Not one for being defeatist but explain to me whats the plan if the following happens

Not one for being defeatist but explain to me whats the plan if the following happens.

Seriously what do we do if that happens?

We violent revolution then

But they'll just claim "its democracy" because they will be the new "majority"

Nah it cant happen, the eu wants us to leave asap. We have the lib dems saying they will reverse the decision if they get elected but even with that im not worried. This isnt the kind of thing we will get jewed out of. If it was we wouldnt have the fallout politically we have had.

That's two more years of people growing up. Two more years of invaders pissing everyone off.

This too

Theres even less chance to win a second referendum

True about growing up but looking at the liberal faggots do you really see them as ever being annoyed at the invaders?
Shit you see all the people talking now on social media saying OMG THE SKY IS FALLING LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DOEN NOW WE'VE LEFT THE WORLD IS ENDING.
The media keep shilling the same shit saying it was a bad decisions the pounds fell 6gorillion% spreading lies saying people regret voting leave.

K.

The leave vote wasn't so much about the old simply not being brainwashed so much into supporting the EU, but about the failures, and the real, disguised aim of the EU becoming much more apparent in the last few years.

There's no doubt in my mind that if the referendum had been held 10 years ago the result would have been a solid victory for remain.

They love to paint the young voters as multiculti faggots but i live near europes biggest housing estate and people here are very sure about voting leave. Many many young families know how frustrating it is to live with these invaders and the anger a second referendum would almost certainly lead to jo cox 1.2 priministerial bugaloo.

2 referendums is more democratic than 1 referendum.

So many of my redpilled friends and their wives are having second thoughts now. I don't know what to think now.

Why has anything changed you colossal faggot?

In a few months, Article 50 will be enacted and from that point, it will be safe.

Whats with the 75% 18-24 remain vote then?

GTFO Holla Forums

SAGE AND REPORT

They found out what the EU was, now they want a re-do.

(((Farage Nigel))) is a traitor and he will hang!

Farage getting slow.

Why does he not talk over that dumb bitch and tell her that he does not assign where the money goes, that is up to the government which only has a single UKIP member. However with all the extra money we have we can be sure that much of it will go towards boosting the NHS.

Instead he just let her shit on him. Sad tbh.

This won't happen because the rest of Europe wants to leave. Domino effect in action, referendums everywhere. There's no way we'll be rejoining.

Its not that high and have you never heard of the media pushing something?

That's what happens when you let the damn CIA dictate european policies
the reason is obvious, but democracy is their means to a more sinister end;
American military utopianism.

Pretty sure the interview was longer than 1min. He let some girl sperg out her implications, so what. Not like that was a real intellectual challenge or threat.

this is what happened
then the PR(opaganda) machine goes to work.
Mission achieved, just another day at big black cock news network

Most probably. Still find it annoying when people make an emotional plea to their fellow liberals whilst completely not understanding the scenario. Made more annoying when no one shuts them up on the spot by pointing out how the real world works.

When immigrants are actively killing the native population you can bet that the general population will shift towards anti-immigration policies. Propaganda can only work when you can ignore the problem, and presently ignorance is becoming more and more deadly.

You know all that money actually can go to the NHS now, if your government decides so?

Then why were people apologizing and making excuses when that MP got shot?

Sage.
Reported for D&C bait.