MSPAINT THREAD VOL. 2

aka Smuggies/Counter Culture/Fashy Meme thread #2, Brexit Edition.

This thread was created based on the success of the last one that survived for quite an admirable amount of time and produced tonnes of OC. All memes are welcomed, especially if you have a potent point that you must voice, but it is preferred that they are themed around the current topic of the week in order to maximally profit on all of the salt presently being produced by over 48% of the British population, in addition to a smaller but just as vocal international assortment of (((punditry))).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DUm4K
sli.mg/
sli.mg/a/BPPs78
volkischpaganism.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/miguel-serrano-nos-the-book-of-the-resurrection.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In addition, I will occasionally bump this thread from time to time with my alphabetized collection of whatever the hell you want to call these just to ensure that everyone gets a chance to post in the thread and join in the fun.

Do you make these comics as shitty as possible on purpose?
Or is it because you don't have a talent?

Yeah they're intentionally bad, the idea is a combination of shitty/funny art with a thought provoking point that might trigger hypocrites or libtards.

I think the crude nature exemplifies the fact that we barely even have to try to make hilarious, yet hard hitting memes.

>>>/reddit/

do you not fucking know what rapid prototyping is? whoever started these threads accidentally stumbled upon one of the greatest ways humans have found to make great things. You rapidly create low effort prototypes (ms paint memes), the ones that are bad are ignored, the ones that have good ideas behind them get picked up by the skilled and turned into the final product (better memes). This rapid testing and retesting is why chans have always been the source of the best memes, the only cost to entry is a post, and success means further spread and mutation.

Fuck you, nigger. These kind of memes are hilarious and easily demonstrate how easy it is to dismantle Leftist talking points with 100 seconds spent in Paint.

Thanks for the thread OP I'll be saving all of these for use on kikebook and twitter

Sup, I'm back. Glad to see the positive response thus far.

Keep 'em flowing.

3/32 (unless of course someone posts what I already got, then this number'll shrink)

These pics are made with the content they want to promote in mind, so you can only concentrate on the message instead of the aesthetic. We're turning (((postmodernism))) against them at ramming speed.

MS PAINT IS FUCKING SHIT, ALL OF YOUR OC IS COMPLETE TRASH
Please for god's sake kill yourself OP or install GIMP.

Here is some of my recent OC which has all been made in GIMP or Krita.

Rhetoric is more effective than dialectic. PERIOD.

Are you normally this autistic in real life?

I'm not even interested in this shitty thread but I had to make an exception for your little spergout. He doesn't actually mean Paint, it was the name of the last thread so anons know where to go. Were you not on Holla Forums the past week? Come to think of it, I think I spotted you in that one too, which makes you even more of a fucking moron than you are currently being, because if you knew then there's no fucking excuse to act as faggoty as you are right now.

Go fuck yourself.

don't have anything brexit related, but I have made this.

I didn't even notice that first line in your post. So you have seen it all before. You didn't wonder why the first one got so many replies? Why you've seen this type of image many times before? Read up on this, and then maybe you won't embarrass yourself next time. But I have little hope for you.
archive.is/DUm4K
kek, even the archive link's calling you a dumbfuck

Bye faggot, I won't be coming back to this thread anyway.

These are going to turn into ragefaces and we're going to cringe at them five years from now.

Just sayin'.

Well, we still use variants of this meme right here and this is pretty fucking old, coming out in '09, before most of the original ragefaces. I can't agree with your argument knowing that this one still works 7 years later.

Thanks, every example is appreciated.
also checked

Next load because I slept for a while there, 4/32

RIP AND TEAR

lmao, that one's actually pretty fucking great
5/32

OC pls steel

I made one a while back

test

They're some alright images, but not quite what the purpose of the thread is for. You're making the same mistake that did. These aren't supposed to be well-made infographics or memetic image macros, they're supposed to be shittily-drawn strawman-esque pieces of flame-bait designed to enrage leftshits.

6/32

Good job buddy

Daily reminder this meme was started by Therightstuff.biz and if you want to know the source of these, (albeit, the good ones) go to the Counter Signals for Fashy Goys faceberg page.

Go make some quality memes on reddit you fucking fedora

This was meant for

That's a good point

Here's one fresh off the meme oven

Is there an album of all of these? they're fucking hilarious

I've got 124 myself but at least half of them are in this thread

can you make an album, or do you know of any existing albums out there? I'd save them but my Holla Forums folder is a mess and I'd need to take care of that first

I have no idea how to do that, I'm not tech savvy

imgur is a leddit hellhole so don't use that. try going to sli.mg/ and uploading all of the ones you have.

Had me fucking rolling

Here it is sli.mg/a/BPPs78

That took surprisingly long considering that they were only about 100k each.

much appreciated user, this should come in use annoying leftists

okay, I'll bite, which mistake?

No problem, bro

these will be the "rageface" of the neo '10s

OVERCLOCK THE MEMEING

That's exactly what I was thinking

On one hand I hope they don't get spread around on cuckchan so that it can be an Holla Forums thing but then again if it gets attributed to us then we'll gain unwanted attention.

In all likelihood, cuckchan and a lot of the normalfags probably won't latch onto it for a while since memes generally don't manifest in this form in their FB realms. I'd argue that memes like pics related are starting to become more commonplace than the standard pics with two lines of white text, eventually they'll change to this style once the overton window shifts more.

Your OC is pure dogshit. The Holla Forumsfagging is shit on its own, and the other pieces are shit by proxy because you're a faggot.

post your best stuff on funnyjunk–lots of teenage kids there.

attention

a lot of these are shitty imitations

they're low effort, but they shouldn't look like deviantart abominations

left pic related is what they should look like
right pic isn't

we don't want the meme to become oversaturated with shit

quality control, people

oh and WIT and SIMPLICITY are the keys to making these images work

>>>/tumblr/

Leave fuck. We don't want your nigger shit here.

Woah, dude.

Quality post, mate

slight edit

He's right you know

"here's an example of what my friends share on facebook"

"FUCKING LEDDIT FAGGOUT 9FAG GET OUT >>>REDDIT"

No, you need to leave.

What's this one referencing? The black and white fish part?

7/32

I tried.

The leave slogan for Finland is FIXIT though

cut the fucking labels on the hipster and it will be better

leaf

Pic number 5 is probably the worst thing in this thread. The point it's trying to convey, that vegans/vegetarians are hypocrites because they may drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes, is irrelevant because those two groups of people are actually doing what they do for ethical reasons. The health benefits are used as propaganda to convince those who have no interest in morals or ethics and operate purely out of selfish desire to go plant based.

The first one doesn't make any sense either, because the strawman who is supposed to look stupid actually has moral consistency. He's saying you shouldn't kill animals because they can suffer, but fetuses can't suffer so it's okay to abort them. He isn't being a hypocrite, even in your cartoon which is attempting to make him look like a hypocrite.

These type of memes only work when you actually understand what the people you're making fun of actually believe.

sounds too much like FIX IT.

better to just say FINISHED, as in the end, we are fucking done.

Yes and yes.

That first one hits too close to home

volkischpaganism.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/miguel-serrano-nos-the-book-of-the-resurrection.pdf

What are you talking about?

Here's another one straight off the meme oven

Fuck off schlmo.

Why is this neck behind said flander collarbone cuff? and three finder on hand is not that well either??? man usually will see nose on face of man, but cannot on here too!

I kek at that first smuggie everytime, the actual newstory title and pic should be clipped right next to it or on top of it to remind people this is real life.

Listen I know Holla Forums isn't exactly pro life in the abortion debate but let's be real here

I'm on mobile rn but what about something like:

Duh there's more blacks in sports because they are physically better athletes at running and jumping, it's in their genes…

What?!? OMG don't you dare say whites and Asians are on average genetically more intelligent than blacks and Hispanics that's racist hate speech!

I'm not sure if that's what he meant, but at least in German internet culture, posting a fish accuses the other party of trolling.