Waifus

We're together because she's a genius that typically isolates herself. She's soft spoken and shy. A lot like me. She's also hot as fucc. Has both personality and looks going for her.

Only a few days because my waifu was Skyla for a while. I only really picced her because she's hot enough to bust both nuts too. But then I realized she has zero personality; The dubbed voice for Skyla in the anime (got curious, pokeanime SUccS) is so unbelievably
cringy to hear it ruined her for me.

Let's hear yours, faggots

you're waifu a shit

Don't listen to those bullies, OP.
I don't have a waifu

no waifu master race

keeping it realistic

If you think I actually got offended by that, you're a newfag. But I am too.

This.
I've never understand the waifu thing

Then you dont even animu

I wish I was enlighted as others anons as to have a waifu. I can't bring myself to it because I hate myself and am a terrible person, thus, it does not compute that I would be able to be worthy of an anime girl's love. I do day dream a lot though, and have body pillow without a cover.

That's all there's to it.

Are you by any chance German and/or post on /late/?

It started out as a joke, but I came to love it. Its like any relationship, but there's no money/time you have to spend. However, they're not real so there's the lacc of physical bonding.

There is fapping though

Most people take their waifu out or at least give them some treats.

The falling in love part I don't get. Maybe I just need to more animu.

Because its a sort of love you can have for "someone else" despite them being fake. Its more or less ticcling yourself with your imagination. Its fun to fantasize fuccing them/being in love

Got a Copy of Negima Vol. 1 when I was at a bookstore like 5-6 years ago. Nodoka, or Honya as I call her has been my waifu ever since looking at the bacc of that book - to the point where I've got pretty much every picture of her that's on the boorus and some from pixiv.

I love lolis, but Kotomi is for me.

Favorite loli is separate from waifus though

From my perspective, she's not so much flat as she is small boob, sorta borderline loli. and Yeah, I can see Kotomi, she's cute, I will admit.

Arachnera's a hottie, I will not deny m80

Then why the hell are you here?

I just like talking to anonymous users and I think they can be very nice people.

I don't really understand this 'waifu' thing. What do you do when you decide on one? Do you just make believe that they're real or something?

You're thinking too hard about it. Its quite simply the 2D significant other you choose and that's it.

You can very well order a daki, strap an onahole on it, and fucc the holy living shit out of her if you want.

But that's for sexual deviants

Im a masochistic lolicon with a maid fetish and I love hentai in general.

When I was a shut in neet, I had plenty of time on my hands. You figure out what you like when you have nothing better to do than fap

When choosing, should one consider whether the fictive in question would ever actually agree if they were real?

That's the beauty of it. You dont necessarily have to confirm that. Not trying to sound rapey, but the waifu is fictitious. So you're allowed to ship yourself with her

So your fetish is ugly girls?

Cant tell if trolling or stupid. I consider myself a man of ridiculously high standards and I find Kotomi attractive.

yes

That sounds quite convenient.

No, is it yours?

And yeah, it's hit and miss but you can meet some cool anons here.

Bump.

Definitively, Hitagi is best girl.

She's cute, but also gorgeous in the traditional sense. She's extremely weird, so I could be open to her about just about anything. She can connect me to an entirely different part of the world, otherwise inaccessible - magical stuff. And she'd likely be up for some BDSM.

As long as possible tbh; she's a waifu - you have to be dedicated to your waifu.

Kristina Pimenova

She's real, 10 years old, has blonde hair, blue eyes, speaks Russian and English, always cute and sometimes sexy.

20 months.

Really makes you think.

My waifu is best girl, is golden girl.

She's ok. But most a shit.

best waifu

rip

;_;

She was a fucking nigger.

Are these from TV shows? Where can I watch them?