[SERIOUS QUESTION] what kind of scene is this called???

what scene is this called? with all of the blaccwork tattoo and the tattooed eyes and dreadloccs?

Don't quote me on this, but I believe it's called Retarded.

i said serious question – i am expecting serious replies u cucc

But I am being serious. It's Retarded. Anybody can feel free to correct me, but Retarded is as Retarded does, and this shit is definitely Retarded.

cucc

cccccccccccccccccc

the fuccing website makes it like that

I think it's called gay nigger faggot.

Serious replies are only given to people who arent cuскs. Sorry! Learn to spell properly!

Cuсk is how it is spelt. Retard

=WIGGERS=

Cucc

nice equal signs u noob faggot

Cuck

this thread is awful

it's called being possessed by aliens

Unemployability.

reverse blaccface

If you think that's cool, you should try suicide. I think you'd like it.

Bloody Cucck

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
The woman peeing has a ridiculously cute face. Can anyone ID her? Is this one of the ALS models?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Accept that you're not a real Canucc. Move to San Diego with the other cosmopolitan men.

so does that mean the Dolphin surge is on?

fuccing manlets I swear…

>>>/reddit/

No, you're a Paki.

i've lost count of how many times i've fapped to this scene

one of the greatest hentai ever

Accept it, dude. You killed the ball.

I liked it, visuals were great and I really liked the final battle with Dormammu. It was a refreshing way to beat the villain, capeshit movies usually have fuccing awful final battles.

Plot was nothing special, but it didn't ruin the movie for me. The actors really helped to elevate an otherwise generic script.

Maybe I should have clarified. I'm looking for a multi purpose dslr or something similar. I don't know much about cameras