What to with Chad?

Holla Forums we are on the cusps of obtaining the world we want but it won't come without agents working in the real world. Many of us are frail or not wishing to take part in the physical work that may need be. Who is prone to right wing thinking and doesn't much enjoy thinking at all Chad/Jocks or what ever you call them. Holla Forums or time is drawing near we need our brown shirts. In this thread we need to discuss how we can recruit our own goons.

Other urls found in this thread:

genovapedia.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't start lifting and take a martial art someone is going to rape you.

We are letting a resource go to waste by not supplementing our minds with brute strength.

We just need Holla Forumsacks to infiltrate every aspect of society in order to get to the top. Thats how the fucking leftists are doing it, and lo and behold, they have goons out the ass. Almost every normie leans left. Once Holla Forums has people as business leaders, politicians, educators, military officers and government officials, can we see things start to change. All these institutions are currently run by leftists, why do you think current year nonsense is happening? Pretend to be good goyim, rise high in your careers, and the sleeper cell will awaken. Eventually.

Relate everything in terms of real world sports analogies.

This we need to start our own long march signal to others and help each other rise to the top.

We weaponize them to bleach the mud genepool.

That just creates more shit. You can paint a turd white all day, user.

Starting college within the next few months, majoring in a prestigious STEM field that will give me many opportunities to infiltrate the (((military industrial complex))).
I'd say the average IQ for Holla Forumslaks Not the SA goons, paid shills and alphabet soup agents is around 120. More of us need to be getting into high-tier fields and positions.
Almost all leftists go to college, and they'll all be our leaders one day if we don't do something about it.
Fortunately, they mostly get shit-tier degrees like women's studies.
Universities are supposed to be for autists like myself that will lead our societies, not these fucking normies, but I digress.
Also I've been playing strategy games for as long as I can remember, so I can be one of Holla Forums's strategists or generals once the RAHOWA starts

We need to think of some ways of dropping sports friendly red pills sports could be our first invasion point we could do to sports what cucks tried to do to vidya.

reported for being a race-mixing shill

Why help our enemies by giving them european genes? Whites are dying out we must preserve our race.

Sorry I forgot you can only have one baby. Please disregard.

What's my job?

STEVE HOLT

Dumb shit that's what Brazil and look at how they're doing.

Computer Scientist here, there is a surprising amount of us who are getting STEM degrees, are in the miltiary, or are working in a craft.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if most if not all cops/agents, military officers or people in high ranking positions in the government were as redpilled as us or even visited Holla Forums.

chads are the future brown shirts.

No fucking duh. We need to actually recruit or red pill them they won't just magically fall in line.

For now, a brownshirt.
When the RAHOWA starts, front-line heavy infantry.

you can always just practice your uppercut on illegal immigrants.

fuck them and beat them. no one can do shit.

Sorry I forgot Brazil deliberately bleached the gene pool to get rid of the natives and had their own large purely aryan families to repopulate the white race. My bad. Please forgives tnx.

learning a martial art is great for discipline and developing a fight mentality. it will get you out of low threat confrontations but you need to train the same way with firearms (non-lethal fag shit) to whatever extent your laws allow.

Some of them are pretty slippery, its best to find elderly people when hiking or taking a walk at night in the suburbs and beat the tar out of them, then you can progressively pick younger and younger targets to increase your skills. Alternatively, you can start with kids and work your way up in age range.

Fun fact, OP: the brown shirts were masc faggots in the literal sense. The nazi party was basically founded in a gay bar with most of the top brass being faggots. So, basically all we need is a bunch of Jack Donovan and Vin Diesel mother fuckers as our stormtroopers to do the crazy psychopathic shit no one else could fathom.

You might make an apprentice tactician, if worthy, but Generalship in times of caos goes to the powerful and wise - you don't seem to have these qualities.

When people talk about the average IQ of a Holla Forumslak it always reminds of me of the cognitive class people discussed in the Bell Curve.

It seems like we have a growing number of high IQ people that have been filtered from the wider population of the internet, ready for an infiltration of our current media, political, social and economic establishments.

I wonder how long before this right wing and high IQ combo starts showing real world consequences; surely it as a matter of time since the age demographic here reveals many that are in their late teens to mid 20s just waiting to burst through.

You could jump the gun and state that it is happening now, yet currently the state of affairs seems more reactionary. I look forward to the future where fellow anons are getting seats in politics, reminiscing about shitposting on Holla Forums.

I've always thought there was a lot of potential for recruiting grunts on the BodyBuilding forum. Anyone ever tried? I remember some naming the jew a few years ago when I checked on their misc politics board.

The high frequency of G.A.T.E. threads on this board tells me quite a bit about the current level of intelligence by right wing on-liners.

you actually use the term jock? go back to your cuckshed or start working out.

Most definitely, you don't see the CIA/NSA hiring many muds.
Also, I bet most of the old-school FBI guys probably sympathize with us, as they can still remember the good ol' days.

My grandfather did 3 tours in 'Nam and got 2 purple hearts before reaching the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, I know it's an extremely long and difficult road. I know I have a lot to learn, and a lot to experience before I could ever achieve such a rank.

Mfw we have a Holla Forums alumni list in the future for the ruling class

I've personally recruited AT LEAST a dozen guys from Misc, they will be the backbone of our forces when the time comes.

If we are destined to lead in the future we must not forget to elevate those who sacrificed when our ideas where forbidden.

Good to hear.

What are the guidelines there, if you don't mind, for what gets you banned? I might give it a try. It's an excellent demographic to hit up. I'd just want to drill it into their bones that white people are going extinct, the people make the place (country), and they should never be sorry.

Lets try making allegories to people leaving their favorite sports team and how we should be proud of our team and do our best to make sure they win if we can get them thinking of white people as a team we can do this.

Personally I did most of my recruiting on kikestagram, especially in the Jason Genova fanbase.
They're masculine as fuck obviously, almost all are trump supporters, and most of them already sympathize with us, they just haven't had someone to give them the redpill yet.
Hell, I've even seen them post happy merchants without my guidance, and calling out Jews in the comments of photos as well.
They are the most ripe of anyone alive today for recruitment.
Those "pisstroopers" will be Stormtroopers one day.
Misc is pretty pozzed and won't let you post "racist hate speech", but Instagram is ripe for harvest.
My most loyal recruit can bench 425 the last I checked, and isn't even fat. Also he's a 40k fan like myself.

Projecting pretty hard there, aren't you op?

You've been BTFO every fucking time you've opened your filthy mongrel mouth. Fucking shitskins only destroys our gene pool and makes rootless mongrels of our people.

Take your filthy fetish and go back to Reddit, you mega-cuck

You're just trying to justify your fetish. Get out

Dubs confirm

Not him, but there is nothing wrong with racemixing… my wife is white, we met at a friend's beach party.

2/10 needs improvement

I'm serious, although I have nothing against trump… though she's not voting and even though I want to vote for him my citizenship is in progress.

Speak for yourself faggot.

I apologize for coming to a political board not expecting everyone here being the pinnacle of physical health and prowess.

Deport yourself

speaking of KENNEDI DUBS, here are two consecutive ones:

You're right. It's 2016. People need to grow up.

I love my wife too much to leave her, also I like the home we bought. You sound like a fucking retard/white nationalist telling me to leave that behind.

I'm not even going to reply to bait that weak, shame on any newfags who reply to it.

Back on topic, go to this site, browse Misc and /fit/ if you aren't already, get in there AND RECRUIT AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
This is the most important task you can do for our cause.
I've only been redpilled for 2 years and I can recruit 12+ people, why can't you?
SNAKE, GET IN THERE!

genovapedia.org/

For you. You spawn will be better off by breeding with a white woman than other races, which is why white women are so prized by shit skins. It's a downgrade for her.

She'll hate herself when she get about 35 and realizes that her children are mudskins that look and act nothing like her. I wouldn't be surprised if she slits her wrist in a bathtub soon after, tbh.

Yes stop falling for this cheap bait and lets start building our empire of ideas.

love conquers all user… love conquers all

You guys are being "muh principles" cucks.

I bet you "support ethnic nationalism fer every people!" don't you?

If you truly supported global white supremacy you would also support stealing their women and bleaching their gene pool until they're white. WHILE stopping your own women from race mixing. It's not all or nothing you dogmatic twat.

Conquerors throughout history have done it. You're just anxious about "race mixing" because you're trying to appeal to principles.

he's trying to appeal with his lack of manhood

First of all, we're not conquering anything these days, just blowing up sandniggers with drones for muh Israel.
Completely bleaching a race requires hundreds of years, and we don't even have a few decades.
We don't have near enough time to do such a thing.
Go try to justify your fetish elsewhere, filthy miscegnator.

This is an issue you should bring up in another thread. In this thread I would like to discuss how we should recruit to those who are thankfully fit, tend to be right leaning, and follows orders. Because if you have not notice we are being attacked constantly and we should start setting up countermeasures.

You believe that horseshit? Low iq and energy, mate.

Sure, if you're being led by a great conquerer, but you can't go fucking a bunch of mudskins to make babies in the western world without getting fucked by law. So, the race traitors end up settling down with a lower race, which ultimately defeats the purpose.

Infantry are absolutely useless in the modern age. To win the battle, a modernized army uses drones and aircraft, not rifle and brute force.

If you do not have love, what sort of life do you have?

Agreed, that's what Israel does and how they stay racially homogeneous.
We need to require people to get their tubes tied in order to receive welfare, and turn it into a eugenics system.

First you're AGAINST racemixing, NOW you're against tthe 2nd amendment… go back to 4chan, YOU HAVE TO GO!

What the fuck is this GATE thing i keep hearing about?

Love a white woman.

kennedi?

Gifted and talented program, I was in it, as well as many other Holla Forumsaks.

My wife is white, and I love her…

Wow, I thought white women were fucking mudskins because of the thug meme, but you're a total faggot.

Love a woman of whatever the fuck race you are

then commit suicide, you disgusting nigger.

Chads are mostly all wiggers and will be shot on the day of the rope

Fascists also will never successfully take over in a violent revolution it needs to have the consent of the majority

Also a lot of people in this thread seem to think that everytime you have sex a pregnancy is the result

but you're just baiting, so there's really no point arguing with you

I swear you newfags who keep repeatedly replying to obvious bait posts will be the death of Holla Forums.

Back on topic:
SNAKE, GO SNEAK THAT SHIT!

Suicide is never the answer, as long as we live we can work to get out from the dark cavern and into the light.

That's too narrow minded, a real man must NEVER limit his options. If I thought like you did, I would have never found my wife.

I'm not into men.

Exactly, you'd have found a better one.

Men power machines.

I know it's a bit hubris-like for me to say so, but she's perfect. I still don't know what she saw in me.

Are you implying anything I said whatsoever relates to the 2nd Ammendment?

And? Pilots aren't trained to be infantrymen.

STOP REPLYING TO THE SHILLS AND GET IN THERE
YOU'RE Holla ForumsAKS, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AN ELITE CORPS, THE LEADERS OF THE UNINITIATED.
PROVE YOURSELVES.

Either most of us are too dumb to organize and get new blood or this is a group of shills disrupting this thread with this foolery.

Well when you verify that thanks to shadowbanning you're just spinning your wheels on Twatter and Kikebook…

Some of us have been fucking around on the internet since the dialup days. I have pulled old usenet posts from the 90's out to show potential employers as a type of credential before.

yes, you said the same argument leftists use against the second amendment.

Gifted program, Five Talents, Enrichment (not cultural enrichment)…

Some people had very spoopy experiences. I didn't but that's probably because I just went there to get out of regular boring school one day a week.

I already gotten three Kennedi dubs, deus vult!

Same here, no spoopy experiences, just had a college reading level in 5th grade.
Although, the amount of us here that went through it tells you something about our intelligence. There are many future great leaders and innovators on here.
Not including the newfags itt that keep replying to bait posts, of course.

I've got a BA in history.
What can I do with it to forward American nationalism?

I've ran for office before.

Expose the lies tell the truth about everything from the wars to the great depression.

Get your master's, become a high school teacher, and redpill the FUCK out of some kids.

Which is? Sending troops in on the ground is pointless, a loss of lives for us. A whole army of planes and drones would be a massive loss of lives for the enemy, including their civilians.

This we need to get some of us in education the red pill plant early will grow into a Hilter tree.

Who would take me seriously or publish anything I wrote?

I want to get an MA but I don't know where I could go to get a respectable degree that isn't a Marxist indoctrination center. Should I just try to get in with the Von Mises Institute or something?

Oddly enough, I remember doing a major project on poison dart frogs while in the GATE program…
Frogs…
C-could this mean something?
Could I be a chosen champion of Kek?
HOLD ME, Holla Forums

user you need to endure the Marxist bullshit our battlefield no longer leave us physically scarred but now with mental scars. We all need to do our part to get ahead if we can endure their lies we can stab them in the back and take over.

Nothing, because it's a worthless degree and field unless you're gonna get a phd. Go into law school and start suing the marxists left and right, or you could be defending the RWDS to put them back on the streets!

Endure it, I'm starting college within the next few months.
I'm majoring in STEM, so it hopefully won't be nearly as pozzed, but I know I'll still have to deal with it.
Endure it user, it will make you stronger.

Why not start by setting up parallel institutions? Aren't there New Right think-tanks already?

I'd rather get a PhD.

Why can't we control both?

We need to make universities great again.

Good luck.
STEM is pretty blue-pilled, tbh. Not that it's a bad thing to major in, it's just not a field full of people who are capable of or interested in understanding human interactions or psychology. If you're interested in combating our enemies on the intellectual battlefield, you should study some history and some philosophy. Or at least focus on racial science.
It will make people take me more seriously, at least.

Why do everything at once?

*leftist
sorry, my doggy is being a dick again, lol

I'm planning on infiltrating the (((military industrial complex))).
The truth is we need Holla Forumsaks EVERYWHERE, and especially in positions of power.

Honestly I can't even defend this shit

If he hadn't made that one fuck up I'm sure the race wouldn't even be close

We need a way to signal to each other.

Pepe memes

You might be physically frail, not me you cuck faggot

We will have a frog figurine on our desks.

Nothing about this has anything to do with the 2nd Ammendment you absolute fucking nigger.

If successful, this would inevetably lead to small amounts of mud getting into the white gene pool.
No thanks.

my wife thinks it does.

I don't give a shit you fucking retard. What do jets, drones and planes have to do with the 2nd Ammendment? What does war have to do with the 2nd Ammendment? You must be using fucking braille or something, because you're fucking blind.

Counter-sage because besides you infighters and shills this thread is actually going places

You think a single scientist can make a difference there? What are you expecting to do, exactly? If you piss of too many of the many Jews in the M-IC you'll just lose your job and be replaced by a Better Goy. Like I said, you should study something other than STEM while you study STEM to get a grasp on the functions of institutions and the processes whereby they perpetuate themselves. One man doesn't make much of a difference in 99.999% of cases. You're probably no (((Einstein))). No offense, but infiltrating the M-IC doesn't sound like it's going to do much good unless you're planning on becoming the next Caesar and instituting Imperium Novarum after seizing power (Not that I'm advising you to do this) and even that wouldn't be something a STEM degree can help you do.
We already have Holla Forumsaks everywhere. We have tradesmen, STEMfags, humanitiesfags, (((Breitbart journalists,))) e-celebs, Nigel Farage, Geert Wilders, and Donald Trump. We need to start supporting each other's endeavors more openly. Not everyone involved is a full-on 14/88 Hitler Youth wannabe, but that's honestly not a problem. It allows us to have an air of respectability, and that air is obviously authentic. We are, many of us, respectable, talented, and intelligent people. We need a parallel network that isn't anonymous and that isn't a honeypot. I know that sounds impossible, but it's going to be the only way forward in a few years.

We need to plant false memes to root out norps inching on our consortium.

pic related, it's what leftists believe

I forgot Stefan Molyneux

Read:>>6491935
It's not just me, there are quite a few of us either in STEM or heading there.

Forgot a space:

why?

I doubt the US military will be able to do such a thing because of the likely amounts of defection but if the entire us military was brought to bear on the civilian population guns would only be useful for hunting innawoods

err, wait, I said e-celebs, never mind

So start a research group or something. None of you are coordinating with each other, except anonymously and with drawings of frogs.

And? Your point is? Your reading comprehension is fucking abysmal, you fucking nigger. Nothing I have said has anything to do with the 2nd Ammendment. How do you get "muh gun grabbers" from this:
Fucking how?

You must be a new species, because no other animal on this Earth has a skull as thick as yours.

Honestly half of the military would probably sympathize with us, they absolutely HATE Obama and Clinton.
And despite what others may say. the military is still 70% white, most of them males.

It is literally x/fringe-tier roleplayers forcing memes.

Also they are ruining things by association, mixing good with bad. Read any of their threads, then read another, with an eye to roleplaying.

except trolls :^)

Was in GATE program, can confirm no spoopy stories, although I did do an actual project on frogs. But yeah almost all the stuff is just roleplaying.

I think I've found out just what the fuck you are. Pic related.

That poor man…

Been waiting a while to see something like this. If we just get rid of the males, after about 6 generations they will be white.

Please Nippon don't let this happen

I made the statement to a friend recently, "Quitting is not an option, surrender will never be a solution."

/r9k/ is a board full of non-white shitskins and Chad is a canard against white men whom they see as more successful with women. There's a reason why you see PUA/MGTOW stuff overlap with that board.

I actually pointed this out in another thread.
There are a shit ton of GATE kids on this board. One thing that seems to be common more that log and reasoning abilities is reading comprehension/vocabulary. Maybe it has something to do with the ability to learn and or absorb material rather than inherent intelligence.

Aside from /int/ the vast majority of people on Holla Forums and cuckchan are white and either weirdos or power level hiders. You need evidence to support your claim

Can confirm, am high IQ right-wing white male who graduated with a BS Chemical Engineering from a top 10 engineering university and top 10 for ChE. All of my friends from college are in Engineering or Computer Science, exclusively, and even the left leaning ones of them still think immigration and sovereignty are real issues and don't give a shit when I talk about Jews

The fire rises, brother

OP, you're a bitch. When I'm tyrant, you'll be a slave or dead. Probably dead, since when the pizza deliveries stop, you'll cap to exhaustion and die.

If people don't have the will to take care of themselves and prepare for what they want to happen, and know is coming… Well fuck it, look at the "refugees" THAT'S YOU!

That's the opposite of hubris, that self-deprecating bullshit. In mixed race relationships the non-white is always getting a better deal.

You fucking me in the dick bro?

I can just tell you are from the UK or at least pretending.

Good lord guys we are all fucked. It doesn't matter.

I have an IQ of 130 and even I can't understand what sort of babble you're trying to spew.

I'm starting college this fall, planning on getting pre-med out of the way so I can focus on epidemiology as my graduate specialty.
My reason for going into it being that I find it fascinating, and because all the pajeets want to go into Neuroscience and do a shit job at diagnosing benign tumors, while antibiotic-resistant plagues come out of their shit-strewn countries into the West.
I highly recommend reading The Coming Plague.

Daily reminder that [email protected]/* */ has dumped considerable funding into the GATE programs
Did any of you fags get fingerprinted and/or weird cognitive tests in school?

Went through it myself, never experienced anything spoopy, just got out of class once a week and did extra projects.
[email protected]/* */ is bad news, but get that /x/-tier shit outta here.

Please engineer an air-transmitted form of Ebola-chan

I wonder how long before this right wing and high IQ combo starts showing real world consequences;

Numbers game, really. At some point we will hit this critical mass of high IQ individuals who ALSO have the right connections and maybe necessary skillset and financial independence to make a difference.

That's a small percentage of any population, but it's only a matter of time as more people are woken up and eventually gravitate here.

No, actually, I am in favour of global white supremacy, and that means the depopulation of foreign shitskins, not the interbreeding with them, you fucking interracial fetisihist. You just want to create global South Africas. No thanks. We don't need any more mongrels. we need less non-whites overall

Americas*

This. If you're smart, there's no reason why you can't be smart and as strong as genetics will let you be.

If you're not smart, there's no reason you can't at least be as strong as your genes will allow.

If you're capable of neither, you can at least follow in hotwheel's tire tracks and work towards some kind of necessary logistics.

has science gone too far?

I agree. I don't like the idea of giving in to being "frail." like OP thinks he is.

OP work harder and become a badass. Don't "accept your body" until you can beat people up.

Isn't it obvious?