Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/JailbaitAnon
8ch.net/waifuist
fappingclub.com/viU6rP
xvideos.com/video17047519/tiozao_rasgando_um_cu_bare_
reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2soetu/aj_styles_the_gay_community/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I already am, masterfag OP.

Can you not post these hot ass super fit niggas? It makes me feel really self-conscious. That's the worst part about being an gay, your own sexual ideals get reflected unto yourself.

I told you the last time you posted this question. You cant just become gay. Its kinda like a mental illness, its just that alot of people have this illness so people try to cover it up and act like its normal, but really its not….

???

Then i guess you can throw being a pedo is normal then too cause it sure does seem to be alot of them on Holla Forums . face it being gay makes you mentally ill. Its just wrong…

0/10, try harder faggot

I'm bisexual.

my body wont let me be

Being a pedo might be normal on Holla Forums, but I get the feeling that it isn't generally that normal with how people react to it, even here. In addition, I don't think being gay is that normal either, people just like to talk about it because it hits a nerve can be considered relatively harmless, but it's probably more normal than being a pedo.

Kill yourself chump, I got stuff to do. Between work and school and shit, there's just no way. I mean I do stuff, right, work out, but not enough to get like that. All grecian God, all western ideal, pinnacle of manhood untarnished by an ounce on femininity.

Maybe one day. Ugh.

Sure it will! Just stick your cream dispenser in the love canal, stroke the twig and cup the berries

i want to impregnate mai waifu and have a happy family

I am though.

my dick is dead, numb due to nerve damage.

Really? what happened, user?

bike incident

What sort of mental illness do you suffer from that you think that people can change the gender their attracted to on a whim?

Fuck dude, my condolences that really sucks.

on the up side, due to chronic utis and a weakened urethra that resulted from my hypospedias surgery, if it weren't numb I'd be in constant pain.

CONSTANT PAIN

I tried. oh lord how I did try. but I just can't find men attractive no matter what I do

It's for faggots

who is this and why does everyone post him lately?

He hates faggots

that's not very nice of him

Because dick n balls gross me the fuck out.

men just really aren't that attractive tbh fam

I kinda liked that (no homo). Got any more?

Got any creampie and/or dressing like a girl stuff? (no homo of course)

sound in this one

What is it with faggots shilling on Holla Forums recently?

Jesus dude, you need to stop. You're making me gay (no homo).

Watched it and im not gay. Muh dick didnt even twitch. If anything i think it made my dick shrink

I'm actually bi, but only if it's a feminine penis. A few more years on this board, though, and I'm sure I'll be a raging fag.

you can speed up the process by going to 4chan. While you're there you might as well pick up a fetish for feet,smell, femdoms, crossdressing, and pegging.

Gross.

Feet people are the fucking worst. Why feet? Why the fuck feet? Any other body part I can appreciate or at least understand. Feet people need to fucking die.

not even a foot person, but wew lad

Yes I did post that and yes feet people are just slightly better than necrophiliacs.

It takes time, but slowly, surely, I'm changing. And it's quite easy to attract men.

Women are a damn fucking poison.

That's one fine ass!

Peen doesn't get the motor running.

Only vagina gets the S.U.C.C.

It's not though.

cutechan.org
world-impression
bunnychan
voat.co/v/preeteens
models-forum.org
sharechann
voat.co/v/JailbaitAnon
8ch.net/waifuist (Thanks Jim!)
wallimage.tv

Wew lad

Fuck off, you're a piece-of-shit spamming retard.

These are disgusting, kys please.

fappingclub.com/viU6rP
xvideos.com/video17047519/tiozao_rasgando_um_cu_bare_

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2soetu/aj_styles_the_gay_community/

just some poophole lickers and fuckers
a high percent of them ingest biologically significant traces of shit, fags made AIDS. when it gets cured, they're gonna make something worse

My first time was uneventful, I didn't even cum until I went home and jerked off while still high on weed.

Gay is bad.

kek. That homo really got mad. He should learn to chill.

it turns you into a vain woman of a man, muh pussy agenda for feminists just turns into muh boypussy.

staceys and limpwristed faggots are bffs in feminazism.

Because I'm not OP.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
It's ok Koi Wo Hajimeyou is their best song

Totally. Everything else got one.

fucc off fag

user pls, fire is what defined humans as a species without fire we are nothing.

Kageshi's Penis Room Is gone, maybe for good.

Any alternative chatroom sites where horny fags can beat their meat on cam?

faggots being allowed on the internet was a mistake

Because I'm bisexual.

Because that's your job OP not mine.

bisexual isn't real
gay isn't real

just admit you're a faggot already

To each their own.

My dick is diamonds.