Morality of fucking teens

i'm in my late 20s, not a Chad, i'd rate myself 7/10.

i can get women my age just fine, usually 6-8/10
the thing is i'm not looking for a relationship unlike most of them.
they all want to settle down.

surprisingly i always had good signals from teenage girls (14 ~18), and i can get some extremely attractive (9-10/10) one without effort.
cherry on the cake they have female bffs and don't mind exploring their sexuality together (sharing me)

seems like a grate deal, but i always feel like i'm taking advantage of them, the intelligence gap is pretty large.

what should i do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychforums.com/sexual-abuse-incest/topic134689.html
psychforums.com/sexual-abuse-incest/topic14289.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if "intelligence gap" mattered, it would be immoral for me to fucc anyone

just do it

ITT: things that didn't happen

never said i was a genius you door knob

why does it feel like i'm doing something bad ?

*sharpens katana*
Yessu the m'ladies are all impressed by my 8 man katana. Luccy for them I am a gentleman, and will refuse to have sex with women out of respect for them. It is MY choice that those teenagers are not having sex with me

you a beta

It feels like you're doing something bad because you feel like you're taking advantage of their innocence, but you shouldn't. If they weren't fuccing you they'd be fuccing someone else. In order to enjoy tight pussy you must overcome this feeling.

Do what you want. The same people that will try to demonize you for wanting to fucc a teenager would worship the ground at your feet if you wanted to fucc a child. Those people are hypocrites and both hypocrisy and pedophilia are evil. For instance, Anderson "I'm C.I.A." Cooper once did a hit piece on the /r/jailbait, subreddit several years bacc and got it taken down, but two pro pedophilia subreddits are still on reddit to this day.

just do not break your laws

Few and far between. The girls who want OP probably lost it with a classmate.

That's a niece fantasy buddy but you aren't alpha enough to have sex with kids and would end up turning them into roasties because you are a pathetic loser who wouldn't keep what he kills.

There's nothing immoral about it. There are power gaps in almost every relationship, and they're completely manageable as long as you have a sane outlook on life. Unfortunately, most Americans don't. Their definition of "taking advantage" of someone has been wrongfully expanded to include giving them what they want. This is only possible because people who oppose what you want to do fundamentally don't care about facts. They have no problem warping the definitions of words or phrases if it serves their interests.

Think of it this way. In a democracy or a republic, the government has power to enforce certain laws, but only because the people gave them that power. Sure, you get people trying to subvert the government to work exclusively for them, or you have the media lying to the people about what the candidates are like, but if society nips corruption in the bud then it's not a problem. If society fails to nip corruption in the bud, it's only because society as a whole is corrupt, not just the government.

As long as people are taught critical thinking, they can do well enough for themselves to properly exercise freedom in these matters, even if they're under the age at which a bunch of rulecucc faggots who are even dumber than the average teenager deem appropriate.

fucc them good

fucc

fuccing niggers

?>>6491857

actually, all the teen's i'v ever dated turn out to be total virgins, and didn't know much about diccs.

i think boys are scared of really hot girls and never make moves on them because they think they'll get rejected.

most of the +9/10 end up really lonely

bump

So fucc your hand instead, literally no one cares.

Yeah, go to jail.

You sound so sicc in the head.

We've come full circle, haven't we? Now you can stop being a creep.

#nosupportforpedos

We have a lot of pregnant teens whom can't get a job to support their babies, so to lessen the burden of our economy, we employ responsible measures like steering perverts away from our daughter.

Try actually reading the post you're replying to, mongoloid.

Someone who's been properly educated wouldn't fucc up their birth control and thus wouldn't get teen pregnant. If you have a pregnant daughter, she hasn't been taught how to properly use birth control, which means you fucced up as a parent. Of course you'll never admit that last part, you stupid faggot. If you're actually so dumb you think teen pregnancy isn't a completely insignificant problem in the age of being able to instantly look up any fact regarding birth control on the internet, you're actually less qualified to consent to sex than a teenager.

Hang yourself and stop interfering in other people's personal lives, you fuccing failure.

You too.

ayy

Her sister is really cute :3

Being that you post here you are either lying or rating them improperly. Here is a guide big guy

get fucced.

So you're a retard?

fucced 16 when was 21, am 30+ now work out loads, women 18-21 at work snapchat me take me to the gym, drinks soon then smash time

pic ?

If they're not smart by the time they're 14, they never will be.

Kek

Nice humblebrag, although I don't actually think it's real.

gif related

If people want it, let them have it.

bump

fuck off op. larping chad faggot

b4uact.org

4 year rule.

You're good.

i just want to prevent this thread from being slid.

maybe OP doees not live in the UK or whatever. It may not apply to him.
bump is my only act

ITS fine TELEPATHY is very real and educational

as its always been
globally socially cosmically

paradigm of fear domination and control its the conditioning
of obstructive limitation of your naturality ver ride it and experience the absolute unfolding of experiences that become true joy and uncondtional love
adventures of awesomeness

not really, they are for celebrities.

Remember that all mans laws are Gods will and defying any of them will result in ur nuts being smashed 4 eternity

bump

no

Your God (did i just assume your religion?!) impregnated a roughly 13 yo girl. What you're saying is that it's ok to fuck them as long as you marry them all?

What are they some kind of disney worship subs?

Holy shit are you retarded? He wasn't even baiting that was just a joke.

If you're going to fuck that range I'd stay 16+ for legal reasons but it depends on the state then go for it. If you're concerned about the intelligence gap then make sure to keep away from any that cling to you unless you plan to stick around and help guide them in the right direction. This might actually be better for them overall so they don't go through the mindfuck of the cock carousel and overall stress/distraction of slutting. In the end you get a hot girl who can't consider herself with anyone else because she's mentally invested so much in you. Also by the time she's finishing college maybe you will be ready to settle down with her.

Now if you're just trying to fuck and from your post I assume this make sure they're as slutty as you're claiming (sharing you etc). You don't have to feel guilty because that's all they wanted anyway.

Just keep in mind the younger you go the more you have to make sure they won't get attached as this can backfire really bad if you aren't planning to stick around.

bump

What if the law or punishment goes against the ways of a Ceaser of a higher rank that is often ignored?
What is your opinion on the subject, and "pedo"?

psychforums.com/sexual-abuse-incest/topic134689.html

psychforums.com/sexual-abuse-incest/topic14289.html