#TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet is trending

Post hotties and redpills and collect salt

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/trumpgirlsbreaktheinternet
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl5MlKxWQAEYyMC.jpg:large
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
shop.donaldjtrump.com/
facebook.com/Donald-Trump-Still-Thinks-Your-Waifu-is-Shit-802710553195379/?fref=photo
kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/
facebook.com/AliceCooperNoticeMe?ref=br_rs
gofossilfree.org/president-obama-divest-invest/
archive.is/NOiJF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link
twitter.com/hashtag/trumpgirlsbreaktheinternet

come on this is great

bump for visibility

wew there is a whole fucking lot of salt

I still find it funny that most of the pro-Trump propaganda has just been liberals being retards and posting their retardation in a popular place

I only have Trump waifus.

Ugly leftists are so asshurt they'll have to hire some twitter bots to spam the tag or to push up an anti-tag.

How could you? Have a rare Trump milf

there's a few trumpetes Holla Forums. there's hundreds more out there if you look around.

I recognize that spot in the 4th pic actually. Pensacola, FL. Captain Funs.

All the nigress butthurt lel

I like Pensacola. Nice beaches.

Let me help you, friend.

I swear, sometimes when semites mix with whites they pop out some fucking gorgeous women

Thanks user.

All the retarded niggers and white knights keep trying to post KKK bullshit. ahahahahah holy shit, November can't come soon enough.

Can't wait for these fucking faggots to start chucking themselves off freeway overpasses.

Notice how a lot of them reference throwing their computers out, but I'm willing to bet not a single one of them could live without twitter or kikebook for a week.

Some OC I made for my waifu.

Surely this one is a fake?

Continued

you know those faggots are all posting from apple products. damaging that shit is heresy to them.

seriously, just look at it. you don't even have to be a pixel expert.

I'm no pixel expert. I just know she's a coalburner so unlikely to support The Don. I figure someone here might know of the original tbh.

Mine's also from kancolle and I adore her.

m8, Chloe is an avid Hillary supporter. She's been to several of her rallies

Who is it user and why do you adore her?

Oh right, now I remember. TBH I'm so averse to the Sea Hag's face that I usually avoid any press on her at all.

Thanks for the reminder user.

You are forgiven as long as you post more pro-Trump butts

The amount of people telling them to go kill themselves or die just for posting pics and saying they support Trump is kind of funny.

skyqueen coming through.

Leftists are the most butthurt hypocritical people around. They will constantly brag about how "morally just" they are but do some of the most violent and intolerant things to anyone who simply disagrees with them.

I wonder if cracky likes trump…

Nice.

I'm on my laptop so I can't contribute, but have this funny sign instead.

Kikes on suicide watch

Kind of a long story and it's not the kind of thread for it. Ever since she came into my life though, things have changed rather drastically. When I see her my heart feels like it's palpating as well and nothing else has made me feel the things I have been feeling. It's unreal, like a hero finally meeting his Valkyrie.

here's a few pretty smiles for you're new dubs

You wonder why they exist until you reconsider the kind of people that are out there.

Its alright user I feel the same way when i see Eugen. Its amazing that a fictional character made me feel things I have never felt before
Ok now back to posting more trump grills.

HOL'UP
SO
YOU
WUZ
SAYIN
WE
WUZ
KKK
AND
SHIIIIEEET?

Whites make everything better. :^)

SHIEEEEEEEEEET NIGGAH

Holy shit I nearly choked from laughter

Saved.

Stay shit, seriously.

seriously tho, why the fuck did mom jeans come back into style? there could be a sexy midriff in that pic.

96.6% probability of being a trap

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Could.. could this one be real?

… No. You have seen the real photo without the hat before.

I see.

Don't think that I haven't read the doujinshi user. :^)

Seriously, no reason to be mean here.

Brit/pol/ plz go.

LEAVE OUT THE ANIME OR YOU WILL MAKE TRUMP LOOK LIKE A FUCKING (((Alt-Right))) FAG

Found another from this woman's series

Is that even possible user?

force it

That raven-haired beauty though. Knows how to do her eyes and hair just right.

Are you a girl? Because I….

Lol no. Go ahead mate.

I just know what I like. She seems a good example of it.

Posting sodium enriched salt.

.webm related to trump

This is saltier than the goddamn pretzel I'm eating.

I remember this greentext story.

Finally some nip.

It was getting frustrating, so close yet so far

A good thing is like a bowl of popcorn. It doesn't taste right without salt.

Post more.

Someone needs to inform that faggot that he's white himself, he seems to be in denial.

Is all these people do with their lives is spend time on twitter?

Ask and you shall receive.

To answer your question yes

I feel like I've seen her before. I wonder where.

#4 is great. Perhaps a bit husky, but I like that.

Holy phuck last pic… literally my dream qt

Absolutely disgusting even if she is a Trump voter.

I do believe you're right user.

Ikr? Reminds me of a solid young country woman.

We should start putting MAGA hats on celebrities to trigger them, ideally photos of them when they're out trying to be inconspicuous.

Don't forget unoriginal. Half of the anti-trump posts are just reposts.

leld

doeetfgt!

True, a lot of there insults are just "WOW GUIZ TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER XDXDXDXDXD" which is the most brain dead and inoffensive insult ever

Can someone fucking explain to me what the "Q" is, in LGBTQ??

Furthermore, what the fuck is the plus sign about? Attack helicopters?

Quadrocopters, + is for HIV positive.

Please tell me that was a really witty response and not the actual truth

Quasimodo-looking and plus sized people.

Apart from celebs who have had shittons of money poured into their looks, conservative women have always been the good lookers user. They go for the conservative men because they're better husbands/dads/providers.

You ask, and you shall receive.

The Q is their Nigger.

Dindus wanted to reclaim the word Nigger which is why they call themselves Nigga' all the time while chimping out on anyone else who uses it.

Queers think that Queer is their N word so they add Q to LGBT in order to empower themselves.

Kek

The q is for queer… And the irony that being so fucking redundant shows how insane they are is lost on them.

The acronym AMS is used by emergency services to describe a crazy subject. It stands for Altered Mental State. We should start using something like that instead of labels of their own choosing.

In ten years they'll call themselves LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ.

The full acronym is like 14 letters long. I've seen them use it on many occasions

Ah yeah now I remember. "Genderqueer" is what they call it if I'm not mistaken.

Was pretty much typing this and you beat me to it

Inquiry, how much more salt would be generated if for all the ones who are posting shit like KKK end up getting flagged for "#bodyshaming" the girls getting posted?

kekd. Regardless how complicated their alphabet-debauchedfantasy-otherkin grow, the choice will always be rather simple heh.

Those niggers taught me a new word. I was going to make fun of them for being illiterate. Oh well.

I never knew jealousy could taste so sweet even when the target of their envy was something else entirely.

Hitler dubs confirms strategy

Go ahead and report them user. At best they will be shocked for being called out for their double-standard hypocrisy. At worst it will simply be yet another in long probably life-long heh series of "Rayciss! Soggy-Knees!" event in their sheltered little lives.

Heh. Accidents happen user.

G-guys come on

I was meaning like responding back with something akin to calling them out for #bodyshaming / using the #bodyshaming in correlation to them trying to make fun of the trump girls. That along with them getting reported.

kek, they think it's coming from reddit. What a great buffer.

wow just wow bigot

Yep I think I got that. Do it! Maybe some of them might have a little light shine in to their closed off little minds. Could be a major breakthrough for a few user tbh.

This has to be one of you, cuckchan, or reddit right?

lel

Sorry mate. I should've spoilered some shit.

lol no. I think you're looking for >>>/r9k/ newfriend.

Wew lads as soon as women learn that pro-Trump = male attention, many shitlord waifus will begin to manifest.

No.
You shouldnt have

Would someone please photoshop Trump hats on the Hooter girls and a Hillary hat on the feminist. Thank you.

You mean women that argue pro-Trumpism must change to appeal to them more will emerge.

That would be a very fine lesson for them to learn user.

The intersex ones are the only ones I feel bad for, would suck to be born with that kind of genetic defect.

#notallkikes

Heh.

I've seen plenty of non-shoops for Trump Hooter girls user. Shouldn't be hard to locate.

They're pretty damn busy fighting amongst themselves for the totem pole hierarchy of special snowflake status. Plus, they're so dependent on their in-groups that even with the cut-throat environment, the weak ones wouldn't be able to seperate from their masochistic pack.

Smooth as fuck.

Fuck off MGTOW, where have you seen anybody saying Trump should change to appeal to them? It was probably only real in your mind.

Women are followers, its the women will change to conform to our shitlord ways.

Found pic that will make Holla Forums hivemind implode.

pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl5MlKxWQAEYyMC.jpg:large

I should record myself fucking a girl and have us both wear Trump masks.

Then again, these ideas are what's been keeping me from getting a gf.

Meh. This isn't the thread for that right now imo tbh smh fam.

Happening is on.

Eww

I was joking anyway.

But where is this happening you speak of

👌👌💯👌👌💯👍👍😂😂🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

You're talking about the extreme Marxist crowd, user.

The normies aren't hard core leftists, they just conform to their narrative because its the dominant narrative(due to the $$$media$$$).

How about you stop being such a defeatist faggot and enjoy the shitposting and lewd Trump supporting 3DPDs?

There are some things one cannot forget.

Kudos on actually looking it up and not jumping to conclusions.

Does have a way with words tbh.

Calm down lad, just making a point tbh.

From the OP:

It's had >1000 tweets just since this thread started. The salt mines run deep too.

:3

Beautiful user.

Check'd

I understand. I forgive you, user.

TrumpGirls really are a gift to the world, huh?

Thank spellcheck :^)

wait is that real? (both the sign and the pic) citation? wtf?

is that a gif for ants?

questioning

How am I being a defeatist faggot mate? I was thinking of the rather radical leftists and rainbow hairs in the crowd with the post I was referring to. Logic in my head went from girls trying to conform to joining pro-trump side for the attention, to then I just automatically assumed rainbow haired bitches and whores trying to get in on it.

Pardon for the mix up.

I wouldnt exactly call that a happening, but it's pretty damn funny

Yup. Jump on Twatter right now and post em. They're not just for hoarding–and it's always polite to share!

Your post seems to be implying that women wont board the Trump Train because they are apart of the POZ load leftist group.

Fair enough. I overstated it. Still I would enjoy this thread would have better flavor if anons were capping and posting salt reserves. I'm trying to do my bit heh.

I just saved it from the front page of Holla Forums

I quite like it

Oh. my mistake then.

Not really, anyone paying attention knows that Trump has higher support with blacks than any other Republican in decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

So it shall be.

First boner material for me and I dont even know why. Maybe it's her curves.

Would pay large sums of money to sleep with.

I'd maek dem lips imploed on muh dik

I really appreciate those guys. Not only did they do things the right way, but they are taking lots of shit from the illegals. Remember that fucking Soros-funded asshole who deliberately pepper-sprayed those two little girls in Anaheim. Fuck those bastards.

Every time.

Good, good.

I laughed at first too, then just got sad. Those nigger parents are shamelessly using their own kids to further a political agenda.

Not even concrete apes deserve that as kids.

Just can't find it funny as its an obvious edit

kek'd

holy shit that has to be a photoshop, right?

Look at the sign on the far right

A lot of these niggers actually think Trump is going to deport them to Africa, because they don't understand how immigration works and that these people are here illegally. So I get it, If I thought I'd be deported from a country I'm a citizen of and have lived my entire life in I'd be pretty desperate too. I mean yeah, its pretty fucking stupid but a large percentage of them are legitimately retarded by IQ standards before we lowered them.

I saw it. and laughed my ass off. I actually am afraid to go back in case I start laughing again. I'm just saying, is that real? like real real?

Yes.

Anons, tell a fellow Holla Forumsack from syrupland how the fuck I can go about getting my very own Official Trump TM Presidential Cap.
I'm fucking dying here.

Can I drive to the states and go to a certain location and purchase one without getting ID'd?

It's some motherfucking bullshit that I can't support the god emperor from up north.

Have a glorious satsuki in return

Salt incoming.

Why can't you buy a MAGA hat in Canada? I figure you'd be able to just order one online.

I dont think so, making my previous post shit.

I cant see anyone holding that sign seriously.

i can't stop laughing; i thought that was just a meme. holy jesus i can't breathe

if not, its a good shoop

CUT MY BURGER!

easypeasy bro.
shop.donaldjtrump.com/

though you can probably expect jack-booted thugs to smash you're door down afterwards in

It's technically a donation to Trump's campaign and that is against campaign finance laws unless you're hillary clinton

The purchases fund the Trump political campaign. Foreign citizens are not allowed to take part in American elections.

He has to use a reseller because with the way our election laws work Trump can't sell them to international addresses as it counts as a campaign donation. If Sanders had actually been a threat to Hillary they would have busted him over it because it came out that a bunch of the redditors phonebanking and donating to him were foreigners.

Damn that ass on the right is nice

I meant that yes it is a photoshop and an obvious one at that.

yeah niqqa ferguson

They're technically campaign donations.

you need a friend in the US, basically

leave a courtesy $5 or something on the card for the fella, whoever it is

Links to any of these re-sellers you are talking about?

You can buy a counterfeit on Amazon if youre into that sort of thing…

we already got one here you god damned Nigger.

He should set up a veteran's charity where you can buy a Trump hat and the shekels go to the charity instead of his campaign. Wouldn't that work?

Or donate at least X shekels to receive a hat.

looking back it is somewhat obvious. but, idk… i live in probably the most "liberal" area of the country, and I can imagine someone saying that. People signal by calling each other "partner" and all that shit. Though, in retrospect, it would be weird to put on a sign. I was laughing so hard I couldn't see, think or anything straight.

Gotcha.

I bought an official MAGA hat on eBay, so you can always check there. There are bootlegs and official ones, so make sure it's the one you want and compare it to the ones advertised on Trump's website, and the ones Trump wears.

That's a good idea.

Bull fucking shit. Maybe Trump follows those laws but no one else does

>WIFE'S SONS AGAINST TRUMP
everytime

DOEEET!

I made that observation as well heh.

You need a proxy but I don't think there are official services in the US for something like that like there is for Japan. For example, in order to get shit from Amazon.co.jp or Japanese Yahoo! Auctions you need someone in Japan to order/bid for you and then they mail it for a small fee.

That's two images I've saved ITT and I'm incredibly picky. Thanks user

If he didn't follow those laws they would have disqualified him. Just look at how they pounded the Trump U non-issue, all while ignoring Hillary being a huge part of why the middle east is even more fucked now than it was and how many thousands of deaths she's caused.

Sometimes sacrifices have to be made in saving western civilization

You're welcome.

She is rather a fine specimen.

What the fuck is up with this pile of garbage meme? It's not even funny, and it just makes them out to be liars by their own admission.

Leftists are so bad at memes it's embarrassing

She looks white with her eyes closed to be honest, she's hnnnng material

They're trying to compare them to trash. Alot of the salt I've been noticing has been either comparisons to a pile of garbage, or the kkk/hitler.

Either way, I've been on a reporting brigade.

Well lads I have to push off. I'll leave a couple of patriotic young women that while not openly supporting Trump with their attire, leave little doubt in my mind how they'll vote this November. Not too many SJW donning America First type attire these days heh.

One with the Reagan Bush '84 hat is still the best.

Yes user I see that. It's just not funny.

And them saying "you look good" just makes them out to be liars

Not at all. Look, she looks cute and all and it's great that she's voting Trump. But it's race mixing, call it for what it is.

You sir, are a connoisseur of ass

top kek

I looked up celebrities that are anti-Trump. Michael Moore first on the list. Made a Michael Moore MAGA hat photoshop.

Maybe I'll do some more later.

obese

#TRIGGERED

Here's a bunch of ass hurt conveniently condensed into one image for you viewing. This is only the tip of the saltberg, I barely scratched the surface of the scroll bar.

I've noticed that the majority of the people crying over this are non-white women and the couple of virtue signaling whores.

What makes you think I'm from brit/pol/?

He's Jew.

They are gay for traps just like you

lel

here. Found some dude selling official hats in white/gold or camo bought from the Trump tower.
Ended up spending close to one hundy after taxes on one in camo.

There will be some salty tears spilled in my city fellas. REAL salty.

Top Kek.This is where the butt-hurt is coming from.

Nice job. Please tell me you live in Toronto. They could use a good triggering

I'm sensing some trust issues.
Could this be who you're thinking of?

Every image you've posted ITT has been a trap

If everyone understood the stupid shit we have to put up with because of niggers, I guarantee slave ships would be on the shores of the US for the second time in history.

Calgary. But rest assured, there is a thriving community of cucks here.

Traps aren't actually as common as you seem to think. How does she look like a trap?

1st one isn't a trap, she's a qt Ruskie

The third one though, that's a trap.

user, you're gay. It's ok.

Actually it's not but you wont leave anyway

But I know her irl, if she was a trap I think I would've noticed.

oh lord. Is there any more, user?

Damn nigger, you're thirsty as fuck. Just reverse google search her.

One of the reasons why faggots are so detestable is because they won't shut up about their faggotry. Yurifags are probably the most infamous/defensive in this regard but you trapfags are up there too albeit in a more relaxed fashion.

You guys are like some putz that walks into a room filled with elite poker players in the middle of a game and asking if they want to play Old Maid, and you won't shut up about it.

Let's be real here, Trump would deport them if he thought he could get away with it.

Niggers can't even read literature, nor can they read an analog clock.

How does this prove anything? She looks much closer to the female skull.

She's not a trap though. If she was I wouldn't be interested. I agree that trapfags are unbearable.

If she was I wouldn't be interested
Kek, you're delusional. Accept that you fell in love with a man

Are we just going to allow this shit?
Jews don't like shitting in each other's mouths, are you faggots going to spam that shit next? Take your degenerate shit back to /a/

Why are you lads so obsessed with traps anyway?

I won't go into detail, but this is a certified girl. The inforgraphics b3a684 posted don't even apply to her.

I'm not convinced this isn't the same guy with a proxy: the posts relating to this are too close together. If so, top tier bait tbh fam

You think all of those posts are the same person?

You are much more delusional than originally thought. Seek professional help.

Says the guy that sees traps everywhere.

>Jews don't like shitting in each others mouths

Nigger this thread was full of pictures of women before you came along

kek

I've posted a grand total of one trap to demonstrate what they actually look like.

The rest were all in your mind.

I'm not sorry I hurt your waifu's feelings, ok?

>stop by one last time to check on WomenGonnaMAGA thread

WILL YOU ASSBURGER TOSSERS GIVE IT A FOOKIN REST?

Holla Forums is trying to conduct a saltimining op here, thanks.

His tears were just too tasty, sorry Dad.

Point taken.

sry fam, I might be a bit too susceptible to baitposters.

lurk more

nitey nitey lads

Does anyone else notice how some salty twitter users have no real follower power but are amassing tones of likes? You think theyre botting these randos like they did Hillary?

Is that supposed to make me feel something?

Joke's on you, I'm already dead inside.

Okay!

White kids with guns check

Someone needs to tell her she does NOT have the right to appropriate the black woman's rage. Nuh uh, hunny chile.

This is my favorite girl….wish there was more of her. preferably in a bikini

Does anybody know who she is?

There is more. I have a pic of her showing off her zettai ryouiki. Let me see if i can find it…

nice thanks

That was it by the way. I don't think I have more.

fugg

At least you get a glimpse of that ZR.

go to bed gorb

Holla Forums pls go

Her what?

That is obviously a girl, fam.

kek

Shills are in full force

Haha good job lad. Keep mining that salt yea?

We'd enjoy more reports here.

All that slut shaming.
Disgusting.

It is ironic isn't it? I don't think it really matters what the situation is tbh. It appears to me that, just like a stubborn, spoiled 3 year old angry brat, no matter what you offer these people they're going scream and roll on the floor and kick their feet in supposed rage.

Rather amusing to watch (from a safe distance) but fundamentally dangerous as these are not, in fact, actual children.

They have acquired much power for evil in the world, as they have amply demonstrated.

Damn theres some pretty girls here

Top trump girl idk why shes so qt

Anime features.

unfortunately, yes.

Always remember: anytime somebody says "…..BUT…." ignore everything that came before the but.

God she's so hot. Ibet she's an animal in bed as well

She's at 3:07, 3:24, 4:47, 5:00

keep it up this shit is too funny

She went by 'kayla' on a facebook page called "Donald Trump thinks your Waifu is shit" haven't looked at that page in a while, so not sure if she's still on there. There was a huge shitstorm about her a while ago because of her attention whoring.

Yep, still active

facebook.com/Donald-Trump-Still-Thinks-Your-Waifu-is-Shit-802710553195379/?fref=photo

I never said I expected them to understand, in fact I pointed out that many are literally retarded so of course they don't understand.

If your mind instantly goes to that then you're a degenerate.

Sinead and her cuck husband started that incest meme. One more reason to never trust those fuckers

what's the meaning behind the mayo, the biscuit and the trash can?

Welcome to Holla Forums.

I can tell you in no uncertain terms that Twitter is rigged. Been playing with it for nearly a decade and for the past two years it has been pwned by the @safety and @delbius (perverted justice) goons.

"Those KKK guys are making me salty, I'm going to shove a bottle of mayo up my ass."

The fourth picture is a blatant lie. I don't understand this, most of the girls are hot why whould you blatantly lie like that when its so easy to verify.

What thought process goes into it? Its horrible commentary on the current situation, its a way overused joke, it is not nearly accurate.

How do you get that?

Well she is rather cute, a shame about the terminal GOTIS

Attention whoring is par for the course for women, especially pretty ones like Kayla. I don't let it bother me anymore, i'm used to it.

next you're going to suggest trump apologising to jeb bush

That picture is so unnerving.

Obvious trap is obvious

can't shills at least change text?

shes hot as fuck lets figure out what her name is

i know right? the things i'd do to get a girl like that..

Turn her into a loving and caring mother?

sounds about right

but somehow this seems more likely, tbh.

no i'd make her dress up as my favorite anime characters

are you guys going to help or not apaprently theres really good kind of nudes out there somewhere

Miku

wew lads

I used to know what her personal profile was on Facebook. She's in a private/hidden group I'm in, but there are thousands of people and it'd take awhile to figure it out over again. I've spoken to her before. She's pretty edgy. I'm half convinced she's a trap.

some of her pictures go back to where shes like 12 years old and even younger. i dont think its a trap.. where are the nudes? on her deviantart above it says Holla Forums leaked her nudes 1 week 5 days ago so where they at? it must be cuckchan

Somebody post them.

I'll take year old nudes. As long as I won't go to prison for them.

This thread made my penis explode with delight
So many healthy breeding age aryan women

Not to mention so many are absolutely gorgeous.

She's not a fucking trap, dipshit.

How old is she?

i'm guessing 18 or cause she's legal now but year old nudes are CP

Fuck. Any idea where she goes to college?

tbh i was hoping for far more capps of libtard rage ITT.

COUNTER WITH FAT UGLY FEMINISTS SUPPORTING SHILLARY AND CRAZY BERNIE

We don't need to. They're doing it for us.

no but her page is kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/ and she posts on 4chans Holla Forums and Holla Forums occasionally.. so 4cucks must have the goods.. no idea how to even use that shitty website

FYI…..Kayla Spicer's real name is Michaela Ariza.

Here's her FB: facebook.com/AliceCooperNoticeMe?ref=br_rs
She blocked friend requests

her twitter says she lives in chico

Here's Kayla's ex-bf treating her like a whore

Yeah, it says that on her FB.

she only lives an hour away from me. What would Sam Hyde do? Should I camp out every subway until I find the one she works at?

Autismoe is real

(checked)

whats his name? hes the one who has the nudes for free

Fucking hell….everytime I start to get into a girl, whether IRL or on the internet, I soon find out she's a degenerate slut.

Sam Hyde would act like a faggot, take his camera around Chico, find her, and shout ebin maymays at her until she calls the cops.

That looks like it was just for a picture to post on FB for keks.

Sup? My boyfriend wants to ask you guys a question: "How does it feel to have no life?"

He loves watching you guys pant over CP and ancient nudes that were illegally leaked by an ex and trying to use them against me as if they're relevant. Sending nudes now could get me banned from my church. I'd rather not risk that. I love you little bastards, but come on. You're just hopping on the beta bandwagon of "huuur duuuuur she's an attractive girl who is also smart so she must be a slut doing everything for attention". You're the ones making me relevant. All I did was stand up for Trump and my heritage.

And for those saying positive things, thanks. You retain my faith in Holla Forums that not everyone there is a raging asspie.

Post pic of yourself with timestamp.

Thanks for the copypasta

That's what I get for not reading the entire thread.

I want to believe.

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

I know that feel, user-Bro. When you've found a qt, a useful trick is to ALWAYS assume she's a cunty and raging whore. It's worked for me a few times, because they are more often than not.

Yeah, this girl's something, but I'm not surprised that she's previously whored it up and is now faking a belief in Christ.

Yeah yeah get off your soapbox, tiger.

So, some NS members were vegan and environmentalists, therefore all vegans and environmentalists believe in NS? That's it, fam, guess I'll join PETA.

It's a better understanding that none would damage the environment rather than "some" being environmentalists.

Everyone National Socialist has an ecological side and is humbled by nature. Doesn't mean you should be a vegan or join PETA (who are crooked commies) but it does mean you should stop being gay and learn to respect things around you.

lulp.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

A hundy? Did you use loonies or what.

Damn Holla Forums, we need to set up a network of burgers who buy these hats for poor furenners and not charge them out the ass for it. I'm in.

Zettai ryouiki, man…

it's a thing of beauty….

You know the drill…

BTW, Kayla is lying about her "year-old" lewds being CP.

that fish mouth… nice.

Then post that shit up nigger

faith in American girls slowly being restored

I don't have the pics. Quite a few anons do but they're scared to post them.

Doesn't exist. The "revenge porn" laws are illegal.

made some edits

That little IS finger in the third pic. I knew it! Trump works for ISIS :^)

Silly user.
L stands for Leptons
G stands for Gravity
B stands for Barycenter
T stands for Type Ia supernova (refers to feminists becoming so fat they explode)
Q stands for Quasar.

Automatic disregard

We already had a Trump girls thread.
That one wasn't full of fucking fake anime girls, too.

Sand meet vagina

And this, this has fully shown me that chan culture was actually infiltrated by stormfags pretending to be anons.

Wait, so you mean an offshoot of half chan literally populated by RWDS has an affiliation?
Stop spreading lies chaim.

I just remember when this site started there was shit about this place being infiltrated under "we've been here all along fellow white neighbors nothing to fear"

It makes sense why all the original management have left actually, they saw this shit happening and jumped ship.

You can always move to your self-containment board you know.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/
>>>/politics/
>>>/islam/

I always thought the shilling was just a Holla Forums meme all these years, dafuq.

fuck you

what are you on about? I'm talking about the pics you fucking retard.

PIXEL EXPERT RIGHT HERE
I can tell by the pixels this is definitely fake.

They're trolling you. They say any girl that isn't tanned with pink lipstick and bleached hair or japanese drawings is a trap. Some of them are degenerates trying to push their fetish by making you go

and some of them are MGTOWs either by choice(because years of masturbating has made their standards ridiculously high) or because they hate the idea of women being posted anywhere near politics.

Actually I have a related anecdote. My dad is nearing 46 or so and he keeps telling me back in Pennsylvania kids used to bring rifles and shotguns to school all the time and nobody batted an eye nor had a school shooting. But this is also a community that was definitely 100% white, being mostly Italians and people of Germanic origin.

Did my demographics check up and it's not 100%.

Whatever, if I'm supposed to look the other way with Milo because he brings votes I guess I shouldn't complain about some ass. The Emperor better be worth it.

They only know it because it's what obama named one of dem programs.

gofossilfree.org/president-obama-divest-invest/

Don't make too much of a fuzz about 3 drunken Irishmen….

Someone just copy/pasted what she wrote that was directed to 4/pol/.

It was never just a meme, its amazing to me that some people here don't know that.
archive.is/NOiJF
There's also companies who's entire business model is marketing shilling for others on social media sites by pretending to be normal
users.

y'all act like you've never seen an ugly woman before.

Ugly women who looked like men used to be fodder for jokes in movies and comics.

Some women can have very manly features due to hormonal balance or just the natural process of genetics. Just like everything in biology, there is diversity. Biological diversity is how species survive and evolve.

Checked. my two favorite numbers too

And she's seeking proper male attention while also standing up for her heritage. I'd say all is right in the world under that premise

Thought I'd add these ones of everyone's favorite qt Trumpette not a trap. She seems like she'd be fun to shitpost irl with. That may be her boyfriend so she'll do the Aryan race proud too.

The Tomodachi Life one got a chuckle out of me.

Ask your boyfriend how much he likes sucking your dick for me.

Post a few more like 2nd pic related and ill cum on them 4 u guys

(checked)

Fucking jealousy much?

Damn that third pic brunette with chubby cheeks is my perfect type

Ask your boyfriend if he's okay with having such a slut for a GF.

:^)
(he most likely is though, on account of being a cuck)

post higher quality please

Bumpin that rump for trump

who?

#WhyINeedAbortion

These people are seriously violent.

80s, faggot.
Don't question it.
We'll destroy you.

Bumping til i see that rump

Where are this stupid whores tits