Reaction Image thread

I need more Holla Forums-related pics, anons.

Why don't you organically grow your reaction folder over years of browsing instead of having it all dumped into your throat like a mother bird feeding her young?

Because you're a faggot.
I'm dumping shit too. Who cares?

The Omega Red image is basically the only reason I might storytime X-Men 92 someday.

\

that's all the Holla Forums related ones i have

I'm always glad to see my crops reposted

I really am going to need more Fletcher Hanks

You can use that excuse for anything, faggot.
Are the Storytime threads 4chan, too?
Should we stop encouraging them?
Because those are certainly things 4chan has, too.

Also, I posted plenty of OC, I'm sure others have as well.

I don't know who's wool you think you can pull over whom's eyes, but I strongly suggest you cease and desist.

Let me poison this well also, because I need to.

I can't live with myself unless it is ruined.

I remember when the last thread like this failed.

Before the infestation and plague, I mean.

Let's get this plague into full swing.

Technically almost anything can be a reaction image with the proper context.

A splash of yiff bait.

And then a little more blatant whoring.

gee

You have made a mockery of reaction imagery and if I wasn't a pacifist, I'd show you what's what.

There's a way out. user

I'm not even that user, but I'm glad that I made this thread so you can get so butthurt over clear bait.
I'd say people like you are the ones more likely to be from 4ch.

Nice to see that 4channers, like you for example, not only huddle together to regurgitate reaction images, but accusations as well. You're lucky I'm a pacifist or else I'd jab you right in the ribs.

So what even makes you think that posting images on an image forum is 4ch-level?
Or do you think that only the 'Holla Forums IS BEING RUINED BY CASUALS/' meta threads are the only threads that should be allowed?

Don't be mad at him, it's not his fault this thread is shit.

Not only can 4channers barely read, but whatever they do read is mangled up due to their awful reading comprehension, much like bear shit is mangled up in a blender to make premium 4channer beverages that they guzzle day and night.

I'm not talking about posting images in general, but rather image quality. Leave it to a 4channer to have an easy way mentality and think quantity overshadows quality.

fuck off

As evidence states, 4chan refugees cannot think on their own merit but rather vomit up what was vomited up to them by other empty headed zombies like themselves. If called out on their wanton neglect of quality they will just continue the exact same path they set for themselves. They think they're funny, and once they realize they're not they assume the continuation of unfunny will eventually morph into humor. And on the realization that this too has failed they will continue. This is because the act of independent thought scares and humiliates them. They're simply incapable of it.

Watch! Watch as they continue, as they giggle to themselves over how rebellious they are! But they need to make some sort of statement, some outward cry that what they do matters, even if they don't understand why! They are simply animals and they need to be cast out back into the abyss where they hatched from, less their customs will suddenly become acceptable.

Not to mention It Hurts went to shit after the zombie plague thing. 4channers like it because it's wacky randumb and people say fuck in it. Much like how Way Deadpool appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Jesus Christ dude, your butthurt knows no bounds.

Anyone can use Holla Forums, get the fuck over it.

Desperate for a reaction, hopelessly and aimlessly clinging to the idea that they're not really alone, the 4channer just keeps going hoping that the responses means that he matters to someone, somewhere. Because this means that his entire life didn't amount to nothing and the violent rape that embarked his incubation in the whore mother of his could be spun to mean a good thing.

Even though he is now posting repeating images and ironically proving all negative assumptions about him true, the 4channer is content to wallow in his mediocrity because it means he still exists in some way shape or form. The lazy images aren't even related to what anyone is actually saying, he just needs something, anything, to scrounge together in order to feel like a le epic troll that the news warned him about before hopping online.

He is a junkyard rat, a miscreant, rummaging through garbage in order to build himself a crown to declare himself a rebel in the face of Holla Forums's oh so mean community. Something to say he is a contender here, that he is alive. Unbeknownst to him that his rebellion is a mindless tantrum, his crown as thoughtless and as transparent as his humor, and his pride in the cuckchan homeland as meaningless as the homeland itself.

He will continue to post because that is what he is programmed to do. And they are all like this. Every single one. This isn't some wayward misfit, but rather just a prime example of the sheer degradation that is encouraged over at shitchan. And now the refugees are in our homes, in our lungs, and this is supposed to be accepted.

What exactly do you think you're accomplishing by writing walls of text in a thread where some fags are dumping reaction pics?

If there's someone here out of place is the redditor here

I wonder where you're from.

do you actually expect me to read all that ?

Do you even know how to redtext >>>/niggerfaggot/

Called it

Says the guy triggered by the word tumblr.

I know where you're from, you murderer.

Nigger, where did I ever advocate for tumblr? All I said was the word triggered you.

I know you, you murderer.

Nigger, do you even have a brain?

Hey, you big silly dummy, if you're saying that telling tumblr to fuck off if is bad, you want people to not tell tumblr to fuck off. That means you want tumblr to not fuck off. You want tumblr. That's not a slippery slope, that's pretty straightforward.

Huh

All I said was I called it since literally any time tumblr is mentioned your autism is triggered and you post
every single time. I mean, fucking hell dude, not even half the lolcows on tumblr are this pathetic. The general shit that comes from tumblr is already filtered out in everyday interactions. Or do you just ignore things that don't fit your justifications for being autistic?
Next you'll say I'm backpedaling, that you're only pretending to be retarded, or double down and keep saying I'm from tumblr.

I can see you, you filthy murderer.

that was me not him you retard.
I'm that one guy telling tumblr to fuck off.
Because it should, it's not infesting here while I still post

again.
fuck off

At this point it's being done to trigger you.

boy am I triggered! Gee whizz, your hijinks sure are flustering!

Pretty sure you're the only retarded one here.

Honestly, from the beginning I've only been bumping this thread to spite you. And no this isn't backpedaling, this is explaining, and you'll still continue to be triggered.

You can't hide from me, you murderer.

What's even with the murderer thing?
Seriously, you say I'm bad but that's literally the same thing I've been doing.

Nice try, you murderer.

Now you're the one ignoring what I'm saying. How's it feel knowing you're becoming what you hate?

Not sure what book you thought you could read to pick that up, but I suggest you put it back down and into the trash hole.

Who's playing the victim? You're the one who ignored my question.

How can you miss the fact I was talking about the murderer question?

It wasn't a rhetorical question, I seriously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Okay, now you're being intentionally ignorant. I never said I didn't know what a rhetorical question was, I said that specific question wasn't rhetorical.
You really are pathetic. I mean, seriously, you get off on telling anyone that mentions tumblr to fuck off and any time someone gets tired of it you brush them since you're so infallible, intelligent, and never wrong. Well guess what fucknuts, that's exactly the problem with people on tumblr. You're one of them, but you won't admit it to yourself since that would shatter what little grasp on reality you even have. Seriously, your holier-than-thou attitude is the biggest problem with tumblr. Fuck, it's the biggest problem with 4chan, just look at the mods. But no, you're too narcissistic to ever admit maybe you're wrong, just like a fucking tumblrina. If you care about Holla Forums being shit, then offer a fucking solution. Oh wait, that requires actually working, something you've never done, nor ever will do, in you're entire NEET-life.

this dude right here man

Okay, now you're being intentionally ignorant.
I never said I didn't know what a rhetorical question was, I said that specific question wasn't rhetorical.
You really are pathetic
I mean, seriously, you get off on telling anyone that mentions tumblr to fuck off and any time someone gets tired of it you brush them since you're so infallible, intelligent, and never wrong.
Well guess what fucknuts, that's exactly the problem with people on tumblr.
You're one of them, but you won't admit it to yourself since that would shatter what little grasp on reality you even have.
Seriously, your holier-than-thou attitude is the biggest problem with tumblr.
Fuck, it's the biggest problem with 4chan, just look at the mods.
But no, you're too narcissistic to ever admit maybe you're wrong, just like a fucking tumblrina.
If you care about Holla Forums being shit, then offer a fucking solution. Oh wait, that requires actually working, something you've never done, nor ever will do, in you're entire NEET-life.

Can you read this now? Or do I need to use smaller words so you can actually understand what's being said? You still haven't responded to anything I've said, just brushed it off since you genuinely can't offer a counter-argument that doesn't involve using logical fallacies, greentext, or being a complete tumblrina.

i think you need to calm down because you're all over the place man

A rhetorical question is a question that you ask without expecting an answer.
I was expecting an answer, meaning the question wasn't rhetorical.
You're trying to justify your lack of an argument by saying my question was rhetorical when it actually wasn't.

Come on, people! This is the kinda thread where we share stuff so others can express their worthless emotions in various ways AND keep an obvious comic and cartoon related community. Some of you guys are holding back, I know there are more Holla Forums specific reactions out there.

No way, pal

Still not answering the non-rhetorical question. I swear, you're worse than fucking Hillary Clinton.

you're a weirdo

The question, you unbearable nigger, was "What's even with the murderer thing?"
Was it something you came up with on the spot thinking it would become the next big meme?
Is it a reference to the fact I'm beating you so bad in this argument that you're thinking of an heroing?
What is it?
And none of these are rhetorical since I do want an answer and the only reason I'm pointing it out is due to the fact you're quite possibly the most retarded person I've ever encountered.

Oh, are people ruining your fun?

What's the point of a reaction image if we all have them? You say it's a big method of expression and individuality, but doesn't making sure everyone has the same roledex defeat that purpose? Where is the love, dare I ask you? Where?

To be honest, and since I've run out of material, I thought I would repeat an odd accusation with no bearing in hopes of confusing someone and making them real mad. Good thing that never happened.

That's seriously all you had? Dude, that's too easily run through, you should work on your material more.

That Frank image was created by an user, maybe even yourself, in response to a bad comic and it's bred in that circle and now given life in this new thread! If it was just put on some…some display of 'Hot new reaction images', would it still carry the same personal care? The same love? Surely not.

You're one of those guys who desperately need the last word in every argument, right?

Not every argument, just this one, and only 'cause you keep saging like it's a downvote.

I don't recall saying that, but okay…

You guys take this all very seriously, and I have no idea why. But if it really angers you that much, why not just hide the thread? I'm curious. Why not spend more time discussing things in a thread you actually like?

If it makes you feel better, I'll declare you the winner so you don't have to keep doing this.

Hide the thread? Hide the thread, he says. I won't let reaction image misuse like just go on unabated. If we lose the love, we lose ourselves, and then we're lost. You must be steadfast! And continuously! Would Pokemon have been a success if you could just…pick up any and every monster out of an easily accessible barrel? There's no community in that! There's no heart.

this is now a pony thread

And I know the question was rhetorical.

You're still saging.

I'm not a fan of this furry stuff.

This thread deserves ponies. Fuck you, OP.

Your dubs are nice, but they are not quite the mark of the beast yet.

Oh Erik Larsen, you card

Honestly, most of my reaction images are lifted from hentai mangas. Those are great for facial expressions, but they wouldn't be welcome on Holla Forums.

>>>/mlp/

Nigger, we all used 4chan at some point.
I used 4chan up until M00t went full cuck
It's a safe bet that unless you are some kind of originalfag, you at some point browsed 4chan. The vast majority of posters on Holla Forums are anons fleeing moot's faggotry either over Gamergate or his mass appointment of SJWs to the mod team. But then again, you would know that if you weren't a newfag trying desperately to fit in.