Lawsuit Seeks to Unbind Convention Delegates

JEB!-CUCK TRIES TO STUMP THE TRUMP BY UNBINDING THE CONVENTION DELAGATES

foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/25/lawsuit-seeks-to-unbind-rnc-delegates-from-backing-trump.html
Archive:
archive.is/fH9xc
Posting this here because nothing is going to be discussed in the Rach-Posting faggot's thread besides spam and fun posting

Interesting news, have a bump
fuck Rach

Yeah,that thread was mostly filled with literal shit
LOL

One last bump

Jeb! ain't behind shit. All this neverTrump crap is driven by Bill Kristol, a man who needs a helicopter ride as bad as anyone in Washington.

I wouldn't doubt Jeb's involvement, but yeah I'd say it's a combination of the #NeverTrump crowd and Cruzcucks still pissed their attempt at Jewishly manipulating the delegate system failed

I'm not sure what they're trying to accomplish here.

Trump won, everyone knows this by now. Putting Jeb! as a nominee instead of Trump would just hand shillary the election.

But they're kikes so that's probably the plan anyways.

Ahahahahahahahaha

semi-irrelevant but i'll ask anyways
any floridafags here? how was ¡Jeb! as a governor?

it's not just Jeb!

it's the whole fucking Bush Crime Syndicate Cabal

Is Yeb making a final return for round two?
Was one stumping not enough to satisfy him?

I hope so. Jeb was such a fun punching bag. His presence in the election run produced top tier memes, and to be honest, I've missed him.

Nah, I doubt Jebbie is really into politics. Maybe Trump will create the Bureau of Turtle Management for him.

As other anons have said, it's Bill (((Kristol))) and Cruzcrew fags who are behind this shit.

> The election took place as the Great Depression entered its eighth year.

Very interesting parallels. I feel like I'm looking into an alternate future, based on how history echoes.

If Jeb (or anyone else) fucks over the convention and we end up with "the serious candidate," history will ((( echo ))) and Hillary will be President running on a platform of gibs (likely free college, the wage gap a.k.a. gibs for vaginas, and increasing the minimum wage).

Just as the Great Depression didn't actually end until our conversion to a wartime economy, and entry into WWII… so the "great recession" that we haven't recovered from in 8 years will persist until our entry into WWIII, likely involving Russia, China, Saudi Arabia… and probably other countries in Europe the jews are displeased with as a result of the Brexit… which will inevitably lead to the collapse of the EU and a weakening of the jews stranglehold on dominance of Europe.

Roosevelt, you'll recall, was the piece of shit in the Jews pocket that… through placing economic sanctions on Japan… provoked Pearl Harbor whereby manufacturing our entry into WWII… which as we all agree was catastrophic for the course of history in the 20th century because we fought on the wrong side. Had we stayed out of the war as public sentiment demanded prior to Pearl Harbor… Germany would have been victorious and the Jewish Question would have been answered once and for all.

The significance of this election will reverberate through history.

This is what the "monied interests" have to say about it.

Poisoning the diet and health of the citizenry with government subsidized corn sugar. By taking advantage of subsidies for corn production, the cost-benefit analysis of consumers is short-circuited, and consuming these sugary cancer-drinks is less expensive than it otherwise would be.

Corn subsidies are also intermingled with agriculture subsidies and cheap foreign labor… by shipping beaners back to mexico, you fuck with labor costs on agricultural products, and hence fuck with the margins these kikes make.

When its more expensive to manufacture poison, less of the goyim consume the poison.

Oy Vey the goyim know, shut it down

Huge seller of prescription drugs that benefits from the ailments caused by massive sugar consumption across the U.S.. Anything that hurts Coca Cola also hurts big pharma.

H1-B, Common Core, Basically a fucking bot-net operating system. Cancer

H1-B, I know they sell servers and switching hardware, consumer electronics etc… and most of this shit is manufactured in China. Motorola is going to manufacture smart phones in India.

Kikes are mad

Moving plants to Mexico, obviously they don't like Donald.

Dildo-signaling

Haven't figured this one out yet, probably pissed because of protectionist economic signalling. If you reduce international trade, obviously an international shipping company would be fucked hard.

HOW DO WE MAKE COMPANIES WORK FOR AMERICA AGAIN Holla Forums ??

makes perfect sense

Is this really going to happen? How many delegates do they have to peel away, like 600?

I no longer feel sorry for him. Hes trying to undermine democracy because it didn't work in his favor.

what a bitter faggot jeb is

GUACMAN STRIKES AGAIN

moar pls

That's it. I'm done. I'm never going to find my sides again

Shit, this practically confirms that Hillary is going to start WW3…well, along with her being a warmongering cunt of course.