traction". Next fags will start calling Antifa "Literally Who".

There's already a rat shouting "REPORT!" at me every time I post. Definitely /gamergoy/.

And you'll be seen as a neonazi murderous scum and Trump will lose the election. fuck off retard.

those video are chaos. they don't mean shit.

and most importantly no one will see them you stupid faggot – don't you get it?!?!

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

Actually, Hitler in his own writing and speeches notes that his party first got notorietiy when 50 NS members fought off 200-400 commies at a beer hall rally.

=muuuuuuuuuuuh peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

congrats. you showed nobody anything. waste of time

these fucking idiots even went and told reporters they were there in support of Trump. you fucking idiots. YOU were set up by your own organizers who were too chickenshit to even show up themselves.

great PR bro. you're a fucking genius. you should go to DC. you'll get hired in a jiffy!

going out on a limb here, but it was anti-fascists and dindu's stabbing other anti-fascists and dindu's, wasn't it..?

and then the media blamed the ebil nazis

We've gotten an influx of newfags since Brexit. Tey need to lurk moar and learn from Uncle Holla Forums not cry about our brothers in arms scoring a victory.

Different time, different place, different culture.

That wall isn't going to get built if you faggots keep fucking it up.

>declare your allegiance to Trump

WE WON GUISE! LOOK WE WON HURR DURR

Ironic because these American guys were literally larping with shields

NA do fun shenanigans that make them likable and have a post-modern aesthetic that make them cool to look at.

These Americans have beer bellies, drinking problems and bald heads.

Lolbergtardian NAP worshiper detected: Marxists don't believe rules apply to them. Just letting ourselves get beaten emboldens these faggots. Quit being a fucking R-type pussy.

Fat bald degenerate drug users aren't my brothers

fucking hell…..

probably. and then these low-IQ faggots like think they won and everyone else is a "newfag" for realizing they're just bringing trouble down on everyone.

look at those fucking retards. they should be wearing suits and carrying canes like fucking Kai Murros
#NotMyBrothersInArms

Same bullshit logic.

Mr Heimbach is not a proper Christian, but that's not to say Christians aren't allowed to fight on Sunday. It is allowed.

lol

Thanks for your hard work.

Very smart.

this

report this faggot

set up 30 retards to get their asses kicked by antifa – luckily get in a few knife slashes (and possibly it was actually agents provacateurs who did it)

oh wow. you really took them on, didn't you? oh wow

》any mainstream right-winger that actually wants to gain traction on this issue MUST disavow the violence on both sides.
FUCK YOU. We've been "disavowing violence" for decades only to have the left laugh at us as they attack and stab us and the media turns a blind eye.

How many times are you faggots shill this garbage?

WE NEED TO SHOW STRENGTH

The only way we'll ever "gain traction" with anybody ever is when white people know they can open their mouths about race, about nation, and about the JQ and somebody will be there to protect them. As it is now, young redpilled whites see these intimidation tactics, then see cucks like you lecturing the rest of us to "disavow" violence, and then they know full well that they can't open their mouths because they will get attacked and other redpilled whites won't have their back.

Antifa, BLM, and other groups do shit like this with impunity, and their members feel empowered to do it, because they fucking protect their own. This is fucking bullshit, it would be nice in cute little rainbow world if we can disavow all violence, but we all know it's fucking working, because there is a double standard. And, until you acknowledge that with action, you will never get anything to go mainstream, because all you have is white people living in fear of sharing their views.

And, NO, you're never gonna get the average racially aware white plumber down the street to go full 1488. You don't have to, but what you can do is show them that, yes, it's safe for white people like him to share his views on immigration and other issues.

Fuck off kikeroach, nobody said go murder people in the streets. People are saying take a fucking stand and meet violence with the appropriate response that our people deserve. Kikes like you try to undercut our progress at every opportunity.

Get off Holla Forums and look around: normalfags are siding with us on this one, a few mainstream media outlets have reported events correctly. But keep being a timid little rabbit LARPing on Holla Forums, but never doing anything but criticizing and demoralizing others.

That's just a convoluted acronym for self defense. Even libertarians look down on the PR cowards.

Christians are supposed to keep the Sabbath holy, or so I thought. I can't think of a reason he would want this protest on a Sunday. Who the hell shows up to the state capitol on a Sunday?

We need all the cannon fodder we can get. Useful idiot are exactly that, idiots that happen to be useful, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

HERP DERP DEY IS WHITE TRASH AND ARE BENEATH ME

You sound just like a (((rootless cosmopolitan media mouthpiece)))

This event was you idiots handing us victory. You think you're going to be able to hide this shit from normies?

You sure are fucking stupid

Just don't wear a tie. Or, wear a polo. Anyway, don't look like a white trash drug addict.

Nice proxies FBI. pls go and quit making honeypot threads on this board

I'm not LARPing anything. You are the one LARPing as a big tough neonazi, not me.

Only geriatrics watch cable news.

Gun rights groups are probably aching for a solid case to undo CA's shit laws.

Carrying a cane for self-defense is illegal in California. So if you think you're going to get attacked, you might as well carry a real club or a knife, since you'll get in trouble anyway.

I would be cool with them literally killing people if they didn't look like the most subhuman trash anyone could think of. Just take notes from NA on how to make a proper anti-antifa gang.

but they didn't accomplish anything!!!

they even said they were there to support Trump, you retard! that's fucking retarded shit!

(2) now you stupid kike. Also filtered.

they vote user, they're a part of the silent majority.

How does having a fist fight in the park, with actual nobodies do anything whatsoever.

Meeting up to discuss things in public is holy. Public discourse is great.

Why?

video related

Liberals already think everyone who supports Trump is "white trash." They won't be persuaded. If you're going to fight, dress for a fight.

He threw his party under the bus, if he is going to organize a demonstration he better fucking be on the ground.

citation fucking needed, I called the spokesperson that left his number in a tweet myself and he explicitly stated the demonstration and the party was not affiliated with trump.

look. everything they did was fucking backward wrong. they looked like shit retards. they declared their support for Trump. they showed up with too few people. they were completely unprepared for antifa (except perhaps a few switchblades) and, their own organizers were too chickenshit to show up, so no one was there to talk to the press and say "this is really wrong how we were attacked like this"

LITERALLY EVERYTHING WRONG

and people ITT are declaring victory. that's how much Holla Forums's IQ has dropped in the last few months. either that or they are intl/fbi/leftypol

fucking pathetic

wow, we've got a smart one here.

filtered and reported for being a shill

Did you read the article cited in the OP? apparently not

Again I'm going to need to see some fucking evidence to support this claim.

They showed more courage in a thirty second video than you have in your entire life.

Ignore what the lying media and the PR fags tell you. Men don't follow weakness. They follow strength.

see

Underclass-looking people representing our movement just confirms the bias normies have already been programmed with.

Face it, this event was a shitshow from the beginning.

They're still our people, fag.

What most people see in the videos is a handful of guys running from an angry mob. No one is inspired to join.

No wonder the white race is doomed, we wouldn't want to fuck up our chance to toil for Mr. Shekelberg so we have enough money to afford to go into debt to Mr. Goldstein.

You might be better off joining up with Dicky Spencer and his Respectable Conference/Gay Orgies, hope you have enough to get into the Platinum Circlejerk.

Sounds implicit

So what? You think everyone should LARP as a cosmopolitan businessman and put their hands in their pockets while they get beaten, and make sure to distance themselves from Trump just in case the media gets upset about a bunch of white people gathering in one place? MSM lose their shit and call Trump Hitler just for having peaceful rallies of mostly whites. You're their enemy because of your race. That will not be changed by putting on different clothes.

this

dude just filter that faggot. he's been trolling the thread this whole time. he's either leftypol or fbi or related. just filter and ignore. he'll get bored sooner or later (or change proxies and we'll have to filter again)

Different anons contribute in different ways, user. Cut the bullshit out.

Ok, from their own words they were defending peoples right to free speech in favor of Trump unmolested. They at no point state that they support Trump, only that they were reacting to the violence targeting Trump supporters for practicing their 1st amendment rights.

These dirty skinheads are doing more for our country than many of the ubermensch shitting up this thread.

Make an argument.

Just because you have a shitty job doesn't mean the rest of us do. Unless you're advocating for a universal strike, there are some essential services that need to keep running despite the Shekelsteins and Goldbergs of the world.

They won.

They won.

They won. Few stood against many and the many lost. In the end, their enemies lay on the ground bleeding out. That's all that a real man cares about.

All you care about is what clothes they were wearing, what the lugenpresse is reporting and what the SJWs are Tweeting. That's because you are not a man. You are a millennial that cares only about virtue signaling and social media. Masculine concepts like strength and honor have no meaning to you. You truly are a sick product of our sick age.

I'm thinking about starting a crowdfunding campaign to develop a support network amongst our political groups across the country so we could coordinate volunteers (with riot shields or something), medical supplies, unbiased livestream coverage, etc. in order to keep people from getting stabbed next time. It's obvious the police won't be able to protect us, but I think if we had a secure hub to plan dates of rallies and distribute resources in advance we could obliterate even the most Soros-funded antifa groups in organization.

Hi Natt

Please show some more respect to the official leader of the alt right

So, you're a spoiled stuck up trust funder like the socialist fuckers we oppose? Because you sure as fuck talk like one.

Been reading the comments below here radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/05/27/rebel-yell-119-trad-youth-matt-heimbach/ is it true Heimbach was disinvited from AmRen? if so, why?

I love that Trump clip.

Just so you know, Spencer is not cucking against our people.

nah, I'll take my advanced degrees and high verbal IQ, and join up with Kevin MacDonald et al.

also, fuck you knuckle-dragger

:^)

How are you contributing? You're like one of those faggots who cowers in his hidey hole as the war rages, then pops out when it's all over shooting orders to the warriors like you're in charge because you're under the mistaken impression you're smart but really you're just a betacuck nerd faggot.

Based dicky.

You sound more in George Will's league, go join him and cluck your tongue at that ruffian Trump and his vulgarian and crass language.

spotted the shill

Looks like the Jews don't want people repeating what happened here, we need to do it more.

sulfur

cute

I love how you violence-promoting troglodytes cannot figure out whether you are for or against PR. It's really funny. Everyone with half a brain is laughing at you.

also, see

'struth

I'm not "promoting violence", I'm saying give back more than we get, don't let our side keep getting beat down by communist faggots without defending ourselves or retaliating, don't fucking let the "chilling effect" hold our tongues, and generally quit being cowering little rabbits. I guess if that's promoting violence, then I am, but sounds more like I'm advocating being a fucking man and standing your ground for your people.

Heimbach claimed he was disinvited for being anti-faggot, but I suspect there's just some bad blood between him and Spencer and I don't think he was actually banned, he just didn't get to make a speech.

Heimbach rebuked dicky's sexual advances and as such he's on longer welcome at phalanx events.

Wait, what's wrong with violence? Do you think the brown hordes are going to be expelled by being asked nicely?

now, who's the shill? (and a very poor one might I add)

Nah, I think I'm more like Kevin Mac than that cuck

And I'm saying that sending 30 skinheads in biker clothing to the California Capitol screaming "white power" and "go trump" and stabbing people is fucking stupid.

Learn to take direction jughead. Learn who to take direction from (not Heimbach)

And don't accuse me of not doing anything. we're all anonymous here (pic related)

I'm sure they're all great guys. I'm just saying that whoever organized this should have dressed them better.

aw, how sad

sounds fun tbh lad
I hope they bring more people next time.

But what's wrong with violence?

Still you, m8. You haven't done anything but scream about emotions and use false equivalencies.

Also

lol

I hope you're checkin that Satan GET and knowing that I am the One and that I speak the Truth.

in the short term you lose, and in the long term you lose.

in the geological term you lose if you can't create civil society.

so go be a white nigger somewhere else.

You will be the best dressed corpse in the morgue.

Dress like you will be fighting for your life.

Whelp, this thread has reached levels of retardation never seen before, so I'm out.

have fun retards.

It is possible to be able to fight AND not look like a goon.

Societies are founded on the use of force.

Can't wait to see what ID your next proxy will bring.

Then why didn't they fucking arrest anyone? All these antifa cucks deserve some hard time for assault and attempted murder.

>>>/britpol/

Go back to your fashion slide threads.

Fuck off back to your leftist shithole.

You sound an awful lot like that stuck up faggot that tried to pull a "do what I say and let me lead you in the name of betterment" earlier today.

High quality argument, nigger.

So basically, you lost.

Again, fuck off to your fashion slide threads.

This thread is dead. The PR fags filtered everyone that hurt their feelings. They ran away from this debate the same way they run away from SJWs armed with butter knives.

The BAMN chick is going to be arrested by end of week. She'll be fired by end of business tomorrow.

0/10 bad slide.
There's always been the difference with left and right wherw the right looks classy and the left like plebs.

societies are founded on land and culture.

you want to be a bandit king.

Do you even know what "slide" means?

lmao wut

Nigga, if there's no violence backing up the rule of law, you have anarchy because there's no reason to follow the laws. The entire system of governance in every society was based around the proper application of violence.

it ain't the thumbnails, lad… it's the linked pictures as well.

Perfect, then we can talk without them listening in

lol no, it's blood and soil and for that to have any legitimacy the first must be spilled on the other.

Sure thing, Satan, I get you, you're only a le ironic raciss who thinks we're all memes and shitposting.

my ebonics are a little rusty but I guess I'll humour you:

smh fam, if yo tite with dem niggas in yo squad ain't need 2 beef wit dem bruh.

(you are foolish, if you have a shared culture and heritage with your countrymen then force of arms is extraneous and frequently counterproductive)

Can you imagine running away from a slap fight against Carl the Cuck? PR fags have no shame.

Why would you want to touch him though? God knows what he picked up from his wife's boyfriend.

Only my boots will make contact.

California, for all it's faults has pretty decent self-defense laws.

Quite obviously, we do not have a shared culture or a contiguous piece of land in our possession. However, even if we did, violence would be necessary. Violence is needed to enforce the law, to enforce cultural norms, and to defend the border. In this Sacramento incident, our people were defending themselves from foreign invaders, not their own countrymen. Their use of force was appropriate, though maybe insufficient. The left understands that their society is threatened by groups of white people asserting their own identity and that repression is necessary to their cause. You should understand that cowering and looking for the cameras to be sympathetic is not an appropriate method of defense when someone swings a weapon at you.

teachers union won't be able to do shit about someone confessing to CNN that they organized a terrorist action.

I'm sorry I just can't take you guys seriously anymore. I'm leaving now.

I think anybody that tossed a brick at those Ren-Fair Rejects is a hero.

Please continue alienating the voting public in an election year.

That will be next Sunday. Just you wait.

>>>/ovens/

Asserting the rights of white men in our own fucking country is right and good. Cowering in the face of the "voting public" is what the GOPe has been doing for decades, it doesn't work in our favor, and we're running out of time.

Every Sunday is Renaissance Sunday, where we fight the Communists in the streets using Medieval weaponry.

Also, please explain how anything I've said was wrong.

good video linked in an earlier thread

he's right

youtube.com/watch?v=S4wjjK29m_U

Summarize it.

Shill pls.

Good, we don't need any retarded pacifist Christians pozzing this up any more.

Traditionalist are all morons, christians are dumb.

We need to embrace our pagan roots and suck each other's dicks.

Just to show what shills or pussies the people whining in this thread are, I submit pic related:

Even pussyboi RamZPaul is on their side; so congratulations you few, weeping vagina'd Holla Forumslacks: you're more cucked than RamZ.

As I suspected, just another white-hating kike.

If you got that from reading his tweet you are a full blown retard. Exterminate yourself now.

Given the amount of shilling in these threads and their constant calls for violence and race war now or never bullshit, real anons better watch their back and have some self control. The alphabets are looking to get you and Trump shitcanned in one go. This is a great opportunity to learn what incitement to violence looks like. Just don't fall for it. Better to be a meme magician than a skinhead with a bat - or one of their (((affiliates)))

Don't be a dope. Focus on the election and work towards that end.

Red Ice haven't uploaded their stream yet. Just as I suspected. They look like inciters just as much as Heimbach does.

Another thing is that Henrik has been doing this shit for over 10 years now but not one of his fucking streams is without massive technical problems.

Ok maybe not directly for the trads but but clearly against the pinkos.

This

Hitler used it too retard, it's using the lefts terminology against them. Besides comrade isn't even a commie exclusive term

Incitement to violence is very narrowly defined and nothing in this thread qualifies. Know the law before you wet your pants about it.

Fuck off, retard.

By the way, even (((NPR))) didn't say anything negative about the rally. You are officially lower test than the average slack-jawed faggot at Jew Radio.