THE TRUTH ABOUT STEFAN MOLYJEW

share the truth Holla Forums. dont believe his lies
youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg
youtu.be/V1us1YZnSZM?t=2680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When has Stef ever denied that his mother's father was a Kike and that he fucking hates his mother because she was abusive?

Butthurt lolberturdians and anarkiddies who insulted Holla Forums but keep coming back in 5..4..3..2..1

Nah, his Holohoax videos and the fact that he flat out said ww2 facts dont matter because we are supposed to learn something from it makes him a piece of shit.

sure thing stef. he actually defends jews there

Yeah, no. You 4cuck guys are fucking retarded and need to leave.

Fuck off you d&c faggots.

what a time to be alive

An "e-celeb" who doesn't get his threads deleted.

yeah he played you good faggots

Like I said, butthurt anarkiddies and lolberturdians. Funny how they have to pretend to be "nazis" and scream "D&C" to stay relevant nowadays. Cant say they didnt deserve it.

Hitler isn't coming back from the grave and we don't have a time machine. WW2 facts and circlejerks don't change anything in the here and now.
Sure, the holohoax was a fake, what does it change? People have been trying for decades to get that knowledge spread and it has proven wholly ineffective at stemming the tide.

So yes, regardless of the angle you take I think he's right, WW2 factoids aren't going to change the fact that non whites have been massively imported to white countries and that the overall population has r-shifted.

He said he no longer believes in race–ism as an actual thing. A lot more than the (((Alt-Right))) has ever achieved.

He's OK in my book.

the fuck are you babbling about, retard?

This also justifies Moneyjew's spreading falsehood. Wew :^)
Try harder. Moneyjew is a slanderer and his shitty fantasy is no more "morally consistent" than communism.

he pretends to change his coat just to get foothold in the right

the mental gymnastics to justify holohoaxing in this post are astonishing

Well my dear low IQ sperg, if you havent known by now Stefan Moneyjew is the next Rothbard/Ayn Rand.

Not an argument.

Tell me how continuing the same tactics the far right has used for 70 years and only lost ground is supposed to work?

sure you are stef. not with Holla Forumss help

Not an argument :^)
How is falsehood justified here? Not an argument?

Your shit is exposed, kike.

Are you retarded, cunt? Do I look like some anarkididie or lolberturdian to you?

how is sucking some retarded kikes dick supposed to work suddenly?

I like some of his stuff. Life is not a soapbox opera, you don't have to either worship or hate everyone.

This thread is e-celeb garbage and a worthless slide thread to boot.

Holla Forums, why do you always, always, always take the bait?

Its like you have no self control.

You aren't redpilled - you fucking cattle just follow the herd, and the Judas Proxy gets you every. fucking. time.

This thread is deconstructing Moneyjew you dumb ass.

D&C

nobody is saying hate him. just dont be very trusting around him

Argument:
The average conservative is more left wing than the average liberal from 30 years ago
The whiteness of white countries is actively decreasing
The shift in the population is continuing towards moral degeneracy
Even the "nationalist" "far right" parties of today are a fucking joke and are barely differentiated in policy from the commies.

The tactics we're using are not working or we wouldn't be losing.

So this is your justification for spreading lies and enemy's propaganda?
Wew. Anarkiddies' IQ. No surprise here.

Shit thread

Strawman, that is not what I have ever said in any of my posts. I have only and repeatedly stated that continued banking on the holohoax tactic has not worked.

oy vey!
slide!
slide!
slide!

How does Moneyjew justifies spreading lies while Anarkiddies still claim that he is "morally consistent"?

Address my point nigger

Yes, that's what I said, dipshit.

Shalom!
How is Tel Aviv moishe?

You guys need to coordinate better.

And, btw? Everything the three of you just said?

Not an argument.

This thread is e-celeb bullshit, and a slide thread to boot.

And your response to that is… To claim its e-celeb bullshit, deny slide threads exist, and imply I'm a Jew.

Rats in the fucking walls man.

I dont give a fuck about your points because you havent either. How does Moneyjew justifies spreading the Holohoax? If the angle doesnt work then how does that justify spreading lies? Isnt that "morally inconsistent"?

No, simply a fact.

Dude, the entire (Alt-Right) is screaming "We're not racists". I would tend to agree with you, but he straight us said "racism" isn't a real fucking thing.

AND IT"S NOT!

This is some very Semitic argumentation you've got here.

*(((AltRight)))

Sure thing kid.

Stefan Moneyjew KNOWS that the Holohoax isnt real yet still spreading lies.

If you don't think you're lying then there is no moral issue.

Now again: Who would in their right mind suggest using the same tactics over and over again despite 70 years of failure? Do you really think "one more youtube documentary" will stem the tide?

Prove it.

He's a shekel grabber and a subversive jew.
Sad to see many Holla Forumsacks fell for his lies.

Reminder that:

Stefan Moneyjew flat out said on a podcast that truth doesnt matter because we are supposed to learn something from the false narrative of ww2, which conveniently is useful for his anarkiddy utopia ponzi scheme.
Reminder that Moneyjew is dying from cancer, which is as good as lolbergs dying out from politics.

So you think the Holohoax happened the way it was told? And if you dont you think it is ok to lie?

Reminder that:
Stefan Moneyjew flat out said on a podcast that truth doesnt matter because we are supposed to learn something from the false narrative of ww2, which conveniently is useful for his anarkiddy utopia ponzi scheme.
Reminder that Moneyjew is dying from cancer, which is as good as lolbergs dying out from politics.

so the kike predends he is white, says something that everyone wants to hear and we are going to believe him. all Im saying be careful around him.

Not Holla Forumsacks, just anarkiddies and lolbergs who left Holla Forums yet still come back.

Straw man, that is not what I said.
If you think you are telling the truth it is not lying it is called being incorrect.

prove it

No, its not, and that's still not an argument against anything I said.

This thread has ZERO merit, its e-celeb bullshit, and it has no purpose but to slide and waste the time of people on this board.

You're transparent as fuck.

That's not an argument sport, and I didn't call you a kike - I said you argue like a kike.

There are many plausible motivations for such action, and you know it - coming out and claiming the Holocaust isn't real, regardless of the truth of that statement, creates stigma and draws the ire of those who would seek to destroy you for calling out their false narrative.
Just as my statements attempting to destroy your false narrative drew the attention of those who would seek to destroy any who question that narrative.

I repeat: You argue like a Jew.

Prove what you dense anarkiddy? That the Holohoax dont be real or what?

If you know it to be true, where is your proof? Or are you lying to me?

And yet the (((globalists))) constantly keep the masses in line with WW2 facts. Constantly keeping the boogeyman of the gas chambers in their mind.

I take that back: You don't argue like a Jew.

You argue like an intl-kiddie or a goon or some shit.

This is low-energy as fuck, and I'm seriously considering converting this thread into a rock thread just to keep people from wasting their time on you any further.

Good, let them keep doing that, because its starting to no longer work.

… Of course, if you come out and point-blank say 'The holocaust didn't happen', you are dismissed by like 50%+ of the populace; whereas if you just let this bullshit game play itself out, pretty soon normies are going to come to that conclusion on their own.

The enemy has been using these memes for several decades, and they have lost most of their zest, and are rapidly losing more each year, and with each employment.

But I never said that you have to talk about the Holohoax. Moneyjew doesnt have to either. But it is just too convenient for his bullshit.
Yeah surething, anarkiddy. Sure you dont believe in the Holohoax.

Anarkiddy BTFO.

Sure thing kid.

lol

LOL

Why? His positive impact obviously outweighs the negatives of him spreading an-capism.

Loser argument: arguing from a position of weakness.
its a tactic designed to make you argue a difficult position. It doesn't matter if you are right if you can't articulate it correctly. They rock you on your heels, now you're not arguing why Trump is good you're arguing why Hitler isn't bad.
Its not ww2 specifically its literally anything they can make you scramble to fight against. It doesn't matter that the KKK were democrats to them, it doesn't matter that immigrants aren't a race, its about making you fight from weak earth.

he is also spreading shit about holohoax

This post assures that this thread dies.

You argue like a Jew and sling ad homs like they're going out of style.

Prepare to be rocked.

Slide threads about e-celebs, full of people who argue like Jews, deserve to be rocked.

It is our duty to rock the socks off these Semite cut-cocks.

Are we now changing from evalion d&c threads to molyneux d&c threads?
Or is it about to get him banned from Holla Forums aswell?

Do you think that anyone is converted from revisionism to the good goy narrative by watching his videos?

If he redpills people on race, immigration etc. then they'll be open to investigate other taboo topics, like the 6 trillion.

Im waiting for the "not an argument", anarkiddies.

Here is your hero Moneyjew, caught red handed.

The only saving grace is that Moneyjew and the rest of the anarkiddies and lolberturdians have never and will never cause problems to any power structure. But they can do damage to the red pills by spreading lies.

Who gives a fuck you sperg? The fact is there. And you are right. The thread is dead for you, kike. When hard facts are presented, kikes scurry like rats.

Sure things. Thats why we should lie :°)

that does not address my point.

Wew
And there is a filter too. So people can filter you.

They're not 'spreading lies'; at worse they only have a neutral impact with regards to the Holocaust by confirming lies that people already believe

What point, anarkiddy? You asked me to show when Moneyjew said that facts dont matter.
I showed it to you.
What do you need for further BTFO, kid?

But they won't. ;^)

Except you.

Then you'll be alone in your rocked-out thread, arguing to nobody, until the mods bumplock it.

Bye!

KEK

This justifies saying the Holohoax happened when you dont have to. Yup.

You are still filtered, anarkiddy.
>>>/liberty/
About time you complain about the stormweenies there, kid.

Daily Reminder: Arguing with people who argue like Jews?

Not nearly as enjoyable as rockin out.

every time I see that image I hear Synthwave.

;^)

Where's the ECW, maestro?

This is going to be my last post, since you're clearly autistic.

I'm listening right now actually

But you know full well the post you responded to here: is not about that. It is about tactics. You are acting like an emotional child, refusing to address the content of my posts because you disagree. If so, why bother?

Never argue dialectic against rhetoric.

Its not even worth it, especially against those who argue like Jews.

that just means your doing it right

You're right.I've seen this times and times again.Underage boys leach into a forum/board/website then ruin it by injecting basic bitch PC ideals and memes.
These fags need to swallow the whole redpill or leave.

That doesn't mean anything
He could believe in jewish supremacy for what i know.

Btw in my 00s i watched WWF in tv.
There was this epic TLC tag match going on.
It was with 2cool,undertaker and kane and 2 other faggits.

Anyone remember which match i am refering too? :^)

Still filtered, kid. And I should remind you that thread derailing and eye sore will always cause people to filter you :^)

So is lying justified?
Thats your other anarkiddy friend, actually.

No because it is retarded. Why does Moneyjew have to use the Holohoax and uses the official (false) narrative?
Because he is a dishonest piece of shit.

You know, shutting down a thread is REALLY a "fascist" tactic, kid.
Beside, the facts are already out. If you filter somebody will just come back tomorrow to post them. And arent you acting irrational, kid?>>6490958

He has a few quality videos that make normies instantly go 1488. Seen it in action.

Did someone hear a Jew?

I think I heard a Jew?

Oh, wait, no, that was just the
==filter== ;^)

Praise Kek

The funniest thing is they actually think they are politically incorrect. Like that transhumanist Epic Wyn. THAT thread was cringe worthy.

Wew lad

Lets trigger retards

Reminder that:

Can't stop the rockin.

Lets trigger retards
Reminder that:

Kek

Lets trigger retards
Reminder that:

Been saying this for months, guy is 100% lying kike

Lets trigger retards
Reminder that:

Wew

Here you go friend. Filter the sperg if you want to see content. You dont need to though.

Wew
Not even a leftypol tard can trigger this much autism

Reminder that:
Wew

Reminder that:
Wew

This Jewish conspiracy is a tautology. You can't win with anyone who buys it so just don't engage.

Top Kek

Hang in there sport.

We're just getting started.

I can't see what you write - but obviously you can see what I write.

That makes me smile.

Deep down, in that warm spot, where I burn lolbergs, anarchists, Communists, Jews and, lets not forget, those who argue like Jews.

Feels good.

Sure thing, kid.

Kek is with me.

Truly an Ancap way of life. Freedom for all :^)

I think his mother might be half Jew. Does anyone know if Zickler is a Jewish surname?

1.1.5.10.3.1.3.4. Thomas Gordon Molyneux. Born March 25th 1936. Married 1stly Christa Zickler (marriage dissolved). Married 2ndly Wendy Ann Pocock (born September 13th 1935). Issue from 1st marriage:
1.1.5.10.3.1.3.4.1. Hugh Thomas Ernest Molyneux. Born June 7th 1964. Married Susie Malik. Issue:
1.1.5.10.3.1.3.4.1.1. Jessa Molyneux. Born May 1991.
1.1.5.10.3.1.3.4.1.2. Sonja Molyneux. Born April 17th 1994.
1.1.5.10.3.1.3.4.2. Stefan Basil Molyneux. Born September 26th 1966.
1.1.5.10.3.1.3.4.3. Katherine Ann Molyneux. Born July 25th 1977.

The only person who has fully expressed the full gamut of Holla Forums and stormfag ideals was Evalion, and look what happened to that forgettable slapper.
Anything anarcho-whateverist is retarded but not as retarded as this d&c attempt.

Ok kid, you win. The autism is just too strong.

Reminder that:
Wew
:^)

This filter keeps trying to talk to me.

I wonder if I should see what it has to sa- Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Praise Him

keep going 570 posts to lock this thread
but you know what i will then make a new one

Ironic isnt it? Complaining about fascists and tankies all day then shutting down discussion yourself.
Some ammo for you friend

Switched to the other IP so I could see, eh?

Clever shill.

Don't worry - I haven't even gotten into the classic rock, the pokemon attack videos or the Sean Connery x Nick Cage shit yet.

I am a bearer of the Super Tism, I have a dynamic IP, access to multiple proxies, and absolutely nothing better to do than shitpost in your garbage thread while listening to hardcore history, eating my steak and sipping a nice 12 year old scotch.

Bring it, kid.

Threads discussing the banning of Evalion (who was exploding in views and reach) from social media get saged to death and anchored.
Threads plugging Molyjew do not.
New thread exposing Molyjew is getting saged to death.
What's wrong with this place?
Well, at least it isn't anchored I guess.

Praise

alright I listened to it enough to say that you're full of shit, a liar, and probably a shill too.
He said that its very well possible that fewer than X number of people died but that doesn't change the principle that the initiation of force is wrong. He acknowledges that the "facts" about events may change over time but accepted history doesn't change reality, it doesn't right wrongs and it doesn't change the fact that the state is inherently a coercive body.

This is not "the truth doesn't matter" this is "what we learn to be the truth doesn't change reality"
Sayonara shitposter-kun

Praise Him

And therefore it is ok if Moneyjew keeps up the Nazi boogeyman wew.

Damn, the sperg is too strong!

That damn animate filter again… Weird.

tbh fams, I like threads like this.

When I start rocking, and they just go away, then I know its just some faggot who was shitposting.

… But when they stick around?

When they keep trying, DESPERATELY, to keep the thread going, hopping across IPs to try and push their narrative?

That's when you know you've got the real deal.

Shit gets my dick hard tbh fam

No homo

How to piss off OP better than spamming his thread:

I honestly do not care what you say about Stef. I enjoy his philosophy.

Plus, no one ever said you have to agree with people on every single topic to be able to have a discussion with them or watch their content.

There, spammer. Much more efficient salt mining in one simple post.

Who cares about OP?

This is for the sake of Holla Forums

Its a duty.

I must rock.

It is not a choice.

The Tism demands it.

This is painful to listen. Basically just a mental midget goy being conditioned to drink the koolaid. Sad!

Also notice how threads like these always fill up fast with spam and the mods don't do anything about it.

It doesn't matter what OP thinks or wants.

All that matters is the rock drowning out his Judaic argumentative behavioral pattersn which triggered my predator response.

So now, the hunt is on.

Run, lil rabbits, run… Or just sit here and keep posting, I don't really care tbh fam - I've got all night.

one the few times I can agree with a spammer.

god speed.

Hugh Molyneux
Stefan's Older Brother
Hugh founded Caribou Systems Corporation in 1994 with his brother Stefan Molyneux. Hugh engaged in all manner of shady business practices including ‘stuffing the pipe’, artificially boosting sales numbers to inflate stock price. He conspired with other executives to perform a ‘pump and dump’ on Caribou. The stock came crashing down. Today, Hugh leapfrogs from startup to startup, hoping to rob customers and shareholders yet again.
Hugh Molyneux is the older brother of Philosopher Stefan Molyneux. Though, Stefan believes that they do not share the same Father. During their childhoods, Stefan suffered a significant amount of abuse from Hugh.
Having a sadistic streak, Hugh would often humiliate Stefan through manipulative mind games. Stefan remembers being hit by his brother. Hugh found this teasing to be terribly funny.
When Stefan was 19, he confronted Hugh regarding this abusive behavior during their childhoods. This did not go well. Hugh burst into tears; begging Stefan to forgive his evil. But this was not a breakthrough. Hugh’s corruption runs deeper than that.

Around this time, Hugh began attending Landmark Forum seminars. Hugh confessed that he hadn’t talked to his brother in many years, and that though Stefan was a writer, he had never read any of his work. Landmark encouraged Hugh to make peace with Stefan. He woke Stefan up in the middle of the night to read his book. Stefan enjoyed this, but it never happened again. This was not a breakthrough for Hugh.
When Stefan was 26, he co-founded Caribou Systems Corporation with Hugh Molyneux. They grew the company to $2 Million per year in revenue. Hugh engaged in all manner of shady business practices including ‘stuffing the pipe’, artificially boosting sales numbers to inflate stock price. He conspired with other executives to perform a ‘pump and dump’ on Caribou. The stock came crashing down. Today, Hugh leapfrogs from startup to startup, hoping to rob customers and shareholders yet again.
When Caribou stock was on the rise, Stefan sold around $20,000 worth of stock and gifted the money to Hugh. After the stock had crashed, Hugh gave the same number of worthless shares back in return. Stefan felt seriously betrayed by this.
After Stefan had done a DeFOO of their Mother, Hugh attempted to be a mediator between them. Hugh frequently tried to get Stefan to forgive and forget. He said that if you don’t see Mother,”you are letting her win.”
Hugh’s children, Sonya and Jessa Molyneux became curious why Stefan refused to see their grandmother. Stefan told them that he DeFOO’d because she is an abuser. She assaulted Stefan growing up and is still a corrupt person today.

This was a serious problem for Hugh. He was allowing his Mother (a sexual predator), to babysit his daughters. Hugh gave all the excuses in the world to his Mother, and told his daughters that Stefan was a “bad person” for not forgiving.
On a vacation in Guatemala, Stefan came to the profound conclusion that he would have to also DeFOO his Brother. While meditating, he came to the realization that Hugh was “evil to the core.” Just as with their Mother, Hugh too, he would also DeFOO.
Over the years, Hugh has contacted Stefan many times. He even offered to pay Stefan $20,000 to ReFOO. Stefan refused, and continues to live happily without Hugh in his life.

A duty you say?

OP has already stated he will make another thread. By spamming this one you're just giving him more impetus to do so.

But, you do you. I have said my piece.

Let him.

Like I said, I have all night.

Plus, I have Jewtube - the rock never runs dry.

Make another thread.

Make 10.

Hell, do it now, because this isn't going to stop.

And the more same-threads you make, the more likely you'll be reported, and banned… Me? I don't have to worry about that issue - dynamic IP and proxies.

Gotta love technology.

Really helps with keeping the rats out of the walls.

Wew lad

Of course, anarkiddies love to shut down discussion. So morally consistent :^)

Such is the way of liberty!

It takes a special kind of retard to follow something like Bernie and Moneyjew. Faggot is going to die from cancer though, so all is well.

Because they are not always online.

Something for you

So Stefan is a beta bitch kike? No wonder why.

This filter doesn't ever seem to learn.

I can't hear you, little filter!

I mean, really, kids these days…

I enjoy Molyjew personally. He's a funny guy, a more or less lucid thinker and he grows moar redpilled by the day.

What is the point of this thread? To state you shouldn't "trust" him? With what?

the level of discourse in this bred is underwhelming

On September 24, 1966 a baby boy was born. He was named Stefan. This little boy would suffer unimaginable child abuse at the hands of his family. But it would be worth it. For little did this boy know that he would go on to be the greatest philosopher that had ever existed. He would succeed where others had failed. He would live his values, though the heavens may fall, ridding himself of all hypocrisy. Were it not for Stefan Molyneux, we may have had to wait yet another 2500 years for a philosopher capable of advancing the human condition.
In order to bring virtue to the world, Stefan would have to prove that there was even such a thing as virtue. He would have to prove that morality was not just subjective preference, but based on objective principles. Knowing that he was the only one capable of such a task, Stefan set out on his quest. He would enter the dragon’s lair and slay the beast. Lest the world be lost for all eternity.
This Dragon would not be easily defeated. It was cunning. “‘Tis a childish quest”, argued the dragon. “Only a child believes in such simple black and white morality.” Stefan marched closer to the beast, sword drawn. He did not come this far to be stopped by petty non-arguments. The dragon opened its jaw and spit fire. Asking, “Would you not force a man to press a button to save a million lives?” Stefan was not swayed by this. Hypothetical, disaster scenarios do not change moral principles. Raising his sword to the air, aiming for the neck of the Dragon, Stefan thought back to his childhood. He remembered the times when his teachers told him it was wrong to use force to get what you want. He remembered the moral lectures he received for the pettiest of actions, while the adults committed true immorality. With a final swing, Stefan screamed “I LISTENED!!!!!!!.” The Dragon’s head fell to the ground, and with it, thousands of years of moral relativism.
And so it was..Universally Preferable Behavior was unleashed to the world…

Freedomain Radio
What started as a small podcast series recorded on Stefan’s drive to work has grown into the largest and most popular philosophy conversation in the world. It has generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations and pays Molyneux’s bills as well as his two employees. Members of the community strive to live virtuous lives and are encouraged to get out of abusive relationships.
Origins
After Stefan’s birth his mother Hortence became seriously depressed. He was taken care of by a very nurturing nanny and believes that this was crucial in the development of his mirror neurons. Stefan holds that this is the reason for which he is more empathetic than his brother, Hugh, who was not cared for by a nanny.
Hortence divorced Tom Molyneux shortly after Stefan’s birth. Tom couldn’t deal with the family stress and departed for Africa where he worked as an archaeologist of sorts. Hugh and Stefan were left to deal with their mother. Hortence spent her days sleeping with various men, one of which molested Stefan. When Stefan tried to run away, his mother beat him. Hortence viewed her children as objects; existing purely for her enjoyment. She loved the attention that her two blonde-blue eyed boys brought to her. This was significant in the development of her children’s narcissism.
Stefan longed to see his Father. When he was 16 he traveled to Africa to spend the summer with him. He had sucked his thumb to fall asleep his entire life until spending his first night in Tom’s home. During his visit, Stefan accompanied his father on an expedition through the desert. He had a hard time keeping pace and recalls Tom being unsympathetic, sharply commanding him to hurry up. As Stefan grew older, people were shocked when he referred to Tom as his “Father in Law.”
Where Stefan found that simply obeying his mother was the best strategy for surviving his childhood, his brother differed. Hugh would resist Hortence’s commands. As Stefan recalls, this only made things worse. Hugh got a great deal of satisfaction by tormenting his younger brother. Stefan has bad memories of the mind-games that siblings typically play on each other in dysfunctional families. The best memories they have as children are when Hortence was away on long vacations.
Hortence lived off disability payments. Stefan describes her as a hypochondriac, going from doctor to doctor seeking validation for undetectable illnesses. She even underwent electro shock therapy. Hortence hated her self described “jew-nose” and had a nose-job done. None of her treatments and surgeries changed her underlying depression. She frequently walked around the house naked in clear view of her sons, desperate for validation. Now in her old age, unable to attract men, she lives a lonely existence.
Hugh and Stefan co-founded Caribou Systems a software engineering company and enjoyed financial success. Hugh had married an Indian woman named Susan Malik and had two daughters, Jessa and Sonya Molyneux. Stefan was also dating an Indian woman in a relationship that lasted seven years.
As their careers progressed, Stefan was having serious concerns about the way his brother was conducting business. Hugh Molyneux and another executive at Caribou allegedly conducted a shady business practice called “stuffing the pipe” to inflate stock price before the sale of the company. Stefan holds that Hugh destroyed the business the two had worked so hard to achieve. Hugh continues to work in the software industry at Refined Data Solutions while Stefan decided he needed a hiatus and hasn’t returned since.
Money wasn’t making Stefan happy. Things had to change. He broke up with his girlfriend, stopped speaking to his mother, and went to therapy. Stefan felt that he was making tremendous progress and began trying to connect with his brother. Hugh resisted talking about their childhoods. Once when trying to talk about his cruel behavior towards Stefan, Hugh burst into tears. Stefan started to realize that his brother was irredeemably corrupt and would not be able to join him on a path to a happier life.
It was a slow process, but deep down Stefan knew he would have to ostracize his entire family of origin. His wife, Christina Molyneux, in podcast #246 recalls a conversation between she and Jessa Molyneux. Jessa asked Christina, “What do you think of Grandmother(Hortence Molyneux)?” Christina replied that Stefan has some very good reasons not to see her. The two didn’t have much of a connection after that.
Stefan’s family of origin was never going to be compatible with his family of choice.

23minutes
"people have this idea that if you accumulate enough facts you'll change peoples minds, but people don't work that way" "..we know that buying that light beer will not get you a six pack and bikini babes by your swimming pool that you don't have"

He is totally correct. If you could force everyone on the planet to watch TGSNT you still wouldn't fix the problems we have, you'd (knowing how brains work) actually just make our opposition more resolute.

Learn what kid? Im about to sleep. Im just hanging around to pass hard facts to people who need it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is a gem though
I will leave that to you.

Anyway, thanks for letting everyone know what Ancap really is. Shutting down discussions.
Thread screen cap on the way.

Who are you even directing this at? If it was me I dont give a shit about your thread, you can have it for all I care. Shit, have 2. It's still not gonna stop me from enjoying Stef's philosophy. I bet that truly angers you

The little filter keeps talking…

Its like these kids never learn!

I.
CANT.
HEAR.
YOU.
SWEETIE.

Try taking the dick out of your mouth, maybe that will help.

But probably not. ;^)

Doesnt justify lying, kid. I never said that people HAVE to investigate the Holohoax. Stefand doesnt have to either. But he lies anyway.

I dont give a shit about anarkiddies either. It isnt even my thread you know, kid? How does it feel being illiterate?

Anarkiddies never pose any real threats except when they start to lie. Like anything really.

Kekkin at Kek

U so silly God of Darkness

No, this is your thread and you know it. OP abandoned it a while ago and you took up the torch.

From your posting style it's very easy to see that you're Holla Forums though, and this autism has riled you. Holla Forums is not used to battling autism as extreme as their own.

Have fun fighting this faggot all night.

As the Freedomain Radio conversation turned to the topic of familial corruption, some members became particularly interested. As part of becoming morally consistent, these young followers donated thousands of dollars to Molyneux. These generous donations were enough to earn personal therapy sessions. Therein, Molyneux would analyze dreams, initiate parent-child roleplays, and instruct the subject on DeFOOing. These listeners came to know Molyneux as one of the greatest philosopher of all time, and that they themselves were enlightened, philosopher kings of the highest virtue.

Molyneux started a private section on the boards titled ‘Friends Of FDR’ (Referenced in #1373 at ~ 19:00) for these dedicated few. Donations were necessary but not sufficient to gain access to this forum. One had to prove a serious dedication to DeFOOing. After ostracizing their families these “Friends of FDR” began forming their own tribe. A large cluster of Inner Circle members moved into an apartment in Pennsylvania (Referenced in #1394 and #1861). Stefan would make personal visits to this apartment to discuss philosophy and give advice.

Its the desperation that gets me hardest I think.

How they just keep trying.

A huge part of the DeFOO process is creating a journal of ones experiences, thoughts and feelings. Nearly every Inner Circle member had started a blog detailing their self knowledge journeys through Freedomain Radio. They published in depth histories regarding their childhoods and familial relationships. Molyneux encouraged this, and would advertise many of the blogs on his own website. Though the blogs have been deleted now, a majority of the content has been archived for a full understanding of the enlightenment this conversation can give you.

During the Ask A Therapist controversy, Stefan began to feel resentment for some of these individuals. He began to suspect that they were only using Freedomain Radio for their personal benefit, and weren’t truly ‘Friends of FDR’. He felt that because Christina had offered advice almost universally to inner circle members, that they were responsible for her legal troubles, according to Greg Minton. Furthermore conflicts amongst the members themselves escalated. Ted Wray’s girlfriend, Nikki Wray had an affair with Phil Crimmins. Molyneux rightly counseled Ted to ostracize Nikki.

The details of the Inner Circle controversy can be read on the members personal pages. Needless to say, feelings were hurt and these individuals soon parted ways. After years of participating in FDR, most have reconnected with their families of origin. Today, Molyneux is very careful not to get too close to listeners. He no longer hosts barbecues and rarely attends public events. After a long series of betrayals it is simply not worth the risk.

Wew kid.
Holla Forums denying the Holohoax. Thats new. What do you have next?

I'm not op.
I just don't like these cultists who abandon their parents ;who fed them,loved them,cared after them when they were most vulnerable to illness and other dangers like getting killed and kidnapped by savages; because of this jew.

Why not just pull out the jew dog folder again? Trying to pretend you're a different JIDF user?

You know that is pure SJW logic right?
To switch the argument around to "well I use facts to determine truth but other people shouldn't because they're not as smart as me" is commie tier bullshit.

Oh, I would never shitpost Jewish dogs.

The Rock is another rmatter entirely.

E-celeb drama is cancerous, and people who make entire threads just to argue like Jews about e-celeb drama is even worse.

Its like AIDS.

Or something Kenboy has, the doctors don't even know what it is.

In the morning, you'll find two or three filters, but that's about it.

Nice proxy bro. ;^)

That's all, sorry. Maybe I'll stop by in your next inevitable thread.

Right, it turns out most people are emotional children and facts won't convince them. What good is the truth about the holocaust if nobody believes it and you can't change anything with that truth?

more e-celeb garbage. fuck right off with Evalion too

if anything this is an anti e-celeb thread

This justifies lying.
t.ancap, the most morally consistent philosophy.

youtu.be/V1us1YZnSZM?t=2680
He's too emotional imo.

458 posts to go
what a pleb not even using a bot

To be fair, he is making a video, and he's said in the past that he went to theater school.

Entertainment value

HAH!

I can't believe it got it!

At 1448, I was like, "Ah, that's a long way off still…", but god damn, Kek Abides.

Praise Him

Top Fucking Kek

So he's acting in order to emotionally manipulate his viewer?
Good to know. Thanks for the tip user.

If that is how you choose to see it. You should judge him based on what he's saying though, and not the inflection of how he's saying it.

what do you propose, morally consistent one?
Remember: everything the right has tried until now has failed, it wasn't until people actually lost their jobs, had family members killed by muslims and spics, and saw all their wealth evaporate did they turn away from the left.

It wasn't facts, it wasn't charts and stats. It was fear and suffering, even now only emotion has actually swayed the people.

So what good does the holohoax denial do?

Oh Jew.

wat

The only people that give a shit about the holocaust are Jews and Jews pretending to be white nationalists.

Let the holocaust die already.

A belief born from irrationality etc

You do realize a significant portion of Holla Forums did exactly what you just claimed is impossible, right?

Myself included.

But MolyJew brings people to Holla Forums…

… And Holla Forums redpills people on the Holohoax….

… Then…..

;^)

Feels good.

Damn dog, it's almost like, that makes sense or something

Stop hurting my tiny brain

Praise Kek

face it, we aren't normal people

Iknorite?

Its like… NOT talking openly about the Holocaust gets people to buy into your shit… And buying into your shit gets them to start asking questions… And asking questions leads to them asking more questions… And asking those questions leads them to places like Holla Forums… And then they learn the truth… And you can keep doing it into perpetuity because you didn't deny the Holocaust and get the Jews all riled up against you…

But NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, the droll cunt is probably a Jewish controlled op agent and we should have a whole thread to discuss how its so, unless people say its not, then we'll just act like Jews and call them names and that'll make things right.

Dont backtrack now and fall back on statistics.

You said "you can[t] get them to see they've been lied to in the first place". That means it would not be possible. Now you're saying it is possible, but just for "non-normal" people.

Which is it?

holy fuck

statistically insignificant

Would you agree Jews are lying, greedy, subversive assholes?

Did you think I was bluffing?

Do you think this is a game?

Damn that is some hardcore backpedaling. I physically cringed at your post, it must have been hard to swallow and type that up

then 8/pol/ becomes like 4/pol/

IF YA SMELL

Change is inevitable.

You could take every Holla Forumsak on the planet and put them in one city and not significantly change that city's beliefs or voting patterns.
And you want to say we aren't abnormal? There are more jihadis in belgium than their are Holla Forumsaks on earth

Huh… I should start doing Hogan threads too…

yes molyneux is a jew. disregard that he's spreading redpills on mass immigration of rapefugees. white genocide, brexit

nice thread faggot

Trump also has a hebrew offspring.

You cant just say "hurr durr people cant be convinced because statistics"

People are convinced on how well an argument is presented and constructed. If you fail to convince an audience on your particular topic, it is your fault for not making your argument presentable and digestible enough for the average idiot.

And no, we aren't abnormal. Holla Forums is full of normal people who saw the truth one day and decided to keep looking for more.

Can I do two at once?

We'll have to wait and see.

God Bless Amerikek

Heil Hitler

If we were normal we'd not be having this conversation on an anonymous Mongolian cave painting forum, instead of at a social gathering like a BBQ or something. If we were normal, this conversation wouldn't be illegal in half the west.

redpills such as israels wall and trump wall are the same
and jewish supremacy isn't racism
also remember the holocaust you filthy goyim

Praise HIm

We are.

People crave information. They crave having the answers to all of life's questions. Why do you think channels like Stef's are gaining so much traction? It's for that exact reason.

The difference between the average Holla Forumsack and the average idiot is a couple of points of IQ in my opinion. The fact that both groups search for their version of the truth is what "normalizes" us with them. We are just a tad more persistent, which leads to us being a tad more intelligent in the long run.

Feel free to disagree, but you won't be convincing me otherwise any time soon. My mind is made up on Holla Forums and how great/needed is truly is.

Molykike and PJW are both gatkeepers to the jewish question.

Out of curiosity, have you filtered yourself?

Would someone even do that?

Filter themselves on the internet?

I've never had a reason, but in this particular case I could see a use for it.

Aw… They gave up so quickly on the Hogan thread.

These shills just don't have the commitment they used to.

Yeah, you do sound like a kind of a fag.

Just kiddin puddin

;^)

I wonder what the mods are doing…

… Sure is full of shitposts out there.

I don't even feel bad about Rocking and Hoganing in this environment, which the mods allow to exist.

I'm just saying, if you wanted to read the thread and still spam it, filtering yourself could be useful.

By the way, what sort of drugs are you on?

Oh, wait, what am I thinking?

The mods are shit and never do their jobs worth a damn.

Hah, what was I thinking?

;^)

I'm high on Kek.

And you're starting to sound rather faggy again.

Oh, my mistake - you're bumping this shit-tier thread.

OF COURSE you're a faggot, my bad, faggot.

;^)

What was the point of this thread, and how does it relate to politics?
If you think he is a jew, then just ignore him, don't need to create a slide thread to do it

I get it, you hate the filter.

Seriously though, you must be on some high grade amphetamines

Nope, just pure Tism and Kek fagmo.

You should try it some time.

Its invigorating.

Let Kek into your heart.

;^)

Stay salty, faggot

You might want to watch yourself.

I'm afraid I have no idea what Tism is.

Feel free to call me a fagmo again, Mr Johnson

I love these salty shills and their proxies and concerncuck masks.

Its really hilarious to watch them get all buttmad because you interrupted their $0.10/post efforts with pictures of oiled up wrasslers talking jive.

OHHHH YEEEAAAHHHH

I shall do so, fagmo!

Oh, good, you aren't from round here.

That takes away any concern in shitposting in your general direction, while smiling smugly and posting more wrasslin'.

Nice proxy btw fam - either you're one of these silly shilly bo billies, or you've got a bit of the Tism yourself.

Nothing like mine, mind you, yours is a small shriveled excuse for a Tism.
Mine is masterful, ivory-white, like a fucking elephant's tusk, which is why I'm smiling smugly and you're getting salty about being called a faggot on the internet.

Stay salty out there, faggot ;^)

Took long enough, holy shit

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

This is how I know this is a shill thread.

Mr Johnson, please calm down.

Tbh I got banned for 7 days for saying imkamfy was a faggot, but other than that I browse Holla Forums pretty much everyday.

Heard of Kek a whole bunch but not Tism. I can see you're heavily roleplaying at the moment though so I dont expect an explanation

The rest of the thread didn't do it for you?

Come on now son.
;^)

The Tism is the gift of Kek, and your continued attempts to portray a reasoned dialectic response suggests you have not found Kek yet.

Let Kek into your heart.

Until then, you're just another faggot, faggot.

And stop calling me Mr. Johnson.

My name is Dwayne, nigger-faggot.

;^)

bump

Thank you for your effort to keep this thread alive and keep the Rock Rockin.

Your salt sustains me, and my erection has no upper limit as to its stiffness.

Nah fam I'm just too tired for your level of commitment, Mr. Johnson :^)

The fact that someone made a website about him while we can't have a proper website of our own, aside from it being a complete precedent when it comes to outing a jew is suspicious enough in my book.

Especially now that he's getting 100ks of views for Trump videos.

Pfft, amateur.

Kek disdains your weakness.

Go watch some animu and work on that Tism.

I bet you don't even have a waifu.

Disdainful tbh fam.

I came to see why an e-celeb thread reached 200+ posts, read some outsider meme/lingo then scrolled down to see what the Rock was cooking and found blasphemy.

You would be right. My waifu is 3D

(262)
spergasm

Liar. ;^)

That's what my 3DPD just said about you. My glorious 2D waifu won't even lower herself to regarding those who do not know the Touch of Kek

Mine is the Tism forged by Kek.

There are many spergs, but this one is me.

And my Tism is strong - I have tasted the Salt of Life.

And the Salt Must Flow.

And you call me disgraceful.

SAGE AND REPORT ECELEB DRAMA

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

Pffffffffffffffffffft.

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

"ZE MODS! ZEY DO NAHZING!

Ok that got a giggle.

Now serious question, are you and the new spammer friends?

You can spoil the answer if you want

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

I don't know yet.

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

Not the most artistic of Tismic expressions, but I can smell what you're cooking.

And I like it.

bump :^)
300 till new thread

I think I'll got Hogan on that one.

Maybe Pokémon.

Time will tell…

… Just like your aggressive and venomous devotion to the topic tells me that you have a touch of the Tism (minor, low-energy pleb-tier tism, no doubt), and/or that you're probably some sort of shitposter.

I'm sure you're various flavors of 'hurr durr white people are shit tbh fam!' threads can keep you busy til its time for a new thread…

… Unless you want to try to start this one up again?

Do ya want to?

I mean, why not?

Come on.

Give it a try.

;^)

No, wait, I know what to do…. I'll leave you 100 posts.

You can have fun with those, right?

And then, when your new thread starts, THEN I'll bring you the grace of Kek.

Because I'm a giver.

I like to give.

… Like you: You keep giving me threads in which to express my Tism to its fullest, while you stand aside and watch.
Its like….

Its like I'm fucking your wife. Or, more likely, your daughter.
While you stand aside and watch, and try to pretend it doesn't hurt you to watch me raping your thread-daughter with my fat Rock-Cock.

There's a word for that, but I can't remember it just now, too much Rockin to do.

;^)

Hail the Great Frog God Kek

Praise Him

user, just admit you have to go take a heavy shit, but you're too committed to do it until the thread is up.

Jeez, I gotta admit folks, even I'm surprised there is this much Rock footage on Jewtube.

Its really amazing how much useless fucking garbage media our species has compiled over the years.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

I pity you.

You do not know such joys as shitting while shitting upon shit-tier threads.

I wiped my ass one-handed while shitposting at you.

Kek is great, and his bounty is limitless.

The Frog loves me, what can I say.

French bitches love me too….

… Naaaaah, I'm sure its just (((coincidence)))…

Starting to half chub, someone give me a bump

How does that work? Laptop on the toilet? Toilet built into your chair?

This raises more questions than I would like.

you're filtered mate don't even bother responding

Wew lad.

You really haven't found KEk, have you?

My 4th and 6th dimensional waifus are laughing at you.

The 5th, 3rd and 2nd dimensional waifus are too busy eating the meal of delicious salt I've prepared for them thanks to this thread.

The things you haven't seen… Someday user… Someday…

Sure thing kiddo.

;^)

Come on you pussies, give me some more bumps.

I'm starting to soften due to lack of resistance, and I don't wanna have to fill the whole thing to 650 by myself.

Let Kek into your hearts.

bump

Dee and Cee

here is some of my finest artwork instead

What is the deal with this "e-celeb" thread sliding up my Holla Forums?

I never really understood Holla Forumss deal with Molyfag. He'll call out global jewry or the lie that is the holocaust, at least Evalion did that. I dont understand why she gets the hammer and this luke warm water doesnt.

He'll never call out*

call a cult by it's name and watch as the followers sperg in terror

Evalion was too much for normalfags to digest at once.

Stef is the right blend of philosophy and politics for most. If he made his videos shorter I think he would be our greatest ally.

pun intended

You have not seen the truth of Kek.

Evalion was 'hammered' with purpose - firstly, because she's a female, and second, because the enemy saw how you work and used it against you.

This was the tactic they employed.

And it worked.

If you're asking why Evalion got the hammer on Jewtube and the guy who doesn't call out the Holocaust or Jews or what have you, well, that's so obvious I can't imagine how you could be asking that question legitimately.

E-celebs are fine.
Drama-rife discussions about them, especially in the case of such discussions lead by people who argue like Semites and throw around reddit-tier ad homs, are cancer.

Sorry dad

Praise Kek, the One True Frog

Fuck Molyboi, jew or not. Resurrect Yokley and give him a jewtube account and I'd be fine with it tho.

What the fuck are you talking about? Normalfags? Nigger this is Holla Forums. Nazi lolis are too much for Holla Forums to handle?

I filtered your ass a long time ago. I dont converse with faggot spammers.

Its okay son.

You'll understand when you're older.

Now take that dick out of your mouth and go get ready for bed.

I'll be up with some Tendies and Cummies in a bit.
;^)

Higher quality version of the second pic, from the Daily Stormer forums.

No, you bump shitposting shill threads designed to slide and waste time.

While trying to promote others to shitpost and waste time.

I'm glad my time has so little value at this moment, such that I can sit and shitpost all over you and such shit threads.

Stay salty ;^)

No, you were comparing Stef to Evalion. I thought you were just comparing them on the basis of content, not on how acceptable they are on Holla Forums.

Evalion talked about things we already knew, Stef talks current events. In my opinion, one is clearly more acceptable than the other, just on the merit of information spreading around.

Frog God Commeth

eva is sharing watered down Holla Forums narrative
stef propagates his own narrative he's a wild card

150 to go.

Come on, give me some more of those sweet bumps.

My turgidity is being reduced by the absence of salty cucks.

More

Here, ill help

In the sense that they are both e celebs. Shit, Molyfag makes his living of it. Is e celeb faggotry not what Nazi girl was b& for.

If Nazi loli is talking about and spreading things we know about, wouldn't it be wise to make sure she's getting it all down right?

Im spamming any and every Molyfag thread I ever see again because YOUR faggot ass.

One of them points out and attacks jewish lies and the other defends/uses them. You sure you on the right board m8?

So which is it?

The loli attacked and Molyfag defended or Malyfag attacks and the loli defended?

Does it hurt?
Being that stupid?
I don't know, so I have to ask.

Anyway, I thought you had me filtered? ;^)

Ah, I guess it was some other cuck.

More salt please.

Fair enough.

Yeah if it were up to me I wouldnt ban either thread. I just feel like Stef has more to offer on any given day, unless Evalion went and uncovered some secret jew plot we had never heard of

Molyboi doesnt do that either tho.

Anti-Christian!

Oh Jew.

Thanks for the salt. ;^)

Right, never said he did. But one doesn't have to be uncovering jew plots 24/7 to be useful. Like I said, he covers current events, and this is a politics board at it's core.

Again, I believe both should have a space here if wanted.

MMmmmmmm, so salty.

So gud.

;^)

Hah, Praise Him

The loli attacked and got the EXACT same kind of spam^ Notice too how this never happens in any pro-Mollyjew threads. Post about Evalion it's
Meanwhile an actual jew eceleb financed purely on handouts they have no problem with.

Nah, if nazi loli, as cute and concise as she is, has got to go, so does Molyfag. He goes full 14/88 RaHoWa now and we can talk. Until then I'll be spamming his threads with jew dog just for this faggot.

Yeah I never understood the outright hatred of Evalion.

Oh gee wilikers, thats a great idea. Shit up the board some more.

Oh, I see it alright. This board is compromised and has been since Jim took it over. But until Holla Forums feels like theyve had enough of the obvious bullshit, I'll be here to stick it out with them.

But the next exodus may just end up spilling out into the streets. One could hope at least.

Molyjew is shit and its fucking pathetic to sit here waiting for him to go full RWDS because he NEVER will.

is that a reference to obamas okey doke fiasco

So what dude? We already know all the jewish shit going on in the world, and have you ever read the comments on his videos?

People openly reference Holla Forums. Now granted, this leads them to 4/pol/, but it's better than nothing. Some find their way here, to the real redpill.

It wasn't the EXACT same type of spam, you liar.

Why you gotta lie?

The loli got spammed because she was getting spammed too much, and that was the method via which the Enemy destroyed her support.

Go spam some pro-Molyneux threads… Oh, wait, there are basically never a 'pro-Molyneux' threads, just threads ABOUT a Molyneux topic.

The loli had a bunch of basement dwelling neckbeards shilling for her, and perpetuation of that (via hostile factions which did not actually support her) resulted in much of the community coming to hate her and those who supported her.

You got played like a fiddle.

Here, on the other hand, is people trying to do the same shit - LETS MAKE MULTIPLE THREADS TO SHITPOST ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A JEW THIS GUY IS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T NAME THE JEW AND TALK ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST AS FAKE!

And when it gets spammed to death?

OMGUGUIZE DIS DIDNT HAPPEN TO DA LOLI ITS THE JEW PROTECTAN MOLYJEW!

You're just kind of dim-witted, and can't pick up on the subtle differences.

Not that I care, I'm here strictly for salt and to keep e-celeb drama off the board.

Discussion of a video someone puts out =/= Dramafagging like teenage girls.

I suspect you know this.

But your shillery keeps you going.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: I do this all the time. About 60% of the time, its just some shitposter who gives up and lets his shit-tier thread die off… But about 40% of the time, its a shill.
And a shill won't give up.
A shill will hop on a proxy and keep pushing - in fact, most shills already HAD a few proxies open (or accomplices in tow) via which they were moving the conversation along the path they wanted it to take.
The shill will stay to the bitter end.

Me?
I do it for free - because I hate you slime that come here, getting paid to keep posting and keep posting and keep posting.
And when I find one of your threads, and realize it is such a thread (usually due to your unwillingness to walk away and start the thread another day), I just can't help myself.

I have to rock it.

The salt is too good.

Thanks for sharing this video, OP. I really appreciate it. I have never liked Molyneux. His voice and mannerisms were always repulsive to me on a purely instinctual level. I just knew he wasn't right in some way. But now I know why- Jews are always repulsive to Aryans.

Also, in a recent video about Native Americans, Molyjew said that the Native Americans weren't really genocided because their genome survived by interbreeding with other races. He said that Natives live on "inside" the other populations, as part of their genome. He seemed to think that that was a perfectly wonderful way for a people to live on, as just a small percentage of the genome of another population. He said that the people didn't really die because their genes still exist mixed with others. By that logic, Whites wouldn't really cease to exist when we're bred out, as long as we live on in the genes of the mongrel horde. So he provided an intellectual justification for genocide through miscegenation. Molyjew says it's ok because some of your genes will still live on in the brown people. Fuck this Jewish parasite.

And what nigger? Nazi loli had the same shit. 4/pol/ is garbage and I wouldnt want normie filth coming here any way. What the fuck is your point? This e celeb has got to go because she call out jes non stop but this one can stay because luke warm water feels nice?

Yup. Hes getting jewdog.

Thanks Kek

Hallowed be thy keks

He already admitted he was jewish.

Bump

Watch that selective memory, I said both deserve a space, twice.

My point originally was spamming threads you dislike doesnt do anything, as evidenced by us having this conversation while someone actively spams it nonstop.

Thanks m8!

Really helps me out - one less post I have to make to get to 650

So salty
So cucked
You got nothing
Now get fucked
;^)

Also admitting you're going to spam jew-dogs is admitting you post on freech Holla Forums as well

Hah, they made a Rock Pepe…. I gotta find that now…

Yea, I saw you say it nigger but if mods are going to enforce eceleb rules when it suits them is when we got a problem. Especially when Moly jew spouts off shit like

Sure thats a problem, but spamming is not the answer. Never will be.

I know right?

He legit just admitted he's got a Jewdog folder and that he was the one spamming that shit.

DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH THESE FUCKERS PLAY YOU Holla Forums?

Its hilarious how many of you don't realize how much effort is actually put forth by some people to manipulate the board.

I mean, Christ, look at me!

I'm not even trying to manipulate you - BUT IMAGINE IF I WAS.

I'd be playing you rubes like a fucking fiddle.

And his listeners will eat it up blinded by their hatred toward others.
Thanks for the info.

HOL UP

U meen ta tell me, dat da mods r actuvlee alowwing sinsurzip of dizzcuzzhin cuz dey b werking wit freech?

We can disagree on that.

REMEMBAH GOYS, YOU ARE STRONGAH DIVIDED

And the folder of jew dogs come out.

No, I was suggesting you come from Holla Forums and you've just proven it. Time to leave this thread, be discordian elsewhere you double nigger

lol at this butthurt Molyfag fan boi.

MOLY AINT EVEN Holla Forums TIER FAGGOT

Check my trips or youre the one from freech nigger.

Kikes will never figure out the streisand effect. Further proof they're totally smarter than goys.

SAGE FASTER SCHLOMO

bump

haha he can't keep up because he can't into 1337 hax
what a retard

BUMP HARDER MOISHE

A concerted effort!

Awesome!

Even fewer posts for me to worry about!

;^)

Besides, I'm actually running out of Rock.

Jewtube only has so much of the most electrifying man in sports entertainment to offer.

SAGE FASTER

;^)

Sure smells like sage in here.

have you killed your mother yet user?

implicit white identity coming through

Holy shit, I actually did it.

That's all the Rock videos on Jewtube.

HAH!

Checked for Richard Spencer's implicitly explicit gay porn collection

Three more, and you can have the rest to play with - I'll meet you in the Hogan thread in a bit.

;^)

You DID give me your thread-daughter to cuck in front of you after all - I might as well give a little in return.

Around 145 posts… Better make em count!

One

And two.

Thanks for the salt, faggots.

See ya soon ;^)

Sage helps me sleep. Moar please.

obey

bump

One last bump.

Meanwhile this thread about eceleb Milo leading a gay pride parade does not have one single wrestling video.

Really makes you think.

This guy literally is a theatrefag.

The worst kind of ecelebs: dramatic ecelebs.

Nope

Just another conman willing to jump on an ideology of idiot's. You can see that following his transformation.

You know that 80% of his videos are interviews and yet you think that you can discredit him, by smearing his name, as if the "molyneux phenomenon", the search for truth could be stopped by smearing someone who is asking questions and debates people.

You know how you really win the battle of ideas? By having better ideas.
You know how you lose? By going full retard and attacking the person, rather than the ideas.
But you have no ideas, you have nothing, so you hope that people will stop watching his videos, because you called him a jew and a "lolbertarian" or whatever. It's not going to work. Insulting someone is a substitute for good ideas.