ICELAND NO

#BasedIceland says no to EU membership by electing an Out President.

archive.is/lOZvG
yahoo.com/news/johannesson-leads-icelands-presidential-vote-partial-result-000003789.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bsfkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Not like I didn't see this coming. Norway is with you. Denmark is with you.

Sweden & Mongolia = Eternal cucks

He's "anti-establishment" as in those Che-Guevara-Marxists-Soviets-Guerilla-Revolutionaries-Bernie-Sanders or he is anti-establishment like "us"?

The lceland PM is a dyke radfem SolanosTier.
She believes in "PiV always rape" and push the "Sweden reverse-gender islan feminism" into laws into the country.

Isn't Iceland the one that defaulted on all those loans the former government had forced them into?
They were forced to take 15k refugees recently so I'm not suprised they're wanting out, they're a tiny country after all.

Park the refugees by the volcanoes and let nature fix the problem

It's going to be 50k soon enough. Sterilize them now.

Keep the vitamin D supplements out of their diet and their skitskins will give them rickets and osteoporosis.

archive.is/Bsfkc
According to this they took 35 refugees and pledged to take 75 total.

ANSWER THE QUESTION

Yes, he was pro EU before he started his presidential bid, and during he's presidential bid his strategy was to avoid taking any stance on any issue, as far as possible. He's a typical academia "liberal-democrat" type, that has in the past talked down Icelandic culture and history (notably the "cod-wars") and wanted to indebt Iceland to the EU though the "Icesave" deals. He's also married to a Canadian.

Fuck, once again OP is a retarded faggot.

wat

Oh, and he came to fame during the whole "panama papers" affair, courtesy of Soros et. al., when the leftist media (so almost all of it) made a coordinated attack on Iceland's prime minister and forced him to resign because his wife had some money in an offshore account, a PM that the left considered too much of a patriot (funnily they didn't go after any left-leaning politicians …). Guðni was sort of a media darling during that whole charade, and would constantly feature on both TV networks giving opinions, and in my opinion he was the medias chosen presidential candidate.

She was the worst prime minister ever and her party is went from something around 30% of the votes to around 7% after how they screwed up almost everything.

No. Britain and the Netherlands were trying to force the Icelandic state to adopt the debt of private corporation as it's own. The electorate had other ideas. The EU faggots made us vote on this twice.

That's so depressing to me, very soon this tiny viking nation will be all niggers

There's not nearly as much, something like 50. It's still sad, it's disgusting that iceland (or sweden, or norway, or denmark, or germany, etc etc) has a single fucking nigger in it at all, but its something they can work with.

Why are countries with red, white and blue on their flags so based?

Is there some dank proto-meme behind this?

The real "Iceland NO" would have been if the former conservative PM Davíð "Obama is a mulatto" Oddsson had won.

pic related, cucks hate him

Red = strength
White = purity
Blue = clarity

Add it all together and you get strength of character, clarity of purpose, and purity of intention. Basically the characters you want a government and a people to possess.

Such an anti-semetic place.

(checked)
There's many ways nature can take hold of the invaders but will the people of this island hold true to their past?

Do you know that calling the Icelandic "vikings" is basically the equivalent of calling them "river bandits"?

Oh, but when Israel shelters communist war criminals like Salomon Morel (and pedophiles like Roman Polanski) that's AOK.

well they would never join because of eu regulations on fishing
fishing is iceland's biggest industry and if taken over by the eu would get ruined
iceland would be worse off than greece

Kokkáll.

The word viking comes from vík which means a place to land your ships for rest or trade. For instance London in Anglo-saxon is Lundenwic.

It's still calling them transient.

''Simple Definition of transient:

not lasting long:
staying somewhere only a short time''

Make your dreams come true or die trying.

Who is transient? The Angles and the Saxons? The Jutes and the Theods?
I don't understand what point you are trying to make here.

You may not be intelligent enough to get it.

Time for sobriety user: Iceland has an enormous Feminist population.

France is cucked

No I get it ;^)

I knew he was a cuck from the getgo, sadly, history in 2016 is more Kosher than a Rabbi's dick.

This, you'd be better off finding a girl of Nordic descent in rural Minnesota or Wisconsin… at least her mind isn't COMPLETELY poisoned.

trying going on OK cupid and looking up Icelandic girls.

They are all SJW's.