Brit/pol/ #1018 - Round in the Pub Edition

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN CELEBRATING YOUR BREXIT WEEKEND?

LIVESTREAMS
BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1
Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

Sky News - news.sky.com/watch-live

NEWS
EU may refuse informal Brexit talks until UK triggers article 50
archive.is/EDmgY

UK Should Start Brexit By Tuesday - EU Chief
archive.is/19BbQ

YEAH, BECAUSE THEY REALLY ACTUALLY SERIOUSLY HAPPENED: Post EU Referendum Racism Documented Online And It’s Really Scary
archive.is/t0Jqd

LABOUR IN CRISIS: Brexit Fallout Roils U.K. Labour Party
archive.is/FOu5i

Rollercoaster crash: Children among 10 hurt at M&D's theme park
archive.is/NhnqS

BUTTHURT CUCKS AND TRAITORS: 1mn sign petition calling for UK to hold 2nd EU referendum
archive.is/9pIUe

BBC EX-CHIEF ADMITS TO FAR-LEFT AGENDA: Leaked email says it 'ignores and despises' millions because they do not embrace liberal views
archive.is/fPji2

JOE'S COCK DEATH IMPOTENT: A week after her brutal death, Jo Cox’s district votes to leave the EU
archive.is/SVu0O

NEW ROTHERHAM: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls
archive.is/QN3cL

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/newsnights-evan-davis-loses-brexit-8281875
express.co.uk/news/uk/683556/Italian-journalist-destroys-anti-Brexit-arguments-blasts-European-Union
twitter.com/JeremyJHardy/status/747150545203396609
abflags.com/creator/
twitter.com/DanHannanMEP
twitter.com/DanielJHannan
stronghealthtips.com/
twitter.com/jessphillips/status/747167481454804992
archive.is/APG4h
standard.co.uk/news/london/londependence-fundraising-campaign-cancelled-as-organiser-admits-he-was-in-over-his-head-a3281201.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/police-probe-racist-graffiti-smeared-on-polish-centre-after-brexit-vote-a3281081.html
metro.co.uk/2016/06/26/camerons-tears-inside-number-10-after-his-resignation-speech-5967935/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sallis
breitbart.com/london/2015/04/17/star-wars-reeks-of-misogyny-sjw-satirist-punks-bbc-world-service/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/course-brexiteers-didnt-plan-future-thats-not-referendum/
twitter.com/britainelects/status/747186358771453953
archive.is/mH75b
archive.is/3tfxC
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/i-cannot-stress-too-much-that-britain-is-part-of-europe--and-alw/
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/soros-eu-decline-practically-inevitable/
standard.co.uk/news/london/im-actually-quite-excited-lily-allen-faces-backlash-over-brexit-tweet-a3280811.html
reddit.com/r/PropagandaPosters/comments/4pz7ew/white_zone_national_action_glasgow_2016_postbrexit/
reddit.com/r/PropagandaPosters/comments/4pz7ew/white_zone_national_action_glasgow_2016_postbrexit/d4oxs9v
gov.uk/government/publications/nominate-someone-for-a-uk-national-honour
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3659405/Kanye-West-unveils-bizarre-Famous-music-video-showing-Kim-Kardashian-naked-bed-Taylor-Swift-Ray-J-Bill-Cosby-Donald-Trump.html?ito=video_player_click
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661138/At-five-people-injured-including-critical-mass-stabbing-neo-Nazi-rally-California.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3660852/Rapper-50-Cent-booked-Caribbean-using-word-motherf-er-stage.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661258/Bitter-Brexit-losers-gang-scupper-EU-pull-17-million-voted-for.html
twitter.com/afneil/status/747179215821414406
twitter.com/Hapoel4
twitter.com/adamboultonSKY/status/747090758369411072
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/
archive.is/tUNoR
voteleavetakecontrol.org/campaign
grassrootsout.co.uk/who-we-are/
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/747332207367196672
youtube.com/watch?v=dJrYfBNDeaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Excellent thread lad, thank you.

TRAITORS LEAVING LABOUR ONE AT A TIME

Why do we hate the turks again?

For Nigel

great thread, first for no ginniecucks or spam.

Much more comfy

excellent non-cucked thread lad.

because they are shitskins that will raep ur waifu.

Cheers lad.

See, she didn't die in vain!

Who else waiting for the media to acknowledge that over half of the British public voted against a policy the Conservatives, Labour, LibDems, Green Party, SNP, Plaid Cymru and Sinn Fein and every government for decades has strong supported?

Peter's absolutely right. How much clearer do you have to make it that we need new parties?

w e w

CAN SOMEONE SOURCE SOME DAN HANNAN FREE MOVEMENT KIKE SHIT?

Arguing with a friend right now, I'm telling him Hannan is a free movement kike, but he's not taking any of it. The recent articles where he said immigration wouldn't decrease isn't cutting it, he's just saying "that's because Hannan isn't in power".

CAN SOMEONE SOURCE SOME DAN HANNAN FREE MOVEMENT KIKE SHIT?

better thread
no to /politics/ niggers

Never Ever make a shitty thread, it's super queer

Excellent fresh one

I don’t think about them at all.

They are not our friends however; they are not our people so thus suggestion that the EU was going to force them into our lives set off a resistance.

Not our problem now although I do fear for other Europeans. Turks are always a net drain on the economy and massively over represented in crime statistics.

can someone get me a source to your faggotry?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/newsnights-evan-davis-loses-brexit-8281875

FIRST PINT'S ON THE HOUSE, LADS

TO A SUCCESSFUL BREXIT

TO A BETTER BRITANNIA

TO A GRAND FUTURE AHEAD

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

When did everything start going so right.

I've spent the weekend with my family packing our things. My little girl is crying because she doesn't want to leave her friends at school. I don't have the heart to tell her how bad her school is going to be when we go back to Pakistan.

Hannan is a brilliant orator and did wonders fo brexit, he's earn his pardon imo

Based Italian journalist destroys anti-Brexit arguments and blasts "rubbish" EU
express.co.uk/news/uk/683556/Italian-journalist-destroys-anti-Brexit-arguments-blasts-European-Union

Wonderful, take part and your other 20 cousins with you akmed

posting in a delightful thread

Reminder to filter D&C and ginnie cucks.

I used to always use this tweet as evidence but he appears to have deleted it.

KEK.

As bad as the Pakistani’s have made it for our children in the community’s they have invaded.

I doubt it.

is this from reddit?

How did you get that, lad?

Wrong tweet sorry.

what? how did you get it? are you lying?

Technically free movement is legal and controlled.

No, lad.
No.

He was pretty clear about what all ukip are saying, controlled migration

They arrested a gay German MP there who spends all his time shilling for Jews and gays
They can still get to fuck though
The other night I watched a Scottish bird insist on trying to invite a lonely Turk into her social group. She had to be rescued when he tried to enrich her and it ended in a big fight

having tea, of course.
while laughing at the remainers

they're all so bitter, take thunderf00tupthebum for example

Facials probably

POST YFW PROJECT FEAR'S WARNINGS OF JOB LOSSES HAVE COME TRUE STARTING WITH LABOUR'S SHADOW CABINET

he clearly does not have conjunctivitis, he just an attention whore.

Not lying.

My mother's friend's son is backpacking around Europe from Australia. He picked it up in some dive and now I have it.

Where did you get this from? It's gold

You think you have it bad. I have a temporary paralysis of the entire left half of my face due to nerve damage. I can't eat or drink properly, and I can't talk, smile, laugh or express any emotion at all. It might take a few weeks or even months to recover fully.

Didn't stop me voting though, which I'm rather proud of.

Lads, remember I told you that I made an FOI request about internal correspondence on immigration and asylum during the Blair years?

They've told me they're going to put it before the cabinet for a public interest test. This test will be carried during the same week the findings of the Chilcot report are released.

Will they release these files for a double whammy? Or will they withhold them because stirring up anti-immigration sentiment may send votes to UKIP?

WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
twitter.com/JeremyJHardy/status/747150545203396609

Off one of Breitbart's articles covering Independence Day. Nige is just great for reaction faces.

Lad wew

Did you fart in your hand and rubbed your eye user?

We've all seen this, right?

Eww, lad.

Don't mix with these hostel dwelling sorts.

Dragon or no dragon?

Dragon, easily

They might withhold them, but if you can get those files to a journalist, it'll blow up in their faces.

PMQs on Wednesday is going to be interesting.

No Dragon. the black symbolises St David.

But isn't that even what Farage says? Legal and controlled?

Will they not disclose them automatically?

I hope the onus isn't on me to get them to the press, I'm afraid I'm going to get killed or something

never, Scotland should remain apart of Britain.

Dragon makes it too Wales-centric

For when the jocks leave, m8

post your evidence? I don't remember ever seeing it in the last thread you spoke about it.

CUNTS

I've no idea, tbh; the Civil Service does things in very convoluted ways. We'll just wait and see; cue us in on the date of the release.

Be careful, lad.

Yes black.

Fuck the Scotkeks.

I still like my version with the green. I will post all the flags I made for /brit/ a few years back before the ScotRef

They've been proper lads. Let them have it.
And it will piss off the Scots if we start treatingbthe Welsh so well

Hey, lads. NA here.

Like my alternate version of our British flag?

Can anyone else not believe that we actually did it?

I swear I'm going to wake up any moment

kek, fuck off Sutherland. You've lost.

the union jack should stay as it is now m8.

no

I am on hols in Scotland. Celebrating by asking for extra salty porridge. Also I'm an oldfag but going ponytrekking!!!Why should only gyppos and jockeys get to ride horses.

Its slowly settling in.

The (former) Remain camp is split down the middle. Half of them want to respect Democracy, half of them want a revote. Scotland is split on remaining in Britain or sucking EU dick.

Also this:

I can see no viable way for them to screw us over now. An attempt would be risking open revolt.

My only remaining concern is Nige. I'm worried they're attempting to shut him out.

I'm genuinely paranoid that the NSA will track me down if I post a screencap, like they'll identify the email account through the unique wording and find out where I live.

If it passes the public interest test, you will see it don't worry

Based FPTP tbh

FPTP is amazing if you only have 2 choices.

Have to admit I'm worried about the pounds value dropping, although I've heard it'll be better for our exports.

I've just got back off holiday in Blackpool so I missed most of the threads this past week, must have been grand watching those results come in.

What's with the green?

Here's a waving flag generator to see them in motion:
abflags.com/creator/

It'll help with rebuilding the industrial and manufacturing sector, and as you've mentioned, with exports. Wages will have to be balanced for in the meantime, though, and with the NHS issue, that's one sore point Remainiacs will keep attacking.

I agree in a way. He was a tool, and he was used effectively. Let him just retire to a life of some financial job somewhere or something, and we can forget about him.

well either way I don't believe you lad, FoI's of that nature very rarely get passed up the chain, and get refused due to man hours exceeding [x].

What was the gist of the request?

Dragon tbh.

Reminder

Sorry, but isn't the referendum FPTP? How can it not be?

That's why he's already going Comrade Stalin on them. Those leaving now are doing it to have a nice comfy position in the next Shadow Cabinet.

I believe that refers to if you win 50% of the district you get the whole districts votes.

You bastard

They said they would make an exception for hours spent gathering and that they had gathered the info.

I've made requests before and it's never been sent for a public interest test before, it's usually just 'exempt under blah blah'

Which makes me think something is cooking. I'm really not lying lad.

Well it's FPTP in the sense that the country is one giant constituency.

DUBS DECIDE WHAT AFFLICTION WE MEME ON THE TRAITOROUS HANNAN

Nice try.

We did win 50% of the district
The district called UK

It is talking about that scenario above…

Balloonhead tbh

Tortured to death by based Nuttall.

Sneaky fuckers

pozzed neghole

Nuttall strangling Hannan would be hilarious to watch.

It was dropping anyway, lad. The argument for brexit can be simplified as "Take a hit now and recover later, rather than sit back and watch it slowly decline to the point that we'd have to join the Euro."

Hannan says he's 'taking a break' from twitter aka going into hiding because he's been found out to be a traitor.

Look at his twitter, he's fucking turned it into an egg account twitter.com/DanHannanMEP

Helmer to flay him alive and wear his skin

saved

An extremely sore syphilis infested sphincter festooned with a side salad of grapes of wrath, Gonorrhea, Ebola and AIDS

Choke on Owen Jones' poz load.

He's just twitter.com/DanielJHannan now

How do I get fit over the summer, lads?

David's harder to Millipost about

He's slightly less autistic than Eddy

Roids

Cycling, swimming, lifting. Eat right, eat British.

Needs more Polish runes on it tbqh

calories in/ calories out my friend.

I have lost 25 lbs since New Years. I have stalled the fuck out over the past 3 months but I added a bunch of muscle in the time my eight wasnt dropping.

Self entitled wankers

BULLET DODGED

stronghealthtips.com/

keelhauled

KEK
twitter.com/jessphillips/status/747167481454804992

Don't eat shit.

Have regular meals, don't snack. Try to exercise at least 4 times a week.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HICCUPS FUCK OFF

Place some brown sugar on your tongue lad, works.

Don't have brown sugar fam; will go try normal sugar tbh

Autism.

take a breath, hold it and drink water while holding it

What a pleb.

Truly these are the end times.

I bet you don't have oatcakes in your cupboard either.

I'm celebrating by taking are Nige down to Kokomo, bevvies are on me and we might even smash some crumpet

who am I kidding
no "might" about it, fanny will be queuing up to service the Brexit Boys

winrar

Ta, just need to find a NEET friendly form of cardio

Skipping

probably pakis

Lads.

I am really delighted to have won the referendum but somehow I know feel even more anxiety than I ever have before.

I don’t know if it is something else or maybe the fact that my family and some of my closest friends have made it quite clear they disagree with my political positions now that they have lost which makes me feel pretty isolated.

It has been rising constantly since the result. It is possibly just a come down after months and months of high tension.

Who Here?

Why do lefties always say "WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE SOVEREIGNTY BECAUSE MUH HOUSE OF LORDS"???

swimming?

now*

lol'd, then remembered that this user is right.
Our sarge used to make us do that for miles when we'd been cheeky. wears you down to the ground.

Do they know the house of lords is simply an advisory arm of parliament?

Because they don't understand how political power in this country works.

You're anxious because of the uncertainty, the limitless options that we've got and not knowing what comes next. If we'd voted to remain, we'd all be depressed, but things would continue on as they were.

You're probably worried that things might change drastically, they won't it'll be the same for a while and gradually change.

Just chicken nuggets packets, a bowl of old sugar and a beans

It's perfect for people who deserve death.

Do you like my alternate version of Dresden?

Pics or ur lying

leld

Really quite interesting seeing Labour in this current state. They want to get rid of Corbyn and put in a Blairite, but I've spoken to several people who've said they'll never vote Labour again if they get rid of Jez now/would feel betrayed, and I think the sentiment is quite common. They're in a right pickle and think they're going to shoot themselves in the foot with this.

On another note, what does everyone think the chances of an early General Election are? Will we stay as we are so we can have "stability" during this transition, or does Brexit prove that we can't rely on the current government and ledership. And do you think it's a good idea?

George Osborne offered top job of foreign secretary by Boris Johnson and Michael Gove
archive.is/APG4h

Sure thing, Boris. Let's put the ponce who couldn't deliver a sensible budget be in charge of all diplomacy in the new government.

Lad

The Tories are divided and whoever their leader, will most likely fail to unite.

Labour is literally imploding, and have no realistic candidates for leadership.

There is no better time to be part of UKIP.

I don't think I've had hiccups since I was about 13 same time I stopped getting random erections

Have National Autism even mentioned the Referendum yet?

Join based NA tbh; UKIP are cuck scum.

Practically impossible. Fixed term parliament act means that a PM can't dissolve parliament willingly, and no one wants to willingly put themselves through a motion of no confidence.

Pic-related bears reposting.

Yeah we're fucking furious. Can't believe they want to deport my waifu.

You know, the tories have been divided since 1922, and they've managed to survive it. I see no reason specifically for them to collapse should Labour not implode earlier.

I honestly can't tell if you're being ironic since it's been confirmed for ages that NA have organised shilling sessions and chats on here

THERE IS NO ONE IN BRITAIN WITH THE BALLS TO TACKLE THE DIFFICULT TRANSITION AHEAD APART FROM ARE NIGE. EVEN WITH ONLY ONE TESTICLE HE'S GOT MORE BALLS THAN THE REST OF THEM PUT TOGETHER

Fucking typical

'Londependence' fundraising campaign cancelled as organiser admits he was 'in over his head'
standard.co.uk/news/london/londependence-fundraising-campaign-cancelled-as-organiser-admits-he-was-in-over-his-head-a3281201.html

Police probe racist graffiti smeared on Polish centre after Brexit vote
standard.co.uk/news/london/police-probe-racist-graffiti-smeared-on-polish-centre-after-brexit-vote-a3281081.html

They would be too young to vote so no.

Wouldn't they get deported if we left?

Shut up jew shill.

Also, what happens if Sturgeon blocks the referendum lads?

When we leave

I think the Iraq war enquiry combined with the mess Corybn is currently overseeing could be just enough to tip them over the edge.

W-Why don't you want Uncontrolled Polish Immigration Britbongs?

Don't you want to be part of Europa?

Are you suggesting that Army Sargents deserve death. (in certain cases I agree whole hartedly tbh)

This.

Boy oh boy lads, am I in for a treat or what?

Only if that Evropa is a based civic Evropa

Wow it took other people to tell him that….

The person asking for the exersise is a NEET, they deserve death.

I'm sure it sounded cleverer in his head

vodka wogs out

I wonder if the NA slut who wanted to kill Farage was one of the shills they assigned to work here. It would explain the otherwise irrational grudge.

No now fuck off mariuz

You're continual concern trolling will get you nowhere little friendo. Be off with you.

Most things do with Dickie boy.

She probably just has a grudge because he wanted to deport her

Do you think Virginia would want a NEET, lads?

doesn't training yourself count as training and thereby remove the NEET designation?

Don't fucking talk about my Latvian gf like that better than fat british "women"

Politics is dead. For the past ten years all they've spoken about is diversity climate change multi etnic multi sexual and muh Israel
UTTER BOLLOCKS generally

Most people live in the real world and want a business focused government not a degeneracy focused one
People want to see money in their pockets not in the pockets of layabout migrants
They DO NOT want see their area turned into a dangerous hell hole just because some entitled MPs thinks that should happen
Cunts tbh. They're fucking worried now. They need purging

what a general

No. I've heard she just fucks chads like (((Jack Buckby))), sorry lad, don't think you have a chance

makes you a NEE.

TIPPITY TOP BANTZ

Possibly, chads and normies scare her, lad.

Get a job, or at least volunteer in a charity shop you fucking bum

This tbh. Are Nige for PM.

a bit early for a knighthood
he hasn't even started.

"Hypothetically if you could kill one person and get away with it who would you kill and why?"

was probably a nig nog who did it

So I can get with her once she becomes a single mummy?

Getting conflicting information here, lads. Have to say I am a bit sad after seeing the new rare Ginnies. Seems like she is kind of a normie herself, hanging out with other people and having fun with them. Fuck, now I'm crying.

She has no such power to do so, the only thing stopping us leaving is the Government, which, given, the cucked status of the Conservatives, is a worry.

Article 50 needs to be triggered as soon as possible, otherwise the referendum will be thrown into the long-grass and the globalists will tighten their grip.

kek that's actually probably true

FUCK OFF YOU AUTIST FARAGE IS A CUCK WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE? WE GO OUT THERE ONCE A MONTH AND YOU FAT CUNTS JUST STAY HERE AND BULLY

Hello based GCHQ

b8 of 8

I'd fuck her and chuck her tbh lads.

don't want to sound like sarcuck of mossad, but

they're just like SJWs

FUCKING TORIES

Keep up your cuck posting and your heading for the filter, m8.

I know your shitposting but NA actually ask this all the time

He's literally the main reason why the EU referendum happened because his ability to galvanise and steal voters from the Tories and Labour made them freak out and hold the referendum MUCH MUCH sooner then they wanted to

Singlehandedly brought about the referendum which in turn brought about the biggest political decision in this country since 1976?

Nah they're just comically edgy tbh; they simply go to far

Lad, those photo's are all old.

She BECAME a NEET herself after Uni.

Why can't you even do a proper Roman salute, just some faggy limp wristed thing?

The only thing the mudslimes have right is their hardline stance against tumblr-tier faggotry. The rest is desert garbage.

And already Vote Leave is thrusting the knife at him.

Fairly sure that she's had a job for the last few months.

Thank God.

It's late, lad. Please let me have this. You normies have the entire week.

that's what i mean
more about signalling for attention than anything sincere

I really wish GO had won the designation. We would have had a much stronger majority.

FUCK OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF

I'M PUTTING YOU ALL ON OUR HACKING DATABASE AND BUYING JARS OF MARMITE TO ATTACK YOU WITH

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING COMING

DRESDEN WILL BE AVENGED

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIL HITLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I fucking knew it. These fucking traitors NEVER EVER believed in Brexit, they just wanted a platform to boost their careers (i believed this to be the case when Vote Leave got the designation)

THEY NEED TO PERISH

WE NEED OUR NIGE IN GOVERNMENT, SHILL THE ELECTION OVERSPENDING ON TWITTER LADS, MADE THEM FEEL THE HEAT

cryyyy-iiinn

lmfao

Cameron’s tears inside Number 10 after his resignation speech
metro.co.uk/2016/06/26/camerons-tears-inside-number-10-after-his-resignation-speech-5967935/

Quit embarrassing yourself, lad.

kekd

Now I remember what's wrong with NA

rip

tbh Polish people are somewhat based (It really is a 50/50 chance that a pole you meet is going to be subhuman scum though) however the numbers that they are currently coming here in simply isn't right and it's NOT AT ALL acceptable that they are taking low paying jobs from Brits and keeping the wages of Low paying Brits that do have jobs down

Also really hate how yanks say "W-Well you have to let them in they're based"

Why don't you fucking take them then you stupid fuckheads?

It's alright lad, we'll deport them in the morning.

You'd best be drunk lad

The poles that move to other countries are almost always shit. The ones that aren't shit know to stay in their own country.

this is how I feel tbh probably because I'm a quarter Polish

That's what you get for being a cheeky civic, lad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

Wonder why this disnt happen sooner? Fucking sneaky cunts.

Lots of them are sending their wages out of the country back to their families, and not paying any taxes if in cash industries like plumbing, construction etc.

The chickuns probably didn't have their British Passports in order lad.

Shouldn't do it tbh only hurting myself tbf

Taken from Boris' kikebook page.

Fucker's going for the single market.

I've heard this as well, then again that might just be butthurt poles. tbh Poles are hardly better than Muslims tbh. They are probably the biggest meanest bullies in the world

For what purpose

You better start lifting you faggot. Or I'll find you and choke your pathetic life away.

Why, lad?

Purge it is then. I have no objections.

It makes sense tbh

You've got to make your GCHQ administrator happy

CORBYN ELECTION

We need to come together to heal the divisions exposed by the vote. We have to respect the decision that has been made, hold the government to democratic account over its response, and ensure that working people don't pay the price of exit.

Neither wing of the Tory government has an exit plan. Labour will now ensure that our reform agenda is at the heart of the negotiations that lie ahead. That includes the freedom to shape our economy for the future and the necessity of protecting social and employment rights.

One clear message from last Thursday's vote is that millions of people feel shut out of a political and economic system that has let them down and scarred our country with grotesque levels of inequality.

I was elected by hundreds of thousands of Labour Party members and supporters with an overwhelming mandate for a different kind of politics.

I regret there have been resignations today from my shadow cabinet. But I am not going to betray the trust of those who voted for me - or the millions of supporters across the country who need Labour to represent them.

Those who want to change Labour's leadership will have to stand in a democratic election, in which I will be a candidate.

Over the next 24 hours I will reshape my shadow cabinet and announce a new leadership team to take forward Labour's campaign for a fairer Britain - and to get the best deal with Europe for our people.

Lad, don't.

She kinda had a nervous breakdown after her dad died in November 2012. She's been living with her mum and drinking on a daily basis ever since. Good thing is that she's still super-shaggable and her politics are on point.

The audacity of these cunts is unbelievable.

As I said before lads, shill on twitter that the Government is illegitimate without a fresh GE, at least that way we have a chance of rallying UKIP to the HoC off the back of the referendum.

kek

Not really sure about uni lads.

I've finished 1st year and all I can see at the end of it is masses amount of debt and a menial job. I don't want to disappoint my family, girlfriend or friends because to them it looks like I'm quitting.

Really not sure….

He's being too vague. His mention of "access to single market" and references to stripping regulation implies an EFTA deal.

I bet I could take you, lad

Really really fucking comfy show tbh

When did she have her heart attack?

They've been saying it for a while, lad.

Wanted to meet an eastern euro cutie and make her my waifu but got raped by Wladoslaw is tesco's toilets Birmingham

He made me shout pound me for Dresden ladsAshamed tbh

hahahaha, he's really not going anywhere. the absolute madman.

Anyone else would have long resigned, he just doesn't seem to give a fuck. Prepare for a further purge of the Blairites.

I can't tell if he's incredibly stubborn, incredibly stupid, or incredibly aloof.

Probably all three.

Sure it wasn't just Dick Spencer doing a Ruskie accent?

She's mine lad.

You dope. University does nothing. Employers care about ability and experience far more than degrees. Why? Because so many people have degrees that they have become quite literally worthless.

Leave. Develop a trade or a skill. get gud. You'll be fine.

Lol did you use the eraser tool in photoshop to make the white circle?
Anyway; if Scotland leaves the union - it'll be in a bodybag.

wew, lad. she wouldn't want anybody with that kind of post count

Theresa May for PM, yes or no?

She didn't have a heart attack. It was a false alarm due to a panic attack. She had a kidney issue, though. (no, she doesn't wear nappies…half of the info about Ginnie on here is utter bullshit)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sallis

Wallis is dead now

dun dun-dun-dun dun-dun dun-dun

da-da da-da da-da-da da>>6488756

t. unemployed neet who's watched Aaron Clarey videos and thinks he knows how the world works

Dub trips confirm the keks

He's still alive lad

No.

Probably one of the worst tories to possibly be in the running.

All communists/marxists don't actually care about winning. They care about being rebels. He wants a fucking blaze of glory, rather than a triumphant march.

I can't help liking him a little bit after all this tbh

Just push on through with it lad, you're already in debt if you've started, you'll only be worse off if you quit now.

Good to know, m8 was it to do with her drinking?

Thanks for clearing that up Ginnie

She'd prevent any woman from being considered for PM for a long time, and she gets to btfo Labour by proxy when they've had two female PMs and Labour none.

But still no.

Well no, I'm 8k in debt now, i'll be 40k in debt when I finish.

He's still alive lad

Although he got too old to do the voice anymore

noice

fuck no

How good is the university (Russell group or not) and what sort of subject are you doing?

Holy trips bringing the bantz

fuck

You'll at least have a degree fam and uni "debt" isn't like normal debt at all lad

Bless her.

I dropped out of college at 17 and I'm doing better than any of my peer group that went to university 7 years later.

Just stop. Jesus Christ m8, you're fucking over your entire life for the sake of a few lazy years.

No, Lib Dems did one useful thing during the coalition and that was stopping her Snooper's Charter.

not sure

eh, I hadn't.

this should be on the front page, this is not a coincidence at all and is fucking huge.

Brexit can still be vetoed, this horrific thing can't.

tbh, just my opinion.

No, she is my worst nightmare.

THIS

WE NEED TO MEME ARE NIGE INTO NUMBER 10

Here's some OC to get you started

[checked]
And I was just joking, lad. If you marry her and give her children, she is yours. But you have to do it soon. Time is running out.

Good for you lamb

Quints for Ginnie

Fuck sake lad, why not quints for article 50?

(checked)

tbf….

Oh fuck off

BASED LAD

Waste

Computer Graphics at a trade school that has recently turned into a uni.

How does that work? What's the difference between student debt and regular debt?

I want to, it will just piss off my family because they think I'm getting my act together. I did college for a year on a course that was a lot more interesting and had more career opportunities with no debt but I thought university would be better. I don't even know why I came here…

Fuck off to /britpol/ already, stop spamming this board with these garbage fucking cancer generals.
>>>/britpol/

True, but they're all shits.
Truth is, the whole charade that we call liberal democracy seems to be withering and dying before our eyes.
The entire establishment continues to condescend to over half of the voting population (that actually bothered to vote).
The best they have is a disgusting attempt to sow seeds of disunity between young britons and older ones.
They are dying, and we are coming to life.
There is much work ahead for us to do, but for the first time ever, it seems we will actually get the chance to do so.
The left's bluff has been called.
They are exposed.
They are not laughing anymore.

Barry Gibb at Glastonbury

I LOVE HER

WEW

FOR HER

Don't be salty about the quints, lad

what a waste of magic

Pretty good lad.

If I was to have sex with her it would be in the missionary position while looking into her eyes, at least for a bit. Then she'd go on top, but not riding me. She'd be almost laying down on top of me so again we could continue staring into eachothers eyes. I would also like to do her in the position I quickly drew in picrelated. Don't know what it's called.

What would you lads do?

…………….>(1)

that can't be real…
we won with meme magic and meme propaganda?

Theresa May is objectively the worst candidate.

don't think that is Ginnie, lad

I find myself drawn to a life of seeking all things comfy. But worry that in the long run it will just lead to boredom and restlessness.

Student debt you don't have to pay back until you earn twenty grand and even then the rates for pay back are small lad

From behind so her eyes/face wouldn't creep me out

How have you got yourself into student debt without even researching how it works?

I know m8, just trying to b8 the autists

You only pay back student debt when you're earning over 21 grand, it's taken out of tax and it's written off after 30 years. It's not really debt at all. Don't stress about it.

Don't know the position, lad, I am moral. However I sometimes catch myself imagining doing the same thing with Ginnie, lad. Might be because my chair is so comfortable, but her sitting on me facing me would be very nice. Obviously I'd have to unNEET myself, get a house etc. before I could marry her, and then it would be too late for a big family.

She looked normal when she was a normie at Uni, she didn't have that thousand yard stare.

Fucking hell no. She's the one trying to push all this snoopers charter bullshit.

Lad, that got through anyway about a month ago.

But you you might struggle to pay it off, there's been studies done that people who quit are left worse off than people who finish their degree.

You only have to pay uni debt off if you're earning more than 21k a year.
And at a certain age it gets written off if you've not paid it all off.

lel

I love Ginnie, lad. Trust me. We can tell.

That American-style podium looks so godawful in front of No. 10. It would look good in the White House, but not here. The Royal Arms look particularly ridiculous white-washed and dim on a sleek black oval. That presentation diminishes their presence, unlike the silhouette of the White House which is a much simpler shape and stands out easily as a symbol of the US government.

Someone needs to get their shit together and stop trying to copy the yanks

Don't fall for it lad

This user is a kike and only has >(2) posts

Aye I've been saying this from the start and throughout. For a long time after I was still pissed off how Leave.EU/GO were robbed of the designation (still am). The fight isn't over yet as they're trying to play down our immigration concerns and exclude UKIP/Farage from the whole scene. Two faced traitors and opportunists.

Probably just because she hadn't fucked enough chads to have the thousand cock stare yet tbh m8

REMINDER THAT GINNIE IS D&C
FILTER GINNIE POSTERS

Of everybody I know who went to University, only one (1) went on to have a career in the same field. His earnings in said career are average in comparison to the rest of us.

Ultimately, its down to you. What the other user said is accurate, student debt is much easier. Its wasted years regardless.

I’d take her to a comfy bird sanctuary to look at all the qt boids and I would hold her hand tbh, lad.

Then we would go for a nice lunch and I’d smile softly as she told me with enthusiasm which were her favorite birds and then excitedly flicked through images of her budgie on her phone.

It would be a nice day.

Oy vey, the jig is up.

Source? That first graph is devastating

Godfrey really is a national treasure tbqh.

Who is Godfrey and why does he always bring the bantz?

They're pretty aren't they?

Okay point taken the student debt isn't a big deal, I still don't think it's good for me career wise, I originally wanted to work as a 3D modeller but I thought going into web design would be easier to find a job in but it turns out it's incredibly shit work for shit pay.

Honestly now, you should not be supporting paki owned businesses. It only encourages them. This goes for everyone on brit/pol/.

Any timeline on how that happened? Wasn't paying attention/was out of the country when they got the official designation. Google isn't being cooperative.

The hair colour and bangs distract, it's very hard to tell.

breitbart.com/london/2015/04/17/star-wars-reeks-of-misogyny-sjw-satirist-punks-bbc-world-service/

For any anons with free money and time

Sturgeon cucked!

Britain Elects [email protected]/* */ 8m8 minutes ago

Scotland // On holding a second independence referendum:
Support: 42%
Oppose: 45%
(via Survation / 25 Jun)
179 retweets 98 likes
Britain Elects [email protected]/* */ 4m4 minutes ago

This is a Scotland only poll, by the way.

That's not very civic of you, lad

I'm not really genuinely asking, lad.

I never get takeaways for this very reason.

NO

I don't think anyone has the will for it

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/course-brexiteers-didnt-plan-future-thats-not-referendum/

good article

Shitty work, people don't pay the going rate, they get indians to do it on the cheap or steal templates.

I wouldn't recommend a career in programming, unless you want to earn a pittance and constantly get told your code is shite.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/747186358771453953

archive.is/mH75b

What would the fish duo do then?

Now you seem tough. Cry some more maybe that will give you the strength you need to move on.

Any careers you would recommend?

They're just sick of the whole affair at this point

Faisal Islam of Skike Jews was chimping out over that when some Vote Leave official told him that. Expect the media to shill this over the week.

Male escort

Sorry Richard , not a fag tbh

But homosexuality is like an implicit last stand of white identity, don't you know?

UK will retain access to the EU single market, says Brexit leader Johnson
archive.is/3tfxC

WE VOTED TO LEAVE, YOU STUPID TURK-YANK MONGREL, NOT TO BECOME A SECOND-RATE MERCHANT IN THEIR COLLAPSING MARKET

FUCK THE TORIES

I was bluffing, lad. Glad it worked tbh. Besides, I live with my parents and I am sure my dad could take you if you really came after me.

Go out in search of a third person named after a fish to lead their party.

There goes our border control.

Thanks Johnson

Depends what you enjoy lad. If you were interested in IT i'd say be looking at infrastructure roles, alot of people think Networking is a dark art and it isn't too infested with Indians. Ultimately you want a path to lead you into technical architecture.

As long as you put the effort in it's all that matters, my dad started out working on the shipyards, studied for an accountancy qualification, became a finance director and just bought the company he works for.

firetires?

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy why didn't you save me? smh

Do something like mathematics or some other area which is broader than that lad maybe physics. Computers are for pajeets but with any mathematical degree you can get anywhere in those industries fam

100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
10km running

Every single day

"access"

Vague word m8. Johnson is basically saying nothing here.

I want to believe.

They would find a tranny with a fishy name to take over

I just realised what you meant…

THEY'RE FISH PEOPLE

AMERICANS FUCK OFF

According to a Survation poll, Remain would have won by 10 points if Cameron's renegotiation meant Britain wouldn't have free movement of people. The EU fucked up.

I call that specific haircut bangs. I'm aware of what a fringe is

It was at 6:30 my lad.

A rare!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/i-cannot-stress-too-much-that-britain-is-part-of-europe--and-alw/

He said points based immigration system in his article tonight. If we can get both then good, but unlikely.

didn't Juncker say this was never going to be allowed?

Jesus, why would they risk it like that?

Their smugness and outright dismissal of people's concerns cost them the vote. But I wouldn't expect anything else from the globalist shitlords.

Lads sometimes I wish Nigel would notice us, even if it's something vague like

"our young supporters on online message boards being our loudest supporters" or something like that..notice us please Nigel.

Yeah sure thing Amerikike

We're all on to you

No shit

If the EU agreed to that then I'm sure retards on Holla Forums would be shilling for the EU

If that worked, perhaps we can meme the Queen into making Are Nige prime minister for eternity

You boys are probably right; riding off the victory high. Let's see what the week brings. We can't afford to slacken after the vote; if anything, we'll have to steel ourselves for what comes next.

Seems like it, but I don't know who's telling what anymore. Media's gone into overdrive muddying the waters, and the lack of a clear statement from and unity in the Brexit camp has allowed it to get worse.

That's fucking retarded.

I am moral, lads, but why do girls have to be so immoral?

He knows.

Dutch site. Though first graph says source to be Sky News.

:^)

Lads, have we reached peak degeneracy?

It looks like it's fucking breathing

tbh I think he's hit rock bottom as far as bad press is concerned. He can shout gas the kikes and it wouldn't change opinions people already have of him.

There are retards on Holla Forums retard

Mostly yanks (although my hatred of yanks has lessened after the EU referendum)

Fucking hell. It's a live.

Are you actually suggesting that Americans on Holla Forums are intelligent enough to learn even the basics of politics for other countries.

Because you have to make them moral.

Was Alistair Campbell right?
Did Boris not want to leave, but to stay and become PM?
Will he try to Norway us?

Black symbolises Saint Piran's cross

alive* smh hope no bullies attack me for fucking up

But muh heritage

Don't let them catch onto our plans to re-colonise lad

I am attacking (you)

Really fucking worried about the future tbh

There's going to be a lot more sexless NEETS the way things are heading

I think Americans on Holla Forums are wise enough to see the EU as a globalist monstrosity. Trump is also against it, and not just due to immigration.

All you did was give me a (you), lad. Thanks

This is what I've been saying all along, Boris might've been good for the campaign but in government he's flip floppy as fuck.

The EU right now is telling him backtrack on everything Vote Leave talked about so they can keep the British tax payers money.

So is BREXIT officially cancelled then?

fucking retard

no

a true Nigelcon can never love our nige directly but must instead protect him from the shadows. A loving Nigelcon never touches our nige but only stalks. (translators note: stalking is also illegal)

That episode of Futurama where humanity nearly died out due to sexbots could be a genuine prophecy.

what the fuck man.

NO but we have to be vigilante and make sure the Conservatives don't just Implement the same bullshit under a different name

It's late but I finished it lads.

Why the fuck is this on youtube?

Going to ignore the bully tbh

I've met Nigel Farage, got his autograph and had my picture taken with him.

but what can "we" do about it if they don't or just keep delaying and delaying?

Fucking dagos

Soros: EU Decline Post-Brexit “Practically Inevitable”
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/soros-eu-decline-practically-inevitable/

It was uploaded for completely for educational purposes :^^^^^^))))))))
Youtube is allowing some shit these days, I think it could be to keep everyone on their site and nobody elses.

Hard to hear everything tbh

Source for the first graph lad?

FUCKING HELL DONT GO TO 1:46

did you talk much? post pic

I've met him twice, both times whilst campaigning with him.

I wonder how many of those 35m views are kids jacking it for the first time.

I also wonder how many of them will develop public humiliation/exhibitionist fetishes.

Thoughts on capital punishment lads?

Volume is a bit fucked (low) but it gave me a chuckle when I saw Nigel.

Maybe when I get some more time off work

Also didn't want to do certain vids with certain figureheads because I suspected Hannan and Boris might go the same way as Cuckwell after the Referendum

Should be reserved for murder/high treason.

KEK

I like it tbh. God I miss decent Trek. I don't even want them to make a new one in current year; it would do more damage than good.

Does that include Blair?

Like Hillary Clinton

kekked lad.

Why

Okay enough of the fucking nudity please I'm doing no fap

BREXIT dream now over, it was never going to happen tbh

The country started going to hell when they stopped hanging people.

pls stop

No, I just said "Thank you for everything you've done for us."
He said "Spread the word" and I said "Will do."
Then he gave me a wink and a smile.

Are soft shits good, lads? Been shitting really soft shits the past week, after I started eating healthy. They are also quite sticky and almost blackish green in colour.

That bald dudes got a fucking chub on.

Fuck off

Of course, I would add Mandelson to that list as well.

You've got cancer. I'm sorry user.

Other symptoms of cancer include headaches, sore throats, aches and pains, and dizziness and shitposting

Did you try to suck him off lad?

It shouldn't be blackish/green though lad.

I have neither of those, lad. Are you sure? The colouring might come from the fact that I eat a lot of berries which have a lot of colour in them.

Look at how she eyes up the BBC at 0:38

Nah.
Tbh I think I creeped him out a bit.
I was a bit star struck.

GOOD TBH

That sounds like aids.

Glad you lads liked it. My next one will probably take some time. There's a fuckload of fast paced face tracking involved, but it should worth the effort.

I'd really like to meet him one day but I'm worried I go full autism mode and call him a big guy for uk.

is she even white?

Fucking hell, that pic. Just why

I would really like nothing more than to buy the bloke a pint.

On the next episode of "Things that Definitely Happened"

Yeah I wonder why.

Kek and checked

Can you do face tracking shit in Premiere? It's about the only video editing software I've installed that hasn't completely fucked up.

She's hearing things in her head, like most lefties.

Those kids are pretty lucky as far a mutts go. If they have kids with whites in the future they would pass off as full white.

They get born with the rare diseases blacks get

The comments are redpilled as fuck

>it's because they're so photogentic that they've appeared in scores of magazines, poster campaigns and TV adverts
>nothing to do with our kike racial mixing agenda we're trying to force on you, no no, they're just so photogenic

Nah you have to do it in after effects

I use After Effects tbh

Premiere is only really good for editing and creating the videos themselves and then you use After Effects to create the masks on to of said videos

takes some time but eventually you get the hand of it pretty easily (although depending on how autistic you are about the tracking and so on it can take a fucking while to create a video)

Will we finally get the right to self defense, lads?

BLANDA UPP YOU BIGOTS

You get a lot of funny comments on the nudie videos too. Mostly from perverts, though.

Talk about two faced..Chelsea are top of the league? Oh! I'm a Chelsea supporter! I've ALWAYS been a Chelsea supporter *throws West Ham scarf in bin
'I'm actually quite excited!' Lily Allen faces backlash over Brexit tweet
standard.co.uk/news/london/im-actually-quite-excited-lily-allen-faces-backlash-over-brexit-tweet-a3280811.html

Bollocks. Cheers lads.

I must find a way to get AE working, I've got some ideas I want to try out badly.

Go look at the comments on "webcam video from" videos. All creeps looking at little girls.

Hope it works, you're a good lad with the OC

I have a good memory for faces and I'm 100% sure I've never seen them anywhere

I COME WITH A PROPOSITION

Why don't the edgiest autists on the board take up shitposting against learningcode? I mean force the faggot to at least drop the rachposter identity. We should ridicule the kike with his own images and style.

:^)

PLEBBIT HAS DISCOVERED NATIONAL AUTISM
reddit.com/r/PropagandaPosters/comments/4pz7ew/white_zone_national_action_glasgow_2016_postbrexit/

fuck off retard

I think i've seen them in clothing stores.

Would go to prison to avoid paying for this degeneracy

reddit.com/r/PropagandaPosters/comments/4pz7ew/white_zone_national_action_glasgow_2016_postbrexit/d4oxs9v

lol I have loads of those stickers; if they cause that much of a shoah might as well use them

I'll have to get them out from the dragon dildo cupboard tbh . . .

NO VACCINES, PLEASE

Sometimes I still can't believe we did it lads..

I've never really understood nudism tbh

tbh we'd be nudists too if our climate was better.

OPERATION KNIGHTHOOD FOR NIGE

gov.uk/government/publications/nominate-someone-for-a-uk-national-honour

Fill out the nominations en-masse for Are Nige!

Is it actually more comfortable or is it just a ruse to look at tits?

He deserves it more than fucking Benjamin Zephaniah

It's just a ruse to look at tits tbh; it also invades the intimacy that should be between man and wife only.

I would penetrate that chink though tbh

Both I reckon.

Just back from the pubs lads, why do they close so early, 11pm close them is too early

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE!
…GONE RIGHT OFF TAYLOR SWIFT TBH
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3659405/Kanye-West-unveils-bizarre-Famous-music-video-showing-Kim-Kardashian-naked-bed-Taylor-Swift-Ray-J-Bill-Cosby-Donald-Trump.html?ito=video_player_click

It's fake Lad, donald trumps in it.

Isn't 12 the normal time normie ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661138/At-five-people-injured-including-critical-mass-stabbing-neo-Nazi-rally-California.html

>>>/mu/

was for

"counter protestors" So communists

I want to oven everyone right now tbqh

Niggers fine nigger for swearing. dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3660852/Rapper-50-Cent-booked-Caribbean-using-word-motherf-er-stage.html

Antifa.

I think this demonstrates that Heimbach is either controlled op or just too stupid to live.
starting to think that Joe Owens has a point

That looks really fun tbh

My 2p

Or maybe organising things in the real world is dangerous and difficult?

Sorry, I was away for a bit and still catching up on old posts.

Basically, despite VoteLeave saying they would refuse to work with other groups like Nige's (which is one of the criteria for being designated, being willing to work with other groups), despite saying they wouldn't touch on the issue of immigration which is one of Leavers main concerns (which in the end they backtracked on, which gained extra support, and are now trying to backtrack out of that backtrack). Despite saying they would be happy with having a second "double" referendum on renegotiated terms, despite one of the criteria being support from accross the political spectrum like GrassrootsOut had, and VoteLeave being pretty much a Tory thing, they were still given official designation by th Electoral Commission.

I'm probably/definitely missing some stuff, this is just from memory and it's late and I'm drunk again. The designation was a fucking stitch up though is what you should take away from this.

Is pretty comfy ngl

Not sure what you mean by this m9

How was question time, lads?

COULD IT BE QUADS FOR A NEW GENERAL ELECTION!?

That's actually very nice

QUADS FOR SIR NIGE

Boring tbh. Dimbleby gave all of the time to Abbo and the Jock and would hardly let Nuttall speak

I mean he's probably neither tbh; they shouldn't announce their demos though tbh

Only in the minds of the Luegenpresse

What was the point of the demo though? What does he hope to accomplish by it?

Also; why would he invite skinhead groups?

Don't know fam you'd have to ask him

I can almost guarantee it'll have been the counter protesters who started being violent.

NOW I GET THE GETS!?!?!?!?!?

Going to sleep naked lads; dubs decid what i dream of

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS

RICH EVANS

Ginnie

Roger Helmer

Lads how the fuck do you pronounce Cadwaladr?

Diane Abbo

Nice idea, but not Anglo-centric enough. Remove the green.

Pozzed and biased. Nuttall could barely get a word in and the likes of Salmond were given free reign to try and set the post-Brexit narrative.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sbu>tfw she's so fat you needed doube d

Wew.

HAH

Creating and raising little mud-children with Diane Abbot

DUBS WILL IT

They do a nice line in provocation for sure
Have a Farage. I made it earlier. We have to meme him into Number 10

Why has Nigel been so quiet since we left the EU?

this

Probably got a hangover

This, I have no idea why the green is even present on the Welsh flag, Arthur Pendragon's battle standard never had it, the Welsh just added it for fun.

I 'd have drunk the pub dry too if I were him.

They were unarmed. Antifa went armed and then got stabbed with their own weapons.

I dunno, I think it would look a bit weird without it, got a nice big St George's cross no? But I do get that this could be made with Wales+NI though.

Yeah, the Norns need to get their own flag tbh

I'm sure that's true and I expect it was antifa who started it and they were acting in self-defence (that's always how it is in this country too).

Irrelevant to the question of whether this demonstration was a useful or sucesful action though

Need for blackshirts, when?

CON MAN HANNAN

still kinda like him but if he's part of the anti-Farage cabal he will have lost my respect

That's a nice Farage lad, saved. I can only see gains in the near future for UKIP and are Nige, the fucking fools are trying to fob us off again and expecting us not to notice like the good plebs we are. They're practically driving them into our arms. Farage for No10.

Probably just planning how best to go ahead tbh(also a bit of this )
It's fucked but I imagine, what with the cucks who used all his lines and rhetoric that he's taken all the flack for over the years to finally make publicly acceptable for people to openly say, and now seeing them floundering whilst also ostracising him from all involvement, he's wondering if he should just let them hang themselves a little bit.

Now a plot to block Brexit: Bitter losers gang up to scupper EU pull-out 17 million voted for
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3661258/Bitter-Brexit-losers-gang-scupper-EU-pull-17-million-voted-for.html

nah license here is 11pm on weekdays/sunday
rang the bell for last calls at 10.45pm

I'd rather have Cameron back, and his pig

I'd rather see Hillary Clinton become the QUEEN

Can anybody say

CIVIL WAR?

she looks like a reanimated corpse and would be a terrible leader
JRM for PM Now

Are they secretly allies?

They're probably both drunk in the pic

+1 for JRM

At this point I'd either say they're retarded, think the population dafter than they are/overestimating their ability to brainwash, or actually want civil war to break out.

The Submarine Surfaces: Chancellor Osborne to make statement early tomorrow morning before markets open
twitter.com/afneil/status/747179215821414406

Nige has often said on a personal level he likes Juncker but he hates the EU and

le future PM face

Lefties are like foot stamping four year olds. I think they've demonstrated that
The EU will fall. There's too much unrest in Europe over their forced migration and now Britain are out the rest are hungry to taste some freedom to make their own decisions as well

Can everyone please post their best lefty/liberal/remainer tears? I'm trying to save up a folder of them

We can only count on Nigel and Nuttall to have our best interests at heart, lads.

FENIANS BTFO

I find it so funny that they claim to have been denied the opportunity to work/live abroad yet most have never done so and are still capable of leaving these places if they bothered applying for a visa

fresh from my fb

"well i was one once!"

Here ya go

We've done them a favour by crashing this union with no survivors now, the fallout would only have been 10 times worse if it were allowed to continue as is and the inevitable crash happens.

You're welcome Europe.

Nige is fucking based lads

As if we didn't know

I'll take the Mogg over Boris the carnival man

Gotta love that Brexit time machine.

Only 2 minutes long, but damn, that was one hell of an interview. Your Nige really is a fantastic statesmen and all around good dude.

What a respectable young gentleman he was.

Had I my druthers…

Logged on to facefuck for the first time in ages the other day to see what the fallout was, here's some posts by my "friends".

I wonder if we'll see based Godfrey in politics again.

Fuck me, I'm a Pole and I was a Brexiter myself, even handed out leaflets and agitated when GOD EMPEROR visited my small town on the LIBERTY MOBILE.

Here's one fresh from my timeline again.

It's so satisfying that this entire post, instead of it being necessary to pull it apart fallacy by fallacy, can simply be summed up by the term 'lol butthurt'

There is no known refutation for this

What did we do to deserve a man as Based as Are Nige'

Trying not to turn this thread into a Bloomthread…

fucking stupid cunt dressed like a cleaner

It's even more funny when you remind yourself this isn't hyperbole in their minds.

Lads.

Do you guys see a lot of mixed race couples where you live?

I do.

It's a might barrier against a nationalist resurgence but it's a topic that's so off the cards it hurts.

I do, and as much as Brit/pol/ will hate this, it's a white male with a foreign bird 75% of the time

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

My fucking sides

It's about 50/50 from what i've seen.

The University Applicants 2016 page is just cancer in undiluted form.

I'm not even going to block out the names.

Someone needs to call this mong out on his bullshit
52% isnt democratic? If God truly existed someone would smother these oxygen thieves in their sleep

So much left wing propaganda has brought us to a point were a group defends people who want them stoned

Lad just give the kid dirty looks, 9/10 times I do this something subconsciously clicks with the mother and they hurry past with a look of shame on their face.

The salt rivers STILL show no signs of ending.

This has to be the greatest week of my life.

I think the referendum vote might have been one of the happiest nights of my life

So was I, I watched live because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep.

It didn't even occur to me until the Sunderland result that we might actually win (which only made victory all the sweeter).

What was so pivotal about Sunderland?

READY FOR KEBAB REMOVAL

Also the argument seems to be about opportunities for them to go and live and pay taxes in other countries, opportunities to earn lots of money for themselves elsewhere. Why should any government support exporting talent to other nations after they've just spent billions educating them and paying them benefits? They can't argue for the vote in one sentence and then act all angry that they can't leave the country and lose their right to a vote in the next. Fundamentally it's a selfish argument

It was one of the first proper results (excluding Gibraltar) and showed a big swing to Leave (might be getting it mixed up with somewhere else)

Sauce?

No, you're right lad. It was projected to be a safe Remain area, but ended up being a strong Leave area.

It projected the massive move to Leave amongst working class people, which were the crucial demographic in assuring a Leave victory.

Wasn’t that Newcastle? That was the second result in.

A projected 20% lead for remain but ended up being about a 1% lead.

GET A LOAD OF THIS AUTISTIC KIKE

twitter.com/Hapoel4

twitter.com/Hapoel4

twitter.com/Hapoel4

Sunderland was predicted a slight remain win but was a 60% leave win. All the northern England results were like this.

wat

REEEE GET READY TO DEFACTO REMAIN IN THE EU

Mate, wait until the next GE when UKIP wins an absolutely overwhelming majority with 17 million votes.

twitter.com/adamboultonSKY/status/747090758369411072

OMG SO TRUE

They're going to be bitten in the arse when the next GE comes and there's a massive move to UKIP.

We've always been nasty bigots towards immigrants tbh.

Not trying to shill or slid threads so ill post this in the first thread on the first page, because its not really Pol esk

i was listening to pandora just now
when video related came on, as i was scrolling though the page and i was stuck

there are threads now tht show just how far along we are, and how close we hare to the resurrection of our (whites) identity, so what id like everyone to take some time and do is play this while going though pol, and just reflect on the happenings a bit, and acknowledge we are living in history that our great grand children will learn about, about the great memetic war that saved there world, because, i have no doubt we are in a war at this vary moment it may not be yet declared but the war is on and its up to you to do your part to win the war of ideas so take a moment, glance though pol, and take soluse that we are going to fight together

and we are going to win,

also congrats brit pol, this is the first most difficult step on the grand journey

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/

archive.is/tUNoR

Lads, Hong Kong wants to come back.

Empire when?

Simple, but decent.

Yes, those are gay pride flags in the first one's profile picture.

Great. Now Westminster won't have the excuse of pushing back the date for leaving.

kekekek

But I watched the most recent QT. Terrible. Paul Nuttall got absolutely skewered by the panelists. It was obviously set-up as a left venthole.

Vote Leave have said from the start they were open to a "double referendum". Still, not convinced they're going to get away with that at all. The genie is out of the bottle.

However, as said, it would work in our favour in the end regardless.

Not happening sadly. UK is too cucked at the moment. I feel bad for HK. It's obvious they don't want to be part of China.

Lads, what would be a good British film to watch to celebrate our recent victory? I was thinking a Powell-Pressburger film or a David Lean film, but I'm very much open to any other suggestions.

… That's an upgrade.

I'm starting to think Nigel's call for a second referendum making Cameron pledge that there will only be one was genius.

How is that not the exact same thing as leaving the EU but on a smaller scale? I wonder how these people can even tie their shoes in the morning.

we won by 1.3 million votes, sorry lads that's pretty fucking convincing

Nigel is a prophet and strategic genius

Who cares, we'll see how the lefties like being the ones in the isolated city for a change.

awwww…..

if OP's thing about an explosion of post-brexit anti-migrant attitudes then this is a result of the emboldening of the poor working class by the vote, they now feel more comfortable in telling people to fuck off. this is the working class going feral, there is no way to stop it if it is happening, this is the end result of cultural marxism selectively applied, a part of the population detached but still affected typically goes feral, in this case most poor whites. the rich condescending about what awful racists they are… doesn't help matters.

basically we're looking at a working class uprising as a result of the last few years if this is escalating.

Just think, if those younger faggots actually bothered to vote they might not be so salty right about now.

OC? Fucking brilliant

Lads I'm quite worried about the politicians stealing victory from us, god I wish Farage was PM and Carswell was hung for being a traitor.

Looking good but I think the black and red would scare normies.

Le current year man already in damage control mode.

I dislike the black, the flag should be more than power and control, it should be about hope and happiness as well. Also the green is pretty ugly tbh

TOP TIER

The coons regularly agitate for some black in the flag. Actually doing it would keep them quiet for a bit until the rope does it properly

So much of the news media is spreading the lie that Nigel is backing out of the NHS claim, which we all know he didn't say as he wasn't in the Leave campaign but the Grassroots Out campaign. Can you guys help me fight this disinformation, after current year guy has said it kikebook is full of this bullshit. Correct this bullshit.

voteleavetakecontrol.org/campaign

grassrootsout.co.uk/who-we-are/

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
#GeneralElectionNow

How can we embrace such naughty words, lads?

What's this from? looks fun.

2016: when irony went global

not going to happen, sorry for your loss

This appeared on my feed, lies are everywhere.

No picture of the message…

Good morning, lads.

Latest news from the Labour chaos.
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/747332207367196672

Oh good, I see we want war with Russia.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fallout today is going to be golorious

Fuck sake i hate these cunts

Has the salt run out?

I feel like I'm dying.

NEW SHADOW CABINET

Nope, it's just starting.

The salt never runs out, even on normal days they triggered by reality.

What's happened? I've been out of the loop since Brexit.

kek, me too. I've been wasted for 3 days and haven't eaten anything but fast food. Back to work in a few hours though :(

Nope. The fat retards may have stopped crying that they lost, but now the political parties are in turmoil and the EU factions are still butthurt about their loss of income.

Labour is falling apart: their shadow cabinet essentially resigned en masse yesterday after Hilary Benn was shaoh'd by Corbyn for disloyalty. There's going to be a leadership tussle in the next few weeks.

On the Leave side, BoJo is starting to waver in his promises and is showing himself to be the attention whore that he is. Cuckswell is attempting to oust Nige from UKIP, and Hannan is waffling on immigration.

reported tbh

Whats going to happen when the markets open lads?

Based Brillo Man, tbh.

I don't really care what happens to Labour. They're done.But the Tories need to be watched.

If they can't deliver, what happens? It really sounds like there should be another GE.

How does he still have a job at the BBC?

new bread when?
I want to make a new thread.

Are happa waifus quintessentially nationalist? It seems like every nationalist worth their salt has at least a tinge of yellow fever.

who the fuck cares
bunch of rich jews losing a few shekels for a brief moment

No at a clue, stocks are crazy right now. On forex long term, long gbp/usd short eur/usd.

Force of popularity, I guess. Daily Politics is one of the most popular political punditry shows on the telly.

AN's equally a cunt to the right.

The tories are dead too, perfect time for a third party led by nige

youtube.com/watch?v=dJrYfBNDeaw

I dont care but if it drops we will have the news selling panic

Fuck sake

When i put this on yesterday i saw frank skinner and some stupid cunts talking shit, was looking forward to that.

Paul Nuttal got ganged upon. It was obviously a set up as a left voicebox.

NEW THREAD

I'm watching this right now. Abbot is going ape about nothing, Salmond was being salty about "muh sovereignty", and everyone was crying about racism with vote leave and UKIP, while saying they need to unite to leave the EU.

there is a new thread m80eys

It's shit.

It's good, have you taken the barth pill yet?

delete then post on new thread lad

Listening to all of those platitudes and that affirmative language about "staying united" and "coming together" is so obviously a second vie for lulling the populace into the same sleep that put Britain (and the US) in chains in the first place; might as well be Crooked Hillary speaking over there. Clearly, being united is the last thing people want since the country firmly established that they're done with tolerating either one trying to consolidate and homogenize the other. The real question to be asked is which paradigm has more right to demand cultural conformity from the opposing party. Labour, SNP, et al wants everyone to "unite" so that the more aggressive leftist culture will threaten and coerce the traditional Brits into doing as they're told. In contrast, the traditional and ethnic British just want the intruders and the cucks to stay the fuck away from them so they can live in peace.

And then hearing those two Labour cunts talk about not wanting to seem decadent in the eyes of the people and claiming that Corbyn was with the lower class every step of the campaign made me mad at the UKIP rep for not saying anything. It had already been established by the vote itself that the working class is not on their side–and neither are they with them. They have no ground by which to argue such bullshit.

And–of course–ALL of them have to virtue-signal about not being associated with, or being "repelled" by, UKIP like absolute cucks.

Early in the twentieth century, these faggots came to power by pushing the oppressor binary and assigning a grand narrative of subversion to the so-called "have nots". For a hundred years, it was all about taking ill gotten power from the high brow, overfed tyrants characterized by the moderate to right wing establishments. Needless to say, it has worked. But now that the same Critical Theorists who pushed that narrative have siphoned the power and resources from the previous establishment to the extent that they are now the elite, there's less concern with the same "oppression"lip-service that put them in positions of authority and influence. As time has gone on, they've managed to flip the binary so that the working class are no longer the oppressed, but rather the unenlightened, uneducated, and intellectually unworthy masses, whereas the limousine leftists are enlightened, educated, and more fit to rule over what they view to be the unwashed and unruly folk. But despite this deconstructionist 180, they still get away with it–as usual.