German PRESIDENT Joachim Gauck BOOED and ATTACKED by German People in Sebnitz, Saxony

==THE GERMAN PEOPLE DID IT AGAIN, PRESIDENT ATTACKED AND BOOED=

German President Joachim Gauck was booed and attacked by droves of people at a celebration of the 116th German hiking day in Sebnitz, Saxony. The people repeatedly shouted "Traitor!", "Get out!", "We don't want STASI Pigs" and "We are the people!". One man, carrying his young son on his shoulders, appears to have spit on him whilst exclaiming insults. Other citizens were heard saying "You killed our children" and "What have you done to us?". They were blocked by police in riot gear, to whom they said "You are protecting warmongers, shame on you!" The situation escalated and the riot police was forced to use pepper spray.

Official German State TV and State Radio reports are that "a handful of right wing extremists" have attacked the president and disturbed the otherwise peaceful and welcoming reception of the President. This is simply not the case, as seen in the video.

Heiko Maas, the German Justice Minister, called the attackers "cowards who insult the president because of their personal frustration". He himself was booed off the stage as a traitor by hundreds of Germans at the annual Labor Day celebration on the 1st of May. He said that they will be persecuted immediately, as "it cannot be allowed that such a tiny minority has influence on the political climate in Germany".

No English story on this yet, German sources:

mopo24.de/nachrichten/gauck-wandertag-sebnitz-pfefferspray-buhrufe-protest-70479
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/joachim-gauck-in-sebnitz-beschimpft-und-beleidigt-a-1099884.html

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/republicanism/
archive.is/1UmMs
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/19/segregation/
youtu.be/xQrL49JKCXo
telegraph.co.uk/news/6539184/EU-wastes-millions-on-bizarre-projects.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for the fourth reich, the true reich. Internationally, white men having solidarity and loyalty to our future.

Excuse the redtext failure

SIEG HEIL!

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Another bump. This is what we need to see as a movement. 14/88.

DEATH TO THE TRAITORS

it's happening.

Oh yeah, punish your citizenry for calling you a traitor.

This will totally end well.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

The Hangman waits

Yeah, we can't let minorities influence German poltics…..

WIR SIND DAS VOLK
GLOBALIST SCUM BTFO

Oy vey the peepul are the problem! Employ more police!

it's very fortunate we have such a large population of young men to choose from. citizenship is not a barrier to employment goy ;^)

Great to see Germans are finally getting fed up after suppressing their patriotism and ethnic pride for decades.

Once they realize it's alright to speak up for German interests instead of the EU's global agenda, more people will join in and nationalism will become mainstream again.

Also it's a curious state that most of the nationalist and anti-immigrant voices in Germany are coming out of the formerly-communist eastern provinces. Hopefully this nationalism can migrate to the western side a well.

THE FIRE RISES

Is nobody going to mention that Gauck sounds just like "cuck"?

Man they are so scared.

jesus

No wonder.
They Went through 50 years of this shit.
Trump needs to be elected to remove this commie filth.

What a shame this brilliant man had to endure these backwards people. What is wrong with them? Who stands up for themselves against such a wise man? Its 2016.

DOTR
It is coming soon, can you feel it?
(((They))) have pushed to fast in their arrogance
They took our peaceful tolerant attitudes for complacency.
They have made the fatal error of underestimating
THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON

They really don't fuck around, do they.

Wait till it becomes mandatory to have it playing in your house at all times a la 1984. You won't be allowed to turn the tv off completely

It thought Merkel was
What's the difference?

Merkel is the Chancellor
The president has practically 0 function, like 90% of our government

One way or another something big is going to happen

Oh, and we elect neither

Wait what?

TRULY THE FIRE DOTH RISE

President is largely representative without much real power beside giving away titles and theoretical veto-powers that mean nothing in reality.

Basically germanys equivalent to the average european monarch.

Oh yeah, thaaaat's how you quell dissent. Arrest everyone and lie about it. Everyone that knows these people likely has had their fears reaffirmed about the goverment being against the people. Sure some swpls I'm Berlin believe yoi, but you've just angered and disaffected twice as many people.

German civil war when?

We directly vote for half of the Bundestag, the other half is decided by percentage by the parties.

The Bundestag votes for the Chancellor and President.
The only real political power is in the federal ministers and judges, who are all appointed by the Chancellor, so we don't vote for shit

And why are people upset?
Where is the "elites are not the problem right now, the people are" referring to?

Here you go user.
Just shills and retards claim Germany is not occupied.
I also take this opportunity to spread this video which is now available with english subtitles.

pic didn't show

But they already do
They are called jews

Jews? Tell us more about these "jews"

Isn't this how [Certain Year] started?

Glad they're using "stasi" again though.

Should tell that to every single lefty.

They have cute girls.

WIR SIN DAS VOLK

Inspired me to learn my first few German words. They sound intimidating as hell, and nothing is scarier than a mob of angry Aryans.

Gauck
Cauck
C uck

Do these people any self-awareness at all?

Oh boy I cant wait to race mix

he wants the public to believe that ppl resisting are only a tiny minority

It's always Saxony isn't it? Why is that state so based?

This is the future they chose.

So the German president is former STASI
And the Prime Minister is a former Communist?
No wonder Germany is in trouble.

The Cold War never ended, the Judeo-Bolsheviks just moved west.

HoloHOAX

you do realise that Merkel is jewish right ?

Theoretically speaking how would someone get their fancy high performance projectile throwers into Germany from Burgerland?

In 6 million parts.

If they're cucked enough that one of us has to do it for them, then so be it.

I want to stick my shovel into Ashley's oven & then into her ashtray.

stop posting this horse-faced kike

When was the last time you shit even TOUCHED a ZOGbot?
Where is the shot muslime/nigger?
Fucking retards.

More you say?

She's not even good looking. She looks like a dude with long hair

2/10 for effort

That's the thing with German people, they are extremely enduring but once they get mad after a whole lot fuckery, they tend to go full Übermenschen on everybody's ass. Still it takes a whole fucking lot to ignite that fire. It's way overdue.

0/10 :^)

Polish too, not German

This is why the jews are losing ground…rapidly. The internet has been a godsend and it ultimately be their downfall unless the BTFO with no survivors.

They are losing the culture wars online and cant do anything to stop it and once it hits critical mass all hell will break lose.

user., your post is an evil one.

cooler version

Can anyone here explain context? "You killed our children" ?? Is this about rapefugees or some sort of domestic issue or what? Is this a particularly conservative town or region?

Children are molested all over the place by shitskins. Sound like a reasonable complain to me.

Merkel is the daughter of Polish Kike immigrants.

"Does Germany belong to germans? A better question would be; Does the future belong to germans?" - Merkel in a conversation with Hillary.

Underrated post

Yeah, non Europeans actually fought alongside us. How many "Hwhites" of America came to our aid?

Let me get this straight.

After the German government let in over a million 'refugees', they are now:

a) Covering up crimes committed by these people against German citizens;
b) Persecuting anyone who dares to say a negative thing about the 'refugees';
c) Telling the German people they can't close the border because "it would lead to inbreeding".

How is this not a form of genocide?

You can't discriminate against whites, goy

THE SAXON HAS LEARNED TO HATE

Think it's because the Soviets surpressed them for so long?

Well, they also climbed on charging Soviet tank during their protests in '53, once they realized that they couldn't be intimidated by brute force alone, they switched over to more insideious suppression, and the same thing is happening again today.

Did a particular incident kick this off, though?

+1, NeetSocs are the cancer killing Holla Forums

I think it's because of the occupying force.
The Sowjets only cared about draining east germany of money and ressources but care much about denazification and all that shit they goyims in the west heaped on the germans.

West germans were properly cleansed and brainwashed while getting drowned in luxury goods while the east germans had a broken economy but intact national identity.

Wew.

Also learn to red text you newfag.

Kek.

Perfectly logical actually.

The lefties in the west are the "useful idiot's" of the KGB their job is to make perpetual strife and collapse the west, but they're running amok without their handlers (or more exactly those handlers switched from KGB to ultra-rich capitalist via charity funding).

But once the soviet would have taken power all those people would have found themselves staring into the barrel of a gun.

Soviet society was extremely conservative. Far too much actually that it was it's downfall, the West managing to somehow still pervade the youth with the appeal of hard rock, sex free of consequences, jeans and junk food, which in their turn turned useful idiots and became revolutionaries in 1990…

So was east Germany, but the whole of eastern Europe actually.

That and the fact that they immediately can tell communist bullshit apart and know perfectly what "people friendship" means.

They sound desperate. I hope these elite fucks are starting to sweat a bit under the collar. Once we start rolling out the guillotines they won't feel so self assured.

Guack
Guac
It is not coincidence

I dont know lad. 100+ incidents happening in Austria and Germany. Not as bad as rotherham but still…

Lolberturdians and anarkiidies, when will they learn? You dont get to come back to Holla Forums after denouncing it and made a board for yourselves that is dedicated to shittalk Holla Forums.
>>>/liberty/

All neocons who were "former" trotskyites have publically vouched for leftist causes. Former commies who arent 24/7 advocating against it are just fucking enemies anyways

This is the dichotomy that's killing Holla Forums. This is what the jews want.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/republicanism/

Fuck off, if you're not with us you're against us, easy as that

I think she's cute

Silly goy, do you think we let the german people vote on something like that? See pic here

tl;dr

tl;dr of the tl;dr
It's a gigantic circle jerk between the political parties who have basically all the same fucking program that makes all votes basically worthless, except for the AfD, who is being demonized for that very reason.

We live in a bogus-democracy who is actually a group-dictatorship disguised as a federal republic.

Because it fucking is.

Based Ossis

Attacking elected officials is sure going to make people think twice about your already universally vilified ideology.

Oh its literally a few people screaming at him and a sea of his peers and adoring fans.

lol

>>>/gaschamber/

HAU AB!

Wir sind das Volk.

saved indeed

Das volk steht auf!

Can't wait for this centuries Hitler, I wonder who it'll be. They might even have been born by now.

Sounds like the years before 1932 in Germany.

Fucking digusting. She really thinks she's fooling people too. She has extreme Semitic facial features

she looks like she smells like dirty socks

the fire rises

Very foolish for him to say that, he could communicate his message very easily in a non incendiary way, makes you wonder if its all intentional. I keep thinking they must have wanted the war thats coming, with crates of aks in mosques and antifa running wild on the people. It has to be by design. Justification for the nwo 666 Bilderberg power grab I guess.

How could the people who keep complex civilization running roughly on time not see what effect refugees would have. They had to want it. The Georgia Guidestones were right all along.

bump

It kinda is.

Things feel like they're moving so fast now. The 2016 Fire Monkey is delivering.

AND SO IT BEGINS
THE CURSE OF THE GUAC MERCHANT HAS FOUND A NEW HOST

All the better. You pull the rubber band so fucking far left it's going to snap back, and it's going about to snap back hard as fuck.

I have never once in 31 years seen an act of violence carried out because of Christianity.

That is massively inflated. If they used the same criteria to apply to mudshits it would be over a million.

Fucking brutal.
Krauts finally found their balls I hope.

archive.is/1UmMs

she looks like a half-breed jewess

But… but… the KKK!

That video is fucking glorious.

The KKK did nothing wrong.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/19/segregation/

More blacks kill blacks in 6 months than the entire KKK did in it's entire existence, I wish people would get off the KKK's ghost nuts. It's a literal boogeyman for liberals and a honeypot nowadays.

The world is shifting onto our side, brothers. Now we need only hold out long enough to see the conclusion of all this, and do whatever we can to try and hasten the change.

ah well. here we go again. now where did i put grandpa's garand…

Won't be long now

Joachim Gauck is responsible for the violence at his events because of his anti German rhetoric and violent tone. He is provoking an otherwise peaceful citizenry just by showing up to this event, because he condones the rape and genocide of ethnic germans and the imperialistic colonizing of Deutschland by a ethnocentric, sexist, xenophobic, christianphobic Muslim population.

Does Joachim disavow Angela Merkel and her racist, anti german views?

The jews must be stopped. This is good.

This
youtu.be/xQrL49JKCXo

Needs to be combated.

(((Polish)))

We must get the video out. People will be inspired.

ROPE
O
P
E

Surprised he didnt go for the hate speech meme. Also a great sentence to exploit, to make normies understand they are not living in a democracy

Your police are extremely inefficient at their primary duty.

The (((liberal))) group that is in no way associated with Christianity?

k

This same kike trash was present in Deutsch/pol/.

Sure thing brah. How many stories of your granddaddies killing nazis have you fondly remember today? Are you going to force Germans to live your life again, muh freedumb?

well, aren't you simple-minded.

you are literally babbling jibberish, hans. this sort of stupidity is going to throw you from the hands of one oppressor right into another. Try reading Kant's Wast Ish Auflarung?

Enlighten yourself. Think, then act.

KEK
You know, it popped in my mind as Was ist Aufklärung immediately, but I still google it because that is a strange name for a book.

Guess muh freedumb retards are more stupid than I thought.

Yeah, fuck off.

FUCK OFF ANIME FAG

The opposite, actually, back in the day he was the leader of the official agency to bring Stasi crimes to light.

The problem is that he's been a pastor, is a terrible christcuck and what we in Germany call a "Gutmensch" ("Good person", effectively translates to "virtue signaler").

Fuck off Chaim, the game is up.

Truly the hardest pill i ever had to swallow.

The actor may be some anti-gun faggot, but Ron Swanson is a mother fucking patriot. Ron Swanson > faggot actor who cucked himself.

Good good.

But damn Germans sound like faggotized faggy faggots. Maybe they're just in Phase One of transforming into Turbonazis and forming of
==RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS== bitches

Really? We call them that in Iceland too. "Góða fólkið".

nice to see Germans organizing and taking on these politicians

I just hope it's not too late from a demographics situation, same with the US and France

that's funny I just finished watching the movie Zulu (1964) - based as fuck, bunch of Brits BTFOing hordes of niggers, but one of the main characters is a Swedish turbocuck protestant missionary who keeps telling the Brits to stop fighting because the Zulus are their 'brothers'

I'm a traditional catholic, and I don't agree with atheism or paganism but this cucked interpretation of christianity has certainly been an issue for a while

right wing christians admittedly need to take these faggot crypto-commies much more I think

*take on

All ya'll better become experts on international law real fast. It is depressing how freely people throw these terms around, like so many chimps throw poo.

There are legal proscriptions to not receiving refugees, but what defines the term "refugee"? I would say legal precedent.

It has been curious to observe how much the narrative has shifted, depending on news outlets and the time of reporting.

Statistics are spurious, there is no way to verify. A man shows up at some border and says I am a refugee, I am fleeing the war in my country. What country? Public trust in institutions of law is being eroded , by design or happenstance, with great help from the media that either does not report, correctly or at all on what is going on, or blows it out of proportion.

Maybe the simplest solution is the most cogent.

The countries bombing another country should receive its refugees?

But would this incentivize the bombing of countries?

00y xonro

fucking gross kike rat face

telegraph.co.uk/news/6539184/EU-wastes-millions-on-bizarre-projects.html
this is what the german people pay for, if you want to remake evropa remake her but for god sake end the corruption before you do, united we stand divided we fall, but this is the rot at the core of the apple that is evropa

Fuck of with your Evropa autism, Europe is a geographic construct, nothing more.

I wonder who might me behind this post.

Well, I'm not the one who wants to erode European cultures to create a single "meltingpot" European one

it's really you!
THE HERO OF KVATCH!

An Europe of Nations is not a Nation of Europe.
Evropa was never about a Nation of Europe.

Spoken like a true American.
Are you a "white" nationalist, too?

That policeman pushing an old man out of the way @ 1:34

fucking traitors

Richard Spencer pls…

trying to mongrelize and miscegenat the European peoples was one of the core goals of the EUSSR
step 1: erase all individual cultures and traditions
step 2: replace with commie atheistic monoculture
step 3: blob into one superstate that can be ruled by a few (((elites)))

the US is not Europe, you can't ask the European peoples to give up their heritage just because some of their ancestors chose to as they settled a depopulated continent

*miscegenate

I wonder if the police speaker got reprimanded later kek

Or that maybe the police were in on it and hoping something would go down?

Keep thinking that.

if dubs, the Fourth Reich will last TEN thousand years

Who constructed it then? What is the name of the contractor? I am calling bullshit here.

Eternity or GTFO.

Thankfully Alfred Rosenberg wizened me to the likes of you. Filtered.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

At this point with all the anger all it takes is one bullet to set off this powder keg, as soon as all these angered citizens realize just how effective violence is it will be open season on all these politicians.
It just boggles my mind how these idiots in power don't realize that if you go against the people they wont vote with ballots but with bullets.

Oh no, not demagouges, how horrible, listening to the people and their wants, needs and concerns is nonsense; it's ideolouges, people who mentally masturbate to utopian bullshit, those are the people who should be in charge.

There are many people that need to be erased, user. It's absolutely painful reading about the events from Germany since barely anything good is happening to counter them yet. The booing of the President is fantastic, but it's still not reversing the harm and ushering in Germanic independence. I want it to finally be over, this topic just makes my blood boil.

It's been a while since I read his slog of a book. What are you referring to?

Those are mountains. You can see mountaintops in the background, a few miles away from Bane. He is literally standing on a mountain, which is itself in front of other mountains.

The depth and complexity of Nolan's interconnecting movies is truly mind-blowing.

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm

I told them moonman was real… they called me crazy.

NEVER FORGET
6 SHOTS CONNECTED, 3 IN THE HEAD
AND THE REPTILIAN FUCKER LIVED

pew pew, anons

Soon friend soon.

Weak energy they should have thrown some bricks and firework. Or just use CIA strategy shoot some random cop protecting president so cops open fire into crowd that would be fun.

Fucking retarded.

I find myself suffering from Germanophilia….

Teutonic blood, brother. I am not, only of partial German heritage, but I feel it as well.

Unless your a turkroach or a nigger. Then shoo shoo.

And not just any bullets, they were .45

Wow, that's a pretty bold admission.

this is why you are retarded

Try again Chaim

Jesus fucking Christ I thought I was going to have a nice day of bantz on Holla Forums, now I get at the very best case scenario proof of fucking reptilians and worst case an angel or demon, and what's worse, apparently eat lead like it's candy

here is video of that pastor

Replacement is not evolution. Replacing your dog with a cat does not mean your dog evolved into a cat.

look um don't take this the wrong way but are we fallowing the same role as the sjw?

i mean we do this destabilization this chaos that we create do we do this because we love our countrymen or because we hate our enemies. iv'e become rather jaded after harassment from my peers those whom i "shouted" my beliefs in an attempt to save them to protect them from the inevitable fall of western civilization. and now that we are succeeding i don't even feel joy i am exited but i don't feel like i have a dog in this fight even now i feel like some fucking hipster that bitches that i hated brown people way before it was cool. that thought nationalism was the way to go from back in elementary school when i just couldn't figure out why we "had to" fight Germany.

are we just some assholes that have only managed to spread discontent? will we lead? i doubt it. but maybe we can fulfill our role of spreading this discontent. a catalyst so to speak. of course i'm just here for the salt at this point, some morbid curiosity. are we but some sick reaction to this crazed world that we live in?

Read his manifesto for a good time, man. Don't get spooked, though, it leads to more paranoia and fear due to feedback.

Huh, looks pretty okay for a guy who at. 45s for breakfast, but then again, I assume that video was (hopefully) taken sometime after the incident occurred

Well so much for avoiding the paranoia and fear.

Not really. If your only deciding factor is "destabilization of the current order" your viewpoint is too small. I would argue that the current state of the world is a perversion to the natural, which includes nationalism, close knit communities and support of your own kin. Where SJW, lefts and jews want this for us for various reasons, arguably, "we" want this for everyone.

A form of apathy by your peers not recognizing that you were right is understandable. I've even felt a sort desire for it all to fail, just to have the schadenfreude to spit in their faces and be superior that I knew what the right thing to do was and could have helped them, but they didn't let me. But what is the point of that? A general state of defeatism and overall pessimism is unnatural in and of itself. It prevents you from acting and doing what is necessary. In this case to continue the fight. What does it matter whether today you do it because you lover your countrymen more, but tomorrow it is due to hating your enemies? When the only path is either a vital, life reaffirming political stance and the destructive and downright evil form that our enemies preach; whatever keeps you on the right track is fair game, In my opinion.

Don't fall into the false mentality that goon's tried to spread at some point either. "Doing it for the lulz", just "causing discontent". If what you or Holla Forums is doing will eventually cause people to create stronger societies of more powerful individuals, then it is, by default, not creating discontent for it's own sake. A structure, overgrown and diseased, needs the sick parts removed.

It was taken a few days after the incident, afaik.

Dubs confirm It's happening

WIR SIND DAS FOLK
Fixed for you fam

I always thought "SIEG HEIL" was a lot more intimidating, especially when you get thousands chanting it, but almost any statement can sound intimidating if you yell it in German.

The thread was up for a month.

Thanks, I rather be "ignorant".

It's mostly attacks on abortion clinics and fags. I agree that it's overblown, but there's been a few bombings and shootings here and there.

You are conflating two different issues. One is the development of a pan-European culture (however quickly or slowly) the other is importing mudshits from 1,000s of miles away that have nothing in common with you.

I'm merely talking about the 1st one.

You sure are fuckin' stupid.

Wew lad, typical loblerturdian.

LOL, not a lolberg but a /pathoflight/ cuckold. Dont you have some nazis to fight?

You didn't fix anything, user. You broke it.

It's cute how bad you are at this, shill.

Source?

bump

Underrated for the whole thread

Booing the German President is like booing a stuffed animal.

Don't forget that the fight against the soviets started in saxony as well. If the saxons are pissed, things will develop badly from there. Bavaria is a good indicator as well.

Needs more guns.

not bad

Holy fuck, did he seriously just say that the elites aren't the problem but the people are?

Must be nice denying reality with jewish mind tricks like that.

Well, you delivered us unto the jews.

The least you could do is rectify that mistake.

No Holla Forums, the game is up for you.

Trying to subvert our maymays with weebshit = Holla Forums.

Europe is the homeland of the white man.

EU =/= Europe.

EU tries to destroy Europe.