Is $50/hr a lot of money? I pay my models that rate here and everyone thinks it's a great deal...

Is $50/hr a lot of money? I pay my models that rate here and everyone thinks it's a great deal. Would it be the same if I moved out west?

Fucc off footfag.

I'll take $50/h

I just talked to a girl from /r9k/ and she said that's poccet change especially if she had to show her face. I am not going to pay more than what the labor is worth.

huh you can't pay me $50/h for me to to my job?

No I mean the thing I pay the models to do is super easy, like showing their feet and crushing bugs. It's not even lewd.

I'm just wondering if people want me to pay them $1000 for something like that. If they did that would be funny to me.

$50/hr is a lot more than I make doing stupid shit all day.

So why'd that girl say that then?

Girls are Jewish.

I'm a dude just give me some money oy vey.

I think some of them think selling their body for "anything" related to fap material at all commands the same price (to sex scenes). Even though you are not forcing them to fucc the bugs or other people, just stepping on them.

1. Are you sure it's really a girl?

2. Because bugs are iccy/scary and girls don't like their feet

this.

It was, I cammed with her.

I'd doubt that. I get different forms of feedbacc from recruiting girls irl. Almost hired a lawyer last month. I'm just concerned about meeting this girl's "type". I want to know why she thinks she should be paid so much for it.

I succ cocc for less than that

That makes two things you do for free
:^)

how did you know it was me?

I/m gonna beat you up queer

You heard me

I M going to kicc your ass!

I pay 50/hr to succ on diccs

Niggers

Why are you copying comments from the discord?