Fighters or cowards?

When will we stop hiding behind our computer screens and actually fight for what we stand for?

Seriously, I can't be the only one on Holla Forums that is an active member of a Nationalist movement?

Is Holla Forums just a group of people, too weak to do something about what is happening to Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSX0PCQXiO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, the only thing stopping me is my absolute lack of knowledge on martial arts (since I am physically weak, I must compensate for it with some martial arts knowledge). I want to train, but I have neither the money nor friends willing to train with me. What do I do in this occasion?

Making another thread?

Not enough normies have been redpilled yet. If you start the race war early then it will backfire on our political aims.

I would say it depending on where in Europe you live. The Group I'm in, trains in "Martial Arts" together. I'm sure most groups do.

But, you don't need to physically strong to have a voice.

I share your frustration OP. The problem is. We all have our ideas on what will save us but we never come to a mutual decision because… well, it's an anonymous image board. I'm not sure you'll ever get anything productive done on this board.

The question is, how? What's the proper way to fight back? Punch somebody? Get arrested? If I was going to suggest anything I'd suggest this which looks quite promising: . Work on improving yourself, red pilling your friends, building a strong family and building a strong white community.

You yourself may be strong but I fear this board is just polluted with anime posting NEET losers. You're right, the majority of this board are probably weak and are too weak to change this.

Can I ask why you don't have money? Would getting a part-time job or something be possible? I don't know your situation enough to comment however it's hard to learn to fight without getting proper tuition. The best thing you can do is to try get a punchbag, visit boxing websites and try to learn as much as you can by yourself.

I haven't made a thread about this subject before.

I'm simply trying to encourage people to join a movement.

We should fight back in groups, do to the migrants what they are doing to us (besides raping). We should voice our opinion in public! We should stop being afraid of what could happen to us. Put up posters, stickers, graffiti, any kind of activism really.

I'm sure that I'm not that much stronger than then average person on Holla Forums. But I can still defend myself, because in all Nationalistic movements, we have each others backs. I was always scared when I first joined the group i'm in, but you quickly learn that your body is not made of glass.

The fight can't wait forever, it's time to do something. That's the least we can do to all the girls who have been raped by the degenerate Rapefugees.

Maybe in pockets of Europe, but not the US. Any kind of attack will hurt Trump's odds.

The US is an entire other debate.

Still, it would probably be better for Europe to chill it until the election is over. Any kind of violent nationalist uprising would probably be successfully painted in the worst light possible (at first), and used for fear-mongering against him. Better to just play the political and propaganda game until then, I think.

If you seriously think that I am FBI you must be downright retarded

Its summer, kid, why don't you go to the park?

What would you say to all the small girls and boys that are getting raped?

"Sorry, can't do anything right now, I'm waiting for democracy to work for the first time in human history."?

Yeah, only you OP. You're the special snowflake everyone is counting on to save the white race and deliver us to Valhalla.

I swear there's one of these FBI bait threads every week.

I'm in front of my computer screen.

Are you getting triggered because I questioned your way of life?

I am simply trying to find out how many people here on Holla Forums will actually do something when the day comes, and how many will cower. I can see what group you fit into, or you sure act like one.

If my child was raped, I would become violent. Luckily I have the advantage of being rational. Do everything you can through nonviolent, legal means. After 5 months, feel free to raise Hell.

So you don't want to protect other Europeans just because they are not your own family or children?

This is the fourth thread in the last day that basically goes "Holla Forums is a bunch of pussies! When are you gonna start bombing federal buildings, my fellow nazis?"

But seriously, I redpill people everyday. That's how it begins. You have to sow the seeds in your own community.

I can't recall writing anything about mass murder.

Why can't you redpill people by handing out flyers? By showing them that you care about them, and you care about their children' future?

When the economy collapses or when the EU establishment collapses, spread the word and recruit meanwhile.

implying that FBI gives a fuck about Holla Forums.
I'm sure that the FBI doesn't give a fuck about Holla Forums or anything we write here, because 90% will never actually do anything about it.

Do you want the US on your side when the race war begins, or not? Keep your eye on the big picture here.

I already do stuff irl.

Can't we do both?

After the election. Either we get trump, and we get to have fun, or we get shillary and we get to have a civil war.

But no bullshit untill after the election.

The rapes and the destruction of our countries will not wait for an economical collapse.

Implying that Trump will change everything and the kikes wont work him like a puppet.

Sure we can do both. I was simply asking if anybody else here on Holla Forums are actively doing something about the problems we face.

You fucked up. It was already fairly obvious, but this line removes all doubt.

Who says we aren't? If you're physically fit, capable of defending yourself and redpilled you really have no excuse not to be actively fighting for your people at this point.

Beta manlets are just as useful in a different way. As much as defeatist shills like you may attempt to demoralize them, they do serve a purpose (if they're dropping redpills to normies that is).

Even without our internet hijinks Whites would still be waking up, living in full diversity is enough to redpill the majority of people.

Even if not shill (you are) you are not one of us.

Yeah at this point you're probably a shill.

A. We are not hiding
B. We are fighting
C. The enemy is trying to convince us to confront them head on - trying to lure us out in the open.

No. This is stupid, and anyone falling for it is also stupid.

So you seriously believe, that I work for the FBI and that they are trying to get you to commit a felony?

If you're not FBI then you're an idiot.

I really expected more. Are they not paying you for this?

1 - A lot of us aren't as tough as we say we are. We imageboard lurkers after all.
2 - General apathy
3 - Antisocial, again, imageboard lurkers. Not all of us are good with the people.
4 - Fear of honeypots
5 - General feeling of isolation, we're stranded in a sea of Cultural Marxists and normalfags or so we think

It's called patience. And right now there is an election which could yield negative consequences for us, should we reveal our powerlevels on the street.
The time is soon, but it is not just yet.
However organizing, networking and getting closer and amassing power in whatever form it may be, should be the focus during this, that we might be ready, when the time is ripe for it.

Change starts within yourself. Have some agency :^)

now stop shilling and enjoy life a bit more.
START LIVING YOU SMALL CHILD

Again, I am simply trying to find out if anybody else here on Holla Forums is actively fighting (irl) against the problems we face in Europe.
Sure they are useful, vary useful, any kind of activism is helpful. but are you seriously trying to tell me that writing something anonymously on an image board helps just as much as something like this? embed related.

Even non-lib normies don't buy that line these days.

I do believe you're not FBI though. They tend to be at least moderately competent. You're either doing it for free or working for somebody who hires retards.

I'm not a terrorist, I rather live in the future than die for allah/white race/etc

Aswell as D/C against our enemies: heebs and kebabs - both these semitic subhumans - leftists, sexual deviants, other "minorities" and so on.

Why are you here?

Peaceful activism is nothing bad. The dictatorship can choose to lock you up without fair process anyhow if they dislike you enough, as shown by the Bill White/Edgar J. Steele/etc. case. Those and a few other precedents set by post-9/11 lawmaking.

But activism under the law but not breaking it is still entirely possible under the American constitution. TRS can do it, so can you.

I don't get what you are trying to do? Are you trying to make me cry because you wont accept me into your super secret highly classified cult?

Are you implying that there is something wrong with doing activism irl? Do you really think this war can be won on the internet alone?

I don't get why some of you really think that I'm some communist with a secret government funded master plan to expose the nationalists on a some anonymous image board. Can't you just accept that the government doesn't give a fuck about this website?

Then I must be an idiot for doing activism. I don't know what dictatorship you live under, but where I live, activism is perfectly legal. Sure, violence is not legal, but defending yourself is legal.

They are paying me vary generously for asking some nationalistic questions on an anonymous image board, you got me.

Was meming the brexit to happen not good enough for you, cunt?

Have you seen the demonstrations in Poland, in Greece, in Germany? Nationalists all over Europe are stronger then they've ever been in recent History.

But I also understand your concerns about the current election. But are you suggesting that all Nationalistic movements should put their plans on hold until the elections are over? With plans I mean activism. handing out flyers, demonstrations and so on.

Why are you so irritated with me for asking this kind of questions? Activism is not illegal you know.

lolol spreading nationalism and redpills on the internet accomplishes the exact same thing as physical activism does. Actually it accomplishes it even better because the internet is a much larger platform than some gay streetcorner.

Why do you want Holla Forums to take a step backwards?

HI FBI

No, what I am saying is that is obvious to most of us that you are an outsider.

I found the Chan's in 04. I lurked a full year before my first post.

You should have as well.

Lets say that the Internet was invented before Hitler came to power. Do you think he would've taken on the problems the way that he did, or do you think he would have sat around the internet, posting his opinion. And if so, do you really think he would've accomplished the same things?

I don't know exactly when I found "the chans", but it was at least 3 years ago. And this is not my first thread at all. But, it is the first thread that have been met with this kind of resentment. As soon as I question if Holla Forums would really do something when the time comes, most of you get really defensive, and thinking that I'm here to make you out as lesser. But I'm not, I'm just asking if you would really do something if needed, and/or if you anybody is already doing activism irl.

But trump spends a significant amount of time shitposting.

Also; this is the age of the mobile device.

I make 90% of my posts at work or on the go.

Wow, my English was really 10/10 right there. Sorry about that, I'm sure you get the point.

This thread has been made 9001 times.

You just come off as an obvious outsider and newfag because you should know by now that this is a common as fuck thread.

Anytime you make a common as fuck thread people are going to hate you.

There was once a girl known as Holla Forumsboxxy.

She became so popular and hated that someone fucking killed her for being to common a topic.

And that was when old Holla Forums was a thing.

Stale content pisses people off.

I don't see how that answers the question

Let's say frogs have wings so they don't bump their asses when they hop

thought experiments are cool bro :^)

Trying to push us to step back from what is working and return to doing what didn't work in the past is a common shill tactic.

You're just making it more and more obvious that you're not from around here. Hitler started out in his time's equivalent of the internet. Then he took direct action with a relatively small group and it failed. Afterwards he came to the realisation that he needed to gain the support of the people first.

If Hitler had lived today he would have understood the power of the internet and realised that an idea spread to tens of millions is more powerful than a protest of a few thousand easily spun by the lugenpresse.

I don't have time to sit around on forums all the time. So I've never seen this thread before. And I'm not saying that are a bad person if you have the time to get to know this forum to point that you remember commonly posted topics.

He would do both, like trump does.

He would have a irl presence, and a Twitter presence like the God emperor's.

I do both, and I bet most on Holla Forums either do both or just do Holla Forums as a hobby.

Anyway it all helps.

For example, I'm working on a map of all refugee camps in my city and am going to post them fucking everywhere.

My city is racist as fuck and hates Islam and Arabs with a passion. Same with nogs.

I post from a phone, and have been posting for over a decade.

You really don't belong here at all.

I don't give a fuck if it's obvious that "I'm not from around here". I am not "from around here", why would I try to hide that?

Sure, he would've used it as a tool. But it seems like some people think that the war could be won, only by using the internet.

What is your point? Why should I care that I don't belong here?

You are only pretending to be retarded right?

You're speaking in a cowardly manner. What's all this talk about "we". Who we? You don't know me, you don't know anyone here. It is all about you, when will you start fighting instead of hiding behind your computer screen? The only we you can have here is if you can meet up with people from your country through here, and that's a stretch. Action is done locally, if you have to become the first, so be it, I am the first where i leave, I am the one talking to everyone about this. It is about me. It is about you, not about Holla Forums.

Holla Forums only serves as a redpilling, news and coordinating place, nothing more, no "us", no "we" in here.

We are what remains of legion after it was co-opted.

That is why we are we.

We are all user.

The fact that I have to tell you this, and the fact that your I'd keeps changing, marks you shill.

Fucking cuck, reminds me of this guy I saw today, I was walking out of the bathroom and this guy was like 4 feet away from me and skiddishly looked at me and said "Excuse me"

Fucking manlet was like 5'4, I looked the shit down and said "Yeah ok." and he scurried past.

Point is, I'm underage, not particularly muscular, but it's not hard to intimidate someone. Just be alpha, own the floor.

There's nothing stopping me from joining a Nationalist movement, besides the lack of. I live in America, and there's not really any nationalist movements to speak of.

You seem like you are under the impression that I'm trying to start some kind of irl Holla Forums nationalistic group. I am simply wondering if any of you are doing any activism irl? And maybe trying to start a debate about irl activism.

Whatever this thread is, it's doing more harm than good.

my friend the commies won this against us without any bloodshed through subversion, we have to do the same only better, we have to subvert against subversion and also have people on the streets, a dual pronged approach.

We need operatives within the system convincing through subversive means that we are right and that people are smart for agreeing with us, we need people on the outside just in case they start banning us all from conventional politics once we gain a significant following, we are the ones on the outside, let us break into the inside and slowly twist the world into OUR image. we are the intelligence department of anti-globalism. It's our job to behave accordingly.

How's it going, officer? You working late, you get extra perks for that?

What about Volksfront? Don't know much about them, only what I heard in some Jewish documentary, can't really rely on that.

I get to go home early on Fridays for doing this

Eastcoast here, and they look like a degenerate gang honeypot

Do the Kikes pay you to do this, or does the FBI actually think we're some kind of threat?

Yeah, people who want to bring tradition, order, and sanity to our respective European countries are the crazy ones.

OP is pretty autistic, likely Alphabet or Tai$1ock

I get your point. But it sometimes it just seem like most people are beyond saving/redpilling.

Avoid the schools. The book is solid for fundementals.
Watch this guy's videos because they are solid:
youtube.com/watch?v=qSX0PCQXiO4

Get into fights. No I'm not kidding. But don't be a cunt about it. There are plenty of people who need a fucking beating, and you don't have to over moralize. Just give them one and LOSE.
LOSE the fight if you have to.

If you don't fight, you will never learn.

Kill your fucking self or get in the blood
So don't do it when they know you

No, user, not autistic: misinformed.

If the alphabet soup faggots weren't busy looking for terrorists (read Jews) in each others assholes, they would figure out pretty quickly that Jews, Hillary Clinton, Muslims, Niggers, etc, were the problem, and not some young guys on a fucking legal website.

Actually, didn't the FBI just spend a whole crapload of money just for entrapping 'extremests'

This movement is too young we need Holla Forums tier memetics to actually work and we need the popularity of the people before we want to start an actual respectable movement.

Fuck off, FBI.

If any newfag is reading, don't ever tell anyone, especially not online what you are doing for the "good cause", if you do something. Neither will shills see it coming, nor will anyone get you into prison, nor will you fall into a honeypot.

Collectivistic chaos, memetics, psyops, fun and lone wolf surprise attacks/infiltration are the key.

Stupid sandniggers don't understand anything else but violence, why don't you get that? Stop being so fucking scared of giving someone what they deserve.

If you are going to break the law, tell noone.

It's called: Let Donald J. Trump, the next president, bomb the fuck out of sand-niggers so I don't go to jail for the rest of my life.

Join Identity Evropa. Real world activism and ethnic solidarity.

He will never do anything like that. The immigration will continue until people realize that democracy does not work.

go join ISIS then, don't forget to cry before you die… PUSSY

Kikes tipped their hand too soon, it's why they have started loosing. We're not going to make the same mistake.

It's not time yet.

Agreed we must refine our subversions to make the normalfags pliant and useful to us.

OP IS A FUCKING IS A JEW.

YOU LIVE IN THEIR WORLD - YOU OP…IN THEIR WORLD.

…SO FUCKING OP IN THEIR WORLD.

WE ARE SHITPOSTING WIZARDS - REMEMBER THAT -
THEY HATE THAT FACT.

KEEP DOING IT.

THE 1ST AMENDMENT IS WHAT THEY SEEK TO DESTROY
KEEP USING IT.

THE COMMIES HATE OUR FREEDOM.

COMMIES HATE FREEDOM.

THEY KILLED 100 MILLIONS OF PEOPLE
IN THE LAST 100 YEARS JUST FOR COMMUNIST LEADERS

YOU FAS..ARE THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS.

FUCK THE LEFT.

Google, you fucking nigger.

You're a fucking faggot
Remember

SHADOWBANS

So

It's over now

meme all you want

they can shut up down and only 2 people will see it

Yeah come on goys, lets all go meet in these already picked convenient locations. I'll bring some guns if you don't have any. Lets show those antifa who we are.

pol is just a community to learn from and then its your prerogative to do these works in your own life, that's what keeps pol alive we have anonymity, banter and memes

Sending in your Tech and Intelligence people to the frontline of combat is probably not the best idea.

What is necessary are ground troops, so to speak, who have to be recruited among existing patriot and nationalist groups and among 'hooligans' and the like.

Implying Holla Forums is full of faggots like you

Concern trolling they call it.

I suppose you never organized? The thing is, you need different people for different roles. Some are better at it than others. Furthermore, while we are well-represented in terms of information, memes and tech in general, we don't have the bruisers, lets say, something antifa does have, allowing them the monopoly on violence.

If you mismanage and waste people in fulfilling the wrong roles, a lot tends to go wrong.

In other words, let Holla Forums be Holla Forums and instead look at said nationalist, patriotistic, etc. groups for people to fulfill the roles that OP requested.

I get it! It's bad cop, good cop!
Bad cop:
> BE VIOLENT so we can catch you
Good cop:

Hipster
beta
You're assuming WAY WAY too much. I have a high IQ, some tech, two degrees, and I'm a fucking "bruiser". We have military here to.

It's you, bro. You're projecting your irresponsible lack of masculinity onto others here.

there are probably a huge amount of people in chan that are politically active for x purpose. Holla Forums is a place to discuss and share news in general. Considering it's public and minimally popular, I doubt anyone would actually prepare anything on it beside video propaganda and quality meme production…and sometimes raids. So considering the following, no one would tell their organization or group or political party because it may affect their image.

There's obviously no shitposting and trolling is on this board.

This is absolutely retarded advice. One of two things is likely to happen:
Or

Seriously, don't fucking do this. Life is not a movie, and getting into street fights is a last resort self defense action. The time for learning through practical experience was in middle school. If you didn't fight then, the chances of a lethal or otherwise life-ruining outcome are simply too high. What you should do is go train in a martial art, any martial art, get used to the fear and adrenaline, learn how to handle yourself. Even getting a few lads together for weekly sparring matches works. But don't for the love of god start assaulting randoms on the street.

What do YOU suggest we do, faggot? There is not a single chance that ~ users scattered across the world are going to form any sizeable group, mot to mention training, equipment, etc. Even if all 3000 were trained to Army ranger standards we would still be powerless because we are so few. Anything we can do would be easily undone and spun as ebil white nationalists doing their devil work yadda yadda yadda. Spreading memes is the best thing we can do. We're fighting the culture war, instead of bombing some nigger ghetto or something.

Martial arts are a meme, and a fucking bad one. Get /fit/
bodyweight exercises faggot. I bet you have fucking plenty of that to work with. pics related.

There. Have I sufficiently spoonfed you, nigger? Now you have absolutely no excuse.

FFS mods.

GAS THE KIKES, RACEWAR NOW!

go to the park and do body weight if you cant afford to get fit faggots.
Go to a gym three times a week.
Three times a week for an hour and a half is all it takes to get reasonably jacked.
Most people are weak and un-disciplined, dont be like them. As soon as you accept mediocrity, you have failed.