Discipline Greentext

What sort of discipline did you get as a kid, anons?

A poster with hippy parents said this:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abusive_head_trauma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_corporal_punishment
nospank.net/classrm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By the way, to get rid of the Christmas hats:
Bingo, no hats!

Blocking the hat image with AdBlock should also work.

come on anons, I know you have stories to share

i guess i'm just too retarded to punish

wanna cyber? :3

Holy shit, exact same story here, except not a closet and I did get punished again, just not by being sent to my room.

They just werent punishing you hard enough. Pic related

Can you imagine what that would do to the kid?

yes

I got spanked. It basically made me realize how stupid I was being. My parents were pretty apolitical but identified as democrats. We weren't that religious but went to church on Easter. I'd guess you could say that I was raised in a traditional christian home.

that being said, now I am in my 30's and i think my parents are fuccing retarded for still being democrats. I try to convince them of this buy they constantly rely on shit they heard on the news (MSM).

Democrats in the 90's weren't that bad compared to how they are now.

You mean roleplay one of the discipline stories?

OK. What is arousing about that?

How the the physical spank make you realize

or too smart?

I was made to succ my father's dicc.

How so?

?

Ah, I loved that game. Wish I still had time to play it. Really cool aesthetic going of living in the ruins of a really high-tech society, at least in the artwork.

How about "Wood Toy Saves Christmas"

yea me 2

God yes.

But it is calming down.

MAccED

kek what the fucc am I reading

it's impossible for a suicide method to take "too much money" because if it works you don't need the fuccing money any more, do you?

who else but Holla Forums!

I remember when I was a kid my parents would shame me for barging in on me masturbating. I would pray to god to help me stop and would cry because I felt guilty about it. When I was in my room in the middle of the night at 16 or 17, my mom came in my room and forced my laptop out of my hands so she and my father could read the text-based sexual rp I was involved in, which was humiliating and a major invasion of my privacy. They then proceeded to interrogate me about my sexual interests and shame me for them while I sat there and cried and begged for them to fuccing stop and leave me alone.

A lot of anons need a good spanking followed by this

Me and my siblings always got spanked when we were kids. One day I came up with idea of wearing diapers to cushion the belt strikes. It worked. Boy it was hilarious checcing out with those adult diapers.

mainly just got grounded for various lengths of time.

Those were not real spankings you were getting, user.
I was left bleeding many a time. Couldn't even go to school often because the belt, and I always got the buccle end, sometimes made it's way up to my head and face.
You millennials don't know what a fuccking spanking is!

it was funny when some of my friend's parents made them go get their own switch from a tree to whip their asses. and they would use a belt of the branch was too small or something.

I would have loved that tbh.
I was only ever given time-outs and groundings, possibly why I turned out like I did.

Yeah pretty much. My dad went easy on us. Compared to the spankings he got when he was kid, we got off super easy.
I don't know user. That's just abuse. No reason to go that far.
No matter what you did, you didn't deserve that kind of shit. Fucc.

my parents tended to be kinda strict but when i look bacc i think it was all worth it given the amount of entitled people in the world right now.

Yeah, my mom was a thousand times worse than my dad. She would bring a lot of anger and hatred into it.
tl;dr Abuse has long-lasting consequences.
I guess I'll go have me a drink and a bowl now.
Thanks for letting me vent, Holla Forumsros.
I know I'm old, 50, so you don't have to tell me. Trust me, I FEEL old!
Long story short… You don't have to spank your kids. My kids are better adjusted than I ever will be.
hence, Holla Forums for me!

fucc yeah love the crue

But why did you kill your wife?

Which one? They're all ugly!!!

listen to any other great hair metal like ratt or warrent or autograph or even bon jovi or cinderella?

you fuccing what m90 the crue are the hottest guys ever big hair on a dude kiccs ass

All of those.
Saw KISS six times in concert, the Crue three times; but the baddest ass was Wendy O'Williams and the Plasmatics. Punk was on fire bacc then; Sex Pistols and all.
Anyway, Wendy O friccin' brought out a sledge hammer and pounded her pussy onstage with both handle and hammer so much during while singing a song that she needed over one hundred stitches afterward.
Good times. I was 15.

Kek!
Weirdly enough, I didn't have to!
She left 13 years ago, when my youngest daughter was one month old. We've never seen nor heard from her since. I've heard she's living in a town about 500 miles from us. None of us give a shit.

like a more powerful version of

post more!

this too, but the childhood ones more.

good on you! single fathers seem to lead to kids being better adjusted than single mothers, but maybe that's just a stereotype. how specifically are they well-adjusted, involved in their community and smart?

shitty parenting, the thread

Seriously?
Alright, give me a few minutes.

Well, I know my perspective is not the most unbiased, so I will take other peoples' word for it…
I have great kids!
They are both heavily involved in community theatre and have been for years. They have both been in many different professional plays put on by professional theatre production companies. They are both in elite choral groups, my oldest is in four! She wants to make a career out of singing. They have made really good choices in friends, and are highly unlikely to fall for some teenage boy's bullshit, having been raised by a man, and knowing how we are! They both study hard, just so they can learn new things. They know what education is really about. proptip: it is not about getting a piece of paper. I home schooled both of them all the way through. My oldest went to public school this year as a sophomore in high school. She loves it; especially the choir. This is the last year I'm home schooling my youngest. She is in seventh grade, and I am burning out on teaching. I actually feel like when they are grown up and gone that I would like to go live alone in a cave in the Himalayas; but I suppose any man would feel that way if he hung out around teenage girls day in and day out!
Anyway, that was your happy story for this morning.
An awful greentext story coming up… It should, hopefully, prove cathartic for me. It'll probably just piss you off. I think I may have only told it to one or two girlfriends. It's that bad.

You asked for it!
Damn thing won't let me post this long of a story though, so I'll break it into two or more posts and see if that works…

Record your shit on vocaroo, m8 - Ain't no one gonna read through all that, nigga.

continued…

There. Happy fuccking morning!
Why do I not feel any better?

Oh well, at least I got it out!
I won't be revisiting these memories for awhile, so, sorry, no vocaroo for you!

Cool I feel special, my autism is spreading

well at least you know how not to raise kids and are securing a future for white children. typically, kids with terrible parents make decent/good parents.

You're welcome, and thanks!
Please don't.

who would have thought that channers would make good parents?

why did you decide to home school?
how do they burn you out?
what insight into men do you have or maybe have thanks to you that other girls won't?

it's weird chatting on an imageboard to someone closer to my parents' generation with kids closer to mine.

jesus. that did piss me off. i'm surprised you and your brother do take your kids to them at all! will you ever tell them what their grandparents were like? personally i'd want to know.

even ignoring the violence, the dullness of that must have been torture. how did they deal with the school?

how have you still not healed?

I think the healing power of talking it out gets overestimated. unpleasant memories will always feel bitter but I try to just separate myself from them. they're the past, too late to change, just things to learn from like any other experience.

more childhood stories please, or women ones.

wtf, yes we are, vocaroo a shit. I don't come to imageboards because I hate greentext.

Have any of you guys ever fought bacc or get in the way of your parents fight?

Another one:

Big warning for all possilble parents lurking here: spanking kids even "lightly" will just make everything worse.

Pic related is the kicc I used and the other is about a new project in the USA to use religion as legal loophole to prevent teachers from legally beating up kids.

Thanks for your post, dubs.

Well, I probably ain't that great, but I do my best. Been channing since 2004.

Have you seen what passes for education in America nowadays?
All they do is prepare kids for a lifetime of economic slavery; not to mention the training they receive in cultivating politically correct beliefs and social structures! Don't even get me started! Home school was well worth it. My girls can hunt, fish, garden, and they know more about science, math, history and the act of learning itself than most adults ever will.

Teenage girls. Need I say more? You should try having 8 of 'em around regularly! My girls and all their friends. Scary. And loud!

Well, I didn't drag them through a bunch of worthless relationships, unlike some single mothers; but they have caught on that men are dogs – we just plain are! I am open and honest with my kids, and I converse with them about subjects that many would consider too 'adult' to discuss with children. Just my example alone will serve as a constant reminder to them of the difference between a 'real' man and whatever kind of immature nonsense some teenage boy is likely to try to play up as his 'game'.

Nah. I don't see what good it could do. They love their grandparents, and I'm pretty much over it, except for the trust issues.

It was a small missionary school in South East Asia. They were missionaries. It wasn't hard for them to make some shit up.

You don't really want to know, do you? I'm filled with anxiety all the time. I self-medicate with weed. I don't believe in pharmaceuticals. I drink alcohol probably way more than I should. I can't have any long-lasting relationships with anybody. I can never get close. I'm angry and often full of hate. I pursue spirituality in ways that my culture and society do not approve of.

As for more stories, maybe later…
I'll give others a chance to vent first. I'm an old man now. I've learned a small modicum of patience. Besides, home school has begun!

What were your sexual interests? :3

How fuccable are your daughters?

That depends upon how proficient in martial arts you are, trips!

I wrote a long and detailed description of this scenario, but I accidentally hit CTRL W instead of CTRL TAB, so here's the run-down;

I'm still Maggie to this day & sometimes I get reminded when strangers ask me why, however only my dearest & absolutely closest friends know the story behind it; Oh & you of course.

Thanks, user.
I dunno if OP meant for this to be a feels thread, but I feels you, user.

do you talk to your parents anymore?

Hello.

Yes, I speak sporadically to my father who was recently put in hospice but I have no contact with my mother. They separated decades ago & I would have no qualms about never coming in contact with her again.

She is/was a bitter and cruel woman.

what have you taught your daughters in those areas?

what do you mean here?

yes, tbh. that's not somewhere i have a lot of experience.

see this is what i'm talking about when i said good parents. and this is good, not just "my best" which even bad parents can claim.

examples of how you're open and honest and don't consider subjects taboo? and do you draw a line at some point and treat them the way typical adults treat children in some areas?

it would save them from having a falsely positive impression of their grandparents and let them make a better informed decision about their love.

i come to Holla Forums, post in a story thread, ask for stories, and you doubt i want to hear stories?

why not?

i'll check back. it seems like a fairly still thread though.

why do you say that?

the kids say they're satanists with a religious opposition to it? clever. can't their parents tell the school not to anyway? i know in some schools the kid can choose a different punishment.

It's legal for teachers in the US to hit their students as punishment?

Just looked it up myself and apparently it is. Also checked my own country Australia and found out that in some states it is still legal, just barely practiced. Didn't know this was still a thing in first world countries.

Aargh! I gotta break this post up because it's too long again!

Dang!
I'm surprised anybody on here actually gives a shit!
It's probably just somebody trying to doxx me, or more likely, some governmental agent trying to gather evidence against me; but I'll bite – I have nothing to hide! That doesn't mean I still don't highly value anonymity! Anyway, I believe you are an user who is actually curious; and that is a rare enough commodity in this world that I am willing to entertain it and share some of the wisdom I have gained. First off, I just gotta say, if you think I sound a bit paranoid; well, that has been cultivated through many years of being a single father in America. When my girls were young I got followed home from the store by old ladies who thought I had kidnapped my own children because no woman was around. I've had people call the cops at water resorts, campgrounds, parks, my own home, etc., just because I am a tall imposing male figure with two small girls. You single mothers out there have no fuckking idea what it is like to be a single father in today's society! You have never been ordered to lay on the ground spread eagled in front of your children with several guns pointed at you for doing nothing more than taking a walk in the park with your kids! That being said, I will try to address some of your queries…

That would take a number of years to express, but suffice it to say I have taught them much about History, and the history of societal structures and social norms throughout history. Much knowledge can be gained in this way, since humans seen to be quite forgetful of lessons already learned in a previous age. I never allow knowledge to be accumulated from only one source or from only one viewpoint. I want my kids to form their own viewpoints; even if they are different from mine. As far as politics goes, I am very open and honest, and yes they disagree with me, but they are yet young! Perhaps 8 years of Trump will bring them around! I hope it will bring us all around! Not sure where it will bring us around to, but I look forward to finding out! I realize my answer is less than satisfactory, but I do what any parent worth their salt would do – I prepare my children for life in this day and age the best I can, and I arm them with the information, knowledge and skills that will allow them to cultivate wisdom on their own.

This is why I home schooled. In public schools children are not taught how to learn anymore. In fact, learning is not encouraged at all! Regurgitating specific crap is what is expected, and your grade and transcript depend upon it. Opinions contrary to those espoused by the teachers are highly discouraged, and conformity to social structures and political correctness is almost mandatory. Learning anything real is secondary to learning how to tow the line and stay within the boundaries of 'proper' social behaviors and 'proper' thinking. Learning how to learn fore goes these limiting factors on actual learning, and goes right to the process of learning itself. Learning is less about what one learns than it is about the process whereby one learns! This can be an open or closed process. I obviously prefer a more open approach.

Yeah, there really is no other way. Experience will be your only guide. There ain't shit I can tell you that would prepare you for what a bunch of teenage girls are like. I can't even describe it! Suffice it to say that I never had sisters so I was completely unprepared, and I doubt that even if I had had sisters I would have been prepared! No one can be!

In a word:
NO.
There are no taboo subjects with my kids and I do not mince words. They know more about a lot of subjects than most of their friends and have had to even help some of their friends understand what was happening to them during their first menstruations, because their stupid-ass parents were too reluctant to have real conversations with them about supposedly 'taboo' subjects! We don't have any taboo subjects in our family. I treat them like humans; not like children, and certainly not like property. Sure, when they were younger than teenagers I kept certain shit from them; but only because they would not understand and had no curiosity in those areas!

Continued…

As for what they know about my parents, their grandparents; they do know about the abuse, I have told them, and I didn't sugarcoat it either. But I certainly did not give them a lot of details. They don't need the details. I am the one who gets to live with that. They don't have to. They have enough memories of their own to live with and carry throughout their own lives. It would not lighten my burden to add to theirs; nor would it help them to shoulder their own.

As for pharmaceuticals… I don't think it is any secret that big pharmaceutical companies are the biggest drug pushers on the planet. They also push the most dangerous drugs. My doctor had me on opiates for years. I quit cold turkey a decade ago, and even though all the doctors say I really NEED to be on some kind of opiate because of my physical condition, I have found that I am my own best physician. I deal with my chronic pain through yogic practices, cannabis, and occasional psychedelic therapy. I prefer natural substances, and I think pharmaceuticals are WAAAY over-prescribed on this planet; especially anti-depressants, anti-anxiety pills, and the like. Those are far more likely to make you want to shoot up a school than they are to have long-lasting positive effects in anyone's life.
This is my opinion. My beliefs, based on my own personal experience. You are entitled to your own opinions, but that does not make me wrong.

As for more stories…
I'll see if I get a chance a little later…

The go to thing was either not being allowed to play vidya and watch TV or getting grounded and not allowed to have friends over. Sometimes not allowed to leave my room either.
My father sometimes wanted to send me to bed without dinner but my mother never let him. It's not like I would have starved but I agree on that decision, borders on child neglect even if it's supposed to be a punishment.

I got lightly spanked once I think. I don't remember what I did but it might have been when I on accident lit my carpet on fire while playing with candles and shit.

All in all I think my parents handled that shit fairly well. I lived a large part of my early childhood in Germany (we moved there, then back) and unlike in our country many Germans hit their kids.
I had a friend whose mother constantly bitchslapped him across the face/ears, really hard. He also had a younger sister but his mother was content with pulling her hair and somewhat lighter slaps/spankings.
He was terrified of her and mostly spoke in whispers both at his place and at mine/when we were out. I constantly had to ask him to speak up, and I know it was because of his mother hitting him if he was too loud.

I don't know how bad other friends had it because their parents either did it less or not when friends were around I suppose.
Anyway I don't think that's a good way to bring up your kids. They become terrified of the parent(s) and might behave themselves a bit better around the house but they'll act out when they're not home and think they can get away with it. There are better ways to punish children that doesn't have the potential to permanently scaring them emotionally.

When I was younger, it was not uncommon for teacher to physically harm student as punishment. Hitting children's butt, breaking meter stick on children's hand etc. At home it was pretty similar also.

Alright.
Here's another story:

No I was not raised a Jew.
There are other religions, even Protestant, that celebrate the sabbath as Friday night sundown to Saturday night sundown!
BLAME spelled Be-LAME.
TL;DR Spankings that rise to the level of physical abuse have no long-lasting positive effects on humans, in my experience.
I raised my kids without abusing them in this manner. It can be done, and it should be done.

I used to get spanked at school with a special large spanking board with a nail on the end that barely poked through; just enough that it would draw blood. You had to hold your hands out palms up and just take the beating on your hands until the bitch old-maid teacher had had enough. It got worse if you dropped your hands. And if I got a spanking at school I could guarantee that my ass would be spanked so hard that night at home by my mom or dad that I would be lucky to be able to sit down again for at least a week! Gotta love those private 'Christian' schools!

Why Autism Is Rampant on the Chans

Most of the stories here sounds like the parents were mentally ill and let out their frustration on their children. I still don't see anything wrong with spanking as a last resort or if the kid kills the dog.

Thanks for reminding me.
I totally forgot about the going to bed without dinner thing!
At least half of all nights this was part of my punishment for being an incorrigible young person. I actually even begged for spankings sometimes, if I could just have a small morsel of food! This is the worst punishment. Still to this day I often do not think I am worthy enough to feed, and I'm 50 now! I'm 6' 8" tall and have sometimes dipped below one hundred pounds in weight. Not fucking healthy. It all started with that one punishment, and me being told I was not worth feeding. Now I tell myself that sometimes. I know better, but shit-thinking that was ingrained into you as a kid is notoriously difficult to shed oneself of – ever.
If you're ever a parent, Please NEVER use withholding food or water as a punishment. I beg you, for the sake of our future as a species.
Also, spanking, outside the bedroom, without full permission from, and participation with, all parties involved, is just plain abuse. OK, maybe it can take place in another room, but you know what I mean!

You were involved in underage sexual fantasies, they had every right.

Consent from all parties involved? The child as well?

?

yup. hearing other people's experiences of life is the best thing about chans for me. maybe i feel i don't experienced enough in life myself and this is a substitute. i try to avoid asking anyone questions that could doxx because i don't want to.

i'm aware of some men's rights stuff and this sort of thing sickens me with how unfair and sexist it is. i know this sort of thing happens, but it really drives home how awful it is when it's so common that it happens so many times to single fathers (or fathers or other relatives who happen to be alone with kids at any time), instead of just one or twice to an unlucky few, which could be passed off as paranoids people/cops rather than a prevailing view in society.

interesting that they disagree despite you being open and honest. i though the stereotype of kids having different views to their parents was a consequence of parents never talking about politics to their kids, so the kids don't understand their parents' views and pick up politics and political correctness from elsewhere. i assume your views are standard 8ch right-wing/alt-right ish? what are theirs?

if good parenting were to be condensed to a single sentence, i think it would be pretty close to this.

that seems fair. personally i would want to know more, but if they don't? and they can always decide to ask later. how vague did you keep what you told them? if they did ask to know more, would you tell them?

is the pain from your treatment as a kid or unrelated?

you won't hear that from me. i've refused pharmaceuticals in the past, from the start, so i thankfully didn't have to go cold turkey.

Sorry, Holla Forumsros, but either Holla Forums or this hideous device are not allowing me to post more than a tiny paragraph at a time! Probably the evil iPhone that was given me. I HATE APPLE! Giving someone a pile of shit is not much of a gift, I want to remind you all at this time of year!

Precisely my point!
Don't spank children!

Have I mentioned how much I hate iOS?

it's an Holla Forums error >>>/sudo/15768

it was supposed to be fixed, so maybe refeshing will work.

Continued…

I'm not saying I never swatted the butts of my children when they tried to touch the stovetop, etc; but all in all, spankings are unnecessary. They just make parents feel better, and help them get their aggressions and anxieties out. It's rough –parenting; no doubt about it! But no need to make it more rough! That is what physical abuse will do for you. Have you ever raised your hand and watched a child flinch? You better hope you never do. I flinch every time my parents raise their hand, still. Early training. Hard to just 'get over'.
We're not talking about swatting a kid on the ass through his diapers here, though. We're talking about full on physical abuse as 'discipline'. 'Spankings' are all over the map. Some do not rise to the level of 'abuse'. Some do.
You do.
tl;dr Discipline can only be judged on a case-by-case basis; but everyone has the right to their opinions, even if I have to kick your ass so you begin to understand mine!

If only.

Kids will associate the pain with being caught and almost never on doing somenthing wrong.
They will respond better to positive reinforcement and intrinsic motivation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abusive_head_trauma

legal in schools in 19 states and in only public schools in 2 more.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_corporal_punishment
nospank.net/classrm.htm

even in countries where it's banned, sometimes the ban is only recent, like in some australian states (only banned in private schools in western australia in 2015) and england (only banned since 1998), alberta, canada (2004). those are recent enough that many people on the chans could have experienced it.

in some american schools it is used only with the student's consent, with the alternative of a different punishment, and in some schools the parent needs to permit it.

This actually happened in my home. 6-yr old son beat our brand new puppy to death with a stick. I wanted to beat him with a stick too, trust me! My other kids and my wife hated him, and so did all the neighbors.
I instead made him give said puppy a funeral with full honors, in front of all of his friends, family, and all the neighbors. He learned respect for life, and everyone else learned that that kind of behavior will not be tolerated by adults.
Discipline is important.
How it is carried out is important.
Age appropriate discipline is important.

>>>/spank/
Shame the board is dead. What happened to it? There isn't much greentext left.

guess!

Teens aren't allowed sexual fantasies their parents don't know about?

Holla Forums is kill.
Testing to see if I can post at all anywhere.
Maybe shadowbanned?
Please don't spank me Big Daddy!

see

This is s test of the emergency broadcast system. This is only a test. Do not be alarmed. Please, whatever you do, Do NOT Spank Me!

Sad.
Sad.

There's a fix for it:
>>>/sudo/15994
>>>/sudo/16050

Lel

Honestly that incident sounds like the fault of you and your wife more than anyone else.

What kind do you dish out?

From when I was about four to about nine my father sexually abused me. He would put me in a diaper and have me either give him a hand job or dry hump him with the diaper. I distinctly remember him asking me to use my mouth one time at about 5. All the time while I was growing up as a slightly femme gay I was repeatedly called a faggot or pussy for not wanting to do traditionally masculine past times. If I even received a warning in school I would receive 10-20 spankings and be grounded for a couple days. I once got ridiculed for having a "nigger" for a friend. I was forbidden from watching anime such as Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh! because my dad thought the "Japs" were taking over America through our youth. I wanted to do gymnastics instead of wrestling as a kid and my dad forbid because he didn't want me to become a faggot. I still am scared to be intimate and have terrible social anxiety except around close family members and longtime friends.

Why shouldn't you be able to say that?

I got the shit beat out of me. If 8 year old me didn't clean his room then he'd get pulled out of the room by his ankles with his head dragging the floor and a belt landing all over his back and legs.

you should sue your parents and live lavishly for the rest of your life

Nah, it's cool. I haven't been hit in about 16 years when I threw my dad on the floor as a 15yo and threatened to cave his face in. I've also given them a few fucking words since then. In my experience, if you teach a child using violence then you shouldn't be surprised when they use violence to teach you.

No matter how much they beat or ridiculed me though I still did shit I wasn't supposed to do. My cousin got beat worse than I did and his parents couldn't tame him either.

i uhhhh, had to put my nose on the wall for an allotted amount of time. Jesus thats fucked, thanks for making me remember this repressed shit.

Are you a nigger?

Nope. WASP

Thanks for sharing, cool to still see oc once in a blue moon.

Fuck off, read it or shut up.

ck

I got the belt, on my ass. My dad would lift me off the bed by my feet and go to town. You can't do much when you're hanging upside down. Yeah, that shit left marks. They call any kind of spanking "corporal punishment" now and I found it interesting that an adopted kid can't be spanked. They're protected by the state and foster parents can get into big trouble if they spank any adopted kids.

Fucking Champion.

If I ever did something stupid or got poor grades my dad would beat me up. The belt was used many times. However, he stopped when I entered high school, leading to no motivation, which lead me to graduating with a 2.7 GPA and doing dangerous things. Like stealing cash from the register at my job. I got caught but cops weren't called because I paid it all back. Currently a 2nd year in college with a 3.4 GPA. Doing quite well but don't have a great relationship with my dad, even though he pays my college tuition.

That's pretty weird. You legally have to be treated better if you are adopted.

Yet in states with schools that use corporal punishment, adopted/foster parents will still be able to sign their kids up for that. Teachers can, but legal guardians can't!

Sounds like he didn't beat you hard enough.

how the man belongs in jail

Maybe

If my dad went to jail, I would probably be forced to go back to my home country and live even more horribly since my mom has never worked in her life. The man makes 6 figures ffs. It's more of me being a disappointment to him since I never could meet his expectations or even get remotely close to my older sister who graduated high school a valedictorian (Dad hasn't beat her once since she was always smart). I commute to college so I come home everyday. But I still wince every time I see him when I come to eat dinner or whatever. I just want to finish college and get out of my house.

That's horrible bias.

poo

Yes that is not right.

good parents will use physical force when needed
when a 4 year old runs into the fucking street you dont philosophise to them about the dangers of roadways
you spank them on the butt and tell them that they must stay near the house and not go on the sidewalk
for a 12 year old that comes home late you also use physical punishment to remind them that rules arent guidelines
you also dont make many rules for the same reasons
the rest of the time you spend time with your child and talk to them
all this pseudo physical punishment like standing in the corner or sending the kid to their room with no electronics does not work and just makes the kid antisocial and stressed without learning anything except that when you dont catch them they get away scot free

The favoritism is painful. When my sister, mom, and dad are all in one room, they are all laughing and smiling. The moment I enter the room, the laughs and smiles are gone, they don't even look at me. I actually looked through all our old family photos (a couple thousand here), and in 99% of them, I was the only one not smiling, had the look of a serial killer. My dad has told me multiple times that he regrets what he did, but has not apologized once.

This incident was a necessary evil for me for it taught me that anyone can be hostile, even your own parents

A follow up less depressing discipline stories

The smashing things and forcing you to do assignments without internet are both really horrible.

Starting rumors over the shattered wii was good.

My father beat me with his fists. Broke my nose one time.

Do you know why the favoritism?

Why didn't he apologize if he now knows it's wrong? What exactly did he say?

I really didn't give a shit about much besides learning, so there was very few ways for people to get at me. I even have a stupid high pain tolerance from being hospitalized.
Funny enough, since I was a bit rambunctious at school, teachers would literally take away books to punish me. Even back then, I could see the incredible hypocrisy.

His sister can give his dad a good blowjob.