cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/CNT-0011944/index.html

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Probably a 6 or 7 tbh

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

well racism isn't a white only ideology.

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

It depends on how you define the word.

sage for lack of definition

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

I am white. I abuse homeless nigger boys. I do enjoy fucking nigger bitches. Not sure how to rate myself

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

go read a fucking book if you don't know what racism meas you moron

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

7, live around lots of nigs.

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

tfw I have those pearly white penis pauples on the underside of my dicchead glans
gotta explain to a girl every time that it's not an STD and they don't do anything.
gotta watch her reluctantly succ my dicc
cum

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

about 6. i don't automatically assume the worst. but i have a healthy distrust of blacc males, in general. particularly young blacc males. they are not trustworthy.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

blacc

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Racism = power + privilege.

As a queer POC, I score a 0.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

you know there's some magic letter replacement going on like in with the succ my dicc

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

i know that feel
except no girls has ever seen my pepe

John Cox
John Cox

that definition is pure bullshit. people with few privileges can also be racist. that SJW definition of racism is infuriating.

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

I honestly try to avoid blind racism, but since I grew up in Oakland I've grown an almost natural hatred of nigs and La Raza spics, but mostly nigs. I also don't like going to Asian restaurants because they almost never give friendly service.

6/10

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Maybe a 2? I am pretty weary of every individual I meet regardless of sex, race, or religion. Most people are shit.

That being said, I do like racist jokes.

Jordan James
Jordan James

2 is probably way too low. everyone is racist to some degree. it's part of human nature. on the optimistic side you might only be like 4.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

8/10

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

embedding Sargon of Akkad
I would happily kill the men and take the women as concubines.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

i want to put my dicc in that dicc

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

user, either you accept race as a reality or you don't. There is no 1-10

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

I don't hate anyone for something they didn't chose, but I do believe that the races should sticc o themselves. Europe for Europeans, Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, etc. I also believe that North America is an exception because it was colonized by Europeans, making USA and Canada belong to whites. I'd say I'm like a 4-5.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Whoops, accidentally left that meme flag on

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

I hate niggers but I still judge individuals on an individual basis. That being said, it never surprises me when most blaccs I meet turn out to be worthless niggers.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Races are inherently different
Every race is entitled to a sovereign homeland
Not every country has to be a homeland (i.e. multicultural societies are allowed to exist).

I don't know what number you could put to that, but that's the gist of it.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

John Smith
John Smith

Not every country has to be a homeland
imo it should be the homeland of whoever currently owns it Think Crimea and Russia or whoever created the nation Think USA and the Native Americans

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

I would say America should be one of those multiracial societies. Not necessarily that we should have loose border control, but that it would be pretty much the perfect candidate as "le nation of immigrants."

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Personally I'm fine with America being multi-cultural but what I don't like is America allowing immigrants that contribute nothing to society in. No refugees of any time, only people who are smart and add something valuable to the talent pool.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

(me)
I guess this might not make a lot of sense unless you understand that I want diversity in types of government. Every race should have it's ethnostates, dictatorships of all sorts should be on the world stage, democracies as well as republics and theocracies too. Maybe we should even have some Confucian style governments as well. I want a world where every type of government is allowed to exist without half the world pointing and screaming about how evil they are.

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

I'd rather have Canada be the multi-cultural one :^)

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Oh yeah, sure. I'm all for that.
If I got to set immigration rules for the entire world, they would be these two:
every country should allow any non-prisoner to leave
no country should be forced to take in anyone they don't want to

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

I live in South Texas and I am surrounded by niggers and spics. I don't mind the spics because they can cook good Mexican food…niggers on the other hand will steal, rob, and remain worthless

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

:^)

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

About 2-3 because I can not stand spics whatsoever. Their accent is so heavy that I must ask them to repeat themselves 80% of the time. Plus its a very annoying accent to hear imo

tfw spics with heavy accents talk to me

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

can't stand spics
but doesn't mind niggers
Gas yourself.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

He must live in the southwest

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Blacc people bring us funny terminology, good chiccen, cornbread, etc. In general soul food is dank (albeit unhealthy as fucc) and they brought us rap music (which is my favorite genre alongside psychedelic rocc)

dgmw though, I do not like the rappers that sound like autists such as fetty wap and chris brown and shit. I listen to conscientious rap mostly. The kind of rap that focuses on social issues/life problems

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

I jam rap when I am cruising the hood for nigger trannies

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

books are for nerds.
jewtube
nice channel though.
fag

Checced. I like this post.

If I got to set immigration rules for the entire world
Ugh, be like this goy.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

I'm probably somewhere between 6 and 7
I don't mind blaccs if they adopt white western ways and don't act like niggers, still don't like the look of them though they look disgusting.
Asians are pretty racist and tend to cause a lot of trouble, got a lot of Asians I know into Moon Man and Johnny Rebel. Arabs are the worst though, they piss me off.

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

i'm told that being white means you're racist, so i guess 10?

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Half Asian/White here
Can confirm that nearly all White Happas are white ethnonationalists

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

Sand nigger Muslims are the scourge of the world. Them and their butt fuccing idol Muhammad need to be shit on.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

live near enriched town next to busy london airport

have to go there for reasons

shit is painfully pozzed at times

at times begin to hate asians and blaccs.

holy shit do nigerians always talk so fuccing loud.

David Gray
David Gray

Something like 3 probably? I can easily work with people of other races and will show them respect as long as I'm shown respect in return, but also believe that people's outward appearance can make certain characteristics more likely to occur and that different types of people should mix in controlled quantities. I also will laugh or have trouble not laughing at racist jokes.

Hudson King
Hudson King

laughing at racist jokes doesn't make you racist.
just like laughing at death jokes doesn't make you a murderer.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

too bad race is subjective.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

i wish i was that simple minded to see the world in binary. life would be much easier.

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

A real racist actually advocates unfair policies to minorities. The left has to create racists now. And what applies to one race doesn't apply to the other and so forth, so the left is actually racist, because they advocate for society to be unfair.

John Wright
John Wright

7 I suppose

Brody Nguyen
Brody Nguyen

I listen to conscientious rap mostly. The kind of rap that focuses on social issues/life problems

The kind of rap that focuses on dogmatic opinions based upon stereotypes, hearsay, anecdotal evidence to horribly "prove" a point.

They use literally every single fallacy in the list

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

im racist because lefty are racist.
that kind of fallacy doesn't really hold outside of rightwing echo chambers.
2 wrong doesn't make one right.

if you think that the lefty are being discriminatory/racist call them on it.
becoming racist is basically validating their arguments.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

racism would imply that the views i have are wrong so 1

i fuccing hate the rapefugees in EU and blacc lives matter terrorists

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

Solid 10.
14/88 Gas the Kikes Race War NOW!!!

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

I voted for trump and I'm white. So 11? Did I break it?

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

whats her name again quads???

Ian Young
Ian Young

I'm just waiting for the chance to kill niggers and arabs in such a way that I get away with it.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

i reccon all races are different and each has its strengths and weaknesses. trying to sort out which race is objectively superior is a mug's game, so i leave it to /pol/.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Join the army lol, you'll get paid for it. Serve The God Emperor!!

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Why not the red injuns, they still exist.

Brayden King
Brayden King

pls email [email protected] if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Taylor in gloryholeswallows

Warning she hasn't aged well

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

pls email [email protected] if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws

You know there was a time when adult anime was filled with ugly, fat, monstrous douche bags NTRing and raping attractive girls.

But I guess they stopped being made in mass because they weren't selling. Everyone goes to regular /a/ for yuri. But mainly this is what happens when animu creators bandwagon; there are no clear choices and people, despite everything else, get tired of the same bullshit.

Finally, "shhhhhhhhhhhh…. let people enjoy things."

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Ironic coming from Austrailia

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Man giant women on small boys is great.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

family movie
rated r
are you even trying?

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

does it have to pepakura? I have the one pictured at
cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/CNT-0011944/index.html
but it's a pdf

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Dont forget combat. They love complaining about the combat. Who knew games were pretty easy when played on the easiest difficulty.

James Edwards
James Edwards

1337 oper8tors that don't even seem to know which end the bullets come out of
I hate this meme

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

It would depending on how big of a print it is

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

I tried to when I was 24. Failed miserably cause it was weird talking to people and realize I had no common experiences and they found it odd I had no circle of friends.

This is very relatable. There have been a few times when I felt I was about to fit in for good and then people started making questions and I realised they were on to me.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

mercia867

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Wow fucc that guy, lol

The whores deserved it.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

the ratings were excellent, nu-male

David Baker
David Baker

this

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

I'd say about a 2/10. I call about everyone a nigger. one time I called a blacc person a nigger without taking his skin color into account. then recognized "oh shit he's actually blacc".

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

I would never live in a predominantly blacc or Mexican neighborhood, and will feel uncomfortable in them, but I also have a Blacc Lives Matter shirt that I wear maybe once a week.

My issue is poverty and crime and not so much the people. It just so happens that more non-whites experience poverty and thus turn to crime than whites.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Shit, forgot to rate.

2 I guess.

John Thomas
John Thomas

kill yourself nigger lover

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit