Holla Forums is dead!

Holla Forums wins again motherfuccers!
We should pay them a visit on their new IB

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/boards.html
8ch.pl/leftypol/catalog.html
8ch.pl/leftypol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone know exactly why the fucc their BO is telling people to leave?

This is a false flag. They redirected people from 4cucc pol to raid 8ch.pl instead of 8ch.net.

They are down 100+ users and counting. If this was supposed to be a false flag they're doing a shitty job. Unless splitting their own userbase was part of their plan

Holla Forums is still #5 on the board list, it isn't dead. It's probably what said.

the message literally just appeared and the board list only updates every hour, besides, even if there are still users staying bacc their board owner has abandoned them so it still means they're dead

must be the work of the left wing death squad

logic isn't your strong suit I see

you must be new to this site, here, I'll provide you with a link:

8ch.net/boards.html

The board isn't dead.

Alright wise guy, there's people posting on it still despite it being pronounced dead by its owner. Holla Forums is a zombie board now. I bet there's no moderation there right now either

8ch.pl/leftypol/catalog.html
Funny I never knew that leftypol knew how to speak japanese. The more you know…
also looks at all boards overall
Most are down on users

Please post proof that the BO abandoned it.

Also, even if he did, it doesn't matter. Holla Forums has already been established on this site, it will continue to thrive even if the original BO left. It will just be taken over by globals. Seen it happen on here before.

Not if I claim the board first
its over lefty

I'm not a liberal, you retarded faggot, I also voted for Trump.

Holla Forums is playing dangerously with meme magic. If they pronounce themselves dead even ironically it may become reality

Users appear down because the stats server was broken all day yesterday. It should normalize again in a day or two.

Thanks monkeyman

Obviously, the CTR shekels finally dried.

Holla Forums existed before CTR. How do you explain that one?

fuccing newfag

Sure thing, (((Goldstein))). I bet it's (((pure coincidence))) they're "moving" to a dead image board (well, deader than this one) just after CTR lost its purpose and was defunded.

You need to go to infowars.com. Buy some nutrients like Super Male Vitality.

Enjoy your eternal manlet status while drowning in fluoride water, nerd.

>8ch.pl/leftypol

I WARNED YOU ABOUT GOONS BRO

I TOLD YOU DOG

what about goons? besides the fact that they are pathethic and have 10 bux less on their wallets NO REFUNDS - t. lowtax

bahahaahah

It's a ruse guys.
Don't believe it for a second.

I would speculate but I'd rather shitpost without sounding autistic
çk

So, let me get this straight… Holla Forums spams pl to make it look like Holla Forums is dumb enough to spam it? Jesus christ. Get a hobby. You can't be anymore obvious if you tried.

you mean the captchas were broken all day?
wtf is this double captchas shit?
I;m getting falshbaccs to cucc-a-chan, captcha -per-post

Meanwhile, on the board list…

Wow the left sure are idiots.

Nah, they're currently raiding 4/pol/, but people are screencapping the thread and giving them a heads up - but at first they didn't put a link in the screencaps, they just called it Holla Forums. Then Holla Forums noticed that the idiots over at 4chan were raiding .pl because it comes up in google instead of here, so now they're pretending to be getting mad at the epic raid for keks and diversion.

Pretty funny overall. Shows just how new those faggots are.

Ironically the most damage to Holla Forums is from some autistic furry that said he would trash the place if the mods dare ban him again - you can guess how well that played out.

Well what can you expect from a bunch of gullible 12 year olds?

Butthurt and autistic screeching. Just as planned.