Official Laura B Thread

Official Laura B Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/potion/librechan
8ch.net/waifuist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xD

Laura B. is a nice girl who would never touch black cock.

True

Come on Holla Forums, I have a no fap streak going here. Why you gotta temp a minor attracted person?
It kinda sucks that Holla Forums doesn't allow /hebe/ stuff anymore, but at the same time, I'm more productive cause I don't fap as much. I'm ambivalent about the whole thing.
It is funny because no other group on Holla Forums knows the feeling of being liberated from sexual desire.
>>>/nofap/ jealous as fuck at me right now.

i miss librechan

We all do.
The one upside to being back here though is that its really easy to trigger the moralfags.

Librechan is still FOSS, you could set up your own instance.

gitlab.com/potion/librechan

Last i checked my threads have been staying up for days.
Pedos = Winning

Guess setting up a server isn't the problem.. hosting a board that allows child models or even child nudity brings a lot of legal trouble and only a few have the time and energy to do that

Last I checked there was only one person making pedo threads and one person spamming them, you're probably both. You both have a pattern of repeadedly posting the same shit,

It sucks to be born in poor countries. I feel bad for those once living in prosperous places, but maybe, societies do that to itself sometimes (that, or it is no longer blessed or something for any religifags here).

I am jealous, what is your longest streak? That is, after your first PMO.
Mine is over a month, average is every other week.

Never went there, but I heard great things about it.

only later on was she old enough for kisses

8ch.net/waifuist