ANCIENT RACE MIXERS BTFO

archive.is/MdD2N

Other urls found in this thread:

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2010/05/archaic-admixture-in-africans.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_of_Gilgamesh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himyarite_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html
newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/
vault-co.blogspot.ro/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html
michaelbradley.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On an unrelated but interesting note, the only two native ethnic groups found to have Neanderthal DNA in sub-Saharan Africa are the Koi and the San, found today in southern Africa. Genetically, they are non-negroid. This raises interesting questions. What is their origin and their relationship to Asians and Indo-Europeans? What is the origin of the Bantu (negroid) ethnicities?

Pure blooded homo sapiens is a nigger.

More proof the nsdap was right. We need euro-racial loyalty, we're so close to point of no return. Steel yourselves, user.

guys, the original interracial breeding grounds were in… israel

WE ARE ALL JEWS

OY

WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO?

Make sure to store your shiny pebbles in my cave, goys. I'll keep watch over them.

SHUT IT DOWN NOW

They are one of the waves of humans that migrated into Africa and mixed with the local sub-humans, creating the modern negro.

^this

Jews lie, they are kazarian, or ahkenazim. ethiopian jews trace back to biblical times king solomon, and the rest of europe is all israel, hebrew is literally written ancient irish language, phonecians are a good link. Celts and red heads are definitely a lost tribe of Israel.

Read book of Enoch, Adams Grand Son, Noah's Grand Father. The times were changing, humanity changed, we breed with them, giants/nephillim then Noah is born blue eyes, blonde hair,
ARYAN!
Moses, ARYAN!
Jesus, ARYAN!
Fuck guys read the koran, even mohomed (a false prophet who spoke with demons) ARYAN, he had red hair though, not blonde…

Wake up Holla Forums the future is ours, if we remember our past.

fuck

Wew lads, that looks like a child wrote it, I should be less autastic with my postings…

Please read past my poor grammar and writing skills and see my profound point.

I'm 100% homo sapiens and i'm a white german, so no.

The modern negro does not have Neanderthal DNA so your post has no bearing on the origin of the Bantu people.

This may sound stupid but please bear with me. How close can a man supposedly get to being genetically neanderthal? Some folks have more neander genes than others, so how close can you get?

African peoples are even more mixed with primitive homonids than non-Africans. We just haven't found any good African-homonid DNA samples to use as genetic references.

evoandproud.blogspot.com/2010/05/archaic-admixture-in-africans.html

I'm Russian and have 0 jew or african dna so this map is bullshit

Nope, German's have the highest rate of neanderthal DNA of any people on earth.
I mean, the Neandertal valley from which that subspecies gets their name is in Germany for Christ's sakes.
The high amount of neanderthal DNA in Germans is probably why they can't produce a proper civilization that doesn't collapse in revolution (as the EU no doubt will) or turn into an pariah state that attacks its neighbors.

I believe you are right, it will be made apparent in the coming months.

I want to believe.

the fuck is up with the hand?
inb4 it's a spear.

BROWN PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Neanderthal DNA is what differentiates Euros and East Asians from shitskins.

fixed

Europeans are cro-magnons.

actually a great post, friend. some major points to consider:

1) judah was only one of the tribes. the israelites had a war between the states type scenario where the kingdom of judah seceded from the kingdom of israel, and then the kingdom of israel later dissolved and the people were scattered abroad.

in the song of solomon, his lover says:

1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

solomon of course had thousands of concubines. also remember that ethiopians =/= bantu blacks (Bantu expansion was from 1000 BC to 300 AD, during which time the Bantu pretty much genocided every other race on the continent, with exceptions such as ethiopians)

PHOENICIAN OF PLAUTUS:
Byth lym mo thym nociothii nel ech an ti daisc machon
Ys i do iebrim thyfe lyth chy lya chon temlyph ula.

EARLY IRISH-CELTIC:
Beth liom' mo thime nociaithe, niel ach an ti dairie mae coinne
Is i de leabhraim tafach leith, chi lis con teampluibh ulla.

basically its well known that Celts were the latest migration to Europe, and that they traveled along a Mediterranean route.

No. Abbos and other ancient South East Asian niggers have just as much, if not more Neanderthal DNA than modern Northern Eurasians.

Besides, gooks have more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans, but gooks are soulless subhuman ant-people, so Neanderthal DNA by itself isn't worth much.

nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html?_r=0

irrc it is something like 2-3%, which mostly is from Europeans and Asians.

So wait, what does this mean? Jews stole the Jewish identity from the Aryan people?

heyy that's pretty good, is there an article or some website that goes more into detail on this?

Interesting depiction of Jesus in the Bible:

Revelation 1

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

so he was a white haired nigger?

while I can't argue with those dubs you aren't considering that he means MORE primitive hominids

pls respond

Well it says his head was white. idk where you got black from. one of solomon's wives or concubines did have black skin

Aryans are Indians, this is why (((anglo-saxons))) have HALVED the birthrates of India in 30 years! In 30 more years (((Americans))) and (((British))) will have made India a place where there is no more Aryan babies.

(((White))) people are always winning about being a minority in (((their))) country by 2050… In India, there will be no more Indian/Aryan babies by that time! That is REAL genocide.

Go larp as a Holla Forums mod on Holla Forums nigger

Reminder:

We didn't fuck Neanderthals. It's a Jew meme

Why pointy nose clan want to destroy tribe

pick one

how is that in any way euphoric?

it says his feet were like burnished brash, which is breddy dark, like a nigger or a very tan semite

unknown. the most likely scenario is that jews are descended from ancient jews, at least in part. it is well known that after they were exiled, a small group of less than 100 devil worshiping jews (see: modern jews) traveled around. first they went into Yemen and set up a petty kingdom. they started massacring christians several hundred years later. i think the first thing we hear about them is a jewish kingdom in yemen massacring christians around 600 AD. the local people asked for help from the christian byzantines, but they were busy fighting the persians, so the byzantines called on the christian ethiopians, so the ethiopians crossed the red sea and completely annihilated the jews.

the next thing we hear about from the jews is a jewish kingdom in Khazaria. they were (((merchants))) who traded between the muslims and christians. khazaria collapses and the jews scatter. the arabs kill them all so they move into Europe.

I wish more people knew the story told in the book of Genesis is a rehash of a much earlier story known as the Epic of Gilgamesh, written by the Sumerians (a non Semitic people):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epic_of_Gilgamesh

TL;DR: Whites rock, kikes suck.

this is brass user

I'm not doubting you but do you have any resources where I could read about this sort of history?

You have it backwards.

top kek

idk my man

so basically the study finds that race mixing is bad?

glad we agree

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himyarite_Kingdom

Religion:
Judaism after 390 CE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

Khazars are more contreversial merely because they are well known, but see if you can discern anything from this…

Political structure

Khazar Khaganate
Khagan
• 618–628 Tong Yabghu
• 9th century Bulan
• 9th century Obadiah
• 9th century Zachariah
• 9th century Manasseh
• 9th century Benjamin
• 10th century Aaron
• 10th century Joseph
• 10th century David

One interesting fact is in all the ancient sacred books, only the paternal line is mentioned, mothers are hardly ever mentioned, yet today's self-denominated Jews claim to be descend from the ancient ones from the maternal line.

The real Jews come from the paternal line, these maternal-side "Jews" are not.

Thanks! Have this for your work

spoiler for a reason

But we aren't Homo Sapiens, we are Cro Magnon.

Quit trying to peddle your "Germany must perish" meme, we know it's just because you want to fulfil your silly Amalek prophecy.

there's no question that jews don't follow the religion of the old testamenet. genetically, people seem to remember that jews are inbred but fail to account for the degree. all pure bred ashekenazi jews descend from LESS THAN 100 people 1500 years ago. every single pure blood jew is as close or closer than 2nd cousins. there is a reason they carry SO MANY genetic diseases. truly a cursed people

If you're white you're not Homo Sapiens though, you're a Cro Magnon and you're not even the same species as Negroes. Cro Magnon = human.

This entire thread is pure cancer

Kill yourself, OP.

Mordecai, and Schlomo please.

Fuck off and die.

BTW, I think modern day "Jews" are partly the descendants of the Scribes and Pharisees.

A few centuries after Jesus showed up and stirred shit up, those who denied to accept him as the messiah decided to write down a new book with their practices as a reaction (i.e. the Talmud).

Ashkenazim, however, are not from the stock of the Pharisees, they are European converts mostly from Italy and Germany who eventually intermarried with them. Maybe that's the origin of the shift of paternal side to the maternal side now I think of it.

I agree with your first two points. Most people seem to agree that Jews are Pharisees (not saducees.) Ashekenazim definitely aren't German or Italian though. They are just inbred freaks from Khazaria, who most likely picked up some Arab blood during their time in yemen and Central Asian during the khazar period. they're just jews a weird inbred cult man, synagogue of satan

Low energy. Sad!

Your posting style hasn't changed. Switch it up a bit from thread to thread.

Feel free to respond again but you are filtered in this thread at least.

You may find this study interesting: nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/full/ncomms3543.html

Yeah I don't know

thats y-DNA. Jews trace lineage along the maternal line, so Y haplogroups aren't a good study of their genetic origin. all that tells you is that they got BLEACHED by european men. after all jews were notorious for prostitution

on the other hand, we've look at the celtic connection to phoenicians. its possible that those y-haplotypes once dominated the middle east

That is interesting. Btw, I believe you mean Khoisan, or San, which is the same people.

I looked it up, the admixture appears to be pretty recent, from 3000-900 years ago. It is also linked with the amount of visible Caucasian in some East African populations like Ethiopians.

newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna/

It's a bunch of Christian revisionism crap, they realize jews are bad but need some way to reconcile that with the fact that their Bible is full of jews.

So they pretend that the hook-nosed usurious bandits the Romans had to contend with were actually NOBLE ARYANS and that modern jews have no connection to them.

Holy fucking shit that's sexy as hell. And probably supremely deadly as well.

Where can I get some?

the bantu expansion started in 2000 BC and ended around 300 AD. they migrated from west africa into central africa, spent a while deep in the jungle becoming even more violent and horrible, genociding the pygmies and eating eachother in shit, then they exploded out of the congo. actually that official timeline is inaccurate. the bantu didnt reach the southernmost tip of africa until the Dutch and British did. The Zulu tribes and Boers/British met in the middle

vault-co.blogspot.ro/2015/05/an-old-painting-of-neanderthals-before.html

it's a spear ya dingus

No, read the study. It is mtDNA.

Ashkenazim are over 80% European on the maternal side, possibly over 90%.

Which is compatible with the thesis they are converts who eventually intermixed with Middle Easterns to some degree.

The y-chromosome does not pass unchanged among generations and is thus largely worthless to establish a genetic link to the past.

well shit. thats curious. are you sure the Jewish types aren't just sheltered under "European" for the sake of political correctness? aftr all, judaism is quintessentially european :^)

wew lad

I'm not a Christian so I'll give you my unbiased opinion.

1. The Bible, and most precisely the book of Genesis, is a rehash of earlier stories that had been circulating in ancient times. The origin of it is the Epic of Gilgamesh, an ancient Sumerian tale.

2. The Epic of Gilgamesh, which gives us the story of the creation, the garden of Eden, the great flood, the ark, etc. refers to the Sumerians, not to any Jew. Jews didn't even exist at the time, although some proto-Semitic people did.

3. The Sumerians were a non-Semitic, Caucasian group of people. Whether they were White by Holla Forums standards is another question.

4. In both the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Genesis inheritability is patrilineal. Names of mothers are rarely mentioned and are irrelevant.

5. The Bible enumerates the genealogy of Jesus, showing he was the direct, patrilineal, descendant of Adam, Abraham, Noah, David, Solomon, etc. He was born in Nazareth, then a city in the province of Judea, part of the Roman Empire.

6. BTW, this is one of the requirements for being the messiah, being the heir to the throne of the House of Israel. This is also the reason Romans referred to him as King of Judea.

7. I also have the suspicion being called the Son of God probably referred more to belonging to the Adamic line than to any claim to be the incarnation of God, and was probably a title given to all his ancestors.

8. The patrilineal Jews (as well as many non-Jews) accepted Jesus as the messiah and became known as Christians. They migrated to other parts of the Roman Empire, and from then to the rest of Europe.

9. A couple of hundred years after Jesus lived the Pharisees decided that the inheritability of Jewishness was now matrilineal and they declared themselves the real Jews, as opposed to the patrilineal descendants such as Jesus. There's no scriptural support for such a thing. These same people would later write the Talmud, which is the basis of contemporary Judaism.

10. The funny thing is modern Ashkenazim "Jews" have maternal DNA that is overwhelmingly European and thus not Jewish by their own beliefs. BTW, paternal DNA is not a reliable indicator of ancestry.

11. Your average European probably has as much right to call himself a descendant of Abraham than any Ashkenazim, probably more as the latter do not even claim to be patrilinearly descendant of him.

You're so full of shit /fringe/ it makes me want to puke. Just because you got cucked by Joseph Campbell doesn't make you an expert on this shit.
Gilgamesh is NOTHING like Genesis
You're a Christcuck in an even faggery way
Jews are Jesus… literally Levitical/Judah = Jesus and he loved them. Roman Jews killed Jewsus. The ones who sided with Europeans killed Jesus.

All Magick and Eastern cults destroyed the Aryan peoples!

SO fuck Mel Gibson (kidding, I love Mel)

Germans destroyed Rome. Sure. Rome had been weakened to the point that it could be brought down by barbarian tribes. SO it was time for Rome to die. World War II, germans take a stand and fight back against Jewish tyranny. Unsuccesful, of course. But goddamn they gave it their all. Germans are the ubermensch and you need to quit your bitching.

That depiction of Jesus in the Book of Revelation is a callback to the depiction of God in the Book of Ezekiel. In other words he was GLOWING there, it's not describing skin color or ethnicity.

oh no, this is so bad, what will we do in this society built with a medical infrastructure that alleviates said health problems?

i know this is kinda unrelated to the thread but this post doesnt deserve its own thread
Im not italian and im not portuguese, what the fuck am i then? I look white and thats the only inherent identity i can apply to myself, and i cant kid myself and say im full white cause i most likely am not and will not know the extent of it until i get a DNA test.

tbh fam im feeling conflicted and need to vent

Negroids really seem to be an aberration when it comes to cruelty. No other race, including those non-Negroids in Africa, seem to have their inclination for senseless violence.

You're Italian you silly dago.

I will let you borrow my cave shekels if you pay it back with an additional fee :^)

[/spoiler]thing is my mom's family is pretty dark, my mom isnt that dark though. i really hate the fact i dont have an inherent identity[spoiler]

So blacks don't get depressed or addicted to nicotine?
This sounds like some sensationalist bullshit.

not true. did you mean autosomal?
Y DNA is unchangable from father to son and is betterin population genetics than mtDNA

This is, what this book says, kikes are sapiens/neanderthal mix:

michaelbradley.info/

modern brass is obviously a different % alloy than ancient brass. I don't know who's right but pictures of modern brass mixes don't seem right

stay mad, fucktard

dat machined profile

You're a fucking retard.

KANGS

ayyo hol up R U sayin we wuz chanks n sheeit?

What are the mystery schools

Seemed an interesting post, but the comments went directly to crazytown.

Tell him you're not a nigger, spic, or mudslime.

Then don't marry anyone who has recessive features that you don't have.

Sure, old school style.

Figured Jews were Neanderthals.

Why is his finger in the child's eye?

The Khoisan are fundamentally different from other blacks, both in genetics and in behaviors. These small people are more intelligent, less aggressive, less prone to crime, and generally less despicable than other blacks. They are not worthy of condemnation any more than other races of people on the planet. They are substantially different from what people commonly know as black.

bullshit.

This thread is full of misconceptions.

He's the boss.

So this means mixing with the ancient nigger groups is a disaster for Eurasians genetically.

Pitty they won't publish that study. This one sounds very Jewish though, Neanderthal mix is probably why we are the GOAT.

Nothing of what he said is wrong. Meanwhile, you're spouting complete gibberish:
Except for recurring mythological motifs, such as the World Flood. Other motifs, such as the snake in the garden, were taken from Canaanite and Babylonian religion and worked into the Old Testament by the Hebrews.

Literal nonsense. Like saying "Christians are Muhammed."

Yeah, the Pharisees, meaning 'those who are separated from the Gentiles'– literal precursors to modern Talmudic Judaism– were pro-European. Fucking idiot.
The Saducees favored Hellenization, while the Pharisees opposed it. After the destruction of the temple, the Pharisees helped reorient Judaism to ethnocentrism.

European Christianity is not magickal, it is fundamentally rational. Furthermore, the Christian worldview is strong influenced by Persian religion, which is where we get the word 'Aryan' in the first place.

I thought they have Denisovan DNA, not Neanderthal.

CRO MAGNON MASTER RACE REPORTING

They do. I believe they also have Neanderthal, but not as much as Europeans and East Asians.

You are right. I found this helpful chart.

I don't understand why stormfags are so obsessed with "refuting" the "Out of Africa" theory. I'm not expert on this, mind you, but it seems to me that 80k years of separate evolution is enough to make black and whites "different," if being a racist is so important to you. Is it just that Lefties use "Out of Africa" to "prove" that "we are all the same"?

Because, in case you haven't noticed, it's about the truth - not blindly following a narrative implemented while alternative (possibly true) theories are unjustly memory-holed or unjustly ridiculed.

You really think this is all that matters? Do you enjoy being ignorant and eating whatever the state spoonfeeds you while never performing any research?

Once you realize that everything isn't black and white, good vs evil, that propaganda, social engineering and subversion are real - maybe you can truly begin to live your with your eyes truly open.

Look at the Roman Aqueducts, then look at the history of Africa and tell me with a straight face not to question any and all of the current "Out of Africa" theory.

I'm even more baffled at the idea that ancient Africans were negroes.

Assuming for a second that humankind was born in Africa and evolved into separate races, why would we assume the earliest humanoids were black and lighter skinned people evolved from them? Couldn't it be the other way around?

For all we know the first humans may have looked like chinamen and both black and white people are separate branches evolved from them.

Even chimps are light skinned, the mutation that made the modern negro black may be a lot more recent than most people assume.

Don't be an idiot. The mixing of Hss with Hn was in the middle east and the caucasus. Moreover, the Hss who coexisted with the european Hn were later genocided by waves of Hss coming from outside Europe (primarily, from the Eurasian steppe). Current Germans have no relations to any paleolithic inhabitants of the Neander Valley.

False, you're confusing Denisovans with Neanderthals

That's not really how haplogroups work. The modern Ashkenazi population is descended from a tiny group. By pure founder effects, something like three or four mtDNA maternal lines are found in more than half of Ashkenazim. This haplogroup is and was more common in Europe than the Middle East… but it was present there, as well.

Yes it does pass unchanged, jesus you're dumb

First, they think that OOA implies lack of time for evolution in different directions, which was a shitlib meme a while back.

Second, they think it's wrong, and they're right. Because of Hn and Hd admixture with eurasian Hss, polygenesis is partially true.

No, it couldn't, sorry. The earliest Hss didn't look exactly like Bantus, but they were relatively dark skinned. Populations with lighter skin have evolved by breaking the genes for dark-skin in different ways. Light-skinned populations that moved back to the equator (eg Amerinds) were not able to re-evolve negroid skin shades.

Anyway, we can trace out the branches of the human family, google that shit if you care. Khoisan diverged first, then pygmies, then all Eurasians diverged from all the negroids. In the Eurasian family tree… well it's sort of more like a family bramble, look it up.

First time I hear that. I thought it was consensus there was zero Neanderthal DNA in subsahara minus the Nile.

WEW I found the JEW.

King Solomons secret gold mines was in south Africa.

the sailors shagged when they made a deposit.

Turn off the tv, will ya?

Construction complexity isn't about race, is about resources and "free-time" aka someone who doesn't spend all day farming to get food to live for another day that will be used to farm again
Not that i don't agree with you on africans being pretty bad at constructions, even feathers made outstanding stuff in the middle of the desert

The point he was making is that Africans are so bad at utilizing resources, they don't have the "free-time" or infrastructure to even begin building something grand.

Yeah, i ended up agreeing with him, africans were really shit-tier at everything
But who knows, they MIGHT have done something that was simply destroyed later on by niggers. I highly doubt this but stranger things have happened before, like the sphere houses the native japs had that were detroyed by the Han invasion, which later on proved to be the most efficient kind of construction for cold climates

Pajeets are also a mystery, they have one of the most fertile places in the world and they did jack shit for the most part because many of their cool stuff is from arabs, mountain chinks or are actually really old stuff that was renovated to the point of having no original materials, but the same layout

Was about to say something sort of like this, Arabs were not even in the Middle East in meaningful numbers until the invasions started by Muhammad from the Arab peninsula in 600 AD anyway. So who was there? White people, Indo-Aryan peoples. There's a reason (((ISIS))) is destroying all the evidence they can of ancient Middle Eastern civilizations.

White flight has been going on for centuries and we're down to the last stand soon.

Two things:

1. Neanderthal ancestry in Europe seems to have been going down since the upper paleolithic, which means that bad traits associated with such admixture might have been wiped out for the most due to higher selection. We don't have much ancient DNA from Asia to know if such selection took place there as well. Moreover, individuals like Oase1 had very recent Neanderthal ancestry, meaning that additional mixture might have happened in continental Europe rather than just in the near east.

2. Very recent research on the neolithic near east seems to point out that the very drifted ghost population called "basal Eurasian", which nowadays is present in each and every European due to the arrival of anatolian farmers and partly due to the proto-IE, had little to no Neanderthal ancestry, which means that the lower presence of Neanderthal DNA in Europeans might be due to some of this ancestry.

Yeah, but the alternative seems to be being a nigger. I'd rather have some depression and just not smoke than be a coon.

Your dad is literally trying to D&C shill you, tell him he's a kike puppet shill, and you'll kill him if you have to in order to save the white race.

The choice seems to be:
1. Healthy retarded nigger.
2. Sick intelligent white.

Most of that wasn't white flight, it was simply white death.

what is your malfunction?

One of those bullets is solid copper, the other (the softpoints) use "gilding metal" jackets, which is copper… NOT BRASS FAGGOT….

not /k/ool