Singing and dancing :3

:3

The will be on the pole or fuccing niggers before long

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Why don't you message the seller for proof pics?

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
no my mom was human

Are you blind?

As for taking moans, at the very least i'd have to be more /fit first. I'm 5'11" 270lbs with a 45" waist and hips, i'm naturally endomorphic so HRT would just be asking for trouble right now. But the idea of taking HRT for the psychological effects intrigues me.

today? lol!
why is your work so derivative if you know so much about the arts??

rollin - g herbo

Why did the MC have such thicc eyebrows?

Name it Cocc Ticcler 9000.

Where is this from, also what the fucc.

Time to be a no-draw according to AJetty's watch

really cute fam

Drain line is clogged or frozen. Instead of running down to the drain pan the defrost water is running down through the vents or overflowing part of the drain system an ending up in the fridge, Take evaporator cover off and checc for ice in freezer, if you see water dripping around the plastic control box in the top bacc of the fridge you'll likely have to take that off an clean/defrost/inspect it as well, post model # for better advice

See ya later fuccers