I love the Indy series and I don't want anybody else to play him

I love the Indy series and I don't want anybody else to play him.

Fuck the haters who bitch about Crystal Skull. It wasn't perfect, but it was much better than I expected and at least on par with Temple of Doom.

I want to see another with Ford, but they should definitely stick artifacts from religions and not hippy ayyy space skulls. Crystal Skull handled the continuity and decade changes very well.

Thailand or SEA in the 1950s would be visually interesting, and they have some odd mythologies about giants and shit that could be exploited.

Even better if they went back to the Middle East and added a Muslim movie to complete the Abrahamic trilogy, but we all know how that would be received. Avoid Egypt like the plague, it's been done to death.

It's my favourite trilogy

PART TIME
A
R
T

T
I
M
E

Not a trilogy.

I think there was one in the Indiana Jones EU where he goes to Atlantis or something. I think it was an arcade game. Also, there was a video game that never got made where Indy goes to China town in San Fran.

Oh, user. user, no.

IT'S NOT A TRILOGY REEEEEEEEEE

Leave this thread to the Top Men.

Temple of Doom is the best one, you pleb. Hell, I'll even go so far as to say it's the best film that hack Speilberg ever made and a constant reminder that movies used to be fun.

Damn Straight

oh hey its Porkins.

Idk if temple was the best indiana Jones but it was refreshing. It was funny and enjoyable because it did not have jewish masturbation material in it …ie shitting on Germans for no reason. Remember Indiana Jones take place in the 30's years before the US declared war on Germany.Public sentiment around the world was on Hitler side at that point.

The Cystal skull was garbage had they made it in the 1990's it might have worked due better standards less CGI and the fact that all the actors wouldn't haven ancient at that point.

The Indiana Jones films were never good and Fritz Lang's take on the genre: "Die Spinne" leaves it without any justification for existing.

(Pic related)
Charlton Heston was a better Indiana Jones character… apparently (((they))) ripped off his movie "Secret of the Incas (1954)" when they made Indiana Jones.

You cannot possibly believe that. An old Indy punching communists movie should have been awesome, not that shia bullshit we ended up with.

Shameless promotion. I am still on Mars instead of watching unscientific films like The Martian, go on a quest to save me.

IIRC "Secret of the Incas" isn't all that similar to Indiana Jones movies, besides the main character's design and basic idea of a guy searching for ancient treasure. The series takes more inspiration from classic adventure serials and the James Bond movies.

They added killing vast amounts of hardened soldiers & better music…. They cucked the character a bit compared to Heston's character.

Harrison Ford, kike like me hihi.

Is this still on Netflix? Actually a good show, I think it's hilarious that he wears that hat but never acknowledges why.

Temple of Doom has the most pleb appeal because it can be thought of as a 'scary movie' instead of true Indy adventure and because the stereotypical woman tickles certain people.

It was a point and click adventure game actually, quite good actually.

Another good game, that's more action oriented is the Emperror's Tomb. You can do lot's of cool stuff in it, like taking the gun's from the enemy's hands with your whip, punching Chinese zombies, giving the nazi salute.
*sage for doublepost**

My favorite Indy story, to be honest. More adventure archeology and less shooting nazis. Though the "action" route is quite awful, but luckily optional.

So this was a full game. I thought it got cancelled partway through. I'll get this game. Thank you for showing it user.

Literally laughing at you

I remember this. The Kraken was the most annoying fucker because the only way to kill him was to blow up both pillars at once.

Crystal Skull is actually Kino.

Pure trash.

I recently played the game, and that is false. To defeat it, you had to first shoot it in the eyes, it will then retreat giving you time to blow up to three pillars(if you were quick) out of the four, after which the Kraken would return and you had to shoot it in the eyes again. It didn't matter how many times you had to make it go away, after you blew up a pillar, it remained destroyed, so after destroying all four of them, the ceiling would fall on the Kraken and it would die.
Personally I found the Frankenstein battle more annoying, since you had to throw the acid at him but he would keep moving away so you would constantly miss. I think the best strategy was to time it with him charging up his energy ball, since that was the only time he wouldn't move, however if you missed then he would hit you with his energy ball.

Wasn't Ford killed in Star Wars?
He's dead, right?